Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766598 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

if you like say I dey him anus oh, e no bother me, all I know be say Miss bum bum na Mr one corner and omo shaku shaku grin grin

Lingard Vs Hazard. LMFAO grin grin

dopeJemi:

lingard is the only one on that right flank that can be a called a winger and we know he is average, we don't have a natural right winger and it has been so for a while now

if we are chasing bale, it's to play the right wing not the left, we need a first choice winger on the right, lingard can be back up, before looking at the LW position,

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Linkfield:
Mou second season that is always acclaimed to be the best, he is 14 points off the league leaders.

Mou after 4-0 wins against farmers in August: My team is solid, we'll win the league
Mou in December: We are not capable of winning the league.

Man City got Bernardo Silva as a bench player, while in Utd, Lingard is their best player. What a shame.

Season will end now and after a boring trophy less season, De Tea would win their best player

Lingard is to Man Utd what Sterling is to Man City, what is your best player useful for?

farmers like crystal palace that used your miserable club to revive their fight against relegation or the same burnley that used your disastrous club to make a name for themselves

Season will end and man united will still have more trophies than your useless club

Man Utd is not 14 points behind City, I don't expect you to know that, You must think we are third on the log, no fam, that's Chelsea, current epl Champions

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Null and void grin

I just said I will take omo shaku shaku over him but based on current form, I will take my lingard, or why do you think I laughed so hard at the comparison? that's because omo shaku shaku has been dragged to the mud grin

is it not disgraceful that this same average lingard has been more productive than omo shaku shaku with lesser appearances? LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

so where will Chelsea fans vent their frustrations seeing that Man Utd are struggling to win games and Chelsea are still 3rd behind Man Utd?

Its true when people say you guys are going the way of arsenal.
You are reasoning like them. So you too wan celebrate "we finish above Chelsea" trophy grin Wonders shall never end.

You snub the part that ur mate City which you guys are supposed to battle the title is 14 points above you. You both spend money, you both have the best squad in the league, you both started well.
In August bookmakers where deliberating BTW Utd and City where the title would go, now in December its all done and dusted, you can't even argue on that again...

BTW, Chelsea just won it last season, you haven't won it since 5 seasons ago. Who is supposed to be more aggressive?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Linkfield:

Its true when people say you guys are going the way of arsenal.
You are reasoning like them. So you too wan celebrate "we finish above Chelsea" trophy grin Wonders shall never end.

You snub the part that ur mate City which you guys are supposed to battle the title is 14 points above you. You both spend money, you both have the best squad in the league, you both started well.
In August bookmakers where deliberating BTW Utd and City where the title would go, now in December its all done and dusted, you can't even argue on that again...

BTW, Chelsea just won it last season, you haven't won it since 5 seasons ago. Who is supposed to be more aggressive?

na the likes of Swansea and west ham fans dey leave their club matters dey discuss where the title go end because they know their club is useless and can't win it.. Add Chelsea to list

Chelsea won it last season, that puts them on par with the likes of Sunderland

and I have told you we are not 14 points behind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Lingard is to Man Utd what Sterling is to Man City, what is your best player useful for?

farmers like crystal palace that used your miserable club to revive their fight against relegation or the same burnley that used your disastrous club to make a name for themselves

Season will end and man united will still have more trophies than your useless club

Man Utd is not 14 points behind City, I don't expect you to know that, You must think we are third on the log, no fam, that's Chelsea, current epl Champions

Are you saying Utd would have more trophies than Chelsea after this season? Or you are going the history way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

na the likes of Swansea and west ham fans dey leave their club matters dey discuss where the title go end because they know their club is useless and can't win it.. Add Chelsea to list

Chelsea won it last season, that puts them on par with the likes of Sunderland

and I have told you we are not 14 points behind

Chelsea just recently won it last season. All Chelsea fans know that they won't win it this season.

The onus is on you to win it, coupled with Mourinho's second season bla bla.. And you have failed by December already.

I see why Hidden Hazard one corner is your priority grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mou said
"I know what a big club is. One thing is a big club
and another thing is a big football team. They are
two different things.
"When you speak about responsibilities to win the
Premier League, Tottenham doesn't have that
responsibility because they are not a club with the
same history as us.
"Arsenal don't have the responsibility to win it.
Chelsea don't have the responsibility to win it. When
you speak about big football clubs, you are speaking
about the history of the club."

Moi and his rubbish as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Linkfield:

Chelsea just recently won it last season. All Chelsea fans know that they won't win it this season.

The onus is on you to win it, coupled with Mourinho's second season bla bla.. And you have failed by December already.

I see why Hidden Hazard one corner is your priority grin grin

So you agree Chelsea is useless and that we aren't 14 points behind? And that even after our poor form, we are still ahead of Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Linkfield:

Are you saying Utd would have more trophies than Chelsea after this season? Or you are going the history way?

Let's not even talk about history, cause you know how that will end

last two seasons, minus this present one

Man Utd - 4 trophies

Chelsea - 1 trophy

guy your club useless gan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
George weah don finally become President.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
afrodoc2:
Hehehe, now comparing Ikebe super Hidden one corner to Coutinho.
No more Messi and Neymar comparisons, slowly but surely the blind are seeing and the deaf are hearing here like it used to happen at Oke Tude.
Any need to still compare Neymar and Hazard knowing that the former now play in a league Hazard conquered when he was 19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Null and void grin

I just said I will take omo shaku shaku over him but based on current form, I will take my lingard, or why do you think I laughed so hard at the comparison? that's because omo shaku shaku has been dragged to the mud grin

is it not disgraceful that this same average lingard has been more productive than omo shaku shaku with lesser appearances? LMFAO

More productive....how? You people's ediocy is becoming more and more alarming by the second.....in December more productive...?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
hensben:
Any need to still compare Neymar and Hazard knowing that the former now play in a league Hazard conquered when he was 19
You keep repeating this rubbish on a daily basis. You stupidity is shocking.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
sod09:
those fools in the other thread instead of them to be crying for him they were busy uploading pix of some bitch their players are digging.
Plain madness cheesy

Na waa o!

Better club fans dey talk, even Assanal fans wan add mouth join. Shouldn't you be in one miserable dark hole lamenting your multiple predicaments?

Last year the premier league clubs were too generous with y'all. This year, Europa League sef una no go see.

Dem dey mark attendance of horned animals for bush, snail dem dey answer "I am present" gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 7agaza(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
airmark:

That means capello's judgments are not reliable.
Good bro, I just sent you a PM.

Have some questions to ask you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
I never knew Olivier Giroud was this pussyy whipped. His career is going down the drain yet he is selecting where he wants to go. Everton is a good fit and he gets to star ahead of the WC.

BTW, where's Payet again?! undecided

Well these things can be complicated at times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

so where will Chelsea fans vent their frustrations seeing that Man Utd are struggling to win games and Chelsea are still 3rd behind Man Utd?
According to shekpites they are not struggling to win games but are behind those struggling to draw games. Just see logic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
hensben:
Who do we compare him with now? Just say it let's start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

More productive....how? You people's ediocy is becoming more and more alarming by the second.....in December more productive...?

My goodness, do we have to wait till season end before we know who has been more productive? do we have to wait till the season ends before we know that Kane has been the better striker this season? do we have to wait till the season ends before we know that Man City is on top of the table

So because it's December and not May, Man City are not top of the league, Kane is not the best striker, lingard has not been more productive, we must wait till May before we realize what is placed in front of our eyes

Messi has been more productive than Ronaldo, salah has been more productive than Hazard this season, Should we wait till the end of the season to realize that? since it's just December

Your logic is sound, I no even want argue, because your logic is telling me that until the season ends before we say Kane is the best striker in the League, Man City is top of the league

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
eph12:

According to shekpites they are not struggling to win games but are behind those struggling to draw games. Just see logic

Logic wey I never use my eyes see before, Even our brother in the Lord dey surprise me with him own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Logic wey I never use my eyes see before, Even our brother in the Lord dey surprise me with him own
We just have to remember him in our prayers. The prayer of the righteous availeth much smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Neymar1095:

You keep repeating this rubbish on a daily basis. You stupidity is shocking.
But it is the fact... I know truth is bitter. Iranu Abasha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

My goodness, do we have to wait till season end before we know who has been more productive? do we have to wait till the season ends before we know that Kane has been the better striker this season? do we have to wait till the season ends before we know that Man City is on top of the table

So because it's December and not May, Man City are not top of the league, Kane is not the best striker, lingard has not been more productive, we must wait till May before we realize what is placed in front of our eyes

Messi has been more productive than Ronaldo this season, Should we wait till the end of the season to realize that?

Your logic is sound, I no even want argue, because your logic is telling me that until the season ends before we say Kane is the best striker in the League, Man City is top of the league

Was Kane the best striker last month or 2months ago or 3 months ago? Was city leading at the beginning of the season?

You guys will descend into any level of buffoonery just to prove rubbish. Didn't it take till almost the end of last season to eventually get the highest goal scorer?

Same Kane you are shouting here now..... struggled for the better part at the start of the season, but going by you people's irrational logic...... Salah should have been awarded the best striker in November.

I don't know how a full grown adult will choose to swallow and spit the mumurity in another's logic like it was a Gospel. It is shameful!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy

Dayo is a cancer. He successfully turned them to reason like fools.

Kane in 2015/2016 went on a goal drought for the first 2 months. These ninnies must have called him a fraud, but the striker went ahead to win the highest goal scorer award.

These scummies troll in senseless ways.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

Was Kane the best striker last month or 2months ago or 3 months ago? Was city leading at the beginning of the season?

You guys will descend into any level of buffoonery just to prove rubbish. Didn't it take till almost the end of last season to eventually get the highest goal scorer?

Same Kane you are shouting here now..... struggled for the better part at the start of the season, but going by you people's irrational logic...... Salah should have been awarded the best striker in November.

I don't know how a full grown adult will choose to swallow and spit the mumurity in another's logic like it was a Gospel. It is shameful!

Diggz, Between Salah and Hazard, who has been more productive?

please just pick a name, please I beg you in the name of God, Just pick a name, that is a straight forward question, who has been more productive between Salah and Hazard this season.. abeg, Just pick one name

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Dayo is a cancer. He successfully turned them to reason like fools.

Kane in 2015/2016 went on a goal drought for the first 2 months. These ninnies must have called him a fraud, but the striker went ahead to win the highest goal scorer award.

These scummies troll in senseless ways.

Didn't same Kane struggle at the start of this season? How many times or how long have Kane been the best striker in the league this season? Guys go just dey chat like say their brains dey beneath their legs.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
hensben:
But it is the fact... I know truth is bitter. Iranu Abasha

so by your logic...hazard is hustling to go to a league neymar conquered when he was 21 years old...or hazard is struggling in a league Owen conquered when he was 17 years old?...cause Na d player hazard plated against that neymar is also playing against?

Anyway both are also playing in champions league...how did a player from ligue 1 doubles hazard goals tally and has more assists,dribbles,chance created than hazard?

Believe me,your logic is void and I thought you were seeing the light but you are still as stupid as ever

I might not take lingard over hazard...but I will take a fit coutinho,Bale,Sanchez,this season sterling and sane over hazard anyday...he doesn't score enough goal or assists,he doesn't lead dribbles or even chance created stats in Europe...he can only lead backheels chart, but thank God there is no chart like that

Hidden hidezard a.k.a one corner dancer,bum bum d'or,onishakushaku of shaku shaku land is the most overated player

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
diggz:

So we should wait till the end of season to judge a player or what?

last season ranking,put hazard as the 19th best player in the world..I don't think he will enter top 50 this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Last season, after 6 matches, they called Pogba a flop, season never end but them Don call am flop, they claimed Kante was more productive and better when season never end, e Don reach Hazard, we should wait till the season ends

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, and it is sickening

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Diggz I am still waiting for your answer, I'm not here for arguments..

who has been more productive between salah and Hazard this season, pick a name

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
snowstormm:

so by your logic...hazard is hustling to go to a league neymar conquered when he was 21 years old...or hazard is struggling in a league Owen conquered when he was 17 years old?...cause Na d player hazard plated against that neymar is also playing against?

Anyway both are also playing in champions league...how did a player from ligue 1 doubles hazard goals tally and has more assists,dribbles,chance created than hazard?

Believe me,your logic is void and I thought you were seeing the light but you are still as stupid as ever

I might not take lingard over hazard...but I will take a fit coutinho,Bale,Sanchez,this season sterling and sane over hazard anyday...he doesn't score enough goal or assists,he doesn't lead dribbles or even chance created stats in Europe...he can only lead backheels chart, but thank God there is no chart like that

Hidden hidezard a.k.a one corner dancer,bum bum d'or,onishakushaku of shaku shaku land is the most overated player
Neymar has not created more chances than Hazard in the champions league this season. Get your facts right. Dazzol

(1) (2) (3) ... (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, monerozi5590, OneDollarSalary(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.