Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10747260 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4474) (4475) (4476) (4477) (4478) (4479) (4480) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

How did this thing cross over to 2018..........Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Monaco maga us no be small. Donkeyoko grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:

Nothing to do with that. Chelsea are now paupers in football and it's high time we accept it.

Where Roman could afford £30m 10 times over for the Hazards in 2012, the Hazards of these days (Mbappe, Dembele) each cost £150m. Roman can't play in that league.
seriously, is it really true that Roman can't play in that league, or that he has stopped investing and just want to make profits of his previous investments?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mentions:
Poor joke from a man that supports a donkey, next time you want to swing a shot at morata, do it when you have a champion league winning player in your team.
Michael Carrick is waving at you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Michy Batshuayi is the worst striker I’ve ever
seen play for Chelsea and I saw Torres

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
We should hijack Man City deal for Sanchez we need him more than them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mark Hughes has been axed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:
I atill reckon Batsuayi is a decent back-up striker. He has been through a lot to dent his confidence. Conte has not liked him from day one, for matters not entirely related to football.

How? I don't know a serious coach that will wait forever for a striker to step up his game.

He should just go on loan or get sold with a buy back clause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nihilist:
Thunder will fire you. You cant escape it.

eph12:
I concur

PietroRico:
grin grin

No be so Odemwengie take transfer himself to one club and he reach gate dem begin ask am who he dey look for?

Hazard don buy plane ticket to Madrid for like 4yrs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

No be so Odemwengie take transfer himself to one club and he reach gate dem begin ask am who he dey look for?

Hazard don buy plane ticket to Madrid for like 4yrs
Dayo on rampage tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
patrickmuf:
Michael Carrick is waving at you.

Juan Mata sef join dey wave and shine teeth at am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mentions:
observations of a man based in ibadan, You are so cut off from civilization, I don't expect you to understand the difference between logical explanations and grudges

Stick to the farm work boy.
Lols. Observations from a pained fool. I laugh in sign language at the bolded. You are obviously not suited for punditry. So kindly stick to plagiarizing diss lines.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Undertaker001: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
if Bristol city dump your club out of EFL cup no make noise here.. scummies saying calling Norwich common when Bristol city ambush una.. the person wey score for Bristol him name no de google self

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Greatihex:
seriously, is it really true that Roman can't play in that league, or that he has stopped investing and just want to make profits of his previous investments?

Can you produce 1/10th of what you are worth in cash to pursue a hobby overnight?

Roman is worth $10bln, most of which is tied up in companies as assets/shares, not cash.

He's got a £1bln commitment for new stadium plus a pending divorce that could hit him for a couple billion.

In order to start competing on this level, Roman will have to start producing £200m in cash from his pocket every season which is nigh on impossible.

Is the Chelsea hobby worth 1/10th of Romans life? He has already produced £1bln for Chelsea over the years.

In addition, you have to remember that Roman sold his oil assets before the oil boom and bought steel assets just before steel crashed. His net worth has dropped $8bln from these poor business decisions in the intervening years. He was once worth $18bln, now just $10bln.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Noah13:
Mark Hughes has been axed
It was coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
airmark:

How? I don't know a serious coach that will wait forever for a striker to step up his game.

He should just go on loan or get sold with a buy back clause.

He has done exactly what backup strikers do which is produce about 10 goals a season.

Take any performing striker and put em on the bench, whether Alcacer, Remy, Demba Ba, Llorente or whoever, and this is the most you would get out of them.

Come kill the guy confidence by playing Hazard as 9 and this is what you would get.

This is why I'm a proponent of your back-up striker also being a starting winger just like Anelka. So when you need to slot him in to the no9 position, he is already in match rhythm. This is why I wanted players like Bertrand Traore to be promoted at Chelsea cos he's a back-up striker that would also get game time on the wings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
"I think when there are these types of comments, comments where you try to offend the person and don't know the truth, then you are a little man," Conte told BBC Sport on Saturday after his side's 0-0 draw at Norwich City in the FA Cup third round.

Conte added: "Maybe he's a little man in the past, a little man in the present and maybe a little man in the future."

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:

Can you produce 1/10th of what you are worth in cash to pursue a hobby overnight?

Roman is worth $10bln, most of which is tied up in companies as assets/shares, not cash.

He's got a £1bln commitment for new stadium plus a pending divorce that could hit him for a couple billion.

In order to start competing on this level, Roman will have to start producing £200m in cash from his pocket every season which is nigh on impossible.

Is the Chelsea hobby worth 1/10th of Romans life? He has already produced £1bln for Chelsea over the years.

In addition, you have to remember that Roman sold his oil assets before the oil boom and bought steel assets just before steel crashed. His net worth has dropped $8bln from these poor business decisions in the intervening years. He was once worth $18bln, now just $10bln.

I am not sure this situation is relevant anyway. Even if he had the cash to compete, he just couldn't. FFP will not allow it.
And I believe it is more about FFP and Chelsea's affordability to buy as a business than Roman's cash flow or lack thereof.
Roman is not even allowed to pump the cash directly into the club by way of player transfer.

This is why stadium talks, increased capacity and youth academy improvements have been receiving attention lately, as these are the only channels where he can infuse direct cash without Chelsea being in trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
nateevs:

I am not sure this situation is relevant anyway. Even if he had the cash to compete, he just couldn't. FFP will not allow it.
And I believe it is more about FFP and Chelsea's affordability to buy as a business than Roman's cash flow or lack thereof.
Roman is not even allowed to pump the cash directly into the club by way of player transfer.

This is why stadium talks, increased capacity and youth academy improvements have been receiving attention lately, as these are the only channels where he can infuse direct cash without Chelsea being in trouble.

True, but there are always ways round FFP like PSG getting their state owned company to pay £400m for sponsorship. City did something similar. Roman can easily do a similar wuruwuru through one of his associates to get cash for transfers if he really had the cash or the appetite.

Roman was already baulking at new investment from 2007-2012 before FFP, it is not now he will suddenly develop the appetite. In those days from 2007-12, we get one transfer a season for £15m like Malouda one year, Zhirkov the next etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:

True, but there are always ways round FFP like PSG getting their state owned company to pay £400m for sponsorship. City did something similar. Roman can easily do a similar wuruwuru through one of his associates to get cash for transfers.

Indeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvG2XFLT4yg

Here's to all Chelsea fans worldwide, we know y'all are crying now but

LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:

if so, he should stop putting pressure on managers and allow them to build from the academy and our numerous youth players on loan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:

What of the money Chelsea is making from commercial sposors, gate takings and prize money this should be makng you money

Abi clubs that dont have Roman, How do they survive

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

WHy cant Hazard be the one throwing those killer passes to Pedro or why cant Hazard be the one burying Fabregas Killer passes

The 2 left legged player wants to be strolling all over the field, when it time to take penalty he will open chest like Ebukas agbada to play am
Guy, your rantings about Hazard here are already stale! You virtually repeat the same remarks about the player every day. You did this all year long in 2017 and have started the same thing again at the start of this year.

Can you find something useful to do with your time, instead of hating on a bloke every single day who doesn't even know you exist? You should know your submissions here are mostly illogical, tainted with unjustified hatred of some players -- one of which is Hazard.

I wish commenters on this thread could stop this unnecessary back-and-forth about Hazard with people of your ilk. I think only a loafer will keep on arguing about the same issue with an obtuse fellow every day, repeating the same line of argument each and every time -- arguments that have no benefit to the arguers and other members.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:

He has done exactly what backup strikers do which is produce about 10 goals a season.

Take any performing striker and put em on the bench, whether Alcacer, Remy, Demba Ba, Llorente or whoever, and this is the most you would get out of them.

Come kill the guy confidence by playing Hazard as 9 and this is what you would get.

This is why I'm a proponent of your back-up striker also being a starting winger just like Anelka. So when you need to slot him in to the no9 position, he is already in match rhythm. This is why I wanted players like Bertrand Traore to be promoted at Chelsea cos he's a back-up striker that would also get game time on the wings.

You have a point. Hazard had advised batman to leave too. I was also surprised not seeing him on the field while morata was out injured.

However, I expected batshuayi to whether the storm and prove some of us wrong, and knock that fido dido striker out with a great performance today. He is no more a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jeromegwer: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
5 things that should conte do:

1. Tell bakayoko that he is useless
2. Ask bakayoko to training with chelsea ladies team or chelsea U15 team
3. Then send bakayoko to join vitesse on loan.
4. Ask bakayoko to refund £40 million
5. After that, text him like this "hi bakayoko, I hope you are not well. Thanks for the season we never spent together. Good luck for the next year but you are not in my plan".

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

What of the money Chelsea is making from commercial sposors, gate takings and prize money this should be makng you money

Abi clubs that dont have Roman, How do they survive

Chelsea turnover is less than Arsenal and £60m less than City and nearly £200m less than Manure. This is despite Chelsea turnover being boosted by £100m+ of player sales which the Manchester clubs do not use to bolster their revenue.

Lets say the Manchester clubs are able to spend £200m in net transfers per season more than Chelsea, how.will that translate to quality on the pitch? That's why they can close eye and sign Alexis without thinking, while we are pricing Barkley.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

WHy cant Hazard be the one throwing those killer passes to Pedro or why cant Hazard be the one burying Fabregas Killer passes

The 2 left legged player wants to be strolling all over the field, when it time to take penalty he will open chest like Ebukas agbada to play am

Lmaooo....you are just so unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mentions:
No, the one that was MOTM against Chelsea, You remember him right?

I don't expect a desperate reject like you to have the moral grace needed to be honest, Your phone number on your signature indicates how open and irrelevant your life is.
All I see all over this post is pure and undiluted painment. eph12 you are not good grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mahrez to Liverpool?55m?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
pamcode:
Mahrez to Liverpool?55m?

So where does Mahrez play in Liverpool, his best position is where Sallah likes to play Right wing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

So where does Mahrez play in Liverpool, his best position is where Sallah likes to play Right wing
Let me get into klopp's head

Salah as false9
Firmino drops to the midfield (at hoffeinham he was a CAM)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4474) (4475) (4476) (4477) (4478) (4479) (4480) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, Colson(m), hensben(m), Iyasele24(m), Whizlight(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.