Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) (4587) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aguero on a hattrick now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Smellymouth:

Babaly.

Martial fc again o... Dude is on fire

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol. I'm suspecting this bald man here. He might be a paid Hazard emissary here, paid by Hazard himself to keep people talking about him. Just Imagine.
Raumdeuter is a loyal Hazard fan. He loves him more than Chelseafan1 sef.
He's just using reverse psychology for us here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
it is not the first time it is happening in premier league and mancity is not the first team. So, why would anyone say that?

By the way, mancity is using the defenders to hug all the possession. That's why defenders are the highest passers in the squad. Not everyone enjoys that kind of boring play.

Many people here told us Guardiolas style of football cannot survive the EPL or will you deny that too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:
So, in essence, we should still expect more of Hazard's bashing from you, whether he scores or not?
because Man utd fans and Barca fans who don't fancy Hazard like you didn't come here to criticise him today, but you must always show face and disturb this thread with Hazard's talk. Can you at least reduce it this year please, I'm begging.

It is expected of you to know when to stop.

I told you I will stop bashing Hazard when he wins the CL for Chelsea or the world cup for Belgium are you saying that is impossible?

Do you remember how many people have Hazard for WPOTY 2016, 2017, 2018 etc in their signature
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bville02:
Lol. I'm suspecting this bald man here. He might be a paid Hazard emissary here, paid by Hazard himself to keep people talking about him. Just Imagine.

Omo see conspiracy theory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ode-rson grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nah KDB has been a bit pants today. Assist aside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Many people here told us Guardiolas style of football cannot survive the EPL or will you deny that too
well it hasn't, has it?

Wait till he conquers epl like he did with Spanish league and burnthis Liga before you brag.

The style is not new to epl. Wenger won the league with the same style.
Any tactic can win you the league with the right players but conquering epl is not just possible like other leagues.
His tactics didn't win him jack shit last season did it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
well it hasn't, has it?

Wait till he conquers epl like he did with Spanish league and burnthis Liga before you brag.

The style is not new to epl. Wenger won the league with the same style.
Any tactic can win you the league with the right players but conquering epl is not just possible like other leagues.
His tactics didn't win him jack shit last season did it?

Arsenal didnt win the league with this style and in this style The last time Arsenal won the league they layed counter attacks mainly

And no team has ever won 18 straight games in the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

I told you I will stop bashing Hazard when he wins the CL for Chelsea or the world cup for Belgium are you saying that is impossible?

Do you remember how many people have Hazard for WPOTY 2016, 2017, 2018 etc in their signature

The problem is not that it is impossible, afterall, the team that won it for Chelsea wasn't this good in 2012.

The real problem is that, Chelsea as a team has been in existence for over 50 years with just a single UCL to show for it and I doubt Belgium, even b4 Hazard became mature has ever made the WC Semis.

But since you've chosen those as your benchmark for rating Hazard, we look forward to that. I'm sure he's that ambitious himself if the teams don't let him down like Terry/Cahill were marking out each other after Hazard had scored against PSG and those inexperienced Lukaku brothers messing things up at the last Euros.

Soccer is a team sport, If Messi is playing well and Pique, Stegen, Umtiti aren't doing their job of defending, the team will concede goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Agueroooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Man city 17 corners phewww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mehn what sane did for the assist

My God...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:
Agueroooo
who drew the foul for aguero"s pk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

That was all people told us that in EPL its not possible to have that much possesion, lead the league by huge numbers, the league is very competitive etc
show us the person that said that. Why would someone say that when we have already seen similar things to it before this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
lordfalcao:
who drew the foul for aguero"s pk

Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Greatihex:
show us the person that said that. Why would someone say that when we have already seen similar things to it before this season.

Show us any season where any team has won 18 straight games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bville02:

Lol, he used to love him as a player and even sang his praises ehen he first signed but I think things changed when Hazard disgraced his Bayern legends to score, it was a pity we didn't win that match.

Right then was when the hatred stated, he likes Neymar too.
Neymar and Hazard were like the two hottest new guys then.

While Neymar was fortunate to play alongside multiple times world best player and other star men who have been dominating world football, Hazard, on the other hand came to a team where he has been seen as the main man since he joined.

Just for Greatihex's article today, I was made to realise that, in the history of Chelseafc as a football club, Hazard is now the 3rd highest goal scorer ever, behind just Lampard and Drogba.

He has more goals for Chelsea more than the legendary Zola and Robben sef,except if I really didn't understand his article, of which I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Man city for the league, no going back. Sane on joint top assist with KDB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:

The problem is not that it isn't impossible, afterall, the team that won it for Chelsea wasn't this good in 2012.

The real problem is that, Chelsea as a team has been in existence for over 50 years with just a single UCL to show for it and I doubt Belgium, even b4 Hazard became mature has ever made the WC Semis.

But since you've chosen those as your benchmark for rating Hazard, we look forward to that. I'm sure he's that ambitious himself if the teams don't let him down like Terry/Cahill were marking out each other after Hazard has scored against PSG and those inexperienced Lukaku brothers messing things up at the last Euros.

Soccer is a team sport, If Messi is playing well and Pique, Stegen, Umtiti aren't doing their job of defending, the team will concede goals.

Actually Hazard has been one of the reasons Chelsea has not made the CL. The semi final defeat vs Atletico he was the most useless player on the field followed by Terry

The next season vs PSG he was the next most useless player on the field after Terry

We saw how Neymar scored in the CL quarter semi and final when Barcelona won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
If that Sane's assist was one of Neymar's assist in laliga, you would have heard all this numerous Epl dunderhead shouting that it can never happen in Epl, they would have broken his leg before he got to the box
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Heywhizzy:
If that Sane's assist was one of Neymar's assist in laliga, you would have heard all this numerous Epl dunderhead shouting that it can never happen in Epl, they would have broken his leg before he got to the box

I know chelseafan1 airmark and hensben would have said that but a small boy like Sane is using their defenders to wipe floor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Actually Hazard has been one of the reasons Chelsea has not made the CL. The semi final defeat vs Atletico he was the most useless player on the field followed by Terry

The next season vs PSG he was the next most useless player on the field after Terry

We saw how Neymar scored in the CL quarter semi and final when Barcelona won

Make me understand how a player who scored in a match the most useless in that match? He wasn't the reason we conceded, he wasn't the reason the striker and other attackers didn't score.

Explain, how would a player who scored in an 11-player team be the most useless?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

I know chelseafan1 airmark and hensben would have said that but a small boy like Sane is using their defenders to wipe floor

I would never say that when not-so-strong players like Martial and Silva do that for fun.

Consistency is what we can argue about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Arsenal didnt win the league with this style and in this style The last time Arsenal won the league they layed counter attacks mainly

And no team has ever won 18 straight games in the EPL
lol arsenal were known to be the king of tiki taka in epl..
Which kind counter attack.

Records are meant to be broken. Arsenal was holding the record before Chelsea equalled it and now mancity broke it. Someone else will break it tomorrow with probably a different tactic. That doesn't make epl a farmers league like other leagues in Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Make me understand how a player who scored in a match the most useless in that match? He wasn't the reason we conceded, he wasn't the reason the striker and other attackers didn't score.

Explain, how would a player who scored in an 11-player team be the most useless?

He scored a penalty, aside the penalty he was very hopeless in the game vs PSG with 10 men and Verrati had him for dinner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Show us any season where any team has won 18 straight games
show us any season where any team had 30 victories in a season. Or
Where a team won the league with 95 points. Or
Where a team won the league unbeaten?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
lol arsenal were known to be the king of tiki taka in epl..
Which kind counter attack.

Records are meant to be broken. Arsenal was holding the record before Chelsea equalled it and now mancity broke it. Someone else will break it tomorrow with probably a different tactic. That doesn't make epl a farmers league like other leagues in Europe.

I watched Arsenal in 2004 and I know they were not playing any tiki taka they placed high paced counter attacking

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1659113-the-evolution-of-arsene-wengers-arsenal-tactics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hinohsend: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Greatihex:

Farmers league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Greatihex:

When this season ends we will check how many of these record still stands

(1) (2) (3) ... (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) (4587) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, dostr4(m), delkuf(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.