Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530947 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
airmark:

It wasn't conte that asked hazard not to shoot once, he wasn't the one that asked christensen not to head home two chances. He wasn't the one who asked morata to run with the ball into the box and later left the ball behind, running alone to the goalie.

Give conte freedom to buy players he wants like pep and that time one can give a reasonable verdict on his ability.

I read where he said if the club wanted to help him with new players he would be happy, if not, he would make do with what's on ground. Emenalo said lukaku was contes first choice, also he confessed his preference for van dijk. Who knows other players the club turned down in his list?

Sack conte and let a team like psg have him and you will discover pep has little upstairs.

You were making sense till you spoilt it, Conte n pep Is like day and night, defensive, unattractive football vs attacking and attractive football... Conte should clean his media poo served by Mou before looking up to challenge pep bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
MoR2:
where is neymar, iniesta, bonucci, busquets, kante
So hazard is the best left winger in the world
Where is lewandoski, boetang, thiago, so no Bayern player huh

I dont expect any sensible fan to be celebrating this polling booth useless award.

First its polling booth

Second its a fan award meaning all you need to win is get plenty gullible people on the internet o click your name and press submit

I see a gradual decline into Arsenal level for Chelsea recently, All the things Arsenal fans used to do and celebrate is what Chelsea fans have started doing like celebrating online polls like celebrating net spend maybe its because Chelsea has now become Arsenals bi1tch, when you take that much cumm from anyone you start behaving like them

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
MoR2:
So ancelotti is going to be arsenal's new boss.

EPL go hot

Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has already agreed to replace Antonio Conte at Chelsea during the summer.

Any truth to this news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
MoR2:
as in and 20 term paper pages from Dayo on how it's polling booth and him posting everything he has been posting since 200 pages ago
Bwahahaha
He is always ready when it comes to discussing hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
airmark:

After conte left Juventus, did they use a new striker to support tevez upfront and sell those wastes like vucinic and co ? Was the new striker not instrumental to their ucl feat by scoring a lot of goals for them? Which coach bought this striker, conte or his successor?

You are a nincompoop. Who was the striker Juventus bought to support Tevez upfront after Conte left Juventus

atheist5 you suppose ask am the striker Juventus bought to support Tevez when Conte left

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
airmark:
Sack conte and let a team like psg have him and you will discover pep has little upstairs.

Pep has nothing upstairs but he is 15 points ahead of everyone in the league

That can only mean few things,

1. You dont need anything upstairs to dominate the "most competitive league" in the world
2. The other below him have ever less than Pep upstairs
3. The poster who made that statement is extremely foolish

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
diggz:
I think he did ok with the players he had...

Crashing out in the group stages to Galatasaray is doing Ok with the players he had
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

I dont expect any sensible fan to be celebrating this polling booth useless award.

First its polling booth

Second its a fan award meaning all you need to win is get plenty gullible people on the internet o click your name and press submit

I see a gradual decline into Arsenal level for Chelsea recently, All the things Arsenal fans used to do and celebrate is what Chelsea fans have started doing like celebrating online polls like celebrating net spend maybe its because Chelsea has now become Arsenals bi1tch, when you take that much cumm from anyone you start behaving like them
so how is it that the most popular footballer in the world no dey this year. Did neymar 's popularity drop shocked

How do fans affect the state of a club, all this anger towards Chelsea na wa o, how Chelsea take be arsenal bitch.

So all the years that Bayern had players in that eleven na polling booth abi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
kingkunta1:

Bwahahaha
He is always ready when it comes to discussing hazard
guy eh, you see am abi. If them mention hazard him must appear, e be like na jazz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are a nincompoop. Who was the striker Juventus bought to support Tevez upfront after Conte left Juventus

atheist5 you suppose ask am the striker Juventus bought to support Tevez when Conte left
I know say na morata na,Shame dey catch my guy,the truth is what I have said,conte is lacking big time,u won't say much until Chelsea predicament at the end of the season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
MoR2:
so how is it that the most popular footballer in the world no dey this year. Did neymar 's popularity drop shocked
How do fans affect the state of a club, all this anger towards Chelsea na wa o, how Chelsea take be arsenal bitch.

Tell me how the award was given? Was it not by voting? And voting is it not usually done in a poll?

How is this different from the regular online polls we see.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11633682/Arsenal-fans-are-ruining-the-internet-for-everyone.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
atheist5:
I know say na morata na,Shame dey catch my guy,the truth is what I have said,conte is lacking big time,u won't say much until Chelsea predicament at the end of the season

You for allow the guy mention say na the same striker he keeps shouting as not good enough is the same one that he is crediting for taking Juventus to the CL final. Is it not the same Morata that he said was missing chances and not good enough.

Basically he is saying Conte lacks Morata thats why he didnt make it to the CL final in Juventus

Now 3yrs later Conte buys Morata and this beast of burden is shouting day and night

WHen I tell people that airmark is a dunce they think I am being harsh

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
MoR2:

Another example

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/arsenal-fans-hijack-four-sky-sports-polls-vote-gabriel-paulista-best-signing-of-the-transfer_sto4715028/story.shtml
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lana1:
Oya...Hazard fanboys....food is ready

This list is wack.

Pogba was the most expensive player in the world last season. He dragged his team to a treble. He also dragged his team to win a UEFA competition and become European Champions.

Why would Hazard make the list over Pogba?

I reject such a list.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
PietroRico:
Arsenal was never your bítch. Wenger is Mourinho's bítch.. Don't get it twisted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kendzyma(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

This list is wack.

Pogba was the most expensive player in the world last season. He dragged his team to a treble. He also dragged his team to win a UEFA competition and become European Champions.

I reject such a list.
Your sarcasm no be here grin,u wan cause trouble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Crashing out in the group stages to Galatasaray is doing Ok with the players he had

Whatabout the quarter finals to bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
What kind of fuckery is that. Where is mbappe and why is Hazard in the team. Mbappe scored 10 champions league goals in 2017 alone Hazard has 9 in his entire career. Uefa is a joke.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Neymar1095:
What kind of fuckery is that. Where is mbappe and why is Hazard in the team. Mbappe scored 10 champions league goals in 2017 alone Hazard has 9 in his entire career. Uefa is a joke.

Another one.

I agree with you 100%

I'm also surprised Bakayoko didn't also make the list. He achieved exactly the same team achievements as Mbappe last season, and also got a big money move to top European club like Mbappe.

Mbappe and Bakayoko both join hands to drag Monaco to the french title and European semis.

Complete fuckery mehn

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

Another one.

I agree with you 100%

I'm also surprised Bakayoko didn't also make the list. He achieved exactly the same team achievements as Mbappe last season, and also got a big money move to top European club like Mbappe.

Mbappe and Bakayoko both join hands to drag Monaco to the french title and European semis.

Complete fuckery mehn
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mtcheww I just checked and it's even Uefa fans team of the Year. No wonder

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Grumpy Nihilist cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elite mentality. One left Barcelona to Psg because he trusts in his ability to be the main man and lead a club rather than being carried by Messi while another one is begging Madrid every year by year to Buy him.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

This list is wack.

I reject such a list.
I admire your courage! Every real football fan says no to polling booth award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
There is no way fans won't vote at least one dancer into the team, after all football is entertainment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
afrodoc2:
There is no way fans won't vote at least one dancer into the team, after all football is entertainment.
Jesu my bellegrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
afrodoc2:

I am shocked same didn't apply for dablord.....as a footballer he is average....even to entertain his way into the list na wahala.... probably the job of a painter will fit him perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
eph12:

I admire your courage! Every real football fan says no to polling booth award

If they should slap your face with sarcasm...you still won't be able to tell cheesy cheesy smh.... scummy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ctuagent007: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
airmark:

After conte left Juventus, did they use a new striker to support tevez upfront and sell those wastes like vucinic and co ? Was the new striker not instrumental to their ucl feat by scoring a lot of goals for them? Which coach bought this striker, conte or his successor?

We should stop analysing football on the surface. If conte leaves and the in-coming coach succeeds in getting the players conte wanted to buy and starts getting results, will it be sensible to start blaming conte for not performing?

I can't ask for the coach to be sacked when I am seeing our attackers' wastefulness. I expect him to work on them on that and it's too early to give up.

With the bolded, I believe u have made lordfalcao & dayo's day.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1001: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

First its polling booth

As much as it pains me, this is the truth.

When 60 million Euros become an absurd amount of money to spend on a world class player for a big club, then mediocrity is here.

Why the fucck should i care about net gain, when the competition don't care.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
diggz:

I am shocked same didn't apply for dablord.....as a footballer he is average....even to entertain his way into the list na wahala.... probably the job of a painter will fit him perfectly.

The one thing we agree on is that Pius is a dancer and Paul is not, all the rest is conjecture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
atheist5:
oga, you never talk wetin conte do you. There is nothing you have that you can use to crucify him now. Just park.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KanielOutis92, Caicedobets(m), iamoyindamola(m), AlphaNugget(m), lordfalcao(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.