Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,366 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10751342 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) (4622) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nihilist:
Giroud though.
You mean someone is actually trying to sign Giroud for the club.
No wonder Conte looks more morose by the day....

Club or coach signing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Club or coach signing

cheesy

You wan find trouble...

We don move from this matter since last night...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please, is there anyone here who is into the FGN TREASURY BILLS AND SAVINGS BOND.

I Want to know some few things before I embark on them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nihilist:
Giroud though.

is it marina or abramovich that will go scouting for players or draw up lists?. Conte get hand on all this 29 and above players

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
FBS:

Amen and Thank you Baba Elrony. Me no even know say you be pastor o. cheesy

grin grin grin
You're welcome sir!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
So paradventure if chelsea and Arsenal make it to the ucl finals anytime soon and and conte still happens to be our coach there won't be any hope chelsea be that.Arsenal go come carry ucl on top chelsea.

Abegi Romania Coman do the needful before its too late.delay is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
popizaino:
So paradventure if chelsea and Arsenal make it to the ucl finals anytime soon and and conte still happens to be our coach there won't be any hope chelsea be that.Arsenal go come carry ucl on top chelsea.

Abegi Romania Coman do the needful before its too late.delay is dangerous.
Arsenal making CL final
Try another joke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
chrisley024:
Arsenal making CL final
Try another joke
Chai... grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
chrisley024:
Arsenal making CL final
Try another joke

CL final =CarLing final or Carling League or Carabao League
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

CL final =CarLing final or Carling League or Carabao League

Raumdeuter, what do think of Kante?

Answer me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Ramdeuter, what do think of Kante?

Answer me.

What do you think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00am On Jan 27, 2018
There are CLUBS and there are clubs.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:49am On Jan 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

What do you think?

I asked you first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Chelseafan1:
I asked you first.

He is a good player, better than Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 4:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Raumdeuter, what do think of Kante?

Answer me.

raumdeuter:

WHat is a DM skill what skill does Kante have that puts him as a decent DM? Shey na because he dey play for the mediocre EPL? We are waiting for Kante in the CL next season to come face real teams not jesters in the EPL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2018
jaysmallz:

Didn't know he already said those words about him. I know he's being cautious with what he'll say about Kante lest he make a fool of himself as in the case of Aguero and Harry Kane. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Nihilist:
Giroud though.

he is better than Morata though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Greatihex:
Please, is there anyone here who is into the FGN TREASURY BILLS AND SAVINGS BOND.

I Want to know some few things before I embark on them.
like what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tjohnnay: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Al d board wey dey Chelsea dm dey mad

Weytn dm dey smoke self?

Which kind mumu players dm dey bid for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2018
sod09:
like what?
for treasury bills, what is usually the minimum average bid rate? I read that fgn has increased the minimum amount to 50m, but bank are now doing it through collective pooling. Which banks offer the best options? Which is better between buying from the secondary market and the primary market?

For the bond, the current economic situation of Nigeria now, how will i know when i will make loss? How/where can i meet a stockbroker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Greatihex:
for treasury bills, what is usually the minimum average bid rate? I read that fgn has increased the minimum amount to 50m, but bank are now doing it through collective pooling. Which banks offer the best options? Which is better between buying from the secondary market and the primary market?

For the bond, the current economic situation of Nigeria now, how will i know when i will make loss? How/where can i meet a stockbroker?
yes you right 50m is minimum cos banks bid and CBN is in charge,banks are doing collective pooling cos a customer can't drop the whole 50m it's not fair and it's suspicious
We are using gtb ATM and this will be the 2nd year.
Primary will be better cos of the percentage if you know someone in CBN but the whole process can be discouraging but you very save with secondary too.
You can't make loss boss instead government will owe you which they must pay you because CBN are the one holding your money so far them they print money no problem cheesy.
As for the stockbrokers I don't really understand that part but if you go to any bank that offer treasure bill you can ask and they will give you certificate as evidence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2018
sod09:
yes you right 50m is minimum cos banks bid and CBN is in charge,banks are doing collective pooling cos a customer can't drop the whole 50m it's not fair and it's suspicious
We are using gtb ATM and this will be the 2nd year.
Primary will be better cos of the percentage if you know someone in CBN but the whole process can be discouraging but you very save with secondary too.
You can't make loss boss instead government will owe you which they must pay you because CBN are the one holding your money so far them they print money no problem cheesy.
As for the stockbrokers I don't really understand that part but if you go to any bank that offer treasure bill you can ask and they will give you certificate as evidence
thank you.
The question for the stockbroker and loss is for savings bond that was started last year.

How much is gtb minimum for the pooling? Must i have an account with gtb to do it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Greatihex:
thank you.
The question for the stockbroker and loss is for savings bond that was started last year.

How much is gtb minimum for the pooling? Must i have an account with gtb to do it?
yes sir you must have an account cos you getting your percentage almost immediately
Minimum as 100k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
sod09:
yes sir you must have an account cos you getting your percentage almost immediately
Minimum as 100k
thank you very much for your help.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Greatihex:

Once you have 100k you can invest in treasury bills. I know FBN AND STANBIC are very good same with their rates. Zenith too is good.

Depending on how much and tenor you want to invest, I will advice you walk to your bank to see the officer in charge of tbills then apply.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Odunharry:

Once you have 100k you can invest in treasury bills. I know FBN AND STANBIC are very good same with their rates. Zenith too is good.

Depending on how much and tenor you want to invest, I will advice you walk to your bank to see the officer in charge of tbills then apply.
Not so sure sir.
The treasury bill rates are rather low. 11-12% for 59 days. First Bank as of last week.
From that point of view, with inflation the rate it is, your returns don't look too fantastic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
BushWickBill:

Not so sure sir.
The treasury bill rates are rather low. 11-12% for 59 days. First Bank as of last week.
From that point of view, with inflation the rate it is, your returns don't look too fantastic.
yeah...but if you invest in a long time with large money your returns looks promising

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
^^^
Mtchew. You are all stupid. Abeg carry your treasury and investment shits to business section.
Stupid people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tjohnnay: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
OgbaEwon:
^^^
Mtchew. You are all stupid. Abeg carry your treasury and investment shits to business section.
Stupid people
Dm dey use style show der self na

Mumu ppl dm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tjohnnay:

Dm dey use style show der self na

Mumu ppl dm

Dm too mumu. Because dm get 100k for account, dm think say dm get money con dey show.

Their mumu don do abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
City agree larporte deal... Pep guardiolar project is interesting

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Greatihex:
thank you very much for your help.

use FBN and Stanbic as described.

Stanbic the masterof primary market
FBn is the boss of Secondary market.

rate looks discouraging presently but "should" come up around April to May

(1) (2) (3) ... (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) (4622) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.