Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543297 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
nateevs:
BBC cannot manage their expectations. They cannot believe that Nigeria, except for a few French chances have been the better team on average. They all predicted France to go through easily. They won't even discuss anything Nigeria apart from our disallowed goal. The rest of the time, they discussed Pogba and how the French are being 'held'. It's ridiculous.

Add to that them going on and on about how woeful Giroud was in the first half plus how disinterested Benzema looked also in the first half. It seemed to all and sundry they were on a Team France mission.

Might not even watch the Argentina vs Switzerland match If it's on beeb because i see the same pattern occurring. All they'll talk about is Messi and Messi without fail. Also christina waddle is an absolute ninny!!!

Still think the Ref not sending off Matuidi when He committed a blatant Red Card Offence was the key moment of that match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Overall, I believe we gave a decent account of ourselves - except for Mikel and Moses who should both be exposed to plutonium.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
When some peeps start criticizing mikel, i just laugh, what are you expecting before? For him to maraud through the midfield and take on the opposition defence and score a screamer?? He's been shìt for 8yrs and you expect him to change to zidane overnight, if anytin i blame that big bellied old man keshi, i wonder if he and mikel are gay partners sef, btw, we played too much through the flanks, cause of not having any playmaker(aluko, mba, joel obi, heck even ogu comes to mind) emenike can't perform when he's isolated from teammates and has to drift out wide to have an effect on games(ideye his gay partner also comes to mind). All in all, super eagles really tried, kudos to onazi, ambrose, osaze, omeruo, enyeama, musa(though am nt sure he played the france game) oshaniwa and yobo(stop criticizing him)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
A-40:
How did Mikel last so long at Chelsea? This is a phuckin disgrace! How can you have played in elite Europe for 8 years and refused to add any dimension to your game

Ibime has sounded it out here for aeon that Mikel dorning Chelsea's jersey is all thanks to Emenalo, the dude is the slowest creature to have ever graced the turfs.

We lost as a result of loss of concentration and not being able to give the french ninjas something to worry about whenever we're on their halve.

Expect the Nigerian modafucker at the glass house to sack Keshi and replace him with Onigbinde all in the name of stability.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ibime: Hmmmm. . . Finally remembered my password.

You can't criticize a business on it's own premises. wink

Seun has a business to protect, hence the information management. Mukina must be working overtime to keep a lid on the dissension. cheesy

But. . . a responsible business should be telling us the nature of the data breach ie are our email addresses in the wrong hands etc before worrying about the business reputation.

This sure helps : www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don't think Keshi will be sacked; Oliseh May be drafted in to help with tactical analysis.
But Keshi not having a midfield bench was an absolutely horrible decision.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
tobiboss: When some peeps start criticizing mikel, i just laugh, what are you expecting before? For him to maraud through the midfield and take on the opposition defence and score a screamer?? He's been shìt for 8yrs and you expect him to change to zidane overnight, if anytin i blame that big bellied old man keshi, i wonder if he and mikel are gay partners sef, btw, we played too much through the flanks, cause of not having any playmaker(aluko, mba, joel obi, heck even ogu comes to mind) emenike can't perform when he's isolated from teammates and has to drift out wide to have an effect on games(ideye his gay partner also comes to mind). All in all, super eagles really tried, kudos to onazi, ambrose, osaze, omeruo, enyeama, musa(though am nt sure he played the france game) oshaniwa and yobo(stop criticizing him)
Lack of a playmaker ultimately screwed us! Its a shame that Osaze, Emenike have to score and also provide goals for themselves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Keshi May now be forced to invite the likes of Ogu, Ike Uche, Igiebor to the squad for the upcoming AFCON qualifiers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
El Guapo:

Ibime has sounded it out here for aeon that Mikel dorning Chelsea's jersey is all thanks to Emenalo, the dude is the slowest creature to have ever graced the turfs.

We lost as a result of loss of concentration and not being able to give the french ninjas something to worry about whenever we're on their halve.

Expect the Nigerian modafucker at the glass house to sack Keshi and replace him with Onigbinde all in the name of stability.
Its a shame! And people were actually arguing he should have been African footballer of the Year ahead of Yaya Toure. 4 matches and this guy didn't do shyte

We were utter crap in the 2nd half and I strongly feared that would be the case after we failed to get at least a goal for our efforts in the first half! In a knockout match you just have to take your chances. Simple as that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
There are positives from the game. The referee was on a mission to send us out. Keshi shot himself in the foot with his team to the worldcup. No quality on bench to change the game. Mikel (no comments). Stopped watching the match when Onazi went off. At that point we were screwed. Were do we find a manager who will remove sentiments and take our best players to a worldcup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
ItGeek: There are positives from the game.[b] The referee was on a mission to send us out[\b]
Bosnia says hi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
ItGeek: There are positives from the game. The referee was on a mission to send us out. Keshi shot himself in the foot with his team to the worldcup. No quality on bench to change the game. Mikel (no comments). Stopped watching the match when Onazi went off. At that point we were screwed. Were do we find a manager who will remove sentiments and take our best players to a worldcup.

Your last statement is the real issue. I want to ask for Keshi to stay but I also know that a European manager would not have played Mikel beyond the first 45mins of this competition. Keshi needed to stop Mikel, had numerous chances to do so but didn't. We someone with the balls to ask anyone to phuck off irrespective of status.

Is this where we call Siasia?

Kudos to Ibime. He's called the dude out as an actor for years. I feel embarrassed for ever calling Mikel a footballer.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
I hope Loew sees the difference in having Lahm at the RB?

Extra-width matters in some games but that ninja thinks copying Pep is the best thing to do.

Per and Boateng in a highline? What could be more suicidal? Die mannschaft needs to sacrifice atleast a ram for Neuer who's been playing as the team's sweeper all day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Andre scored though - SW6 representing!

Go Die Mannschaft!!!

Its our world cup!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Algeria with a late scare here.

C'mon African brothers, make una kuku come back na cheesy

France vs Germany it is - Mukina will cry me a river this time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2014
CFCfan: I don't think Keshi will be sacked; Oliseh May be drafted in to help with tactical analysis.
But Keshi not having a midfield bench was an absolutely horrible decision.

The agreement between Keshi & NFF was to have the team reach the quarter-finals atleast. Alas, he failed, so it was obvious he was gonna get sacked.

Well, he wouldn't allow that to happen, he tendered his resignation letter couple of hours ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 1:25am On Jul 01, 2014
hahahaha...read this in the nigeria-france thread
What is a Mikel?
1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for 90
minutes, but you only get to see him for 30 seconds picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari with the engine of a
Picanto.
3. A Mikel is anything that has weight, occupies
space, breathes but remains stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object that has no
focus. 5. It is an SI unit for measuring deceleration, e.g the car decelerated by 2 mikel/ sec.
6. The botanical name of a snail, Mikelis Obilis.
7. Anybody who can pass the ball but can't shoot,
cross, head, or be creative. e.g, My grandma is a
Mikel.
8. A mikel is that footballer who is allergic to goals.

What does Mikel mean to you?
A professor was asked and he has this to say:
1. A mikel can be define as a person/object that
runs/walks/hops/strolls/jogs/crawl from one side of the field to the other, eg obi is a mikel.
2. IDIOM: /to be in a mikel with one/: to be tired,
lazy, weak, refusing to be active, energetic , or just
being lazy with a friend or lover etc.
this is summary execution!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Which footballer does thís sloth remind you of?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES32UFlPOUA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Ibime eh cheesy grin

In the meantime, Wallace has joined our 'feeder team' Vitesse on loan after an awkward outing with Inter milan.

I really hope he benefits from this move just like the other lads did. He's a talented dude that have got the energy & enthusiasm to play the game, just a little tutorials on how to keep his cool and be a professional, that's all.

And it seems Tiago have finally re-joined us - not yet official though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2014
When we said the number 12 was a joke they said we ain't patriotic. Some even wanted him to win the African footballer of the year.
Mikel has never been a Chelsea material. What baffles me is how he manages to remain in the club, season after season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
chelsea finally agree fee for goal diego costa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is the best game I have seen so far in this world cup.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
USA Gallant loosers

Algeria Gallant Loosers

Chile Gallant Loosers

Switzerland Gallant Loosers

Mexico Gallant Loosers

See where I am going? Of all the second round tie, Uruguay was about the only team that did not put up much of a flight. Methinks It's about time these teams take the next step forward and stop being "Gallant Loosers"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Without doubt the best game of the tournament so far. I did not think the Germany Ghana game could be bettered but this game matched it and more.

Could this possibly be the best World Cup Ever?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 2:38am On Jul 02, 2014
nateevs: This is the best game I have seen so far in this world cup.

chic2pimp: Without doubt the best game of the tournament so far. I did not think the Germany Ghana game could be bettered but this game matched it and more.

Could this possibly be the best World Cup Ever?

I tell u i did not leave my sit throughout the duration of tha match...best match ever in this tourney & for those that missed it, BIG-SORRY.
Gave my support 2 the US but Belgium truly deserved it.
From what i saw, without controversy, i make bold to say #Origi has a presence of a striker than Lukaku/Benteke.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nairaland=info:

I tell u i did not leave my sit throughout the duration of tha match...best match ever in this tourney & for those that missed it, BIG-SORRY.
Gave my support 2 the US but Belgium truly deserved it.
From what i saw, without controversy, i make bold to say #Origi has a presence of a striker than Lukaku/Benteke.

I felt slightly that way for 90 mins until Lukaku came in, made one goal and scored one and only had four attempts. then I didn't know what to think. One can say the Americans were already tired and Lukaku was fresh,. Origi has infinitely better technique than Lukaku but I don't believe that for now, he has more presence than Lukaku.

They both have presence. The understanding of the application of their attributes is what will stand each player out in the future.

That said,. Isn't it fabulous to have Benteke, Lukaku and Origi from the same country? The Belgians have some serious talent coming through. Chelsea's Carlie Musaonda and Throgan Hazard, Youri Tielemans and the numerous ones I don't know yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
nateevs:

I felt slightly that way for 90 mins until Lukaku came in, made one goal and scored one and only had four attempts. then I didn't know what to think. One can say the Americans were already tired and Lukaku was fresh,. Origi has infinitely better technique than Lukaku but I don't believe that for now, he has more presence than Lukaku.

They both have presence. The understanding of the application of their attributes is what will stand each player out in the future.

That said,. Isn't it fabulous to have Benteke, Lukaku and Origi from the same country? The Belgians have some serious talent coming through. Chelsea's Carlie Musaonda and Throgan Hazard, Youri Tielemans and the numerous ones I don't know yet.

Lestienne, Januzaj, Bakkali, Thorgan, Praet, Batshuayi, Malanda etc.

That nation is phucking blessed with talents!

I see 'em ruling the globe in the not-too-distant future.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
chic2pimp: USA Gallant loosers

Algeria Gallant Loosers

Chile Gallant Loosers

Switzerland Gallant Loosers

Mexico Gallant Loosers

See where I am going? Of all the second round tie, Uruguay was about the only team that did not put up much of a flight. Methinks It's about time these teams take the next step forward and stop being "Gallant Loosers"
Where your own Italy reach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
El Guapo:

Lestienne, Januzaj, Bakkali, Thorgan, Praet, Batshuayi, Malanda etc.

That nation is phucking blessed with talents!

I see 'em ruling the globe in the not-too-distant future.
Why una offload De Bruyne? Omo l'omo yen oh! Kroos can go phuck himself if we could get that kid

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
A-40:

Where your own Italy reach?

You remember Guapo telling you that the Azurri are in Brazil to make up the numbers?

We know teams wey get vision. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
A-40:

Why una offload De Bruyne? Omo l'omo yen oh! Kroos can go phuck himself if we could get that kid

I'd say he wasnt given enough chance by Mou to prove his worth.

Such a talent!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
El Guapo:

You remember Guapo telling you that the Azurri are in Brazil to make up the numbers?

We know teams wey get vision. cheesy
As a fan of Die Mannschaft the fear of Italy is the beginning of wisdom. France, Argentina and England na regular customer but those damn Azzurris

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GiftOfLyf, Elnino4ladies and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.