Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10725532 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2018
we should not have sign this guy,I can't take a Torres show again,I still remember the memes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Nihilist:
The 3 goals that Morata missed today shows why hes not allowed to take penalties.

The last time he took a pen for us, he missed and his wife almost kicked him out of the house.

Two of the chances he missed today were even easier than penalties sef.

Lukaku has missed from the spot, Jesus has missed from the spot

Without penalties all these strikers bar Kane are still at par, with Morata doing better than some of these top team strikers

Moratas movement and industry create those chances to start with, Can we now evaluate how Hidden Hazard has been doing vs his peers at AM/SS like Jesus, Martial, Salah, Alexis

Hazard 6 goals 2 assists 2 goals from penalties
Martial 7 goals 3 assists 1 goal from penalty
Sterling 14 goals 6 assists 1 goal from penalty
Sane 6 goals 9 assists 0 from penalty
Alexis 7 goals 3 assists 1 goal from penalty
Jesus 8 league goals
Sallah 17 goals 6 assists

Its very obvious that Hazard is the worst of the SS and AM in the top teams

While Moratas stats compare with his peers from the top teams Hazard is the worst from the top teams

In a penalty no defender is allowed to chase you, the keeper cant even leave his line while these conditions are not there for the chances he missed today

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
Are you just shameless? How many big chances given to him and messed up in the league already? You saw how conte reacted each time he missed.

Just bury your head in shame and get choked with the big L today.

If I say may all your big chances in life this year be executed the way morata did today, will you say a big amen?

How senseless are you sef. I have just proven that Morata gol scoring is on the same level with other strikers and Hidden Hazard is the black hole, the oxygen thief ghosting around matches

The past 6 league games from Hazard only 1 penalty goal, 0 assists. This is the teams highest earner

Can I say your life progress should be like the Krychokewack's career progression?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

How senseless are you sef. I have just proven that Morata gol scoring is on the same level with other strikers and Hidden Hazard is the black hole, the oxygen thief ghosting around matches

The past 6 league games from Hazard only 1 penalty goal, 0 assists. This is the teams highest earner

Can I say your life progress should be like the one Krychokewack career progression?

Mr man, you didn't prove nadda. How many big chances missed against the number of goals he has ?

If he has been so fantastic, then why did you quote Dennis wise last time that we were missing diego costa and that his absence made us not to defend the title well?

There is no way thunder will not fire you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
Mr man, then why did you quote Dennis wise last time that we were missing diego costa and that his absence made us not to defend the title well?

Sensible people will decode easily but people like you whose grey matter have melted and seeped out of his nose as mucus wont understand

For a striker like Morata to work and deliver maximum returns, the ghost in your team called Hidden Hazard has to show up and deliver on those linkups. If a player like Hazard is not willing to put up numbers then you are better off with a striker like Costa who will work on his own

I knew Hazard was hopeless that was why I said beginning of the season that you would still beg Costa when a tool like Hidden starts going 7 games no output except a penalty including matches he started as the Center forward

Wise just realized Hazard was hopeless that was why he said you would need another type of striker an individualist like Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 1:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Raumdeuter is a fvcking fool abeg.

Just go and sleep apari. You are loosing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:27am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:

Mr man, you didn't prove nadda. How many big chances missed against the number of goals he has ?
If he has been so fantastic, then why did you quote Dennis wise last time that we were missing diego costa and that his absence made us not to defend the title well?

I dont expect you to understand because you have no brains to start with

if numbers are laid that plain for you and you are still asking stupid question then only Gurumaharaji can help you

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sensible people will decode easily but people like you whose grey matter have melted and seemed out of his nose as mucus wont understand

For a striker like Morata to work and deliver maximum returns, the ghost in your team called Hidden Hazard has to show up and deliver on those linkups
. If a player like Hazard is not willing to put up numbers then you are better off with a striker like Costa who will work on his own

I knew Hazard was hopeless that was why I said beginning of the season that you would still beg Hazard when he starts going 7 games no output except a penalty

Wise just realized Hazard was hopeless that was why he said you would need another type of striker an individualist like Costa

So hazard not showing up, made morata to miss more big chances than he scored?

How many goals did okazaki score while playing behind vardy for Leicester when they won the league, in almost similar attacking duo system?

I know you never wore a soccer boot to play on a grassy pitch before, but when you refuse to learn stuffs above your knowledge you will keep disgracing yourself.

If vardy was missing big chances for Leicester that year, they wouldn't have won anything.

You brought your stupidity into this year, damn.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2018
OgbaEwon:
Raumdeuter is a fvcking fool abeg.

Just go and sleep apari. You are loosing

He is a loser. He wanted to win from both costa and morata sides, he is a fool. He is stuck in the middle.

He called morata, mmm cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:45am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lukaku has missed from the spot, Jesus has missed from the spot

Without penalties all these strikers bar Kane are still at par, with Morata doing better than some of these top team strikers

Moratas movement and industry create those chances to start with, Can we now evaluate how Hidden Hazard has been doing vs his peers at AM/SS like Jesus, Martial, Salah, Alexis

Hazard 6 goals 2 assists 2 goals from penalties
Martial 7 goals 3 assists 1 goal from penalty
Sterling 14 goals 6 assists 1 goal from penalty
Sane 6 goals 9 assists 0 from penalty
Alexis 7 goals 3 assists 1 goal from penalty
Jesus 8 league goals
Sallah 17 goals 6 assists

Its very obvious that Hazard is the worst of the SS and AM in the top teams

While Moratas stats compare with his peers from the top teams Hazard is the worst from the top teams

In a penalty no defender is allowed to chase you, the keeper cant even leave his line while these conditions are not there for the chances he missed today
when it comes to football you are the worst person I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:46am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:

If I say may all your big chances in life this year be executed the way morata did today, will you say a big amen?

raumdeuter:

Can I say your life progress should be like the Krychokewack's career progression?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:51am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
So hazard not showing up, made morata to miss more big chances than he scored?

How many goals did okazaki score while playing behind vardy for Leicester when they won the league, in almost similar attacking duo system?

I know you never wore a soccer boot to play on a grassy pitch before, but when you refuse to learn stuffs above your knowledge you will keep disgracing yourself.

If vardy was missing big chances for Leicester that year, they wouldn't have won anything.

You brought your stupidity into this year, damn.

You are extremely foolish. If we can all agree that Okazaki is on the level of Hazard then we can agree at something. But why Okazaki why not Mahrez? Abi why does Hazard have to aspire Okazaki.

Why cant Hazard deliver like other SS/AM in those top teams since Morata is giving performances close to other top team strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53am On Jan 04, 2018
atheist5:
when it comes to football you are the worst person I know

As long as you are comfortable with people like airmark that is fine by me. You would be more comfortable in the posse of idiiot headed by airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:55am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

As long as you are comfortable with people like airmark that is fine by me. You would be more comfortable in the posse of idiiot headed by airmark
my guy na was for you oh, you must be joking,the whole world even Donald trump.is trying to imprison morata for his misses,you are here chatting shit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
He is a loser. He wanted to win from both costa and morata sides, he is a fool. He is stuck in the middle.
He called morata, mmm cheesy

I am sure you would be comfortable in the prison yard of your friend tools recognize tools, fools do too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Ibkayee sweerie are you still awake? kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:05am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are extremely foolish. If we can all agree that Okazaki is on the level of Hazard then we can agree at something. But why Okazaki why not Mahrez? Abi why does Hazard have to aspire Okazaki.

Why cant Hazard deliver like other SS/AM in those top teams since Morata is giving performances close to other top team strikers

He is not giving performances close to what we and his coach expected. You saw how conte wanted to run mad, yet you are here shamelessly defending zilch.

How will you analyse a striker's performance without checking his negs, his misses? Did you add that stat while comparing him with other strikers as they stand today?

You have not yet told us what we are missing in Costa's absence. Is it his shouting at opponents, referees or conte or his link up play? Oh his bullying the opponents, to do what?

Your way must be led this year, the way morata is leading our attack.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:

He is not giving performances close to what we and his coach expected. You saw how conte wanted to run mad, yet you are here shamelessly defending zilch.
How will you analyse a striker's performance without checking his negs, his misses? Did you add that stat while comparing him with other strikers as they stand today?
You have not yet told us what we are missing in Costa's absence. Is it his shouting at opponents, referees or conte or his link up play? Oh his bullying the opponents, to do what?

Your way must be led this year, the way morata is leading our attack.

Strikers miss chances especially non static ones. Go and check a typical Barcelona game and see how many chances Suarez miss every matchday, Or Aubameyang or Lewandoski or Cavani They are doing more than scoring for their teams

I have seen games where these strikers named above missed 3 or more one vs one

Only an idiott like you would be bleating like a lobotomized donkey over missed chances

In Costas absence the linkup play has improved. Morata already has 4 assists while Costa in his first season had 3 assists all season

You life this year must follow the progression of Krychokewacks career

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:28am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Strikers miss chances especially non static ones. Go and check a typical Barcelona game and see how many chances Suarez miss every matchday, Or Aubameyang or Lewandoski or Cavani They are doing more than scoring for their teams

I have seen games where these strikers named above missed 3 or more one vs one

Only an idiott like you would be bleating like a lobotomized donkey over missed chances

In Costas absence the linkup play has improved. Morata already has 4 assists while Costa in his forst season had 3 assists all season

You life this year must follow the progression of Krychokewacks career[/s]

Go and tell that to conte or abrahamovic if they won't spank that your shigidi head.

I never said krychowiak is not off form since he left sevilla, but you were the one that said morata was excelling at Chelsea.

So, as morata excelled against arsenal today, that's how your life will excel this year.

raumdeuter:

While his hated ones excel
like Boateng Rudiger Morata

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:29am On Jan 04, 2018
To those saying they have never seen a striker miss that much, thats what Cavani does almost every game
check the below for one of those games
https://streamable.com/zkny

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
Go and tell that to conte or abrahamovic if they won't spank that your shigidi head.
I never said krychowiak is not off form since he left sevilla, but you were the one that said morata was excelling at Chelsea.
So, as morata excelled against arsenal today, that's how your life will excel this year.

Morata is still scoring as much as his peers in the league which is what matters
You nwere the one who told us Krychokewac was the best DM in the world,
What Krychokewack is delivering to his employers will be your best this year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:35am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Morata is still scoring as much as his peers in the league which is what matters
You nwere the one who told us Krychokewac was the best DM in the world,
What Krychokewack is delivering to his employers will be your best this year

Quote where I said that he was the best dm, after he was off-form in psg and I will say amen to your prayer. My view on krychowiak was only when he was in sevilla.

However you still believe morata is excelling, so that's how your life gon excel this year. Say amen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moonraker(m): 2:55am On Jan 04, 2018
angry angry angry

Lets simplify it

Compare the quality of chances that Morata and Lukaku have had this season and tell me who is better.

That one on one chance that Morata had is just unforgivable. for 59 mill, i expect him to finish those chances

with his eyes closed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
Quote where I said that he was the best dm, after he was off-form in psg and I will say amen to your prayer. My view on krychowiak was only when he was in sevilla.

However you still believe morata is excelling, so that's how your life gon excel this year. Say amen?

Morata has 10 non penalty goals in the league, Only Kane has scored more among the strikers in the league. Its obvious you are a reetard

When Krychokewack was benched in PSG you gave excuses for him, when he was wack and benched in WestBrom you blamed the coaches

At no time did you ever admit to lying to us and apologize for calling Krychokewack the best DM in the workd

So can you say Amen to the prayer that you life should take the trajectory that the career of Krychokewack has taken?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10am On Jan 04, 2018
moonraker:
angry angry angry
Lets simplify it
Compare the quality of chances that Morata and Lukaku have had this season and tell me who is better.
That one on one chance that Morata had is just unforgivable. for 59 mill, i expect him to finish those chances

with his eyes closed.

Is any of Morats miss this bad

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moonraker(m): 3:24am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is any of Morats miss this bad

Very good. I watched that clip so many times. It is a known fact that Lukaku is left footed.

He tried to get the ball on his right foot before he was pushed off the ball by the watford defender. There is that chance and there is Morata`s

Chances. He had all the time in the world to pick his spot but failed. I mean this guy came out the Real madrid`s Academy. He played for their

first team and for Juventus. He has all the experience in the world to put those chances at the back of the NET.

And no! Yakubu`s miss was worse. There is no excuse whatsoever.

Let me be clear, I really dont think that Lukaku is worth the 75mill price tag. 30mill at most. However i guarantee you that if Lukaku had those

chances that Morata had against Arsenal. He would have buried at least one of them. This is my stand.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Unlimited22:

Don't worry, we'll award Jesse Lingard the Ballon d'2nd.
Are you angry he snatched it from Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:37am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Morata has 10 non penalty goals in the league, Only Kane has scored more among the strikers in the league. Its obvious you are a reetard

When Krychokewack was benched in PSG you gave excuses for him, when he was wack and benched in WestBrom you blamed the coaches

At no time did you ever admit to lying to us and apologize for calling Krychokewack the best DM in the workd

So can you say Amen to the prayer that you life should take the trajectory that the career of Krychokewack has taken?

Below was what I stated about krychowiak in 2016, not in 2017. So I don't know why you are showing your shallow knowledge of simple English.

airmark:
That guy is the best dm in the world right now.

So I said that when he bossed busqyets in laliga, and made the laliga team of the year. I never said he was the best dm right now in 2017 or 2018.

But you claimed morata is excelling in Chelsea, so I need to use his excelling to bless you. Since you admire his performance, that's how your chances to breakthrough this year will be handled, morata way.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:18am On Jan 04, 2018
How can anyone justify those misses?

A few clowns short of a circus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Nihilist:
At least Morata is keeping pace with them Aguero and Gabriel Jesus...that's what they said that time

Morata 12 goals in all comps
Jesus 11
Aguero 17

Morata has now played at least 110 more minutes than both of them

"They" didn't say this. Only I said this.
I said that at the time because it was true. I won't take that statement back.

The "110 more minutes" should also be kept in perspective. In true terms, it means just over one game more than the other guys, which is almost inconsequential to a striker's season.

All that said, I have no words for what happened last night. I also admit that over the last 4 league games, he easily could have had 7 extra goals. Easily. And when big numbers like that start to rack up, new perspective must prevail and the narrative, at the very least, must be put on hold.

I am still a big fan of his. I believe he has capacity to improve. At the very basic level, he is a fantastic footballer and I like what I see, until he is alone at goal, with the ball at his feet.

I think he overthinks what he intends to do when through on goal. He has the ability and speed to go round Cech each time but didn't. Even more, he had the time to do anything he wanted but he decided to place the ball instead. It's a thinking problem, not ability; as you don't see this problem when in-field, making passing decisions. This is why I believe he can improve.

However, I cannot justify last night. I have no words for it. I am still in shock.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2018
moonraker:
Very good. I watched that clip so many times. It is a known fact that Lukaku is left footed.
He tried to get the ball on his right foot before he was pushed off the ball by the watford defender. There is that chance and there is Morata`s
Chances. He had all the time in the world to pick his spot but failed. I mean this guy came out the Real madrid`s Academy. He played for their
first team and for Juventus. He has all the experience in the world to put those chances at the back of the NET.
And no! Yakubu`s miss was worse. There is no excuse whatsoever.
Let me be clear, I really dont think that Lukaku is worth the 75mill price tag. 30mill at most. However i guarantee you that if Lukaku had those
chances that Morata had against Arsenal. He would have buried at least one of them. This is my stand.

You said Lukaku is left footed, the ball was on his left foot in that image, So why was he trying to get the ball on his right?

In that image Lukaku wasnt in top speed, the keeper wasnt even covering most of his goal and look at the distance of the defenders to Lukaku

Morata was in motion, the keeper was still covering and for at least 2 of the chances the chsing defenders were much closer than Lukaku

There is a chance that Morata would have buried some of the chances that Lukaku also missed, actually that image of Lukaku miss, I am certain over 80% of posters on this forum would have buried it. Missing chances has nothing to do with all these I have seen Aubameyang miss several chances and he grew up in AC Milan Academy, Suarez has missed several of those, Cavani has been a PSG striker for about 5yrs before that one of the best strikers in Italy have you gone through this link to see the chances he missed

https://streamable.com/zkny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2018
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
these 2 are something else honestly....I like them grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), afrodoc2, Jskelly11, dostr4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.