Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553578 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
obainojazz:
I heard he staked #20 to win 44 million shocked
Oh my gawd

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin

Nihilist couldn't hold back his Tears watching the so called Bag of Beans bullying Kante and Drinkzobo like..........!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Airmark currently beating one guy that looks like first touch in prison shocked

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
BushWickBill:
E go sweet to see these blue guys in Europa next year.
The way they are sliding down the table it's a possibility

Thursday night action loading
Amin Jesu! This is my only prayer. Will be nice to see them and Arsenal battling it out with Kuvukiland and Crevenda Oystersun on Thursday nights!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
adebayo201:

who you wan blame really??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

Hahaha!

But are there any Geographers, geologists or metereologists amongst us. This global warming ish is real bro, the rate at which Kante is shrinking is alarming.
At this rate he won't be able to cover his own shadow soon not to talk of 70 % of the world.
Lmao

Trump says global warming is not real but the land mass that Kante is covering is drastically reducing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Climate change dey really affect Kunta Kinte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
nateevs:

Nothing is wrong with Chris jare. Chris is a fantastic young defender (only 21) who will go on to achieve great things.
He has prevented infinitely more goals and won more points this season, than he has lost.
We should desist from the business of persistent scapegoating. We need to accept that sometimes, players makes mistakes and move on.

We were being told earlier that there are only a few things Rudiger will allow and we watch how Lukaku was allowed to look like Messi, while Rudiger was watching awe of Lukaku's grace. Chris was rooted to his feet but Rudiger should have shut Lukaku down.

oga hold your L gracefully jare

you were the one making excuses for chris today

he was implicated in the first goal and went down to easily, you said its because Rudiger is 3cm taller. meanwhile i saw Azpi push that same Lukaku off the ball by the touchline in the same game...and Azpi is still smaller.

second goal, you're blaming rudiger for allowing a cross that was going straight to Chris. All he had to do is keep his head.

Nobody has scapegoated Chris. Until last week, i think we were almost all unanimous in believing he's one of thr best players at the club.

However, when he fücked up like he did against Barca, and was duly criticised, people like you came out to cape for him and try to blame Fab.

when he messed up for first goal today again, you said he did nothing wrong because he banged his head. Even Jamie Carragher at half time mentioned that Chris should have stood up quicker than he did to defend that ball.

when he messed up for the second, now it's rudigers fault.

is Chris immune from criticism because he's a youth player?

Are we no longer allowed to point out obvious truths because Chris is 21?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

Hahaha!

But are there any Geographers, geologists or metereologists amongst us. This global warming ish is real bro, the rate at which Kante is shrinking is alarming.
At this rate he won't be able to cover his own shadow soon not to talk of 70 % of the world.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lana1:
Amin Jesu! This is my only prayer. Will be nice to see them and Arsenal battling it out with Kuvukiland and Crevenda Oystersun on Thursday nights!!
Next week a trip to City.
Another three points dropped
It's looking more and more likely that we will see them go to Alania Vladikavkaz and Viking Stravanger next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
roland17 how markete?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
How do you say booty in your language.... Ass, ukwu, hazard, Morata Kante shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
cKaiser. cKaiser.

whaf a german sounding name... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
nice way to enter 4800 grin
Nice way to enter with a big fat L

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hazard when he sees Mctominay

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
one week after we still dey here.
match never start and some of una don dey party for our thread ?

never mention oriyomi near ukaku again .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
nateevs:

Nothing is wrong with Chris jare. Chris is a fantastic young defender (only 21) who will go on to achieve great things.
He has prevented infinitely more goals and won more points this season, than he has lost.
We should desist from the business of persistent scapegoating. We need to accept that sometimes, players makes mistakes and move on.

We were being told earlier that there are only a few things Rudiger will allow and we watch how Lukaku was allowed to look like Messi, while Rudiger was watching awe of Lukaku's grace. Chris was rooted to his feet but Rudiger should have shut Lukaku down.
thank you. It is not difficult to know that every player makes mistakes one time or the other. Chris is still a young player and as i have said in the past, will be inconsistent in a period in his career as is every young player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
olabode89:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a6KHE2ICqg
burst my brain DJ ... awilo locumba ..fold hand and begin grinding waist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nihilist:

oga hold your L gracefully jare

you were the one making excuses for chris today

he was implicated in the first goal and went down to easily, you said its because Rudiger is 3cm taller. meanwhile i saw Azpi push that same Lukaku off the ball by the touchline in the same game...and Azpi is still smaller.

second goal, you're blaming rudiger for allowing a cross that was going straight to Chris. All he had to do is keep his head.

Nobody has scapegoated Chris. Until last week, i think we were almost all unanimous in believing he's one of thr best players at the club.

However, when he fücked up like he did against Barca, and was duly criticised, people like you came out to cape for him and try to blame Fab.

when he messed up for first goal today again, you said he did nothing wrong because he banged his head. Even Jamie Carragher at half time mentioned that Chris should have stood up quicker than he did to defend that ball.

when he messed up for the second, now it's rudigers fault.

is Chris immune from criticism because he's a youth player?

Are we no longer allowed to point out obvious truths because Chris is 21?
Lol
See harsh response
Let me help you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Time to destroy scummies and put them where they belong once and for all this season.
Here.Take these. Use 2 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 4 in the night. Make sure u eat before using them o!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nihilist:
roland17 how markete?

Baba, no surprises here.

Anyways welcome to the Europa league section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lana1:
Here.Take these. Use 2 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 4 in the night. Make sure u eat before using them o!!
overdose of L, you are teaching him how to commit suicide.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bouncing into this thread like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
SIRcumalot:
one week after we still dey here.
match never start and some of una don dey party for our thread ?

never mention oriyomi near ukaku again .
Olori Morufat Oriyomi Oriade Orisisirisi!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
nateevs:

I agree on the Rudiger part boss. Dude was just checking out Lukaku like he is the Black Panther undecided

Poor defending from him there.... and Chris, no way Chris shouldn't have shut out Lingard there. He was rooted to the spot. Didn't he see the cross? angry

Chris is young and I believe he will grow into a nice defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Coward!!!

You are the biggest fool and the joke is actually on you.

Why didn't you quote me when I posted it then

These are Man utd fans comments about this same Matic,..

Sharrap dia Nama! You were using F-word upandan when I mentioned you with Bakayoko. Yet you cannot let me watch my team in peace without mentioning Matic just because Chelsea scored goal that had nothing to do with him.

Please tell me how Bakayoko has been playing, fool. If you want to discuss Matic, go and ask Manure fans

CapitalCee:

- Aside one sloppy pass, Matic has been our best player so far, he is single handedly taking on the entire Chelsea midfield.

larride:

Matic has been our best player today tho,

elampiro:
Matic is our best player in the match.

Odunharry:
For me after Lukaku, I give it to Matic.. That guy is a work horse and he is virtually everywhere.

0gbeniLeyqute:
Matic was the bus stop for Willian today. He was the SARS operative who kept checkmating Willie the yahoo boy.

slimghost:

Lukaku and Matic were also very impressive.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lana1:
Lmao
Nna dis L no dey finish?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Greatihex:
A draw would have been a true reflection of the match. The second goal was as a result of a foolish defensive mistake from first, the guys that allowed Lukaku to cross the ball (DD and alonso) and the guy that was marking lingard but later left him.

The ref was biased in terms of the fouls he refused to blow against United.

Conte should learn to stop removing players that can change the game in big match when the game is not over.
Alonso is too slow. Fabregas the same. Moses is brain dead. Morata should be sent to the gym.

Lukaku plays good today, everybody is making noise and raising their heads. If we dig out the comments of some people here when the same teams met earlier this season, you will see hypocrisy. All these hailing a player for one match and calling him the best is childish.

My verdict.
In all i have not really put my mind in the league this season, so I am not angry that we lost this match. It is the Barcelona game that we didn't win that pains me.
It is not this type matches that will determine if we will make top four or not, but the small matches that we have been losing.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Me and my agbada gang cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
But barca didn't beat us fc. How Market?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na Barcelona I blame for gassing up this useless club. I'm sure they won't fúck up again in the return leg.
City dey wait una next week meanwhile.
Usuelss club of shekpe merchants.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
BushWickBill:

Lmao
Nna dis L no dey finish?
Everlasting L!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leitner and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.