Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766502 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
jaysmallz:
@Ramdeuter.... You should be knighted grin

We are still working on it. Diggz is in charge of my coronation, But we still dey find money to bribe the King who will knight me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
chic2pimp:
You see why stats shouldn't be the be all and end all when analysing footy?....If it was all about stats, we won't mention the likes of Pirlo and Xavi in the same breath as Gerrard and Lamps.

You know for me, Its performance in big games that counts the most followed by stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

We are still working on it. Di.ggz is in charge of my coronation, But we still dey find money to bribe the King who will knight me

I wonder if airmark (ur padi of life) grin...is the king
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
sebod:

Hey bro!
Is the fraud still overrated after setting a record no manager ever did in your league while topping the table at the moment by 11 points ahead of the most successful and revered manager of your club?
I'll like to read your submission bro.
so far, he has bn doing great. Bt, am i the only one who is seeing that the league is nt yet over?
Many top coaches cn do what he is doing wt the quality of firepower at his disposal wt sum favourable circumstances. Conte did sumtin close wt sum average joes in his disposal wt lesser squad number.
Even wenger has an invincible record. Record is nothing wtout a title. Lets wait till season end.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

except that other midfielders dont win world cups for their country, assist in the CL finals like Iniesta dominate big names like Iniesta
Toni Kross grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
jaysmallz:

King at amala shitta canteen.

raumdeuter:

You know for me, Its performance in big games that counts the most followed by stats

Where's gotze, that world cup final winner. Biggest game performer. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Airmark vs Raumdeuter in 5,4,3,2,1 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
jaysmallz:

airmark will be one of the slaves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
airmark:
King at amala shitta canteen.
Where's gotze, that world cup final winner. Biggest game performer. cheesy

You are too dense. Was gotze a regular like Iniesta was?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Toni Kross grin

What about Toni Kroos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Neymar1095:

Hahaha! Conte can never play Pep style of
play, every manager knows they can't and
Conte has only spent 10m less than Pep. Sit your ass down
The exhibition of your foolish can't even be found in a zoo.

You can't count shocked, what manner of pre-historic creature are you. Even the museums would reject you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
^^^^^^^I tok am.... E Don start grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

We are still working on it. Diggz is in charge of my coronation, But we still dey find money to bribe the King who will knight me

Bwuahahahaha.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Off topic:

I can now see and relate with why you like Trump. The Jerusalem issssh made it even clearer to me. For everything he will achieve or fail to achieve, one thing is certain.....Americans and the world will always remember him as the president who caredless about being politically correct....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
diggz:
Bwuahahahaha.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Off topic:

I can now see and relate with why you like Trump. The Jerusalem issssh made it even clearer to me. For everything he will achieve or fail to achieve, one thing is certain.....Americans and the world will always remember him as the president who caredless about being politically correct....
I dont even like Trump, I was a Bush supporter and will still support Bush but I can understand those who support Trump
Political correctness is destroying the world and many people are sick of it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are too dense. Was gotze a regular like Iniesta was?

Did I ask you about iniesta? I asked about gotze, the world cup final star, you started foaming in the mouth.

You must be a fan of Ahmed 'Argentina' musa too, the best super eagles player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
BlueAngel444:
The exhibition of your foolish can't even be found in a zoo.

You can't count shocked, what manner of pre-historic creature are you. Even the museums would reject you.
If you don't know shiiittt about What I said please
don't pretend you do. I will call you out
every time and make an absolute fool out
of your stupid ass.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Inside the Barcelona changing room after getting knocked out of the UCL by Chelsea in 2012 .

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
airmark:
Did I ask you about iniesta? I asked about gotze, the world cup final star, you started foaming in the mouth.
You must be a fan of Ahmed 'Argentina' musa too, the best super eagles player.

Was Gotze a starter in the final for the Germans. mumuni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Uhmmmm....

Chelsea transfers in...

Álvaro Morata.....55.80million + add one rising to 75million.

Tiemoué Bakayoko.......36 million

Drinkwater...........34million

rudiger.......... 31million

Zappacosta........ 22million.

Total= 198million.

Man city ins.

Mandy.... 51million.

Walker..... 45million

Silva....... 45million

Ederson..... 36million

danilo........ 27million

total=204million.

Difference of 6 million but one is unbeaten and top of the table while one can't beat West Ham and burnley.... L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dont even like Trump, I was a Bush supporter and will still support Bush but I can understand those who support Trump
Political correctness is destroying the world and many people are sick of it

I am surprised you don't like trump though....and which of the bushs are you referring to here?

I agree...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
diggz:
I am surprised you don't like trump though....and which of the bushs are you referring to here?
I agree...

All the Bush. Especially George W and Jebb Bush

I even opened a thread earlier on Nairaland for Jeb Bush
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

All the Bush. Especially George W and Jebb Bush

I even opened a thread earlier on Nairaland for Jeb Bush

Really? With your dayokanu account or Raumdeuter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Gotze a starter in the final for the Germans. mumuni

Performance in a big game is what matters to me. In fact if he started he would have won ballon d'or that year you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Smellymouth:
Inside the Barcelona changing room after getting knocked out of the UCL by Chelsea in 2012 .

cheesy

Was someone doing deliverance for puyol there ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
diggz:
Really? With your dayokanu account or Ramdeuter?

Check this my profile

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
airmark:
Performance in a big game is what matters to me. In fact if he started he would have won ballon d'or that year you know.

WHen will Hidden Hazard now perform in any big game? CL world cup or Euro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Check this my profile

Ok... thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHen will Hidden Hazard now perform in any big game? CL world cup or Euro

He performed against bayern in super cup final, scoring a goal that Bayern fought tooth and nail to cancel out and created one earlier.

He played so well, such that ribery started praising him up and down. It was rare to see a kid taking 3 burnthisleaguedown legends to the cleaners, within 5 seconds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
airmark:

He performed against bayern in super cup final, scoring a goal that Bayern fought tooth and nail to cancel out and created one earlier.

He played so well, such that ribery started praising him up and down. It was rare to see a kid taking 3 burnthisleaguedown legends to the cleaners, within 5 seconds.

Hidden Hazard idea f big game is not the world cup semi or final, not the CL semi or final, not the Euro semi or final

But the UEFA equivalent of the community shield

What a failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

You see why stats shouldn't be the be all and end all when analysing footy?....If it was all about stats, we won't mention the likes of Pirlo and Xavi in the same breath as Gerrard and Lamps.

Pirlo and Xavi outstat any deeplying midfielders in assists or ball possession which is what matters most.

Iniesta should face his fellow offensive midfielders and tell us why he never posted double-figures for goals and only twice posted double figures for assists in a 15 year career, instead of hiding behind defensive midfielders.

Soon he will be associating himself with Franco Baresi and asking us if Franco Baresi is not a great player cos he doesn't have stats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibime:

Pirlo and Xavi outstat any deeplying midfielders in assists or ball possession which is what matters most.

Iniesta should face his fellow offensive midfielders and tell us why he never posted double-figures for goals and only twice posted double figures for assists in a 15 year career, instead of hiding behind defensive midfielders.

Soon he will be associating himself with Franco Baresi and asking us if Franco Baresi is not a great player cos he doesn't have stats.

Iniesta is a central midfielder not an Offensive midfielder and no matter how many times you repeat it, wont make it true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.