Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10754353 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) ... (19434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:21am On Jan 30, 2018
johnstar:

Why not Chelsea get aruba for 35m plus batsuayi

Since Chelsea controls d deal

What a useless board from Chelsea

Dm dey mad
after now you people will start saying Chelsea no get faith in youth players.

What if Batshuayi goes there and starts banging goals and auba begins to misbehave and decline undecided wetin you go do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Spy360:

The Nemesis

morata Giroud, hazard behind in a 3412 grin crosses from Alonso, Moses, fabrepass or willian and the great Cesar even Barca's best defence go hear am.

Chelsea sabi use target man na. And Giroud they motivated, no need adjusting to new environment or league

Anyway Chelsea fans so arsenal they sign two starting strikers Lacazette for £45M and auba for 55M£ while Chelsea they sign ex- bench warmers Morata for £58M and Giroud for £15M. It is well, I don't think conte is going anywhere smiley

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:

morata Giroud, hazard behind in a 3412 grin crosses from Alonso, Moses, fabrepass or willian and the great Cesar even Barca's best defence go hear am.

Chelsea sabi use target man na. And Giroud they motivated, no need adjusting to new environment or league

Anyway Chelsea fans so arsenal they sign two starting strikers Lacazette for £45M and auba for 55M£ while Chelsea they sign ex- bench warmers Morata for £58M and Giroud for £15M. It is well, I don't think conte is going anywhere smiley
Maga football club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Emerson is having more game time.. So what do you expect?
Kennedy is a wonderful player and like baba rahman their performance in their loan deals will give them the needed game time to improve and then stake a claim in Chelsea's team while Emerson for £18M still has plenty resale value. When Chelsea bought Kennedy 7M baba rahman 14M they had their chances.

Emerson will be pace to that lwb and for a player that started games in Roma their must be something good about him that even have wanted to buy him to replace sandro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2018
eph12:

Maga football club
Who is the maga? Arsenal or Chelsea. undecided those players are worth those fees na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2018
MoR2:
Who is the maga? Arsenal or Chelsea. undecided those players are worth those fees na
Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:
Giroud ffs.

Why are we not trying to hijack the aubameyang deal instead?
do you have the money... tongue
Invade you don't David Luiz is part of giroud's deal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2018
airmark:
'Giroud, 30, is concerned he will be left out of France’s World Cup squad and is keen on a move across London to get regular first-team football.'

So, this one believes he will be seeing first team shirt at chelsea. Not his fault. angry

so you believe giroud won't bench morata shocked
To be sincere you guys shd go for welbeck and leave giroud for us jare

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2018
Is the club or Conte scared of Morata? Cos I don't gerrit. Uncle Giroud, Aunty Caro and brother Peter? Ayam seriously not gerring it.

And not that it matters now but why did he send Costa away?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
FBS:
Is the club or Conte scared of Morata? Cos I don't gerrit. Uncle Giroud, Aunty Caro and brother Peter? Ayam seriously not gerring it.

And not that it matters now but why did he send Costa away?
to be able to sign lukaku cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2018
nateevs:

Which is why it is baffling when people call him sh1t.
I think he gets tired after 60/70 mins. That could be the reason why. My opinion though. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2018
I don't even know why you guys despise Bats-man that much. Dude is not bad as a 2nd striker; he bangs in goals when he is called upon. Giroud sits on Arsenal bench with a seat-belt! If you are getting Giroud as a 3rd striker, fair enough. But you are loaning out Bats-man to get Giroud as a 2nd striker?

Its only Dortmund that is gaining in all these transactions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Lol Sturridge don humble as he finds his level at West Brom

The guy sharply go barb low cut, with no friction sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2018
BREAKING NEWS: Aubameyang deal is being delayed because doctors are checking his brain to see why he chose to join Arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:
Giroud ffs.

Why are we not trying to hijack the aubameyang deal instead?

Bhet. . . Bhet . . Giroud led France to Euro 2016 Final na?

Ayam not understanding.

Sunken place about to get deeper. . .Na Bermuda triangle you go soon dey cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

Bhet. . . Bhet . . Giroud led France to Euro 2016 Final na?

Ayam not understanding.

Sunken place about to get deeper. . .Na Bermuda triangle you go soon dey cry

Aubameyang is a former APOTY.

POTY>Dragging

Hence i would like Aubameyang over Giroud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

POTY>Dragging

Ok sir.

Just checking.

Cus yesterday when you replied me, it seemed you were satisfied with Giraffe Giroud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

Ok sir.

Just checking.

Cus yesterday when you replied me, it seemed you were satisfied with Giraffe Giroud

I prefer Beyonce, but i can be satisfied with Omotola.

If Omotola is not around, i take Mercy Johnson.

If Mercy no dey available, I can still appreciate Daniella Okeke.

If Daniella is off the table, give me Sikira Sindodo.

Giroud is equivalent to the chic after Sikira.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

I see something that is common in all these people you are listing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
hardeycute:
Press playing with Chelsea fans emotions or Club?

Caroll
Crouch
Ashley Barnes
Benteke
Giroud?
Average players for an average team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

I see something that is common in all these people you are listing.

Yes, none of them have my bed as a shared experience.

also none of them play for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

POTY>Dragging

have you forgotten that poty is a pooling boot award. It is dragging that matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

Yes, none of them have my bed as a shared experience.

also none of them play for Chelsea
Lol

you be comedian I swear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
conte's interview dzeko will continue to be a roma player, llorente was in the past and the club has my view on giroud.

what does that tell you smiley

chelsea want a straight swap for luiz and giroud, an attempt to save salary expense.

conte on emerson, neutral but hopeful let's see how it goes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
jaysmallz:
BREAKING NEWS: Aubameyang deal is being delayed because doctors are checking his brain to see why he chose to join Arsenal
soooo dry try harder pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

mad man grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lana1:
Average players for an average team

Thank God it is still the blue side of Manchester that is topping the league....while the not average players of a not average team plus their fans keep vibrating everywhere like a faulty locomotive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

So you want players with Same qualities..grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nihilist:

Hehehe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Long May Your Woes continue

Down is where you belong and down is where you will remain with the likes of Crouch, Carroll and Llorente.. Pathetic club with ballet dancers and video vixens as players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
dopeJemi:
Long May Your Woes continue

Down is where you belong and down is where you will remain with the likes of Crouch, Carroll and Llorente.. Pathetic club with ballet dancers and video vixens as players
see this one angry angry
Una no know more than cuss, useless scummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) ... (19434) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, popizaino(m), Bomboiy, zeusis(m), User09 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.