Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10544377 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2017
I have changed my mind on this Champions league draws. . Besiktas has been on fire in the champion league this season and its best we avoid them like a plague, they are playing incredibly well with the likes of experienced players such as Quaresma and Babel doing the business. .

Its best we draw Barcelona for 2 reasons. We always give them a tough time and they are not at their strongest this season despite leading the La Liga so far.

We'll see what happens on Monday sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Lana1:
cheesy cheesy

2017/2018 5 EPL teams out of 5 made it out of the group stage. 4 topped their group. While only 1 out of 3 German teams made it out of the group stage. And that 1 sef couldn't top its group.
This season in the UCL:
All EPL teams - 21 Ws, 6 Ds, 3 Ls, 80 F, 26 A with a 70 % win rate across all 30 games.
All German teams - 7 Ws, 3 Ds, 8 Ls, 30 F, 30 A with a 39% win rate across all 18 games.

From the stats above, can u tell us how bad Bundeslige teams are doing in Europe??

Now that they ve removed coefficients as u claimed, can u now tell us why EPL is still carrying 2nd??

Remove Bayern from Bundesliga and all u ve is a Sunday League full of amateurs that cant even compete with EFL championship teams.

Uncle Raumdeuter hold this L......u deserve it!! grin grin

Evils cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Lana1:
I hope by tomorrow when the coefficients are updated you would be here to analyze the coefficient earned this season alone between the Bundesliga and the EPL to know the 2nd best league in Europe after the La Liga

Wait o..! se eye don dey pain Raumdeuter ni? Dayo why you dey pretend like you no see the light wey lana1 dey flash enter Ur eyes since yesterday abi na this early mormor sef?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2017
lalaboi:
I have changed my mind on this Champions league draws. . Besiktas has been on fire in the champion league this season and its best we avoid them like a plague, they are playing incredibly well with the likes of experienced players such as Quaresma and Babel doing the business. .

Its best we draw Barcelona for 2 reasons. We always give them a tough time and they are not at their strongest this season despite leading the La Liga so far.

Barca are more defensive minded than they usually are, this a new Barca, with a new formation.

None of the 3 will be easy, If I were to choose surely not PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na the guy be that. Hopefully the throw away the keys. If it was in the South, he might even get fried

chic2pimp
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-18/news/ct-met-dolton-shooting-0119-20110118_1_dolton-residents-dolton-home-robbery-attempt

What a great way to start my day. Things can only and will only get worse for the fella. He hasn't seen nothing yet. Oh He better not drop the soap during His time in prison. Your Holiday has only just begun little fella.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
J.Terry that Raumdeuter dislikes so much has 4 appearances in UEFA eleven while none of Bayern's CB ever had even 2 appearances cheesy.

Rum take heart cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
eph12:

Nothing is on youtube to show hazard terrorizing Ferdy. Ferdinand was even joking sef smh undecided undecided undecided

Keep deceiving yourself.

"I used to just be happy he was staying wide at that point… under [Jose] Mourinho he stayed very much on the left-hand side so didn't really come into my area which was a blessing
"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2017
airmark:

Keep deceiving yourself.

"I used to just be happy he was staying wide at that point… under [Jose] Mourinho he stayed very much on the left-hand side so didn't really come into my area which was a blessing
"

It's now obvious he was clowning just like RVP here

New Manchester United striker Robin van Persie says he listened to "the little boy inside him" when he was contemplating leaving Arsenal for their rivals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2017
eph12:

It's now obvious he was clowning just like RVP here

New Manchester United striker Robin van Persie says he listened to "the little boy inside him" when he was contemplating leaving Arsenal for their rivals.

What a comparison. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Ballon D'or Day Hazard for third or fourth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2017
Madrid should leave Hazard alone for us na.

What is their problem sef?

This is why I value home grown players like Terry ,Lampard, or even Christiansen. All this talk of Madrid will hardly interest them as long as they play .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
lalaboi:

I still prefer besiktas though.

I'm okay with them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na the guy be that. Hopefully the throw away the keys. If it was in the South, he might even get fried

chic2pimp
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-18/news/ct-met-dolton-shooting-0119-20110118_1_dolton-residents-dolton-home-robbery-attempt

chic2pimp:

What a great way to start my day. Things can only and will only get worse for the fella. He hasn't seen nothing yet. Oh He better not drop the soap during His time in prison. Your Holiday has only just begun little fella.

Yeah he was actually charged with the murder just 2 months after. I was following, but the fact Police hadn't been able to secure a conviction in 7 years must mean they were dealing with circumstantial evidence and not a slam-dunk. The case they had against him was based on his own police interview which implicated him but I don't think they had the best evidence as they didn't have CCTV nor Witnesses ready to come forward. However with this rape case, justice will be served one way or the other, and will also influence the murder case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
lalaboi:

I don't want to face Messi regardless of any history. None of our current team were around in those years we faced Barca, only Luiz and Cassava saw the end of that period.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
At least iniesta is not on this list. cheesy

Diggz, my vote goes to benzema as the winner.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund)
Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
Leonardo Bonucci (Milan)
Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus)
Edinson Cavani (PSG)
Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
Kevin de Bruyne (Man City)
David de Gea (Man Utd)
Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
Edin Dzeko (Roma)
Radamel Falcao (Monaco)
Antoine Griezmann (Atlético Madrid)
Eden hazard (Chelsea)
Mats Hummels (Bayern Munich)
Isco (Real Madrid)
Harry Kane (Tottenham)
N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea)
Toni Kroos (Real Madrid)
Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
Sadio Mané (Liverpool)
Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
Dries Mertens (Napoli)
Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
Neymar (PSG)
Jan Oblak (Atlético Madrid)
Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
Luis Suárez (Barcelona).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
airmark:
At least iniesta is not on this list. cheesy

Diggz, my vote goes to benzema as the winner.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund)
Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
Leonardo Bonucci (Milan)
Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus)
Edinson Cavani (PSG)
Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
Kevin de Bruyne (Man City)
David de Gea (Man Utd)
Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
Edin Dzeko (Roma)
Radamel Falcao (Monaco)
Antoine Griezmann (Atlético Madrid)
Eden hazard (Chelsea)
Mats Hummels (Bayern Munich)
Isco (Real Madrid)
Harry Kane (Tottenham)
N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea)
Toni Kroos (Real Madrid)
Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
Sadio Mané (Liverpool)
Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
Dries Mertens (Napoli)
Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
Neymar (PSG)
Jan Oblak (Atlético Madrid)
Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
Luis Suárez (Barcelona).
so andreas christainsen is a dane(european) shocked shocked
thought is a brazilian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
diggz:

Oga you no know the origin of the matter.....no jump half way dey follow dayo for yansh like ekpan fly...shiorrrr!
Boss, you know I'm always in the shadows observing and reading.

And I didn't mean to slide tackle you with last nights 'amala turning' comment. It was just to highlight the extent to which the argument between you and baba Dayo reached and you had to re-turn his own amala got him

It was just for laughs. Vex not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Possible opponents for all round-of-16
teams

Barcelona: Bayern Munich, Chelsea, FC Basel, FC Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk.

Bayern Munich: Barcelona, Besiktas,
Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Roma, Tottenham Hotspur.

Besiktas: Bayern Munich, Chelsea, FC Basel,
Juventus, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Shakhtar
Donetsk.

Chelsea: Barcelona, Besiktas, Paris Saint-
Germain.

FC Basel: Barcelona, Besiktas, Liverpool,
Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Roma, Tottenham Hotspur.

Juventus: Besiktas, Manchester City,
Liverpool, Manchester United, Paris Saint-
Germain, Tottenham Hotspur.

Liverpool: Bayern Munich, FC Basel, FC Porto, Juventus, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk.

Manchester City: Bayern Munich, FC Basel, FC Porto, Juventus, Real Madrid, Sevilla.

Manchester United: Bayern Munich, FC Porto, Juventus, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Shakhtar Donetsk.

Paris Saint-Germain: Chelsea, FC Basel, FC
Porto, Juventus, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Shakhtar Donetsk.

Real Madrid: Besiktas, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Roma.

Roma: Bayern Munich, FC Basel, FC Porto, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Shakhtar Donetsk.
Tottenham Hotspur: Bayern Munich, FC Basel, FC Porto, Juventus, Sevilla, Shakhtar Donetsk.

Sevilla: Besiktas, Manchester City, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Roma, Tottenham Hotspur.

Shakhtar Donetsk: Barcelona, Besiktas,
Liverpool, Manchester United, Paris Saint-
Germain, Roma, Tottenham Hotspur.

FC Porto: Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester
City, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain,
Roma, Tottenham Hotspur.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
From Football365

Chelsea
Had Chelsea finished first in Group C, they would have faced one of Basel, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Sevilla, Shakhtar, Porto and Real Madrid, with only three of the seven looking nasty. Chelsea finished second, and so will face Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain or Besiktas. Two of the three look nasty.

You can therefore see why Antonio Conte chose to pick a strong side to face Atletico Madrid, despite an away fixture at West Ham on Saturday lunchtime. You can also see why failure to beat Atletico and thus slip into second place must be regarded as a failure.

Draw Besiktas next Monday and all will be forgiven and forgotten, but it should not have come to this. Chelsea had enough opportunities to seal victory and top spot. Alvaro Morata was just one of those guilty of wasting Hazard’s wonderful creativity.

Yes or No?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
lalaboi:

not even scared anymore.

Injury/suspension free, we should be able to beat those 3 hands down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nihilist:
From Football365

Yes or No?

Airmark is the owner of football365. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Real madrid will probably get besiktas.
Uefa always cooking easy draw for them until semi final. Pfftt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kalapizim(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
I feel Luke shaw will be a good back up to Alonso abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:
J.Terry that Rumdeuter dislikes so much has 4 appearances in UEFA eleven while none of Bayern's CB ever had even 2 appearances cheesy.

Rum take heart cry

Its only hen its time to measure achievement in ballot box contest that we see Terry, SHow us any good performance in the World cup, EUro or CL for Terry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Boss, you know I'm always in the shadows observing and reading.

And I didn't mean to slide tackle you with last nights 'amala turning' comment. It was just to highlight the extent to which the argument between you and baba Dayo reached and you had to re-turn his own amala got him

It was just for laughs. Vex not

Vex ke..? At all bruv....I vex o!

I actually assumed you didn't follow the Convo from the beginning naim make me respond that way. You know with dayo you always have to find a way to stick with/to your side of the argument if not, dude will slide in another argument to beat you with/in your argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
cstr1000:
Madrid should leave Hazard alone for us na.

What is their problem sef?

This is why I value home grown players like Terry ,Lampard, or even Christiansen. All this talk of Madrid will hardly interest them as long as they play .
Bale Beckham cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
diggz:

Wait o..! se eye don dey pain Ramdeuter ni? Dayo why you dey pretend like you no see the light wey lana1 dey flash enter Ur eyes since yesterday abi na this early mormor sef?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean people are just seeing what I predicted way back in August. Rats why when I talk you should take pencil and write it down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its only hen its time to measure achievement in ballot box contest that we see Terry, SHow us any good performance in the World cup, EUro or CL for Terry.

Raumdeuter.....what is the issue? Why have you been hiding from Lana's queries directed at you? Or.....have you misplaced Ur eye glasses again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You mean people are just seeing what I predicted way back in August. Rats why when I talk you should take pencil and write it down

What did you predict sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
not even scared anymore.

Injury/suspension free, we should be able to beat those 3 hands down.
Pick 1 Barca or PSG cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
diggz:

What did you predict sir?

Do you need to borrow reading glasses. This wa a post made in August before the season started

raumdeuter:
Dembele drama and Naby Keita drama

I expect a poor season from German clubs in Europe this year, With UEFA making the top 4 leagues to have 4 automatic representatives, the desire to fight for coefficients is no longer there

I expect a poor season for German clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Real madrid will probably get besiktas.

Uefa always cooking easy draw for them until semi final. Pfftt.
No it's Barca dats UEFAlona wink, Madrid always play by the book, grin, they will probably get one Manchester City or United

(1) (2) (3) ... (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), DeadPresidents, lateefGRDT(m), Leyqute(m), Trevor012(m), lordfalcao(m), fredoooooo, Shegzdave, iamoyindamola(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.