Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618113 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (19264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Griffon:

Conte wanted a backup No9 and the club got Giroud at a reasonable price. I don't want to imagine what Emenalo would have settled for in that situation, probably Heskey.

Barkley could have become a Chelsea player in September if not for that late decision to drive back to Merseyside just minutes to having his medicals at Cobham. His purported move to Chelsea last year was okayed by the then technical director, your niggi Emenalo.

Emerson is a like for like replacement for Kenedy, who I believe the club are trying to cash on for his attitudes.

I can't really explain all the political
manoeuvrings at Chelsea, but believe me, losing a TD like Emenalo should be counted as a blessing.

This was a man who at some point was stockpiling our team with wingers, whilst ignoring the clarion call of sensible CFC fans to strengthen the midfield which has lost steel.

Same man who failed to understand that for MAZACAR to thrive and replicate the sort of soccer Barca played, they needed a solid base in midfield. He never understood that, so he stuck with Mikel, thereby creating a structural defect in the team.

I don't miss Emenalo bro, he showed over the years that he was learning on the job.
so to you Emenalo that joined Chelsea in 2007 as chief scout and then first team assistant for four years before being made TD in 2011 was "learning on the job" and the board that employed him and kept promoting him and refused his willing resignation in 2013 to accommodate mou was "leaning on the job"

let's not even look to far as to 2007 for the players Chelsea brought in during that period, let's start from 2011 if you agree Emenalo is the cause of everything in Chelsea not just the bad.

that 2011/2012 when Chelsea won the CL Your Emenalo bought Raul Meireles, KDB, Romeu, Mata and Cahill Chelsea already had Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Essien in midfield right.

then in 2012/2013 after winning CL he brought in Hazard that you are enjoying now, Oscar, Azi. should Meireles have stayed? was he worth replacing. Chelsea lacked quality in an attack which he addressed, out went kalou.

2013/2014 he brings in William, matic, schurle, salah, ginkel out went malouda, Essien, Mata and even KDB. I am still looking for how you came about the Emenalo did not buy midfielders and was only buying attackers as if Chelsea had quality attackers.

in 2014/2015 when Chelsea won the EPL Fabrepass, Costa were brought in

2015/2016 flop year only Pedro, to replace the inefficient Juan cuardrado to solve attacking imbalance on Chelsea's right side. all through this period when was Mikel ever a constant starter in Chelsea's eleven. Chelsea still had Ramires starting beside Lampard

2016/2017 revival Kante

Now Abrahimovic is not the kind to keep someone that is not performing he even sacked avan grant who was said to be close to him after just a year.

Just be honest about why you don't like him because your reasons stated above doesn't hold water

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tjohnnay: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ephaig:

It is after the match you will understand his importance in the team. You think conte is stupid for always playing him abi?

Sharap
undecidedq

Keep Quit

Ewu Gambia

Which important i see u hate Chelsea

Mofo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
jamescross:
so to you Emenalo that joined Chelsea in 2007 as chief scout and then first team assistant for four years before being made TD in 2011 was "learning on the job" and the board that employed him and kept promoting him and refused his willing resignation in 2013 to accommodate mou was "leaning on the job"

let's not even look to far as to 2007 for the players Chelsea brought in during that period, let's start from 2011 if you agree Emenalo is the cause of everything in Chelsea not just the bad.

that 2011/2012 when Chelsea won the CL Your Emenalo bought Raul Meireles, KDB, Romeu, Mata and Cahill Chelsea already had Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Essien in midfield right.

then in 2012/2013 after winning CL he brought in Hazard that you are enjoying now, Oscar, Azi. should Meireles have stayed? was he worth replacing. Chelsea lacked quality in an attack which he addressed, out went kalou.

2013/2014 he brings in William, matic, schurle, salah, ginkel out went malouda, Essien, Mata and even KDB. I am still looking for how you came about the Emenalo did not buy midfielders and was only buying attackers as if Chelsea had quality attackers.

2015/2016 flop year only Pedro, to replace the inefficient Juan cuardrado to solve attacking imbalance on Chelsea's right side. all through this period when was Mikel ever a constant starter in Chelsea's eleven. Chelsea still had Ramires starting beside Lampard

2016/2017 revival Kante

Now Abrahimovic is not the kind to keep someone that is not performing he even sacked avan grant who was said to be close to him after just a year.

Just be honest about why you don't like him because your reasons stated above doesn't hold water

You don't know what Griffon is talking about. He is talking about Emenalos reticence to sign decent DMs, not the Mata, Hazard nonsense you are typing above.

Griffon was 100% right. He was here when Emenalo was fighting RDM and Benitez who were requesting for good DMs. He was here when Emenalo was planning for Chelsea in 2012 summer with no manager in place, planning for no midfield but Mikel and Ramires.

When it comes to team structure, especially the need for, and skill required for CM and DM positions, Emenalo has always been clueless.

Emenalo signed hundred wingers/AMs, the only decent CMs we got were specifically requested by the managers. JM requested Matic and Fabregas, Conte requested Kante. Even Meireles that AVB brought in as emergency CM cos we had no decent bodies in that area was shipped off as soon as AVB left.

Emenalo cannot point to one decent CM/DM he has signed in the last 8 years. He recommend Ramires in 2010 and was too busy trying to protect Ramires place in his team and Mikels place as Mikel supported him in the difficult years from 2007 to 2011 when everyone was questioning who is this Emenalo guy.

A lot of good attacking midfielders were wasted at Chelsea due to Emenalos failure to create a good DM base. Instead he kept adding more AMs and wingers. Those AMs we had should have achieved more. I'm talking KDB, Hazard, Willian, Salah etc. An important opportunity to create a dominant team when Roman had the financial power to stockpile the best AMs in the world was wasted because Emenalo could not build a decent Central midfield to support them. It was a tragic waste of talent and opportunity.

Imagine he had just agreed to spend £25m on Wanyama and Dembele then, what this team would have achieved, instead of using the money to buy another Oscar, another Marin, another Willian, another Moses, another Adrian or Schurrle that we didn't even need.

Below is what Emenalo was doing in summer 2012 when given complete control. He fought with RDM who asked for Wanyama, then later fought with Benitez who insisted on new DM when Romeu got injured. Emenalo was a learner on the job.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2151724/Roman-Abramovich-rebuilding-Chelsea-Pep-Guardiolas-arrival--Neil-Ashton.html#ixzz2CyYUPcTQ

They are picking the players and the next coach will pick a team to play in a system designed without a manager in place yet for next season.

Abramovich is making the final decisions based on Chelsea’s scouting network and the analysis provided by the club’s director of football Michael Emenalo.

Under discussion is 4-2-3-1, a bespoke system that will be used purely for the benefit of Fernando Torres.

Chelsea’s £50m striker will be at the top of it and there will be a three-man supply line stationed right behind.

It will be a huge cultural change, especially for some of the players who came to rely on the ball sticking to Drogba in times of trouble.

The talk at the training ground is of ‘switch back’, a tactical trap that will be set next season for opposition defences.

They intend to draw the opposition away from their own penalty area, pushing up towards the halfway line before Hazard, Juan Mata or former Werder Bremen winger Marko Marin releases Torres for a one-on-one through on goal.

It is a system that will be borrowed from Liverpool after a study of Torres’s goals revealed that 56 of his 81 strikes for the club were scored in similar circumstances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

You don't know what Griffon is talking about. He is talking about Emenalos reticence to sign decent DMs, not the Mata, Hazard nonsense you are typing above.

Griffon was 100% right. He was here when Emenalo was fighting RDM and Benitez who were requesting for good DMs. He was here when Emenalo was planning for Chelsea in 2012 summer with no manager in place, planning for no midfield but Mikel and Ramires.
first off before I read the remaining 'thing' you wrote. How does my asking Griffon to further explain why he blames Emenalo for Chelsea's failing refer to the 'nonsense' you claim I was typing. is it only Mata and hazard I wrote or were you blind to were I wrote the reason of my stating the attacking players I am mentioning. did I not list the midfielders Chelsea brought in and the ones I think they had at that time. how many DM's should Chelsea have brought in to play beside Lampard?

first read properly before you start acting like one voltron. lemme just hope that the rest of your post is not some trash talk but makes some sense.

next time before you jump up and claim someone does not understand what someone else is talking about make sure you understand what others are talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
jamescross:
first off before I read the remaining 'thing' you wrote. How does my asking Griffon to further explain why he blames Emenalo for Chelsea's failing refer to the 'nonsense' you claim I was typing. is it only Mata and hazard I wrote or were you blind to were I wrote the reason of my stating the attacking players I am mentioning. did I not list the midfielders Chelsea brought in and the ones I think they had at that time. how many DM's should Chelsea have brought in to play beside Lampard?

first read properly before you start acting like one voltron. lemme just hope that the rest of your post is not some trash talk but makes some sense.

next time before you jump up and claim someone does not understand what someone else is talking about make sure you understand what others are talking about.

Griffon said Emenalo did not build decent CM base, you jumped in talking nonsense about Hazard, Willian, Mata etc.

Which other DMs did you mention, and did Emenalo sign them? Is Lampard a DM? And how many wingers/AM did Chelsea sign for just 2 or 3 positions?

You are the one talking nonsense here and putting your nose in something you know nothing about. Your post reeks of cluelessness. I should have addressed it properly as the heap of nonsense it is, just a listing of Chelsea signings with no background knowledge or substance behind it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NwaChibuzor: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
my fear be say conte fit go use him beloveth bakayoko against barca on tuesday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

so your saying Griffon was in nairaland and you know that Emenalo was fighting Di Mateo and benitez HOW? I hope the link you provided shows proof

When it comes to team structure, especially the need for, and skill required for CM and DM positions, Emenalo has always been clueless.
yet I like I said Emenalo was the TD that brought in Fabregas, KDB and Kante except you can prove he wasn't the one and explain how Chelsea sign players. an informed person will know Emenalo isn't the one that negotiates price or contracf just supplies list. do you have a link that shows the list Emenalo presented to the board that had no CM and DM or even quality ones in it.

Emenalo signed hundred wingers/AMs, the only decent CMs we got were specifically requested by the managers. JM requested Matic and Fabregas, Conte requested Kante. Even Meireles that AVB brought in as emergency CM cos we had no decent bodies in that area was shipped off as soon as AVB left.
another stupid lie and this your post is beginning to irritate "hundred of wingers" even if Emenalo is a farmer. provide the link that shows Emenalo disagreeing or been forced to submit these names to the board. show proof not silly assumptions to stain a person's reputation that Emenalo never wanted those players and it was the managers that pushed for them. do you even know Emenalo function or you just yarn.

Emenalo cannot point to one decent CM/DM he has signed in the last 8 years. He recommend Ramires in 2010 and was too busy trying to protect Ramires place in his team and Mikels place as Mikel supported him in the difficult years from 2007 to 2011 when everyone was questioning who is this Emenalo guy
guy guy, did you interview Emenalo, so he was the one that made Chelsea steal Mikel from united and also prevented him from being sold right. then what about lukaku was he not said to be Emenalo's signing why didn't he prevent him from being sold or KDB or Salah. all these your cheap uninformed excuses has no credible record or proof. he wasn't sacked, he is not unemployed.

am already tired of reading your nonsense personal opinion but as a respectable guy that you are I will it all. lemme see if you made any sense at least better than the 'nonsense' I wrote.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

Griffon said Emenalo did not build decent CM base, you jumped in talking nonsense about Hazard, Willian, Mata etc.

Which other DMs did you mention, and did Emenalo sign them? Is Lampard a DM? And how many wingers/AM did Chelsea sign for just 2 or 3 positions?

You are the one talking nonsense here and putting your nose in something you know nothing about. Your post reeks of cluelessness. I should have addressed it properly as the heap of nonsense it is, just a listing of Chelsea signings with no background knowledge or substance behind it.
lemme finish with your silly post first. if what I wrote is burning your brain so much go and jump inside a lagoon.

stupid question, did I ever say Lampard was a DM it seems you're finding it hard to read this afternoon and just want to be a nuisance.

now it's "Griffon said Emenalo did not build decent CM base," before it was "You don't know what Griffon is talking about. He is talking about Emenalos reticence to sign decent DMs," you are clearly confused.

if someone provoked you go and look for the person and stop falling your hand.

You will soon tell me the year Chelsea had more than more than 6 players for their attacking trio or even up to 9 your claiming for lw, am, rw.

and how that affects my question to Griffon?

that 2011/2012 when Chelsea won the CL Your Emenalo bought Raul Meireles, KDB, Romeu, Mata and Cahill Chelsea already had Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Essien in midfield right?

if you want to focus on only one year lemme know and stop claiming you know about someone you see only on TV or read about in the news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

A lot of good attacking midfielders were wasted at Chelsea due to Emenalos failure to create a good DM base. Instead he kept adding more AMs and wingers. Those AMs we had should have achieved more. I'm talking KDB, Hazard, Willian, Salah etc. An important opportunity to create a dominant team when Roman had the financial power to stockpile the best AMs in the world was wasted because Emenalo could not build a decent Central midfield to support them. It was a tragic waste of talent and opportunity.

is it Emenalo fault that Meireles flopped? is he the manager? How many defensive midfielders does city have now. united even had only Carrick for a while so Woodward and united were even more foolish than Emenalo then.

which important opportunity? now your talking about stockpiling the best AMs wait like who, the Neymar Emenalo travelled to Brazil to scout, who tell me? it's either you have forgotten or your making a case out of nothing. because even your points are not flowing just one thing is that you blame Emenalo but no real reason just your uninformed opinion about those matters.

Imagine he had just agreed to spend £25m on Wanyama and Dembele then, what this team would have achieved, instead of using the money to buy another Oscar, another Marin, another Willian, another Moses, another Adrian or Schurrle that we didn't even need.
where is your proof that Emenalo did not submit their names, your saying all these like, like cry baby Wenger because those players are doing well now. those players were bought, loaned or sold. it didn't stop Chelsea from buying to do business with.

these wanyama and dembele would have been fringe players who might have been loaned and ended up sold like the others. who would they have benched at that time. if they were soo good why didn't other bug teams go for them?

Below is what Emenalo was doing in summer 2012 when given complete control. He fought with RDM who asked for Wanyama, then later fought with Benitez who insisted on new DM when Romeu got injured. Emenalo was a learner on the job.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2151724/Roman-Abramovich-rebuilding-Chelsea-Pep-Guardiolas-arrival--Neil-Ashton.html#ixzz2CyYUPcTQ

They are picking the players and the next coach will pick a team to play in a system designed without a manager in place yet for next season.

Abramovich is making the final decisions based on Chelsea’s scouting network and the analysis provided by the club’s director of football Michael Emenalo.

Under discussion is 4-2-3-1, a bespoke system that will be used purely for the benefit of Fernando Torres.

Chelsea’s £50m striker will be at the top of it and there will be a three-man supply line stationed right behind.

It will be a huge cultural change, especially for some of the players who came to rely on the ball sticking to Drogba in times of trouble.

The talk at the training ground is of ‘switch back’, a tactical trap that will be set next season for opposition defences.

They intend to draw the opposition away from their own penalty area, pushing up towards the halfway line before Hazard, Juan Mata or former Werder Bremen winger Marko Marin releases Torres for a one-on-one through on goal.

It is a system that will be borrowed from Liverpool after a study of Torres’s goals revealed that 56 of his 81 strikes for the club were scored in similar circumstances.

Emenalo was a leaner on the job according to divine who claims he was fighting with Dimateo and benitez. well done how does this post and link prove anything you claim. it's all this kind of long epistles I hate to read. you are being baised for whatever reason on your views. it's clear. am not trying to change your view but don't write long yarns and force such trash down people's throats claiming you know what your saying concerning the issue. simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
jamescross:
lemme finish with your silly post first. if what I wrote is burning your brain so much go and jump inside a lagoon.

stupid question, did I ever say Lampard was a DM it seems you're finding it hard to read this afternoon and just want to be a nuisance.

now it's "Griffon said Emenalo did not build decent CM base," before it was "You don't know what Griffon is talking about. He is talking about Emenalos reticence to sign decent DMs," you are clearly confused.

if someone provoked you go and look for the person and stop falling your hand.

You will soon tell me the year Chelsea had more than more than 6 players for their attacking trio or even up to 9 your claiming for lw, am, rw.

and how that affects my question to Griffon?

that 2011/2012 when Chelsea won the CL Your Emenalo bought Raul Meireles, KDB, Romeu, Mata and Cahill Chelsea already had Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Essien in midfield right?

if you want to focus on only one year lemme know and stop claiming you know about someone you see only on TV or read about in the news

The more you type the more clueless you look.

Take 2012 summer, you already have Mata, you add Marin, Moses, Oscar and Hazard to the first team. Next summer transfer window you add Schurrle, KDB and Willian.

All this while while keeping Mikel, Ramires and Lampard as your only first team CMs.

Add to that arguments with coaches who wanted to sign DMs and you prevented them.

Benitez: "You need to know the players and find the balance. If you have too many players with quality - these players we were talking about, all dynamic but cannot regain the ball - you do not have the balance. If you give the ball away, you have to regain [it]."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8326971/chelsea-linked-with-newcastles-cheick-tiote-and-corinthians-paulinho

Fast forward: Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez faces frustration in the final days of the winter market. Benitez wants to sign a holding midfielder, having concluded the team do not distribute the ball quickly enough from defence to attack. But Blues football chief Michael Emenalo and the board are reluctant to commit to a major signing in January.

We had a team where managers where routinely forced into playing David Luiz to patch the midfield yet the learner TD would resist any improvement to the DM position while still lavishing tens of millions buying a 6th AM to fight for only 3 positions.

All these evidence have been provided 5 years ago. I could go provide the link about RDM fighting Emenalo over his wish for just £10m to sign Wanyama but I am not about to waste my time with 5 years old argument with you clueless Wikipedia analyst. Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
jamescross:

2016/2017 revival Kante

You have no idea of what we've been through, do you? I am sure you are a young Chelsea fan who's relying on web info for his rebuttals.

I am not hating on Emenalo, I have always been pragmatic on this very issue.

When a TD fails in his job to create a balanced squad, he gets the sticks, it's that simple.

I doubt you know a thing about the great Chelsea collapse of 2012/13. The Mikel - Ramires midfield blueprint. The bad air between many managers (Jose, RDM, Rafa) and the TD.

I doubt you know a thing about these comments which were made by Rafa years ago:

You need to know the players and find the balance. If you have too many players with quality, all dynamic but cannot regain the ball, you don't have the balance. If you give the ball away, you have to regain it.

The Spaniard at that time detected the structural defect in the team which was created by Emenalo who was then entrusted with the task of creating a tiki-taka playing side. He demanded for a DM but that wish was never granted.

We had to drag along for years without a true DM. Those were times Chelsea looked so fvcking vulnerable. Those were times the likes of Corinthians, Basel, Everton etc will disgrace us before the entire World.

Those were times Luiz would get shoehorned into the DM because we lacked steel in midfield.

If not for Jose who made a return to the club and demanded for Matic's recall, I am sure by now, Mikel would have still been our only identified DM.

I am pretty sure you know nothing about all these.

I will give him credit for the shrewd acquisitions of couple of youngsters but that doesn't take away the fact that he failed when push came to shove.

PS: Hazard made a decision to sign for the Champions League winners in 2012, turning down the Manchester Clubs in the process. It was never an Emenalo masterstroke. Know your history.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Griffon:

You have no idea of what we've been through, do you? I am sure you are a young Chelsea fan who's relying on web info for his rebuttals.

When a TD fails in his job to create a balanced squad, he gets the sticks, it's that simple.

I doubt you know a thing about the great Chelsea collapse of 2012/13. The Mikel - Ramires midfield blueprint. The bad air between many managers (Jose, RDM, Rafa) and the TD.

I doubt you know a thing about these comments which were made by Rafa years ago:

The Spaniard at that time detected the structural defect in the team which was created by Emenalo who was then entrusted with the task of creating a tiki-taka playing side. He demanded for a DM but that wish was never granted.

We had to drag along for years without a true DM. Those were times Chelsea looked so fvcking vulnerable. Those were times the likes of Corinthians, Basel, Everton etc will disgrace us before the entire World.

Those were times Luiz would get shoehorned into the DM because we lacked steel in midfield.

If not for Jose who made a return to the club and demanded for Matic's recall, I am sure by now, Mikel would have still been our only identified DM.

That's why I called him a wikipedia analyst. Those on ground know the structural defects of those times and who was the cause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

That's why I called him a wikipedia analyst. Those on ground know the structural defects of those times and who was the cause.

Be gentle on them boys cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
See what we are missing in Tolisso.

Good Lord!

Who's seeing Bayern vs Wolfsburg?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

The more you type the more clueless you look.

Take 2012 summer, you already have Mata, you add Marin, Moses, Oscar and Hazard to the first team. Next summer transfer window you add Schurrle, KDB and Willian.

All this while while keeping Mikel, Ramires and Lampard as your only first team CMs.

Add to that arguments with coaches who wanted to sign DMs and you prevented them.

Benitez: "You need to know the players and find the balance. If you have too many players with quality - these players we were talking about, all dynamic but cannot regain the ball - you do not have the balance. If you give the ball away, you have to regain [it]."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8326971/chelsea-linked-with-newcastles-cheick-tiote-and-corinthians-paulinho

Fast forward: Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez faces frustration in the final days of the winter market. Benitez wants to sign a holding midfielder, having concluded the team do not distribute the ball quickly enough from defence to attack. But Blues football chief Michael Emenalo and the board are reluctant to commit to a major signing in January.

All these evidence have been provided 5 years ago. I could go provide the link about RDM fighting Emenalo over his wish for just £10m to sign Wanyama but I am not about to waste my time with 5 years old argument with you clueless Wikipedia analyst. Shut up!

yes 6 players to play 3 man attacking trio of LAM, CAM, RAM. next transfer window stop these dayo's mentality you clearly avoid mentioning that players also left THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS if you want to deceive yourself and leave out important info like that just to support your biased view of having hundred AMs.

But Blues football chief Michael Emenalo and the board are reluctant to commit to a major signing in January. - an informed human being said and the board, Emenalo CANNOT MAKE SUCH DECISIONS on his own, the board that knew he views rejected it has he isn't a full time manager probably waiting for pep in the summer.

Guy you being insultive is unnecessary except I am hitting your nerves by calling out your nonsense.

so 1 year 2012/2013 that's what makes Emenalo such a learner in the job, clap for yourself you child.

You don't like him because he stood with the board and refused buying players in January. you must be silly to think that's your defence to the reason you don't like him. but pls keep the nonsense to yourself.

Emenalo lacks a background non one knows him, people don't like that. He doesn't sign world class attackers like he should and make Chelsea the biggest club on earth because he is now Marina that negotiates with clubs or Barnard that decides to offer a player 500k per week.

so what happened in 2013/2014 is that the end? is it 2012/2013 it all stops. nonsense get out of here. if you have that kind of self biased view keep it to yourself. if Dayo comes and starts trolling hazard for failing just in 2015/2016 you will think he is mad when you clearly do same with Emenalo for not forcing the board to sign one player. that is if he even has the power to force the board to do anything when mourinho couldn't make the board do his bidding.

you think because a foolish statement online it is reputable. Emenalo is not the learner you are.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Griffon:
See what we are missing in Tolisso.

Good Lord!

Who's seeing Bayern vs Wolfsburg?
Eibar vs Barca.

Good lord, I feel for us. Messi dey use vex play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Where is Nihilist and Nateevs when you need them? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Eibar vs Barca.

Good lord, I feel for us. Messi dey use vex play

Change the channel to Bayern's and you would be tempted to curse whoever paid for Bakayoko.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Bia!! Do you have plans? Donkeyoko is chilling with adabowale for OT tongue

I need Donkeyoko fit to boss Sergio Bushskirt !

I need your useless club to knock out those Barka bots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Griffon:

Be gentle on them boys cheesy

The boy was probably 13 years old when all of this was going down yet he wants to argue with his elders using Wikipedia. Last season he was a Madrid and Chelsea fan. This season he is a City fan. This is the type of things you see in teenagers who haven't found themselves. Please lets be careful who we argue football with. Some of these people are kids who we shouldn't discuss football pre-2016. Everything he knows about football, he learned in the betting shop in the last 2 years. Anuofia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nihilist:
Griffon is Giroud a Central Midfielder?

i dont understand why we got Giroud, Emerson Palmwine and Barkley in January...after Emenalo left.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Griffon:

Change the channel to Bayern's and you would be tempted to curse whoever paid for Bakayoko.
Just imagining Messi and Suarez combo against our defence.

See the way Suarez humiliated that goalkeeper undecided

Tempted to curse? No need cool

Cruxifizio has dashed him adequate thunders for the remaining part of the season.

Whoever sanctioned Bakayakos' deal deserves to run mad for all the heartbreaks caused
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
jamescross:

so what happened in 2013/2014 is that the end? is it 2012/2013 it all stops. nonsense get out of here.

2012 to 2014 is enough time to lose generational players like KDB to the overstocking of wingers and lack of midfield support policy that favoured the hardworking AMs like Oscar and Willian.

Name 3 decent DMs that were signed in Emenalos 7 year tenure. Only Matic and Kante who managers had to fight for.

Some teams like Bayern or PSG sign that amount every 1 or 2 seasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Griffon:

I will give him credit for the shrewd acquisitions of couple of youngsters but that doesn't take away the fact that he failed when push came to shove.

PS: Hazard made a decision to sign for the Champions League winners in 2012, turning down the Manchester Clubs in the process. It was never an Emenalo masterstroke. Know your history.
I am not a Chelsea fan and Chelsea is not the first team and only team that looked hard for certain players for years and couldn't find a good enough player or replacement to fill up a spot in the team but ibime started his nonsense like as if he hates Emenalo that does not even know him for .....

I never called hazard a master stroke of emenalo but if his to be blamed for 'everything' like I said when I quoted you at first then we should consider the good points he had and not focus on one bad period that we are not exactly sure what happened.

anyway I like have said and saying again I listed attacking players including hazard was to portray that Chelsea also needed attacking strength and like that link ibime shared had planned to get pep. and the players were not in excess like 'a hundred wingers'

Emenalo WAS DOING HIS FVCKING JOB was he to go against the wishes of the board and fight them to sign players. (Emenalo became TD Nov 2010 and had scouting since 2007) you don't work for Abrahimovic 10years by doing a bad job.

I listed other years because it's stupid to fault someone for a singular period without basis.

Benitez was a caretaker for **** sake he isn't going to build the team the next manager would. Di Mateo had midfielders, Romeu was even playing then I think before he got serious injured.
I do believe in 2013 when mou came the problem Chelsea was also having was in the striking department, aka 'Torres' why didn't he state immediately like I heard conte did with naingollan, that he wanted so and so midfielder.

Emenalo didn't want to work with him in the first place (before mou even came) now who gets the credit for bringing back matic?

yes emenalo probably made few mistakes like everyone does, that doesn't discredit the places he excel and the rest that went with it.

good you don't hate emenalo but when ibime wants to act like a self-servicer about the matter and not simply make his point without silly exaggeration and insults. all ibime stupidly did was question the kind of person that I am and obviously he doesn't like emenalo for the kind of person he thinks emenalo is or was to Chelsea.

who knows I didn't even see where those managers blamed the director, people just assumed it is emenalo fault. and the fact remains emenalo only support submits the list for marina to bid on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Akon Emenalo cheesy

Blame it on......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
jamescross:
I am not a Chelsea fan

This is where you should have shut up and not type long epistle on another mans club like you follow the club indepth. What you try to deduce from Wikipedia years later, a real fan has followed inside out day by day. Bloody ITK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

2012 to 2014 is enough time to lose generational players like KDB to the overstocking of wingers and lack of midfield support policy that favoured the hardworking AMs like Oscar and Willian.

Name 3 decent DMs that were signed in Emenalos 7 year tenure. Only Matic and Kante who managers had to fight for.

Some teams like Bayern or PSG sign that amount every 1 or 2 seasons.
if you can name 2 decent DMs united, city, arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Madrid or Barcelona has signed in those 7years. I am giving you a very widddddeeee net to display yourself. yes even the psg and Bayern you mentioned :-/

guy stop this your stock pile of players, is emenalo the one negotiating price with clubs for all those players or giving them contracts?

and again with that nonsense it's the managers that signed them, like you were there at their meetings. you will tell me when emenalo became Chelsea's board that you are mentioning teams and not their TD. so in those teams it is their TD but in yours it is manager good signing, emenalo no or poor signing.

this is just a product of when fvckery meet foolishness.

do you even know the job of a TD, managers blamed the TD for not communicating their views properly to the board is not because they were in those meetings is just because of the results the players the board ends up choosing to sign.

also tell me any team that fixes all the teams issues in a single window :-/ since you are smarter than Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tjohnnay:

Sharap
undecidedq

Keep Quit

Ewu Gambia

Which important i see u hate Chelsea

Mofo
I want Chelsea to win that match. The EPL needs to do very well this season. If possible we want all our representatives at QF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

The boy was probably 13 years old when all of this was going down yet he wants to argue with his elders using Wikipedia. Last season he was a Madrid and Chelsea fan. This season he is a City fan. This is the type of things you see in teenagers who haven't found themselves. Please lets be careful who we argue football with. Some of these people are kids who we shouldn't discuss football pre-2016. Everything he knows about football, he learned in the betting shop in the last 2 years. Anuofia.
Mr old man forget even if I was 7 in 2007 doesn't mean your withered brain will remember all the facts clearly that is even if those facts you so dearly holding on to is the truth. and pls Mr old man don't force down such trash on us.

wisdom is not by great hair. you think you know that doesn't mean you understand what you know. ok. don't go about ridiculously ridiculing people when your just an ITK

I am still a Madrid fan, have always been will also be, I can even support Liverpool if they are the ones humiliating united. see you claiming again you know something when you don't know jack. old man better go back to school and refresh your mind so you have better things you say than to try and ridicule people you don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
jamescross:
if you can name 2 decent DMs united, city, arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Madrid or Barcelona has signed in those 7years. I am giving you a very widddddeeee net to display yourself. yes even the psg and Bayern you mentioned :-/

My friend will you shut up and stop exposing your foolishness more?

Bayern just this summer added Tolisso and Rudy. They already had Thiago, Vidal, Javi Martinez all of whom were signed at the same time Emenalo was TD at Chelsea. In Emenalo era, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Alonso have passed through their midfield. They had so many CMs, they could afford to even convert some to RB like Kimmich. They had so many, even decent guys like Rode had to find their way.

PSG have run through Thiago Motta, Veratti, Matuidi, Rabiot same time while routinely adding Diarra, Kyrchowiak, Lo Celso at different times. PSG will never be caught without at least 3 good CM/DM at any time and will always dominate us in midfield in UCL while the stüpid Emenalo will be arguing he sees no problem with our midfield.

Man Utd failed to upgrade their midfield for many years, relying on Carrick only for many years and went into the wilderness.

Tottenham midfield? Are you serious? They always have 3 killers at any time and always dominate us there - Dembele, Wanyama, Dier.

You should shut up if you don't know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibime:

This is where you should have shut up and not type long epistle on another mans club like you follow the club indepth. What you try to deduce from Wikipedia years later, a real fan has followed inside out day by day. Bloody ITK.
first off you jumped into the conservation and in an impolite manner by being insultive and still being derogatory.

see you talking like your a registered Chelsea fan, maybe you are, you can claim that as you claim everything else. I never questioned anybody's support for any club and neither do you have the right to question anymore. you can do grandfather in your house but don't act like those other losers forming they own sport section.

in depth ko sunken place in, is it not the same you read somewhere everyone does. yes I read from Wikipedia and other sources and could be wrong atimes but is better than being you know firsthand what you were told. ibime they have been telling you this before you don't want to hear, stop forming ITK as if you're an eye witness. just drop the bullsh*t your a moniker here like other monikers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please, Egbon Ibime and Jamescross, can you make your replies brief and straight to the point?

I am trying to get the crux of the discourse, but it's not working.

Help us mbok

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (19264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prectega(m), hensben(m), Trevor012(m), drisham(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.