Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,333 members, 7,846,466 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667766 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nihilist:

I seriously doubt that.

If Kante is collecting the ball from deep, and Fab is collecting the ball from Kante, you will need someone to move around again.

See where Drinkwater just collected that Kante pass?

That's what Dembele will still be doing. You can't have 3 people in midfield all asking for ball to feet.

There are several possible tactics within a 3-5-2.

Without getting into the details of that, Bakayoko played this exact role against Atletico some weeks ago.
Let's check his numbers for the game. And Bakayoko is supposed to be a poor passer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Osheeee......! 3points cool

Gunners over to you guys...make London proud cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
diggz:
Osheeee......! 3points cool

Gunners over to you guys...make London proud cool
Ayam telling you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

He's not making sense. Last weekend Chelsea played on Saturday city played on Sunday. Yet the fa made both of them play in Wednesday meaning Chelsea have a day longer to rest
Conte added: "Once it can happen. Twice it can
happen. The third time, you start to be
perplexed. In only 14 games [it has happened]
four times.
"Every team has this type of situation. But from
start of the season, I don't know, I see only
Chelsea to have this type of situation.

"I don't want advantages. If we have to play
every two days, I'm ready. But we need to have
the same rest as our opponents, then we see
what happens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I see.

When conte wants to play 343, he uses willian, pedro and Probably batshuayi (if he wasn't injured)

352, he uses, Hazard and morata.

Good to know that we have more than one predictable formation now.
And team rotation will be nice too.

Newcastle should eat atleast 3 today.
It should have been more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Since the Manchester United match, I am not sure hazard has played any shot off target. The goalkeepers have just not allowed him to get his goals.

Just look at how this gaslow abi wetin deny am a second hattrick against this Newcastle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
diggz:
Moses starting ke...not sure how I feel about it. Dude was something else few days ago. I hope he plays better today sha....
Moses was amazing, now rwb has competition to give Conte options.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pedro should be starting this kind of games..............We don't need 3 mildfieders against the likes of Swansea Newcastle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
I don't think DW is doing bad. He is definitely better than bakayoko. I will not be surprised to see him play as an SS in the future cause he runs into good position.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
snowstormm:
Gayle let's go there

hazard isn't that productive..zaha's brother
You're a Barca right, happy draw grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Pedro should be starting this kind of games..............We don't need 3 mildfieders against the likes of Swansea Newcastle

Na so...bruv abeg enjoy Ur three points ojare....

I careless if we play 11 defenders sofar we get the 3points

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Greatihex:
I don't think DW is doing bad. He is definitely better than bakayoko. I will not be surprised to see him play as an SS in the future cause he runs into good position.
DW is usually finding space to run through opposition defence.

By the way did you see the space Kante had to shoot at the later minutes of the game but instead pulled play back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Ayam telling you

The party will last us till the end of this year cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wey that man wey go to watch hazard and morata today? Come and tell us what you saw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Interesting times...I just need arsenal win tonight please....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
diggz:
Interesting times...I just need arsenal win tonight please....
arsenal manyoo will draw

Chelsea will win next 10 premier league games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
diggz:

The party will last us till the end of this year cheesy
They will opt to die instead. grin

We need to remind them the severity of losing today's match sef.

Shey I can use the companys' bus? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
lordfalcao:
airmark told us he will be eaten up by EPL defenders

You won't keep your filthy fingers in your pockets and stop typing rubbish, mentioning me.

When west brom failed to beat this rubbish Newcastle team that was on a losing streak, they sacked the caretaker coach quickly.

Were you blind when fans were complaining in the last few games on Morata for misfiring and falling up and down?.

Hazard didn't impress me much today, he still managed to score against the shittty defence. Keep trying to impress your mentor, dayo. He may bring you one latino, next time he visits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
nateevs:

No he didn't. Diggz is making a well established point.
For all the interesting positions Moses gets into, he is far too unproductive.
unlucky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
diggz:

Hope you will be available when we visit Ur thread later today?
I dey kampe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
hazardous

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
airmark:

When west brom failed to beat this rubbish Newcastle team that was on a losing streak, they sacked the caretaker coach quickly.

lordfalcao abeg help me check if Krychokewack made the team under the new coach, Shebi its caretaker benching him why is the new coach ALan Pardew also benching Krychokewack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Watford are piling on Poch's problems grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Conte added: "Once it can happen. Twice it can
happen. The third time, you start to be
perplexed. In only 14 games [it has happened]
four times.
"Every team has this type of situation. But from
start of the season, I don't know, I see only
Chelsea to have this type of situation.

"I don't want advantages. If we have to play
every two days, I'm ready. But we need to have
the same rest as our opponents, then we see
what happens.

Still bullshit

On September 12, Chelsea played Qarabag at home next game was vs Arsenal Sept 17 a 5 day gap

On September 13 City traveled to feyenoord, and next game vs Watford away on Sept 16

Chelsea had a 5 day gap between 2 home games, City had a 3 day gap between 2 away games 1 of those games they even had to travel outside the country immediately after the Watford game, City had to travel to West Brom again 3 days later for Carling cup game

So what are you and Conte complaining about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Roland17:
Watford are piling on Poch's problems grin grin

The same world class coach Poch who a few weeks ago everyone was hailing as the second coming of Christ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lana1:
Lol the invisibles kor the unseen ni. Is like this one doesn't know the meaning of "invincibles".
When has Chelsea ever done an invincible season?? undecided
was trying to get attention and u fell for it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Still bullshit

On September 12, Chelsea played Qarabag at home next game was vs Arsenal Sept 17 a 5 day gap

On September 13 City traveled to feyenoord, and next game vs Watford away on Sept 16

Chelsea had a 5 day gap between 2 home games, City had a 3 day gap between 2 away games 1 of those games they even had to travel outside the country immediately after the Watford game, City had to travel to West Brom again 3 days later for Carling cup game

So what are you and Conte complaining about
chelsea had 4 bad fixtures already this season as against mancity's (two)
Even more than arsenal and everton that are playing on Thursdays.

A small complain on wednesday, he was sent to the seat and fined.
Coincidence?

He is right, someone is trying to mess with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

extra time are legit part of the game, every game has added time
legit?
How come ref gave five minutes as extra time and the game extended to 11 minutes in favour of man city grin , and within the time the winning goal came cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

The same world class coach Poch who a few weeks ago everyone was hailing as the second coming of Christ

To be fair, Tottenham has reached its max potentials considering the resources available to Poch. The financial policy of Tottenham is holding the club back, they have to either change or become flexible enough.

At least I know Poch is better than the German Grinch at Liverpool.

Emm..I heard Klopp is being considered as Bayern's long-term coach to succeed Jupp Heynckes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
2 more loss after this and totteham won't be a threat in the premier league again this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
airmark Gareth Barry injured still no Krychokewack, rather the coach put in Yacob
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
MorataFC:
legit?
How come ref gave five minutes as extra time and the game extended to 11 minutes in favour of man city grin , and within the time the winning goal came cool

Tell us the game where Citys goal came outside of the alloted time

(1) (2) (3) ... (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) (4192) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), airmark(m), kingBolton, Caicedobets(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.