Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579146 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Who saw evertons second goal? Keeper and defenders needs to be sacked walahi angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

That Kompany tackle was a yellow and a yellow was rightly given

Ehn....if I hear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Adabowale is back cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
LinJollof rice is playing today grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the linkup play we told tools like airmark that Morata brings to the game and it will increase the production of other atackers

The mumu carry him smelly mouth dey shout Belloti upandan
The annoying part is he would start telling stories about how he played as a striker in Ebiede FC or at Tolu/Maracana etc, how anybody would miss Morata's quality and try to disguise themselves as a knowledgeable pundit beats me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jollof cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

Seriously, sky is doing everything to sabotage our free view. They have blocked all the boxes I have been using for the past 6 years.
6 years?? Bros you be armed robber. Your people dey SARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Has any other team won all it’s UCL and league games at this point in a season before?

This Man City side are turning into the new invincibles!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Goal.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
goalll

newcastle please make my week grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
God I know you have answered my prayers in Jesus name, Amen.

Party o! Party...! Party must happen today o! Party grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
2months party loading.....like che che che grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
That Murphy is as dense as fvck.... angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nice one Shelvey....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rashidi fvcking up things for mou cool cool cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Give adabowale card bros....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Penalrity ref.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
sometimes I wonder weda mourinho is any different from asene Wenger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jollof must be a model... dude no want mk dem scratch him face cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
diggz:
the guy is the next best thing that happen to scummies united after Moyes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
diggz:

From Huddersfield game

Nihilist:

BBC:

GOAL - Huddersfield 2-0 Manchester United
Laurent Depoitre (33 mins)
Unbelievable!

Huddersfield have a second and Manchester United are defending like a team of under-11s. Incredibly simple, nothing more than a kick upfield from goalkeeper Jonas Lossl and Victor Lindelof, the substitute, can't even get a head on it.

Does he not want to mess his hair up? £31m for that?

Laurent Depoitre runs on to collect the ball, rounds David de Gea and sends Terrier fans into some sort of dreamland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
See shelvey looking like Xavi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airmark prepare your DJ turn table.. we must party in those scummies thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
dopeJemi:
let's take a look at the following scenarios:

can a society reward a politician with chieftaincy title only to condemn a young man who gets inspired by such?

are you better in moral assessment than a thug who attacks when his rightful admission to study at a college was given to your unqualified self through a dubious and nepotistic process?

is your benefactor uncle who calls himself a contractor yet diverts money meant for road construction/maintenance thereby taking numerous lives better than an armed robber?

generally, no group of people hold the monopoly to sanctify and moral judgement, laws, religion, rules, norms, values ET all, are all subject to changes, what is right in Vegas is wrong in Tehran after all

in Nigeria, the difference between what is legally right or wrong only depends on who you are, who you know, who get caught, who the public supports and not by the actual act itself, our society continuously glorify Criminals today(as exemplified on social media). their urge to fight, beg to be heard, seen and noticed by the same people who pop champagne at clubs with their entitlements and destiny is terrifying

I am perhaps of the opinion that it is illegal to be legal in an illegal society. so here is my question.. will you join the corruption/dishonesty trend if your life depends on it??

ibime, nihilist, diggz, sinizia, funlord, leyqute, lana1, raumdeuter and those I am forgetting to mention, I really need your opinion on this
firstly, I will not do anything that will make my life depend on any leadership position in this country.

But, if somehow I find myself in any, if the corrupt system tries to make it difficult for me to lead my Godly life. I will quit.

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul in hell.

No wonder Jesus said that, 'it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
But, there is an assurance that,' with God all things are possible '
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
This Murphy no get sense sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
A40:
The annoying part is he would start telling stories about how he played as a striker in Ebiede FC or at Tolu/Maracana etc, how anybody would miss Morata's quality and try to disguise themselves as a knowledgeable pundit beats me.

Haaaaa cheesy.....Eagerly awaiting Aimark's reply sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chaiiiii angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the linkup play we told tools like airmark that Morata brings to the game and it will increase the production of other atackers

The mumu carry him smelly mouth dey shout Belloti upandan
Belloti is an assassin though.
What he lacks in fancy technique, he more than makes up for in goal scoring accuracy.
All the 4 goals morata wasted against manure, belloti would have scsored 3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
No party today again cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
A40:

grin grin grin
Fraudmark? Legendary impotent striker!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
I remember when Alexis Sanchez was being compared to Eden Hazard... where is he now?

Another one to add to the list of irrelevant comparisons - e.g. Kagawa and Mkhi.

Next up Kevin De Bryune.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pogba's absence gave y'all something to smile about

(1) (2) (3) ... (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.