Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727170 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2018
Heywhizzy:
y'all shouting Morata missed 3 clear cut chance should know that it's a known fact that players like cavani, Suarez and benzema are capable of doing worse even Messi in the match prior to December classico did worse and even added a penalty miss

Cavani is the worst player when it comes to squandering chances yet he is a 30+ goal striker.. The season when Suarez scored 40goals and the season after, Suarez could miss 7 clear cut chances then end up scoring two cos he and Messi could not stop linking up to perfection.. Writing off players like Morata would always back fire because the next match he may end up converting those chances so don't hide your face when lordfalcao and the likes start trolling when he's back scoring.. As long as he keeps winning those chances, his goal tally would increase

The ability to be open for chances is a blessing in itself.. Salah has 17goals yet he's the most wasteful
Wow!your conclusion dey sweet my belle.If only chelsea fans knew what we suffered during our peak period when we had anelka then they will be somehow grateful to morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Hazarddd:

Mikel the bench warmer or which of the Mikel are you referring to.
yea the one who featured for every manager that has come. The mikel who gets slated for everything that goes wrong but is never noticed when things go right. Luckily coaches know better than your standard armchair fan that is the mikel am talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whoscored is for sensible peoples use not for morrons like you. Buying Morata for 60M is financial MMM
how na? a 24year old with 4 more years contract in a team that won the best league in the world and was 2nd highest goalscorer in a market where lukaku was just sold for 90M.

Oga how far your logic na, even attackers that are older with lesser profile and lesser contract length were sold for 40 to 50M.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Barkley should only be used as a winger. He can excel there. He has no vision to play a CAM position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Greatihex:
Morata was fucking unbelievable yesterday. But, I still dey with am.
correct guy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Just like Neymar isnt worth the money put on him also Morata isnt worth 60M. Lukaku is not worth 75M and Dembele not worth 130M
Its basic common sense but to someone like you its not common
apart from Dembele the rest are ok. Neymar is the third best player on the planet, has been in top 10 for 5years and he is still just 25. 200M has a release clause for the 2nd best player in a top two team in the world with years still left in his contract and has the largest football marketing reach and value.

Captain of Brazil. when pogba was sold for 90M, at the time may have been worth it but a player who isn't even the best player in his country and whose performance is still under criticism a year and half after that record deal.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
airmark:

But did you call the deal MMM? Don't think you are chatting with lordfalcao or another senseless boy of yours.

MMM in that context then, was an investment with no return - one chance. You made that statement after morata was benched in August, you even added that his first touch didn't leave the hotel room.

You are a goat.
shocked The true revelation cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
atheist5:
who are guys talking about
mbappe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are a big fooool, When you buy a player who shouldnt go for more than 40M for 60M and you still put him on the bench, isnt tht MMM toyou

I am not responsible for your miseducation go meet your teachers
based on what? his market value? ebi like say you don forget how much dem bid for am before Madrid resign am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Tomorrow we will hear that Barkley has signed for Chelsea, not Vidal, Ross Barkley our new number 8. It's not Emenalo this time
I can see tomorrow grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
But why the just getting back from injury Barkley? To replace who? Bakayoko? Ayam not understanding?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ibime:
Barkley should only be used as a winger. He can excel there. He has no vision to play a CAM position.

Won't it be another case of trying to fit in a player into a position he is not specialized in? I don't know Barkley to have the trickery or pace a winger needs to excel with....I stand to be corrected though.

One will also think we should be looking at more natural options for the wings e.g mahrez or Zaha and co.... Dunno sha...but I can't really see what Barkley will add to the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ibime:
a winger shocked that guy is slow to be used as a winger and he has better vision to play in Chelsea's AM role or in Fab's role
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
FBS:
But why the just getting back from injury Barkley? To replace who? Bakayoko? Ayam not understanding?
Has squad player. Bakayoko is a DM Barkley is an AM. He is not replacing anybody just creating more options in midfield and attack.

grin He is young and English for £15m

Good ball control, dribbling skills, passing and outside shot, with Conte he can work on his defensive game.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
diggz:

Won't it be another case of trying to fit in a player into a position he is not specialized in? I don't know Barkley to have the trickery or pace a winger needs to excel with....I stand to be corrected though.

One will also think we should be looking at more natural options for the wings e.g mahrez or Zaha and co.... Dunno sha...but I can't really see what Barkley will add to the team.
What a £15m pound young English player who created 80 chances last season before injury would add to a team with just 4 CM with three 30, 27, 26 and 3 DMs with only Fab as the creative midfielder in a 3-5-2 formation.

It's new year, angry it's new year lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
So Chelsea that is not yet planing to sell Willian and Pedro till summer to maybe get Leon Bailey, Lemar and any other option should spend £45m and buy Mahrez or £35m for Zaha. angry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
Who release this transgender ntori olohun?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Has squad player. Bakayoko is a DM Barkley is an AM. He is not replacing anybody just creating more options in midfield and attack.

grin He is young and English for £15m

Good ball control, dribbling skills, passing and outside shot, with Conte he can work on his defensive game.
I care not if he's from Guinea Conakry. cheesy
So Bakayoko na DM? Walahi me think say na CM/AM/Second striker. Lol. So far he is still useless anyway. cheesy

But if you say Barkley can dribble and form activity (though Im yet to actually see that), it's all good. I just no understand Chelsea nowadays. Ayam still not understanding.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
macjireh:

at least he should have used d same front 3 of Pedro batshuayi and Willian
Norwich nko who go play am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ibime:

This man don come oo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
macjireh:
Chelsea want‘Diego Simeone to replace Antonio Conte if the Italian leaves’Stamford Bridge in the summer
From Anceloti to Enrique now Simeone. I taught someone said Conte is staying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
BlueAngel444:
a winger shocked that guy is slow to be used as a winger and he has better vision to play in Chelsea's AM role or in Fab's role

diggz:

Barkley being slow is news to me. His main skill is dribbling. He gets away from players easily but his passing in the CAM position is not up to scratch. Either side of the striker in a 3-4-3 is the only use for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
diggz:

I have made a post blaming conte but for different reasons.....it is the 352 and conservative approach that I didn't like....
When did you start not liking the 352, is that not the solution of playing Fab in midfield, even when Bakayoko is not used to a 3 man midfield. People hailed the formation especially after preseason and the way it worked, is it because of a draw to Arsenal that your making this crappy blame to Conte.

So it's Conte's fault that 70% of the players played crap, why are you behaving like a scummy hating on the manager.

Like you or anyone that is blaming him would have foretold the outcome of the game from the line up and provide a better solution.

Atimes when we make mistakes in life, even fools would think they are wise and try to advice. But when you succeed they kept quiet like the idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
diggz:
Who release this transgender ntori olohun?
Don't be stupid it's still new year, you might have forgotten your sense in 2017 doesn't mean I won't bring it back into your skull with a slap.

But my regards to you anyway, and a happy new year. cool

Am going to be nice and respect people like you this new year ok. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Chelsea signing injured players just weak me undecided
Bakayoko

Drinkwater

And now,
Barkley sad

I pray he hits the ground running

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ibime:

3-5-2 is the way bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
Emaprince:
What Will Barkley do for chelsea though ?

This club have décided to sink into mediocrity.
How is signing Barkley sinking the club into mediocrity, so Madrid and Barca that signed fringe squad players are now mediocre clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Thecassanova:
£15m for a quality 24yrs old english midfielder within England. Unreal these days. Backup/Replacement to Fabregas as the only creative midfielder.

We would have gotten him £35m during summer but he did us a favour. Medicals wouldn't take long now as he's familiar with the clinic grin

He's been injured for so long, I hope he comes through this month. Besides, anybody to lock Bakayoko on the bench is fine by me.
You see a sensible post.

At a time he was @ 50m grin

I hope the next deal is a left wing back and a good back up striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ibime:

Barkley being slow is news to me. His main skill is dribbling. He gets away from players easily but his passing in the CAM position is not up to scratch. Either side of the striker in a 3-4-3 is the only use for him.
Slow compared to natural wingers who are usually pacy. Ofcourse Barkley can run, maybe as fast as Alonso, he can play wings as well but we have 4 wingers (musonda inclusive) buying him to play in a front three doesn't make sense he isn't even profilic and I would prefer Musonda to him in that position.

Barkley would fit in as a RCM in Chelsea's midfield 3. The way conte is using Bakayoko as LCM cheesy or RCM

How exactly is his passing not up to scratch? What exactly is the scratch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lmao... The Legend of Bros diggz and the transgender grin grin

My chest o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
BlueAngel444:

Barkley would fit in as a RCM in Chelsea's midfield 3. The way conte is using Bakayoko as LCM cheesy or RCM

How exactly is his passing not up to scratch? What exactly is the scratch?

If you could not spot deficiencies in Bakayokos passing, there will be no point in explaining how Barkleys passing is below par for a CAM. Those who know will know.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Lmao... The Legend of Bros diggz and the transgender grin grin

My chest o angry

Braaah!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, youngZee23, Silentgroper(m), bolu96(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.