Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) ... (19449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diademk07:

Well, I didn't watch the game but Gundogan played, right?
yeah,but I guess you are right though,no wonder he rarely performs for Belgium I guess he needs a midfielder controller like xavi/Silva.gundogan to perform
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
atheist5:
not better than azpi,your question will be more legit if azpi has never won the league title just because he is not better than azpi does not mean he is an average player
If we compare players from both teams, yours may even come out top in most positions so where are you getting this vibe that City has the best players?
Yes they may not be average but they are not better than what other teams have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diademk07:
Well, I didn't watch the game but Gundogan played, right?

Maybe City should have played with 10 players then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Just 2 days ago, City played Spurs without Silva and won 4-1

I didn't watch the game. Still, De Bruyne isn't a player you would want to control your midfield. He's much more direct and isn't that great under pressure.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diademk07:

I didn't watch the game. Still, De Bruyne isn't a player you would want to control your midfield. He's much more direct and isn't that great under pressure.

So who controlled the midfield for City this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maybe City should have played with 10 players then
Tsk tsk..
I asked a question na..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Were Chelsea hypnotized when they were shelling out 40M on Bakayoko, 70M on Morata, 35M on drinkwater, 35M on Rudiger, not forgettign Zappacosta and Luiz

Luiz has already won the Epl on his return

Wait till the end of the season to ask me about the others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

David Silva! The Don.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
atheist5:
name a Better right back than walker when he was at Tottenham?, my point us otamendi was one of the nest defenders in Spain before he came to city,yes or no?

Bellerin was widely regarded as better than Walker.

Debuchy.

Clyne.

Trippier.

Azpi etc

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the truth and the truth will set you free, Son, go and sin no more
Lord Raumdeuter grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
atheist5:
yeah,but I guess you are right though,no wonder he rarely performs for Belgium I guess he needs a midfielder controller like xavi/Silva.gundogan to perform

Not a better coach?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
So far so good. City and pep are doing wonderfully well. City got all their top target same as Man U but we know mourinho and his approach sha.
Cote is trying to manage what is at his disposal and so far so good, he's doing fine.
To me, the best 3 coaches right now in EPL
1) Pep
2) Content
3) Dyche.

D Silva is more important to city than KDB. My opinion though. Silva is like xavi with all short passes that are so dangerous.
City will win the league but I will say let's wait till end of season to know how many point gap. I see Chelsea coming second though

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eruditor:

Debuchy.

Clyne.

Trippier.

Azpi etc

Is Azpi not better than Walker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

There was a reason Pep rushed Silva back against Man United. KDB is good but Silva is the controller of that midfield. Against Totham. City struggled to hold the midfield

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wenger signed;

Laca £52M
Ozil £42M
Alexis £32M
Xhaka £35M

But...But...Pep is only doing well because he signed expensive players.

As if he signed KDB.
As if he signed Silva.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

In case we want to post truth alone and not blatant lies

How can Ederson who has just 1 appearance for Brazil be their number 1 keeper
What is he number 2

I ignored the other one but your falling my hand.

So he is not brazil's Gk, he is not an international undecided don't lemme vex for you now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obere4u:

There was a reason Pep rushed Silva back against Man United. KDB is good but Silva is the controller of that midfield. Against Totham. City struggled to hold the midfield

LOL.

Nna e. What have I not seen today?

Because people/some say he is better than Hazard, KDB has been watered down like this?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eruditor:

LOL, Kyle "All brawn and no brain" Walker? Best in the league?

Otamendi was not signed by Pep o and he was error prone under Pelle and Pep last season.
So who was the best RB in the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:
So who was the best RB in the league?

Whatever I say will be subjective. His own Manager, Poch, felt Trippier was better. Case dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obere4u:

Is Azpi not better than Walker?

Tell the people who say City is filled with worldclass players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter. What do you have to say about this......maybe Zaha could teach Hazard a thing or two lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obere4u:
So far so good. City and pep are doing wonderfully well. City got all their top target same as Man U but we know mourinho and his approach sha.
Cote is trying to manage what is at his disposal and so far so good, he's doing fine.
To me, the best 3 coaches right now in EPL
1) Pep
2) Content
3) Dyche.

D Silva is more important to city than KDB. My opinion though. Silva is like xavi with all short passes that are so dangerous.
City will win the league but I will say let's wait till end of season to know how many point gap. I see Chelsea coming second though
Nobody gives a fu..ck who is more important. They are team mates why should who is more important relevant. Their aim are the same ,focus on your club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eruditor:

LOL.

Nna e. What have I not seen today?

Because people some say he is better than Hazard, KDB has been watered down like this?

Nope. Do you know Lloyris had more completed passes than KDB in that match?
Now compare to Silva vs Man Utd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

Nobody gives a fu..ck who is more important. They are team mates why should who is more important relevant. Their aim are the same ,focus on your club

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am showing views posted here that showed that many people didnt consider Man City players as the best before this season

So turning around and calling them the best squad now to water down Pep effect is amala turning
So why didn't you quote those that said City have the best attack in the league before this season?

The people you quoted apart from ibime, when did they turn and call them the best squad?

Let's say:

If I quote you saying Hazard is overrated how does that support the fact that some others don't give a fvck about that view and see Chelsea as a top title contending team ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eruditor:

Tell the people who say City is filled with worldclass players.

Pep is really trying.
Let's give the man the respect he deserves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ctuagent007: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Pls incase your reading this do note Walker is a RB.

I know don't be disappoint with the bolded, and also it's not the first time in history a player plays both DM and in fullback.

[s]Brazil's number 1 and most expensive GK in the world.

Also ask him which people. Sane=45+m pounds[/s]

Girl, next time use Google for info.

Ederson is an unknown player (he is good with his feet but Coutious & De gea pass am by far like from Lagos to Kano) & has only one (1) cap for Brasil.

2. Sane cost £37m & not £45m.

I always laff at the kids who keeping claiming City players are world class.....Injured Kompany, CALAMITY Otamendi & his elder bro, Mangala plus a make shift & a forgotten Delph & a Walker who lost his place to Tripper & many applauded Daniel Levy as been smart for magaing or deceiving City with an average Joe

I watched Pep's interview last week & he called Walker a brute with nothing upstairs.....& that is what they are working to change that.

As for City, they would lose at least 3-4 matches this season & that is a sure banker but give respect to Pep & his boys, them don't try abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eruditor:
Wenger signed;

Laca £52M
Ozil £42M
Alexis £32M
Xhaka £35M

But...But...Pep is only doing well because he signed expensive players.

As if he signed KDB.
As if he signed Silva.
Forget about wenger self. Ferguson spent 30million to buy Ferdinand in 2002 . That's equalivant to 60million in today market.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eruditor:

Debuchy.
Clyne.
Trippier.
Azpi etc
Azpi I know, Bellerin I might understand but who are these shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Pls incase your reading this do note Walker is a RB.

I know don't be disappoint with the bolded, and also it's not the first time in history a player plays both DM and in fullback.

Brazil's number 1 and most expensive GK in the world.

Also ask him which people. Sane=45+m pounds

What is the difference between Full backs and "right and left back"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
ctuagent007:

Girl, next time use Google for info.

Ederson is an unknown player (he is good with his feet but Coutious & De tea pass by Lagos to Kano) & has only one (1) cap for Brasil.

2. Sane cost £37m & not £45m.

I always laff at the kids who keeping claiming City players are world class.....Injured Kompany, CALAMITY Otamendi & his elder bro, Mangala plus a make shift & a forgotten Delph & a Walker who lost his place to Tripper & many applauded Daniel Levy as been smart for magaing or deceiving City with an average Joe

I watched Pep's interview last week & he called Walker a brute with nothing upstairs.

As for City, they would lose at least 3-4 matches this season & that is a sure banker
How can one write rubbish with so much confidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Obere4u:

Nope. Do you know Lloyris had more completed passes than KDB in that match?
Now compare to Silva vs Man Utd

LOL. Proof?

You did not watch that game and I don't have time to educate you about how it went.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) ... (19449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, larride(m), KanielOutis92, afrodoc2, BlueAngel444, Amoto94(m), Shegzdave, WhoDeyHause and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.