Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4381) (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:

what useless status.
lol see fool,abeg man city abino can't lace kross boot abeg just go sleep,so that make your brain because the small sense wey you still dey manage don finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:
irrelevant!!.
lol,u be real ekpa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
you always add, that's the same thing you told us about bonucci. Now the whole Milan fans are having a crusade for him

Bonucci would have done better in our team, under conte. I wanted a cahill upgrade, not someone who the coach couldnt trust in top clashes.

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. I remember telling chic2pimp that I rate van dijk above calamitous boathand last year, even pep tried to get him, he is strong, calm and understands his role. Everything is not about muscle.

Stupid decisions during the transfer window, forced some people to hug mediocrity as greatness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2017
diggz:
Raudeuter declared aguero to be finished....even claimed dude cannot survive as a lone striker. Since then aguero have been pissing all-over olorioko Raumdeuter.

How many Aguero score today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2017
atheist5:
lol see fool,abeg man city abino can't lace kross boot abeg just go sleep,so that make your brain because the small sense wey you still dey manage don finish
mtcheww you can't even back up your stupid claim with anything. Swerve Jor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1001: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Kante has won the league back to back with different teams and with maximum impact.

Winning the PFA individual award on one occasion and losing narrowly on another occasion.

Debryne has not even done up to that yet, and one guy is deluded enough to call him the best midfielder in the world. He is not even the best in England.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:

mtcheww you can't even back up your stupid claim with anything. Swerve Jor.
k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2017
BlueAngel444:
When you buy a CB for 75m pounds and pay him 180k per week. Morata earns 110k per week, does Kane earn more than 120k.

Klopp's Liverpool looking as good as that his Dortmund team.

Kane earns 150k. I was very saddened with the news as well...75m loun loun?! The six year contract he has made it expensive plus the situation surrounding the deal. Celtic will take 10%

Klopp is desperate to solve the defensive woes but this is bad for football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:31am On Dec 28, 2017
This one came and was shouting kroos, is it by averaging 100pass per game when 90% are back pass or side ways meaning less passes.........rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2017
This one came and was shouting kroos, is it by averaging 100 pass per game when 90% are back pass or side ways meaning less passes.........rubbish.

Or by running around just chasing ball because you are a short black man with stamina and posses nothing .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2017
cedaraustine:

Kane earns 150k. I was very saddened with the news as well...75m loun loun?! The six year contract he has made it expensive plus the situation surrounding the deal. Celtic will take 10%

let's hope it's an isolated situation and not some VD that would spread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Before the season began Chelsea were vilified by some supporters and media alike, for their failure to land Romelu Lukaku as their main striker for the 2017-18 season. Twenty games in and where do the two compere in the numbers game.

Thanks to the stat aggregating site Transfermarkt, it`s relatively easy to profile the two. First off, Alvaro Morata. The Spaniard joined Chelsea for a fee in the region of £60m from Spanish giants Real Madrid. His market value at the time of the move was £36m, it currently stands at £45m.

On the other hand Manchester United paid an approximate fee of £76m when Romelu Lukaku moved from Everton. His value at that time was £45m. Currently, Transfermrkt have his value at £63m, £18m more than Chelsea`s number 9.

If those particular stats are to believed United have made the best deal. But it`s on the pitch that the numbers really count. Now, they say you can twist stats anyway you want to meet your own specific requirements, but let`s just deal in facts.

Morata has made 24 appearances across all competitions this season (excluding the Community Shield). A total of 1,646 minutes, he`s not featured in 3 premier league games. Lukaku has made 28 appearances, and a total of 2,376 minutes. In the Premier League, he`s played every minute of every game.

In terms of goals Morata has scored 12 goals, that`s a goal every 137 minutes. Lukaku has scored 14 goals, that`s a goal every 170 minutes.

When it comes down to assists, still a part of a strikers game, Morata has made 4 assists. Lukaku also has 4.

Looking at those stats, without question, Chelsea got the better deal here, both in financial terms and those on the playing field. There is of course one stat that cannot be argued with and that was when the two teams met at Stamford Bridge in November, and the two faced each other. Chelsea won the game 1-0, the goal scorer Alvaro Morata.

Morata also bagged a goal against Atletico Madrid in the away leg of Chelsea`s Champions League group game. Lukaku`s goals have all come against teams outside the traditional top six of the Premier League. Case closed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:00am On Dec 28, 2017
If kante wasn't a footballer, he would probably be a long distance runner for Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Captprodigy(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2017
airmark:

I don't see luiz as a Chelsea player again. Cahill is a time-bomb waiting to..... Christensen doesn't look like a comfortable [/b] lcb [b] for me.

Harry Maguire lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

His link up play was rubbish.....be didn't fit well as a lone striker and he is finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2017
airmark:

Bonucci would have done better in our team, under conte. I wanted a cahill upgrade, not someone who the coach couldnt trust in top clashes.

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. I remember telling chic2pimp that I rate van dijk above calamitous boathand last year, even pep tried to get him, he is strong, calm and understands his role. Everything is not about muscle.

Stupid decisions during the transfer window, forced some people to hug mediocrity as greatness.
You told us this same thing about bonucci earlier this season.

Bonucci would have have done better in a community defending, now nyash fowl don open we have seen how Milan fans wants to sacrifice him to the God's.

Van dijk doesn't worth 75M. We don't want van dijk, we already had rudiger who have performed and played against tricky wingers like sane, sterling, martial, Alli, son and the media did not want to sacrifice him.

Sometimes expensive does not relate to quality. 75M van dijk will not solve the teams problem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2017
pep is already EPL legend

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Hazard: says messi best in world
no wonder he is always hidden like his uncle messi.
may he rot at Chelsea
acensio > Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1001: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:
If kante wasn't a footballer, he would
probably be a long distance runner for Kenya
How does that change the fact that he is the best midfielder in England and one of the very best in the world.

Is Endurance and stamina a bad trait for a midfielder?

If debryne wasn''t a footballer, he would probably do well as a pizza delivery guy. He certainly looks like one.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2017
cedaraustine:

Well I do believe Vvd will solve alot of their defensive woes and also be a defensive leader at that back.

I might not agree with the fee, and feel a little concerned about how it could affect Chelsea in the market - they might get outprized over average players and refuse to sign the needed.

But the way I see it, Liverpool will finish in top four, fourth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Hazard: says messi best in world

no wonder he is always hidden like his uncle messi.

may he rot at Chelsea

acensio > Hazard
So you are a Madrid fan? Wonders will never end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2017
atheist5:
lol nice try,Costa was instrumental not matic,matic still remains a one legged bag of beans(far better than bakayoko though)
So you want to boldly say Costa was instrumental than hazard, I love the way shekpite go extra mile just to win an argument..

Your logic was wack.. It's just like saying etoo wäs more instrumental than Messi in the 2008/2009 Cl season bcoz Barcelona wasn't able to retain it in the 2009/2010 season where same etoo won it with inter.. There are many examples like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2017
lordfalcao:

Bonucci would have have done better in a community defending, now nyash fowl don open we have seen how Milan fans wants to sacrifice him to the God's.

Van dijk doesn't worth 75M. We don't want van dijk, we already had rudiger who have performed and played against tricky wingers like sane, sterling, martial, Alli, son and the media did not want to sacrifice him.

Sometimes expensive does not relate to quality. 75M van dijk will not solve the teams problem
Are you certain VVD won't.

Yesterday the fee was very annoying to me but truth is VVD is a top quality CB and would be an upgrade to any defense in the world.

He plays like a midfielder in defense, with his ball playing skills and speed. Like a Pogba in defense, and at 26 for 75m he reminds of Luiz when he was 26-27 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Heywhizzy:
So you want to boldly say Costa was instrumental than hazard, I love the way shekpite go extra mile just to win an argument..

Your logic was wack.. It's just like saying etoo wäs more instrumental than Messi in the 2008/2009 Cl season bcoz Barcelona wasn't able to retain it in the 2009/2010 season where same etoo won it with inter.. There are many examples like that
my friend shut up abeg,Diego costa won 13 points for Chelsea last season,scoring winners in games we had no business we drawing,he was the best player in the league for while before that China issues,you think Chelsea na wan team last season, even Pedro was crucial,not f*cking magic that takes hundred years to decide when to pass,kante is better than debruyne he has won trophies and awards debruyne is yet to win that is a FACT,you don't like it hide your face
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2017
cstr1001:

How does that change the fact that he is the best midfielder in England and one of the very best in the world.

If debryne wasn''t a footballer, he would probably do well as a pizza delivery guy. He certainly looks like one.
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

lol seriously sha,I see your point for once,aguero is past his prime, people nor just notice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Are you certain VVD won't.

Yesterday the fee was very annoying to me but truth is VVD is a top quality CB and would be an upgrade to any defense in the world.

He plays like a midfielder in defense, with his ball playing skills and speed. Like a Pogba in defense, and at 26 for 75m he reminds of Luiz when he was 26-27 cheesy
he can upgrade Liverpool because currently they have defensive problems. Currently the teams problem is not defensive but attacking problems
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Gueye is a bigger marathon runner than Kante....lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2017
atheist5:
my friend shut up abeg,Diego costa won 13 points for Chelsea last season,scoring winners in games we had no business we drawing,he was the best player in the league for while before that China issues,you think Chelsea na wan team last season, even Pedro was crucial,not f*cking magic that takes hundred years to decide when to pass,kante is better than debruyne he has won trophies and awards debruyne is yet to win that is a FACT,you don't like it hide your face
simple argument o, baba don dey piss for body.. A team needs everyone at his A-game to win something, I simply said Mahrez and vardy were more instrumental than kante in their pl winning season, so what you're saying doesn't relate.. From the trash you've been spewing, one would think that Kante was the one with the pfa that season

Boy, the truth is I just narrowed it down to mahrez and vardy, if I wanted to include huth, Morgan, shmeichel, I would, but it would seem like I'm discrediting Kante

and it seems you don't read properly, me bringing matic to the argument was to fault your claim of where Leicester was before kante left

Tell me how many point has Morata won this season already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2017
lordfalcao:

scummies can relate, but they’ll never learn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
cstr1001:

Lol...... apart from stamina and endurance what does he have again. Bitchhh sit down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Kante is just a first touch chaser who has a stamina of some long distance runner which at times makes up for the many mistakes he makes throughout the game. Overrated as Fuc.kkk.

krychowiak is a better midfielder than Kante. Fact!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4381) (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel, CallTheCops(m), airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.