Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,388 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10668510 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

Nigeria WILL BEAT ICELAND. They'll either Draw or Defeat Croatia. That's 4/6 points in the bag already. That should see them safely through to the next round.
Haa this kin overconfidence make me remember France 98 where ninjas swore we would beat Paraguay and Denmark. I'm glad we are facing Croatia first. So long as we avoid defeat then hope dey

PDPGuy:
O boy, how will the Super Eagles midfield cope with Rakitic and Modric in the middle of the Park. Of course, with those two guys in Croatia’s midfield, they will have a greater share of possession.

To me, the midfield battle between Mikel, Ndidi and Rakitic, and Modric will determine who wins the game.
Rakitic ti lana. Ina kpiti!! Na the likes of Perisic go give problem. If I see Echiejile in any of the lineups I go just off TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are foolish for inundating us with shouts of Krychokewack and it has now boomeranged in your face, suck your L like LOLLY

cheesy cheesy cheesy

As it boomeranged on those that rated shevy as the best striker in the world while at acmilan only to flop at chelsea, right?

The L is on your big head. Your reliable TeLegraph, tied it on your head with their krychowiak rating. You can carry L to LLLLLLLautech ogbomosho, on your next visit.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:57am On Dec 02, 2017
chic2pimp:

Brahh that Icelandic team is average at best. If the Eagles can't beat those lot, we might as well just back our bags and head Home. That nice run they had at the Euros isn't about to repeat itself again. It simply isn't happening.

Rakitic of a few years ago YES. However we all know He has been on a gradual decline since Barca won the treble in 2015. This current Rakitic no be am at all. That midfield battle won't be as one sided as you think. Also that defence can be got at. I am very confident the Eagles will make it into the 2nd round.
Iceland topped a group of Croatia, Turkey and Ukraine. I wouldn't be so dismissive of them if I were you. Making the World Cup actually shows their feat at the Euros no be mistake

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2017
snowstormm:
neymar is disrespected in this group...He is far better than Eden

he is the better dribbler(Eden not far,despite Eden main strength is dribbling)

he is the better scorer(not debatable(

he is the better assist maker

he is the better free kick taker even corner kick

he is the better header(both aren't that good in this tho)

he is the better passer

he is more intelligent than hazard

he is even faster than hazard

wetin hazard can do pass him to be comparing them?

despite playing in Europe before neymar..neymar has 27 UCL and 25 assists more than hazard 8 goals...infact in 2014..neymar had 10 ucl goals tied with ronaldo and messi

At 25 he has 309 career goals 150+ assists. 53 for Brazil.. top 5 Brazil(bigger nation than Belgium) highest goal scorer..just 9 goals off ronaldo el fenomeno total..more than ronaldinho,bebeto,zico,kaka and co

he is the fourth player in UCL history to score in the first five group stage match..if he score against Bayern he will be the first player to score in all UCL group stages games

he is the first player to score in every matches from quarter final to final in UCL.

he is just 25 years old..hazard is even a year older

he already has 100+ goals for 2 clubs (Santos+Barca)..hazard hasn't even reach 100 goals in Chelsea

hensben and co...respect a legend

a world cup and leading PSG to UCL trophy will make him top 15 or top 10 greatest footballer ever!!!

hazard won't even be in top 100
Only craze people still compare Hidden Ikebe Super to Neymar at this point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:13am On Dec 02, 2017
A40:
Iceland topped a group of Croatia, Turkey and Ukraine. I wouldn't be so dismissive of them if I were you. Making the World Cup actually shows their feat at the Euros no be mistake

This might just mean Croatia is also a rubbish team like Iceland. Based on the information you have provided above, we are tipping Naija for the 6 points.

If Naija > Iceland, and Iceland > Croatia, then Naija > Croatia.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:08am On Dec 02, 2017
Ibime:

This might just mean Croatia is also a rubbish team like Iceland. Based on the information you have provided above, we are tipping Naija for the 6 points.

If Naija > Iceland, and Iceland > Croatia, then Naija > Croatia.

The same Croatia that beat Spain at the last Euros? I hope I would not be here to sing Timaya 'Tell person' for you guys because the way una dey underrate Iceland even after watching the last Euros I no kuku understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2017
A40:
The same Croatia that beat Spain at the last Euros? I hope I would not be here to sing Timaya 'Tell person' for you guys because the way una dey underrate Iceland even after watching the last Euros I no kuku understand
Euros was over a year ago...Croatia are close to shit now..they needed a miracle to qualify...had to even sack their former coach before their last qualifying game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2017
*Chelsea's 'perplexing' fixture list hands Manchester City the advantage - Conte*

Antonio Conte believes that the Premier League's fixture list has had an adverse effect on Chelsea's chances to retain their title as Manchester City sit 11 points ahead on the table.

Chelsea play on Saturday afternoon against Newcastle United having had less than three days to prepare having faced Swansea City on Wednesday evening.

Conte rested Eden Hazard, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Cesar Azpilicueta midweek so the trio would be fresh for the clash against Rafael Benitez's side but he thinks that the Magpies' extra day of rest gives them the advantage.

"Yes, I must be honest," Conte said in a news conference at Cobham Training Ground.

"Newcastle played on Tuesday and we played on Wednesday and now we play at 12:30 on Saturday. It has happened again. I don’t want to complain but OK once it can happen.

"Against Watford we should have played on Monday and then they changed to Saturday at 12.30 after we played on Wednesday. OK, once it can happen. Twice it can happen. Against Man City, then you start to be perplexed."

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/X4X8-gAA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2017
eddi.e7:
*Chelsea's 'perplexing' fixture list hands Manchester City the advantage - Conte*

Antonio Conte believes that the Premier League's fixture list has had an adverse effect on Chelsea's chances to retain their title as Manchester City sit 11 points ahead on the table.

Chelsea play on Saturday afternoon against Newcastle United having had less than three days to prepare having faced Swansea City on Wednesday evening.

Conte rested Eden Hazard, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Cesar Azpilicueta midweek so the trio would be fresh for the clash against Rafael Benitez's side but he thinks that the Magpies' extra day of rest gives them the advantage.

"Yes, I must be honest," Conte said in a news conference at Cobham Training Ground.

"Newcastle played on Tuesday and we played on Wednesday and now we play at 12:30 on Saturday. It has happened again. I don’t want to complain but OK once it can happen.

"Against Watford we should have played on Monday and then they changed to Saturday at 12.30 after we played on Wednesday. OK, once it can happen. Twice it can happen. Against Man City, then you start to be perplexed."

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/X4X8-gAA

Cc Raumdeuter

I hope you can see how fa is assisting baldiola and city both off and on the pitch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

You mean after Iniesta is the highest assist giver in a season Barcelona won the league we should still cont 1,2 3

WHen has Hidden Hazard ever been the highest assist giver in Chelsea

I have attached it, Have you seen it? Do you have any further clarification? See Obere4u has respected himself and disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6346548_iniesta1_png7bdd2c74e9848efb19ed7a538b691458

Oga was Iniesta highest goalscorer or assister when he won MoTM in UCL and world cup including Euro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Debroslink:

Who cares about the highest goal scorer in 2006, 2010 or even 2014 world cups? But the world won't forget Zidane, Iniesta and Goetze for their exploits in finals respectively.

Remind me of France's 2nd round or group stage opponents, or Germany's own. But finals can't be forgotten neither the main event players like Don Iniesta.

Klose will always be remembered for being highest goalscorer in a world cup and overall.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2017
My EPL best eleven so far
9. Kane 11. Sterling 7. Salah
10. Hazard 8. K D B 4. Kante
3. Kolasic (arsenal) 6. Stones 5. Azp (Chelsea) 2. Walker
1. De Gea
4-3-3
No eleven is better than this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Obere4u:

Klose will always be remembered for being highest goalscorer in a world cup and overall.

Fontaine of France that scored 13 goals in a single world cup (a world record) cannot be put in the same level with Klose and Ronaldo because he didn't win it.

You dig
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Debroslink:

Fontaine of France that scored 13 goals in a single world cup (a world record) cannot be put in the same level with Klose and Ronaldo because he didn't win it.

You dig

That's the logic baba.

Stats badddddddd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:
My EPL best eleven so far

9. Kane
11. Sterling
7. Salah

10. Hazard
8. K D B
4. Kante

3. Kolasic (arsenal)
6. Stones
5. Azp (Chelsea)
2. Walker

1. De Gea

4-3-3

No eleven is better than this grin

I think Magueri deserves some mention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2017
Obere4u:

I think Magueri deserves some mention.
of Tottenham? He's good but am speaking of the best. Is he even better than Matic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2017
diggz:

Cc Raumdeuter

I hope you can see how fa is assisting baldiola and city both off and on the pitch?
Is Conte wailing already? If it was Jose saying this now you won't allow us hear word
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2017
BlueAngel444:
of Tottenham? He's good but am speaking of the best. Is he even better than Matic?

Leicester City center back. The guy is good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2017
can man city become d new invisibles after arsenal and Chelsea..... can they win 14 stretch EPL games....I STRONGLY DOUBT IT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2017
eph12:

Is Conte wailing already? If it was Jose saying this now you won't allow us hear word

Moanrimhoe is the greatest wailer of all time......no one compares to him sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2017
macjireh:
can man city become d new invisibles after arsenal and Chelsea..... can they win 14 stretch EPL games....I STRONGLY DOUBT IT

UTD will stop them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2017
diggz:

Moanrimhoe is the greatest wailer of all time......no one compares to him sir.
Once upon a time Figo was the greatest Portuguese player of all time, but look at now.

Yeah true especially when he was at chelshit but Conte is fast catching up. At this rate, the sky is just the beginning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2017
eph12:

Once upon a time Figo was the greatest Portuguese player of all time, but look at now.

Yeah true especially when he was at chelshit but Conte is fast catching up. At this rate, the sky is just the beginning

Na so.... undecided yimu tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2017
‘Yes, I must be honest, it’s happened again,’ he said. ‘Newcastle played on Tuesday night, we played on Wednesday night and now we have to play on Saturday at 12.30pm. I don’t want to complain but against Watford we should have played on the Monday and then they changed it to Saturday at 12.30pm after we’d played on the Wednesday but, okay, once it can happen. It happened for the second time against Manchester City. The third time you start feeling perplexed and now again against Newcastle.
‘I don’t want advantages for my team, I want the same rest as our opponents. Is it difficult to do this? I don’t think so. I think now there is a strange coincidence. I want to try to protect my club, my players and our fans. Also, I want to protect the league because if you say we have 11 points less than Manchester City, you must remember when we played them they had one more day’s rest than us. We played against Liverpool and Liverpool rested one more day than us and now again. After only 14 games it’s happened four times and now it’s very difficult to think that this is a coincidence, honestly.
‘If we have to play every two days I’m ready but we need to have the same rest as our opponents and then we’ll see what happens. If you give one more day of rest [to some teams] when you play every three days and you have injuries, you can find a lot of difficulties.
‘I spoke with my club and I hope my club try to do something about the situation because I’m trying to protect my club, my players and also the league. The Qarabag situation was incredible. I want respect for my job, my players, my club and the fans. This is the fourth time. I’m not stupid, if someone wants to joke with me I’m not the person to joke with.’

Mehn! Conte dey para seriously o and it is understandable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Greatihex:
‘Yes, I must be honest, it’s happened again,’ he said. ‘Newcastle played on Tuesday night, we played on Wednesday night and now we have to play on Saturday at 12.30pm. I don’t want to complain but against Watford we should have played on the Monday and then they changed it to Saturday at 12.30pm after we’d played on the Wednesday but, okay, once it can happen. It happened for the second time against Manchester City. The third time you start feeling perplexed and now again against Newcastle.
‘I don’t want advantages for my team, I want the same rest as our opponents. Is it difficult to do this? I don’t think so. I think now there is a strange coincidence. I want to try to protect my club, my players and our fans. Also, I want to protect the league because if you say we have 11 points less than Manchester City, you must remember when we played them they had one more day’s rest than us. We played against Liverpool and Liverpool rested one more day than us and now again. After only 14 games it’s happened four times and now it’s very difficult to think that this is a coincidence, honestly.
‘If we have to play every two days I’m ready but we need to have the same rest as our opponents and then we’ll see what happens. If you give one more day of rest [to some teams] when you play every three days and you have injuries, you can find a lot of difficulties.
‘I spoke with my club and I hope my club try to do something about the situation because I’m trying to protect my club, my players and also the league. The Qarabag situation was incredible. I want respect for my job, my players, my club and the fans. This is the fourth time. I’m not stupid, if someone wants to joke with me I’m not the person to joke with.’

Mehn! Conte dey para seriously o and it is understandable.

That last paragraph though. My man don vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
English FA never helped epl teams to do well on all fronts. By february, most key players will look jaded, some will be injured, while some will play the season on pain relievers. While teams in other climes look more refreshed.

Depth is very important, we need to buy more quality players in January to make impression, the competition is rife.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
macjireh:
Keep your doubt to your self. Bad belle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Obere4u:

That last paragraph though. My man don vex
seriously. I think the fa fine made it worse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
airmark:
English FA never helped epl teams to do well on all fronts. By february, most key players will look jaded, some will be injured, while some will play the season on pain relievers. While teams in other climes look more refreshed.

Depth is very important, we need to buy more quality players in January to make impression, the competition is rife.
exactly! It can also affect their performances in Russia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ibime, Funlord, Airmark, what do you guys know about Usitech and buying packages from them. My bro just bought 10 packages for 230k, if everything works fine, in 300 days, he'll rake in 1.4million.

Ds one na sweet deal o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Solid line up
Bakayoko back to where he belongs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Conte last season.... What a stupid fraud. So safe to say Conte is jealous of Man City's
lead not City's fixtures.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, SimpleGuy001, andrewbaba44, joezy23(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.