Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731586 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4795) (4796) (4797) (4798) (4799) (4800) (4801) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Thanda destroy Ur balls dia.....you old Modafvcker still living in denial... cheesy

Bwahahahagrin grin grin

Revert to the real Pa Diggz .

Think you this Cultist moniker will take you back to your youthful days? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
eph12:

Of cos they are better than hidden but not better than the inform Fab Costa and Kante.

How this is so hard to understand baffles me. Since that incident u no just dey OK my guy

Jah rasta fried rice! ! ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai.. Bring back Pa Diggz! !

Cc Skimpledawg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
elrony:

Cc Skimpledawg
After mynd banned him, he went to drink to stupor. See what happened after

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
eph12:

Bwahahahagrin grin cheesy

Cruxifizio ngbo ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
una no well cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
eph12:

Of cos they are better than hidden but not better than the inform Fab Costa and Kante.

How this is so hard to understand baffles me. Since that incident u no just dey OK my guy

You don't have brains Oga! Tell me how hazard did not contribute to 2016/17 cfc pl title win?

Atutu poyoyo!! Let the ediots in your team contribute to one pl title first before you can start foaming in the mouth like a rabies infested dog.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Elrony and eph12, why una dey disturb my prayers ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
elrony:

Cc Skimpledawg

Are you now the cheerleader to a confirmed imbec1le?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cruxifizio:

You don't have brains Oga! Tell me how hazard did not contribute to 2016/17 cfc pl title win?

Atutu poyoyo!! Let the ediots in your team contribute to one pl title first before you can start foaming in the mouth like a rabies infested dog.......
Tell hidden to stay woke brother and stop hiding. His team will be needing him very soon in a week or two
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Elr.ony and eph1.2, why una dey disturb my prayers ... undecided
Hidden needs your prayer brother, don't let diggz distract you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by naija01: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nihilist:

Fabregas is the major culprit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by naija01: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nihilist:

Abeggi stop trying to scapegoat the wrong player here

Chris causes the chaos by throwing a useless pass in the first place

Fab moves towards the ball but realises that both Messi and Suarez are pressuring him in the box, so he lets it roll and you can see him pointing to Moses to drop to collect it

Azpi foolishly dives in and misses to allow Iniesta in.

If Azpi stays on his feet Iniesta does not have a free square play.

If Fab had touched that ball, he could have easily lost it in his own box under pressure from two attackers

Chris and Azpi are entirely to blame for this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cruxifizio:

How can an attacker score 4 goals pere in 37 appearances? Isn't that a curse from the village?

Yet you people will tie "389 take-ons" on your heads like gele iya Kafila

SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:
E.lrony and eph1.2, why una dey disturb my prayers ... undecided

grin grin grin grin

I need diggz back, this Cruxifizio is too Ahabish for my liking cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Are you now the cheerleader to a confirmed imbec1le?

No sir!

Bring back Pa Diggz! !! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cobhampolice: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
eph12:

Manchester utd fans actually deserve their present coach, bringing pains into their eyes every weekend.

Mourinho is doing the lord's work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Leyqute:

How can an attacker score 4 goals pere in 37 appearances? Isn't that a curse from the village?

Yet you people will tie "389 take-ons" on your heads like gele? iya Kafila

SMH

This is the problem with jumping into convos without knowing what it is all about ......your scummy nitwit claimed hazard did not contribute anything in our 2016/2017 title win.....do you agree with him or you have something else to tell us here that we don't already know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
eph12:

Tell hidden to stay woke brother and stop hiding. His team will be needing him very soon in a week or two

I am delighted to note that you ediots won't even have anything to brag about at the end of the season asides winning transfer window and signing piano player......you can go choke on the mystery moanrimhoe,adabowale and co....is serving you miserable scumwat tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
elrony:

grin grin grin grin

I need diggz back, this Cruxifizio is too Ahabish for my liking cheesy

I will soon visit you.....lemme finish dashing you mumu broda in crime sense first before I come for you....

Useless old mudafvcking fake pastor...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Time to destroy scummies and put them where they belong once and for all this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Badiola stealing spotlight from moanrinho. grin

2 bannable offenses in one week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2018
Match day, guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laydoh(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2018
what a sunny day here, guys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2018
eph12:

today is soon enough grin

no need to post date your humiliations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2018
eph12:

undecided that was how the massive ban started, raumdeuter posting a picture. now you have brought one for di***
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2018
Leyqute:

Yet you people will tie "389 take-ons" on your heads like gele iya Kafila

SMH
how many goals does your adabowale martins romanus over the past 21 months undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Oga Mynd viewing.. Another ban loading grin

Please I'm not one of them cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Cruxifizio:

I am delighted to note that you ediots won't even have anything to brag about at the end of the season asides winning transfer window and signing piano player......you can go choke on the mystery moanrimhoe,adabowale and co....is serving you miserable scumwat tongue
What will you have to brag about? Transfer window lost, major and minor trophies lost, even the one u managed to win less than a year ago you lost it even before the season began.

We lost all competitions fc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2018
jamescross:
how many goals does your adabowale martins romanus over the past 21 months undecided
More than Kunta Kunte in all his career, including friendlies and monkey post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2018
jamescross:
undecided that was how the massive ban started, raumdeuter posting a picture. now you have brought one for di***
I have more of his pictures. Let him deny that one first if I will not post more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
cobhampolice:

Manchester utd fans actually deserve their present coach, bringing pains into their eyes every weekend.

Mourinho is doing the lord's work.
He the gods want to punish, they first make mad. He is bringing pain every weekend, yet your coach that is bringing joy is below him in the EPL and not doing better anywhere else.

Odeson

(1) (2) (3) ... (4795) (4796) (4797) (4798) (4799) (4800) (4801) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m), A001, Sitmr, AbokiWam, Ballzproblemm and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.