Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765454 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

is that why lingard has more goals than the so called hidden.
Can you defend this with facts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
BlueAngel444:
like you waited for Morata cheesy

Krychowiak is in westbrom, not Chelsea. Chelsea is a bigger club playing as epl champions and in ucl. The demands are higher here. Even lampard asked for another striker to come in, by January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Diarra sitting on Portsmouth bench like Krychokewack

Na 2 minutes noodles dey inside your skull. See your lips like 2 doughnut placed on each other
Jesus is Lord!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Diarra played 24 out of a possible 38. If you are not stupid, you should have waited for season to end before calling for krychowiak's head. That's how you hurriedly jumped into conclusions on football matters.

According to your whoscored, krychowiak was the 2nd best performer for the team before the coach was sacked.

I expected westbrom to be winning up and down since his exclusion. Only a mumu like you will still blame him for westbrom failure to win a match.

Oponu apari

See your face like spoon,

Diarra missed 11 games for Portsmouth due to injury
https://www.transfermarkt.com/lassana-diarra/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/23914/verein/1020

Is Krychokewack also missing games due to injury?

With Krychokewack West Brom lost 7 games out of 10, without Krychokewack West Brom lost 0 games

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

airmark is stupidd naturally, Theres nothing he can do to help it. Anywhere he goes stupidity will locate him

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na 2 minutes noodles dey inside your skull. See your lips like 2 doughnut placed on each other

raumdeuter:

See your face like spoon,

grin grin grin Lmao!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Raumdeuter is plain evil , he wouldn't even give his kids the "African resetting" format. Just verbal whipping cheesy grin

"Lips like 2 doughnuts placed on each other"... meaning say airmark get "Ikputu onu" cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is Krychokewack also missing games due to injury?

He missed how many games now due to coaches' stupidity? How many matches have they won now, while on the bench?

You said krychowiak was responsible for non-winning, but without him, have they won?.

Your head like jabulani.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:
Raumdeuter is plain evil , he wouldn't even give his kids the "African resetting" format. Just verbal whipping cheesy grin

"Lips like 2 doughnuts placed on each other"... meaning say airmark get "Ikputu onu" cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin grin

Who brought this dwarf inside ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Both of our current defenders at their prime were better that terry ever was

Are you talking about the Two rejects ?

Man Shitty discarded J.Boateng, or are you talking about Hummels that Man Ure taunted and rejected buying at the end grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:
He missed how many games now due to coaches' stupidity? How many matches have they won now, while on the bench?
You said krychowiak was responsible for non-winning, but without him, have they won?.
Your head like jabulani.

So coach stupidity is now the latest excuse from you? You no get shame. The caretaker coach bench am, the new coach also bench am. If your son comes home and says one teacher doesnt like him was the reason for his failure, you change him to another school he still fails and blame the next teacher

Lets count.
Unai Emery coach at PSG benched Krychokewack
Tony Pulis bought and played Krychokewack and got fired
Caretaker coaach benched Krychokewack
Alan pardew is benching Krychokewack

But airhead open his "Ikputu onu" Ponmo lips to say na coach stupidity. So 3 of the last 4 Krychokewacks coach have been stupid

elete momorimomo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Who brought this dwarf inside ? cheesy

There's no dwarf in the post!... Do you have "ikputu onu" ? grin cheesy grin

Raumdeuter said your lip is like two doughnuts placed on each other ( izzit true?)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

So coach stupidity is now the latest excuse from you? You no get shame. The caretaker coach bench am, the new coach also bench am. If your son comes home and says one teacher doesnt like him was the reason for his failure, you change him to another school he still fails and blame the next teacher

Lets count.
Unai Emery coach at PSG benched Krychokewack
Tony Pulis bought and played Krychokewack and got fired
Caretaker coaach benched Krychokewack
Alan pardew is benching Krychokewack

But airhead open his "Ikputu onu" Ponmo lips to say na coach stupidity. So 3 of the last 4 Krychokewacks coach have been stupid

elete momorimomo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:
Ramdeuter said your lip is like two doughnuts placed on each other ( izzit true?)

Ask him to take the picture of his lips and show us to prove me wrong
No wonder.

One time airmark begin brag say he go Onitsha and everyone begin call am IK say na because he resemble Jim Iyke.

He no know say na Ikputu Onu dem shorten to IK

airmark oponu po flour

In you nod your head, the wave generated by your gigantic lips can generate wind energy foe Ekiti state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

No wonder.

One time airmark begin brag say he go Onitsha and everyone begin call am IK say na because he resemble Jim Iyke.

airmark oponu po flour

In you nod your head, the wave generated by your gigantic lips can generate wind energy foe Ekiti state

Bwahahahagrin grin grin grin

Oga IK, grin cheesygrin cheesygrin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
^^^ grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin angry grin
I don die today!! Fvck Comedy Central, Raumdeuter killing it right now.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lmao!!!

Wetin be Ikputu Onu? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chelsea 11 next year 3-4-3 Azp, Andreas, Rudiger; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Hazard, Morata, Aubameyang grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:

Raumdeuter said your lip is like two doughnuts placed on each other ( izzit true?)

Not true, he never saw me or my picture before. Unlike his popular big head, every part of my body is moderate. I hope I have answered you.

I hope that has added more inches to your height too.

raumdeuter:

No wonder.

airmark oponu po flour

Imaginary lips. cheesy You be mumu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Linkfield:
Lmao!!!

Wetin be Ikputu Onu? grin grin grin

I think this.. Elrony can explain better.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:

Not true, he never saw me or my picture before. Unlike his popular big head, every part of my body is moderate. I hope I have answered you.

I hope that has added more inches to your height too.

No wahala oga IK. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
elrony:

No wahala oga IK. grin

Dayo finally initiated you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Elrony .....e b like say airmark just called you adanchi.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

"I am a better forward than morata"

This got me laughing like an idiot this early morning.
at least bigkesh own is better, he has seen what morata is good at and has accepted his fate. Whilst Morata and rudiger keep delivering 8/10 when called upon and giving you L cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
bigkesh:

Morata played just 30 mins in 2 games vs Qarabag while Lukaku hasn't missed a single minute of UCL football was playing full time and stat padding against Russian farmers.

Ogbonna has more goals in big games this season than Lukaku,is that the bag of rice that will survive against ATM and Roma??

Morata has played 268 minutes less than Lukaku in the league and still has more goals.

Disgracing yourself?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
lordfalcao:
at least bigkesh own is better, he has seen what morata is good at and has accepted his fate. Whilst Morata and rudiger keep delivering 8/10 when called upon and giving you L cheesy

You mean L -IP-kutu Onu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mybettingtips(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.