Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10582726 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) ... (19230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

O ni e kor!!
grin grin
Sorry sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
airmark:

No pun intended jare. cheesy Ice prince that sang 'aboki', meant mumu? cheesy

probably he didn't understand the modern meaning!

he was referring to the "Usman Dan Fodio" meaning!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

Please....leave Messi out of this.... Him and ronaldo cannot be benched for any reason except when they are injured. Hazard as you already have witnessed can be benched,have been benched in the past and will still be benched again if or when the coach decides he is out of form. kindly note that.....I am not trying to drag hazard here...I am only stating what is actually obvious.

And No!! I am not joking....I will bench hazard for this present willian if I have to...
do you know that there was a time this season when fab was in form. Even making more tackles and interceptions than kante. Would have started fab ahead of kante if you had to?

I don't have strength for this argument. But, the thing is that you look too much on the present.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
airmark:

Only if hazard can run back quickly to help defend as pedro did in that 1st leg. I believe drinkwater should replace fabregas that day and see how it goes.
Pedro was coming quickly to defend to help out Kante-Fabregas midfield, there wouldn't be much need if it's Kante-Drinkwater. So more strength saved for going forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nihilist:

As in....he's in so much agony.

if i were airmark, i would ban him again as an experiment, just to see what he does next.

my money would be on Ollah sipping chilled sniper on the rocks out of a crystal cut tumbler

Ehen, Daddy Yo!

How are you sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

Based on current form....I won't even start hazard ahead of willian....ko Jo!

Isn't he on his "better than neymar" form?

Wow!!! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
airmark:

I just tried it before posting that, i knew it's not possible. I wanted to ban lordfalcao on all boards. cheesy

And rid this thread of the infectious strain of "Lordfalcaoism"

Ma nigga!!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chelsea fans have been confused since that defeat to Manu on Sunday

instead of u guys to be looking at the errors u guys committed in that match, u guys are here bringing out formation Conte himself wouldn't use.

Are these guys okay at all??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
See as we don free una thread after 2 days....

But if na some shameless people now, they'll be spamming youtube videos till Friday....

Shior!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lana1:

But if na some shameless people now, they'll be spamming youtube videos till Friday....

Shior!!

The way una dey take little things to heart for here dey amazing.....

When next you guys lose....I will make sure I camp for your thread for at least 2weeks....spamming the shyttehole with YouTube videos...... whoever e pain too much for chest make e jump enter river......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

The way una dey take little things to heart for here dey amazing.....

When next you guys lose....I will make sure I camp for your thread for at least 2weeks....spamming the shyttehole with YouTube videos...... whoever e pain too much for chest make e jump enter river......
Be my guest. And while u're at it, feel free to get a life.....and a job!!!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greatihex:
do you know that there was a time this season when fab was in form. Even making more tackles and interceptions than kante. Would have started fab ahead of kante if you had to?

I don't have strength for this argument. But, the thing is that you look too on the present.

Are you referring to bakayoko or kante? When was fab ever in form this season? And yes...if fab or bakayoko is playing better than kante today I will definitely pick them ahead of kante to start any match.

Bros...the present is all I have to work with....and I am very sure most coaches will do the same except for players who have proven themselves beyond any reasonable doubts.....hazard is definitely not in that circle for me.....at least not yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lana1:
Be my guest. And while u're at it, feel free to get a life.....and a job!!!
I don't have either sir...kindly assist me with both. By the way...how is life after NYSC or are you still serving? I hope you have a good paying job now?

Enjoy the rest of your day....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
elrony:

Isn't he on his "better than neymar" form?

Wow!!! shocked

I don't think anyone claimed that pastor....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

I don't have either sir...kindly assist me with both. By the way...how is life after NYSC or are you still serving? I hope you have a good paying job now?

NYSC dey go well. We go finish for April, thanks for asking.
Even if i no get job sef, i'm not the one who wants to sit on NL for 2 weeks spamming irrelevant nonsense. Only shameless, jobless and foolish people will sit on NL for 2 weeks to spam trash.

Shalom

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

Are you referring to bakayoko or kante? When was fab ever in form this season? And yes...if fab or bakayoko is playing better than kante today I will definitely pick them ahead of kante to start any match.

Bros...the present is all I have to work with....and I am very sure most coaches will do the same except for players who have proven themselves beyond any reasonable doubts.....hazard is definitely not in that circle for me.....at least not yet.
no wahala. your business and opinion. i believe you among those who will ask for a player like kdb to be sold if they are not in form for like 4 months, and come back to say, "thunder fire who sold kdb" after he regains his form in his new club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lana1:

Shior!!
We will be back!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

This your clap back is just there, you know worai mean grin grin

Don't forget most of them are working in big offices and always busy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lana1:
NYSC dey go well. We go finish for April, thanks for asking.
Even if i no get job sef, i'm not the one who wants to sit on NL for 2 weeks spamming irrelevant nonsense. Only shameless, jobless and foolish people will sit on NL for 2 weeks to spam trash.

Shalom

Good thing I am one of those shameless,jobless and f0olish people....so when I eventually carry it out...don't come here wailing cuz you didn't see anyone cry when you guys shamelessly brought yourselfs here to troll for days before the barca game or when couple of your guys sat down here to troll for weeks either.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

This your clap back is just there, you know worai mean grin grin

Don't forget most of them are working in big offices and always busy cheesy

Otondo...wey dey depend on FG for monthly allowee go
still dey ask another person to get a life and job too.... cheesy cheesy wetin man no go see for NL. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

Otondo...wey dey depend on FG for monthly allowee go
still dey ask another person to get a life and job too.... cheesy cheesy wetin man no go see for NL. cheesy cheesy

Sometimes I read the way the Otondo talks tough advising US to go get a job and life, and I'm like really? grin

Like me, I have nothing doing o. Him and Odizeey can help me get a job anytime they notice I'm being a nuisance.

We both troll each other, but ours is always over the bar. I wonder what they used to measure it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greatihex:
no wahala. your business and opinion. i believe you among those who will ask for a player like kdb to be sold if they are not in form for like 4 months, and come back to say, "thunder fire who sold kdb" after he regains his form in his new club.

Just bcuz hazard is in the equation shouldn't make you sentimental in your judgment bros.

I have nothing against hazard....I only stated my opinion. And I think most coaches will agree with me....no one has said hazard should be sold here...stop shifting goal post and throwing irrelevant points into the discourse.

I don't see what crime is there to bench hazard if he is out of form....abi didn't willian chop bench for months? Or didn't mourinho bench pogba when he was out of form for small mctominay? Did the world end?

Please...no need to drag this unnecessarily....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

Good thing I am one of those shameless,jobless and f0olish people....so when I eventually carry it out...don't come here wailing cuz you didn't see anyone cry when [b]you guys shamelessly brought yourselfs here to troll for days before the barca game [/b]or when couple of your guys sat down here to troll for weeks either.....

The CEO wasn't aware na. He was signing contracts grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

The CEO wasn't aware na. He was signing contracts grin

Dem Boys generally just love to give what they cannot take back in return......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
The same unproductive headless chicken Willian?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
ibime nihilist nateevs afrodoc2 chic2pimp roland17

A watched a debate Owen and Hargreaves were having on the best passer the English league has seen

Between KDB Scholes, Beckham Giggs, I will add Fabregas Ozil include anyone ommitted.

Who do you think is the best passer of the last 25yrs in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
diggz:

I don't think anyone claimed that pastor....

No be shekpites thread be dis again? cheesy grin

Meanwhile, it's good to see you're responding well to treatment, Afrodoc2 did a good job!

Nice to have the real pa Diggz back, not that useless crucified alter ego!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
sleekdot:
ibime nihilist nateevs afrodoc2 chic2pimp

A watched a debate Owen and Hargreaves were having on the best passer the English league has seen

Between KDB Scholes, Beckham Giggs, I will add Fabregas include anyone we havent captured.

Who do you think is the best passer of the last 25yrs in the league

Passing to create goals or passing to control midfield?

Passing to control midfield is Alonso followed by Scholes.

Passing to create goals is KDB followed by Fabregas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Daddy Ramuzaki the sleekdot.

k'aabo Sir! ! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nihilist:

[img]http://media1./images/9e71e6732539531d7b427c4d40224170/tenor.gif[/img]

Daddy Yo, why you dey enter bush na?

I come in peace, unarmed! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ibime:
Passing to create goals or passing to control midfield?

Passing to control midfield is Alonso followed by Scholes.

Passing to create goals is KDB followed by Fabregas.

Though I didn't think of the distinction between the type of passes

I was going with this order Scholes, KDB Fabregas, Ozil Giggs.Alonso........ 20 more people before Beckham

(1) (2) (3) ... (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) ... (19230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), KingAzubuike(f), Unlimited22, Ibrahim79mantu, lateefGRDT(m), Shegzdave, Griffon(m), fredoooooo, joezy23(m), Dayokunu1, RevFrEbuka(m), NinjaMetahuman, Ballzproblem2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.