Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696681 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4591) (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2018
eph12:

Even with their early season bad performance? Do bayern fans even ever have that fear of not winning the league?
That league is worst than French league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2018
grin neymar95 has two more accounts swish and hazard, if people no like you just kukuma like yourself cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2018
Airmark holds the key.... grin

He should be promoted to an Archbishop cool

What do you think Pastor elrony?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Fuckery upon Fuckery. One said I was vivalabyke, another one Neimar now this one has added his own..........Wow.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Penalties are not an evidence of a players sharpness or productivity

Its th only situation where you have a player staying unchallenged by defenders and the keeper waiting like a lame duck on the goal line

Penalties is the only thing Hazard can point to at being better than Sane
at your last paragragh, i hope you will not start turning amala when other things are brought?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2018
lalaboi:
@ Ibime,

Omo, This Barca dey in form o. Without 2 record signings and they still dey hot hot like this. I am now legit worried. grin

See this man, you think say Chelsea na Chelsea of yesteryear?

When even Arsenal dey embarrass us these days, why I no go fear Barca?

I'm not carrying any hope of anything other than a feeble loss to Barca, so that if we lose I won't be disappointed. Also if we win, it will be a nice surprise equally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2018
But Hazard told the Evening Standard: "I think we're happy with the team we have. It depends how you want to play.

"We have two very good strikers in Alvaro [Morata] and Michy [Batshuayi]. If they are not ready to play I can play striker, so I don't think we need [another one].

Are you guys sure Hazard doesn't have a Nigerian lineage?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2018
A look into the goal and assists stats rating.

http://www.squawka.com/players/eden-hazard/stats#performance-score#chelsea-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2017/2018#819#all-matches#1-24#by-match

http://www.squawka.com/players/leroy-sane/stats#performance-score#manchester-city-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2017/2018#819#all-matches#1-24#by-match

http://www.squawka.com/players/kevin-de-bruyne/stats#performance-score#manchester-city-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2017/2018#819#all-matches#1-24#by-match

Look at the number of chances each have created and the number of assists they have.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Swissh:
Bayern Munich is gaping 2nd with 16points. That league is useless and boring.

EPL wey be say almost every team dey spend 200m sef na 12 points gap dey.

If Bayern was in the English league that's how they'll be gaping everyone with 16 points.

City wey dem just dey arrange sef dey gap everyone with 12 points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Ibime:
Fraudiola getting exposed again.

This is not Bayernliga or Barca where you can be utterly incompetent at coaching defence and canter to the league.

Fraudiola strolling to the league again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is everything ok? You had to go dig up a post from 2016 to prove what exactly? That the incompetent fraudiola is struggling in his second season to do what conte and ranieri achieved in their first season?

#becareful!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2018
diggz:

Is everything ok? You had to go dig up a post from 2016 to prove what exactly? That the incompetent fraudiola is struggling in his second season to do what conte and ranieri achieved in their first season?

#becareful!!

Struggling to the league is being 12 points ahead?

Diggz are you drunk again

Imagine a Chelsea fan telling us ranieri achieved in his first season.

Do you know how many seasons ranieri played In the EPL. I will expect Shekpe fans like airmark to be saying that not you, but since you've been towing the ways of airmark recently, it's no surprise you think ranieri achieved something in his first season in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2018
eph12:

Even with their early season bad performance? Do bayern fans even ever have that fear of not winning the league?
they should just demote that league to African league. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2018
MoR2:
The rest stuffs Hazard said:

“Football is simple: keep the ball on the ground and try [to play] like we did. I think we have two very good strikers in Alvaro and Michy. If they are not ready to play I can play striker, so I don't think we need [another one].

“Because we are missing chances people are saying we need another striker, but if we are scoring goals we are the best attack in the league and no one can say we need a striker. It depends on the form of the team and I think we're happy with the team we have.

Michy Batshuayi Eden Hazard Chelsea Brighton Premier League

“Who is the best team this year? Man City. The strikers, [Gabriel] Jesus and [Sergio] Aguero, are not big. It's simple. It depends how you want to play. If you want to play with long balls you need a target man, if you want to keep the ball on the floor you need a small guy. It depends how you want to play.

“Yes, it sometimes happens. From the first minute until the last one you feel confident. When you score early it's easier because you have the confidence straight from the start of the game.

“When you see the second goal with Willian, it's one of the best of the season because we create movement with one touch, one touch, and then the finishing is good. We want to do more like this.

“No, no. Maybe one big boy can do that also! Of course we are sharp on the floor, so maybe it's easier to do the movement we are working on in training.”

Hazard completed only his second 90 minutes in the last nine games as Conte tries to protect him during a busy fixture schedule.

The forward also missed pre-season and had a broken ankle that he recovered from over the summer. Hazard spoke about his fitness and how he is being managed by his Italian boss.

“Yes I was not sure, but now I'm sure! It's good to play, good to score, so everything was good today. You can ask the manager. The manager answered last week, so I don't need to talk about this.

“When I'm on the pitch I try to give my best, when I'm not on the pitch on the bench I want the team to do the best. That's it. I think it's normal when you miss two months of preseason with an injury.

"I had a good start to the season after the injury, and then it's not easy to stay on the top. But I try, I try to work in training and when I'm on the pitch I try to give everything. Sometimes it happens like today when we play an amazing game, sometimes not. I just keep going, keep training hard and try to do my best."

to NL analysts them
hazard on point here in the style of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
they should just demote that league to African league. angry

You mean EPL wey city dey stroll to. Na last weekend city lose the first game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Struggling to the league is being 12 points ahead?

Diggz are you drunk again

Imagine a Chelsea fan telling us ranieri achieved in his first season.

Do you know how many seasons ranieri played In the EPL. I will expect Shekpe fans like airmark to be saying that not you, but since you've been towing the ways of airmark recently, it's no surprise you think ranieri achieved something in his first season in the league

Your brain definitely must be paining you oga! How many seasons did raneiri manage Leicester, and when did he win the pl with Leicester?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2018
diggz:

Your brain definitely must be paining you oga! How many seasons did raneiri manage Leicester, and when did he win the pl with Leicester?

Seems you're the one wey brain dey pain. Shey na Leicester be the first team wey him dey coach for your league.

Person wey coach your team for 4 yrs no win league na him your drunk sef dey yarn opat about

So if Klopp leave Liverpool and go coach arsenal win title in diggz palm wine logic we can say Klopp won the league in his first season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Seems you're the one wey brain dey pain. Shey na Leicester be the first team wey him dey coach for your league.

Person wey coach your team for over 4 yrs no win league na him your drunk sef dey yarn opat about

You are dense...! How many seasons did he coach Leicester before he won the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2018
diggz:

You are dense...! How many seasons did he coach Leicester before he won the league?

You be mumu, is that ranieri first season as a coach in the league?

So if Klopp leave Liverpool and go coach arsenal win title in diggz palm wine logic we can say Klopp won the league in his first season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2018
So if Moyes wins the league at west ham or Pardew at west brom we can as well say they won in their first season.

This type of foolishness you suppose get patent to it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

You be mumu, is that ranieri first season as a coach in the league?
So if Klopp

You have obviously smoked that Ogbomosho weed this morning.....maybe in your steeewpidity raneiri won the league with Leicester in his 5th season as the coach of Leicester.... olorioko awon amala turner association!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2018
diggz:

You have obviously smoked that Ogbomosho weed this morning.....maybe in your steeewpidity raneiri won the league with Leicester in his 5th season as the coach of Leicester.... olorioko awon amala turner association!

This was what diggz posted o

diggz:

That the incompetent fraudiola is struggling in his second season to do what conte and ranieri achieved in their first season?

#becareful!!

You can see all manner of stupid in this post. Guardiola is running the league more comfortably than anyone else

2. Ranieri has already coached in the EPL for over 4 yrs before he won the title at Leicester.

Diggz you should be named the mazi of ogogoro drinkers

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:
So if Moyes wins the league at west ham or Pardew at west brom we can as well say they won in their first season.

This type of foolishness you suppose get patent to it

Let Moyes and pardew win it first with westham or Westbrom....so dodoyo like you can say they won the league in their 10th season while you phooolishly claim they failed to win it in their first season with westham or Westbrom.

You are phooolishness itself.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

guess it should be fraudconte then, winning the league in his first season and struggling to replicate that when involved in more tourneys, we all know it's easier to be a defensive coach than an attacking, all expressing , total football coach

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
diggz:

Let Moyes and pardew win it first with westham or Westbrom....so dodoyo like you can say they won the league in their 10th season while you phooolishly claim they failed to win it in their first season with westham or Westbrom.

You are phooolishness itself.....

Diggz even this level of foolishness is still foolish for your low standards.

Is this the first season they're playing in the league?

Ranieri has played over 3 seasons in the league before winning it not like the moronic statement you made about him winning in his first season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nihilist:

Watching Wunmi who was born in Nigerian pronounce Akindele as Akindili, made a weird impression.
nonsense. inferior specie cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

This was what diggz posted o

You can see all manner of stupid in this post. Guardiola is running the league more comfortably than anyone else

2. Ranieri has already coached in the EPL for over 4 yrs before he won the title at Leicester.

Diggz you should be named the mazi of ogogoro drinkers

You are proving to own the patent to unending phooolishness.....Keep grabbing at straws like the cure to the steewpidity in your genes depends on it......nothing can change the fact that he won it in his first season with Leicester.....while you are crying over that.....you can think of something phooolish to say about Conte doing same for cfc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diggz even this level of foolishness is still foolish for your low standards.

Is this the first season they're playing in the league?

Ranieri has played over 3 seasons in the league before winning it not like the moronic statement you made about him winning in his first season

Ogbeni ......I am sure you saw "raneiri and Conte" in the post you responded to.....stop being phooolish sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
diggz:

You are proving to own the patent to unending phooolishness.....Keep grabbing at straws like the cure to the steewpidity in your genes depends on it......nothing can change the fact that he won it in his first season with Leicester.....while you are crying over that.....you can think of something phooolish to say about Conte doing same for cfc.
Now a simple question, has rainieri coached in the epl before he won it, if yes for how many seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
MoR2:
Eden Hazard has brushed off claims made by father Thierry that he is holding off on signing a new contract to encourage an offer from Real Madrid in the summer.

The 27-year-old was in fantastic form as he provided two goals in Chelsea’s 4-0 win as they got back to winning ways in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.

Real Madrid are understood to be interested in signing Hazard but Chelsea are also trying to offer him a big pay-rise to remain at Stamford Bridge. Hazard joked that his father Thierry is in trouble for the interview he made in Le Soir but clarified that he will begin talks after the season has finished.

“My dad says some bad things,” Hazard told reporters after the win. “Yes. I talked with him [to tell him off], no, no worries.

“I'm focused with Chelsea. I've got two years contract left and I'm happy here. Like I said 10 times before, I want to finish this year and then we'll see. But I'm happy here.”

Like I said Hazard is not begging anybody to sign him
don't be deceived, this is mind game begging.. he has caught Madrid attention again, why didn't he brush off the claim since, he waited till he played his first good game in a long while

Hidden Almajiri Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
diggz:

Ogbeni ......I am sure you saw "raneiri and Conte" in the post you responded to.....stop being phooolish sir!

Conte had no European commitment, same with ranieri. We can see where they both stood when European commitment came
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Conte had no European commitment, same with ranieri. We can see where they both stood when European commitment came

Another one!!! No European commitment.....is that the reason why fraudiola chose to undo pelligrinis good work in Europe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4591) (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Realtord43 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.