Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,998 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10744605 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) ... (19418) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
i smell 5 months injury for lukaku ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nihilist:

Isnt that exactly the point?
then its about the keeper been in better position to save Morata shots, not that morata didn't shoot or try to score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2017

You are right about the general consensus on RLC's performance. I do not doubt that. What is infuriating is that £75m later and we are left with players who cannot claim to better than the guy who has gone out on loan. Bakayoko, apart from his obvious deficient technique (which I don't want go into now), can be seen strolling around in midfield off the ball - the same thing we criticized RLC about.

5likes and 2shares

Was angry at this post at the time, for the rash baseless and impatient conclusion drawn.

Players who are not better than RLC, Drinkwater and Bakayoko.

This new year be more patient and less foolish.

Morata had an ok game today, I felt he was more like a stranger than a passenger in today's game. Just a one off thing I guess, hope he plays Arsenal better and scores too - and also City, United and Barca - no excuses no fitness issues. Moses Moses hmmm

Wish Willian and Pedro more consistency in 2018. Hazard more goals and Man U more tears.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
nwane you're a hater! When morata plays a bad game I will gladly point it out. If those goals have entered you won't be saying this.

Nobody should argue with you on soccer again. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
then its about the keeper been in better position to save Morata shots, not that morata didn't shoot or try to score.

Na lie.

Morata shot straight at the keeper. Most outlets describe the situations as a bad miss rather than a good save.

Keeper that chopped 5 - 0 only saw Moratas shot to make good save abi. Well done.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
lordfalcao:

So salah's goals today were as a result of badly-positioned keeper. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
lordfalcao:
Morata has to properly anticipate what a keeper is going to do next and not shot and hope.

He has better goal technique than what I saw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
When they play him like an animal that doesn't deserve rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by haffaze777(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you wicked no be small,wetin cocoa sack do u?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Thankfully, the guy is alright...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Conte was asked about Alvaro Morata, who was denied a goal by a couple of brilliant Jack Butland saves
‘It was a pity because for strikers it’s always very important to score, but I’m more worried when our striker doesn’t have opportunities or chances. In this case Alvaro did well to stay in the right place. In the away game against Stoke he scored a hat-trick, but it’s very important for me to see my players having the chance to score.’

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Buahhahhahhahh... Jesus! My cheeks grin grin grin

Diggz dey here so grin

You want them to insult me and my family today abi? I no dey here o! I no talk anything lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
airmark:

So salah's goals today were as a result of badly-positioned keeper. grin

We should just thank God for those who were able to convert the chances they got....I can't shout mbok!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
diggz:

You want them to insult me and my family today abi? I no dey here o! I no talk anything lipsrsealed
Lmao cheesy

Niqqas Carry you for mind here o.

Btw, have we seen Egbon nateevs, chelseafan1, bigkesh, bimffo and the rest we have not seen this Xmas?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
haffaze777:

you wicked no be small,wetin cocoa sack do u?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Conte: 'To finish [2017] this way is great for me, the players, the club, the fans. This year was a fantastic year. To win the title is not easy, to be able to do this with your first chance, I will remember this year in my mind forever.' #CHESTK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Conte: 'I am very pleased for the performance of all my players. Very pleased to finish another game with another clean sheet. We are showing good solidity.' #CHESTK

conte adds he is very happy going into 2018 in four competitions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Conte: 'We have five very tough months. We have to fight for a place in the Champions League. It won't be easy to reach this target. Man City have created a big gap... we have to put ourselves into every game to get three points and put pressure on the teams above us.'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Conte on Morata: 'For a striker it's important to score but usually I am more worried when a striker doesn't have chances to score. Alvaro was very good to [be] in the right place. Away he scored a hat-trick, so he drew the situation, away and home!'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by haffaze777(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
grin grin grin
even with him on the pitch they won't win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by haffaze777(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
haffaze777:

i was actually sobbing. he will probably produce a great assist for southampton tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wasiu ayinde martial coming in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
raumdeuter:
Wasiu ayinde martial coming in

Dayo dayo. ..my paddy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
diggz:

Dayo dayo. ..my paddy cheesy

Bayelsa refugee how far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Lmao cheesy

Niqqas Carry you for mind here o.

Btw, have we seen Egbon nateevs, chelseafan1, bigkesh, bimffo and the rest we have not seen this Xmas?

Na dem sabi o!

Meanwhile, all the guys you mention still dey show face for here once ...once.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bayelsa refugee how far

Na you near bayelsa ogbeni.....me far from that side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Omo e go sweet for manU to lose this game o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mourinho has no excuse not to win the league this season. He will strongly hold his L and shut up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chelsea spent more money, and Chelsea is not under pressure to win

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Imagine the man united that are supposed to be putting pressure on city. They should shift one side let Chelsea show them how to do it.

Imagine 3 consecutive draws

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
diggz:

We should just thank God for those who were able to convert the chances they got....I can't shout mbok!!

Yes o. I just hope conte works on his finishing before February, if we are not buying another striker. His finishing was an eyesore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) ... (19418) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, lordfalcao(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, Singapore1(m), chic2pimp(m), Ijustwantto, poshemmanuel(m), iamoyindamola(m), Jodera, Godstime001, Colson(m), toluxe0075, CAPdan21(m), omotayos01(m), Ballzproblem2, Amigoss, popizaino(m), Whizlight(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.