Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625898 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
Conte woukd have started DW instead of Fab and Morata instead of Pedro there were balls Hazard couldn't get to that Morata would have gotten to them and it was even Barca playing more crosses that you guys.

Conte did a good job, Pedro and Fab tried.

Hazard has always been useless playing false nine. Why that dick headed coach decided to use him upfront still dey baffle me.

We could have really won by a bigger margin if he had played his normal role.

I'm just so sad. Too sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ibime:

Am I the only one who thinks Fab should get to that ball? He even saw that ball from 15 yards away and know he needed to move to get there.

There is a way a lazy nigga would be on his heels, he will make a reachable ball turn into a calamity.

Indeed. I just saw the clip again. Fab was lazy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

You made a senseless point. How was that ball saveable?

You better shutdafvck up and face front gee...It is obvious you don't have any sense of humor, and I am not in the mood to accommodate your steeewpidity tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
odizeey:
na chris make d pass na
One of the things schoolboys are taught in the academy- You never pass the ball across your own penalty area when you're under pressure.
Still, Fabregas should be winning that ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Eruditor:
LOOOOOOOOOL

Football fans and scapegoating.

Darling Chris gives a horrific pass. Azpi totally scuffs his own line marking Ini.

Fab takes the blame. The one CFC player that probably never misplaced a pass all game. grin

Bros I weak

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
FBS:

Nihilist is the SME for this one. cheesy What the score now on Morata useless dissent?

6 Yellows now for gobbing off at the Ref
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Greatihex:
As long as I am concerned, conte is the reason that we did get the win.

For goodness sake, stop playing hazard as striker! You are making him useless there and wasting his creativity. He should be running at defenders, not running behind them.

If hazard had been running at the barca defenders like he did in the last minutes, nothing would have made him not to cause barca problems and maybe give umtiti a red.

Conte just made the exact same mistake pep made against the same team last season. Fool.

I pissed right now.
the whole idea was to play 5 defenders 5 midfielders to block every route Barca would use and it worked didn't it. they hardly treated Chelsea except few times. all their passes were outside the box or in their own half. Conte kept them out and hit them hard and fast.

even conserving their energy for Sunday's game against united.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Greatihex:

For goodness sake, stop playing hazard as striker! You are making him useless there and wasting his creativity. He should be running at defenders, not running behind them.

If hazard had been running at the barca defenders like he did in the last minutes, nothing would have made him not to cause barca problems and maybe give umtiti a red.

Conte just made the exact same mistake pep made against the same team last season. Fool.

I pissed right now.
+1 in parts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

Abeggi stop trying to scapegoat the wrong player here

Chris causes the chaos by throwing a useless pass in the first place

Fab moves towards the ball but realises that both Messi and Suarez are pressuring him in the box, so he lets it roll and you can see him pointing to Moses to drop to collect it

Azpi foolishly dives in and misses to allow Iniesta in.

If Azpi stays on his feet Iniesta does not have a free square play.

If Fab had touched that ball, he could have easily lost it in his own box under pressure from two attackers

Chris and Azpi are entirely to blame for this
but why person go even think of that kind pass. To your danger area
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ephaig:
I am disappointed that Chelsea couldn't hold on for the win. We need all EPL teams in the quarter final embarassed

Craze man. cheesy

After you don troll finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Hazard has always been useless playing false nine. Why that dick headed coach decided to use him upfront still dey baffle me.

We could have really won by a bigger margin if he had played his normal role.

I'm just so sad. Too sad
hazard played from from the side, the only times I noticed he was a 9 was when he tried and failed to receive a long up passes with his head when central in the midst of Barca players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

6 Yellows now for gobbing off at the Ref
Thanks boss. I know say you no go disappoint. cheesy

Is it a good thing then say the guy no start the match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cruxifizio:

You better shutdafvck up and face front gee...It is obvious you don't have any sense of humor, and I am not in the mood to accommodate your steeewpidity tonight.
Brother, stop spitting fire. I am also sad we didn't win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

Fab moves towards the ball but realises that both Messi and Suarez are pressuring him in the box, so he lets it roll and you can see him pointing to Moses to drop to collect it

If Azpi stays on his feet Iniesta does not have a free square play

If Fab had touched that ball, he could have easily lost it in his own box under pressure from two attackers

Endorsed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

One of the things schoolboys are taught in the academy- You never pass the ball across your own penalty area when you're under pressure.
Still, Fabregas should be winning that ball.
true. But I wouldn't really blame fab. I no sure say him think say Chris go make dat kind pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
odizeey:

Even if he wants to make short pass, Kante was stood right next to him.

He bypassed Kante and launched ball into the danger zone

Na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sharing the same pitch is the closest Hazard would ever be to Messi's Level

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
hensben:
Am happy no coward football today unlike under mou.

That's not my point this man. mou have knocked out Barca twice when they are on the peak of their powers. but shade your hatred for him for now and analyse football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

technical a big pile of confusion that one person would have prevented before it became a chain reaction of mistakes.

all these after thoughts when someone should have done something immediately instead of watching and hoping the next guy does something.

that moment was so shocking one would think maybe the ref had blown the whistle for a quick free kick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

Even if he wants to make short pass, Kante was stood right next to him.
He bypassed Kante and launched ball into the danger zone
Na wa o
make una just try score for camp nou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

Craze man. cheesy

After you don troll finish
You misunderstood the situation brother. I can never support that useless team ahead of a fellow EPL team especially in the champions league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Christensen ooo, Fabregas ooo, e no concern me.
We go play 2-2 draw for Camp Nou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Melvyn11:

Sharing the same pitch is the closest Hazard would ever be to Messi's Level
Wow. What a masterful attempt at being a useless troll.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Greatihex:

I pissed right now.

God must punish Conte for his foolishness today. Useless piece of shiit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

No doubt Christensen should not be taking that risk but I assure you any other midfielder gobbles that ball up.

That sloth did not even move his body one yard toward a ball that passed 3 yards in front of him from 15 yards away.

There is a kind of pass I would play to you within 3 yards of your body, everyone would say its a decent pass, but if I play the same pass to Yokozuna that cannot move his body, it would turn into a mishit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
odizeey:
probably to kick the ball away for a counter towards fab to receive the ball then spray the pass as Barca players were way off their own box.

Chris made a mistake but the most annoying part was the way his mates reacted to the mistake likely shocked or confused or trying to play it cool before they knew bam they are chasing the ball trying to cover then the ball is dropped back for messi every other person in space, free space to shot.

can believe that Barca has reduce to the extent they now wait for mistakes or luck to win games.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

exactly azpilicueta is at fault, the distance between him and the ball is not much compare to iniesta.
Cris pass was harmless until azpilicueta misjudged his clearance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
technical a big pile of confusion that one person would have prevented before it became a chain reaction of mistakes.

all these after thoughts when someone should have done something immediately instead of watching and hoping the next guy does something.

that moment was so shocking one would think maybe the ref had blown the whistle for a quick free kick

As soon as I saw the pass, I screamed...

Who does that ffs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Courtois self no fit even try save ball.... caballero would have saved that one easy
Courtois is overrated, while Moses is over-overrated angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Funny team and tactics. You're playing a false 9 that can't holjd ball in the air yet you're throwing the ball up on the air? Thereby Giving barca chance to hold more of the ball and keep pressing us like bread. SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ibime:

No doubt Christensen should not be taking that risk but I assure you any other midfielder gobbles that ball up.

That sloth did not even move his body one yard toward a ball that passed 3 yards in front of him from 15 yards away.

There is a kind of pass I would play to you within 3 yards of your body, everyone would say its a decent pass, but if I play the same pass to Yokozuna that cannot move his body, it would turn into a mishit.
thank you, the mfvcker did not even move like he was questioning the ball.

fab at that point acted without experience to sense danger, he froze when he should have pulled the poor pass out. fvck whatever hope he had that the ball was going to someone else Fab fvcked up there big time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nihilist:

that kind of pass across the box in such a game and with someone like messi around, you are calling for trouble. poor pass. but I think Azpi just gambled, you just have to give it Iniesta, he nicked the ball expertly, any other player and Azpi may have disrupted his movement or even gotten the ball. Azpi doesnt have much blame, Fabregas is absolutely devoid of blame, Christensen made a Sunday league error. (he is still young though). I also felt that coutouis should have done slightly better with the goal, no taking away anything from Messi strike though.

Willian, Hazard and Kante took the game to them. I think Azpi did excellently well in the first half very good game in general

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, Vischy and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.