Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10547189 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

No make I vex call Diggz ontop your mata o angry angry grin

Bia Diggz kindly tell the Thread How old Uncle El Chapo truly is shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2018
diggz:

Old boy refuse comot secondary sch...and jamb jam him till he was in is mid 20s... add 4yrs normal uni plus 2yrs ASUU strike... elrunning finally left uni at the ripe age of 32years...
My pastor as at today dey mid 30s chasing 40years already.

Bwahahahagrin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2018
CapitalCee:

Funny how your reserve coach is the most successful, for the northern side, Sterling ahead of Sanchez or Mahrez? really? move sallah to the right and Sanchez to left, or remove sterling and Mahrez as direct replacement. Mendy in for Robertson, Bailly in VVD out.that midfield needs a Fernandinho or Matic.

For the northern side, Eriksson replaces Ozil easily, while Willian takes the right position. Willian is better than both Ozil and Erikson in any of those positions. Lloris in place of Coutouis. Kevin Trippier for Azpi as good and solid as he might be, a natural RB.

You were doing pretty fine until you suggested Illoris take to the sticks ahead of Thibaut.

Calamity Illoris?

Do you live in Manchester bro? Are you an undercover agent?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Griffon:

You were doing pretty fine until you suggested Illoris take to the sticks ahead of Thibaut.

Calamity Illoris?

Do you live in Manchester bro? Are you an undercover agent?

Lol. coutouis has been conceding hilarious goals recently, although it's my personal opinion, I won't trust him between my goal. he is to me a mignolet who is few inch taller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2018
diggz:

Old boy refuse comot secondary sch...and jamb jam him till he was in is mid 20s... add 4yrs normal uni plus 2yrs ASUU strike... elrunning finally left uni at the ripe age of 32years...
My pastor as at today dey mid 30s chasing 40years already.

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.....May gawd 4give you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2018
CapitalCee:

Lol. coutouis has been conceding hilarious goals recently, although it's my personal opinion, I won't trust him between my goal. he is to me a mignolet who is few inch taller.
Courtois isn't as good as we all think I would take Bernd Leno and Jordan Pickford over him... Shit I would even take caballero over courtois my prayer is for Madrid to come take that joke of a goalkeeper off our hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2018
airmark:

You, Jamie redknapp and murphy are haters. cheesy

Sweet memory. Can the combination reoccurs?

Lampard ------> Ramires
English--------->Brazilian

Drinkwater ------->Willian
English------------>Brazilian

Nah they are both British with one of them being a very close relative mind you. It is to be expected. Tbh the arguement has never been whether or not Lamps was a great passer of the ball. Well maybe from Dayo's side sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2018
elrony:

Your gray hair fit reach armpit sef!!!

Migwo sir!!! grin cheesy

Lool i played FM2003,then with tube desktop computer it was fun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2018
Linkfield:
FM 2005 shocked

I respect una oo
Lool,i played fm 2003, it was fun ,had bronchost, reizeger,saviola,mar,cocu,enrique,recber rustu,in my barca team,just signed ronaldinho too..fabregas just left,iniesta was in youth team.FM still trips me till today,the tactics,training,technique ,transfer market negotiation etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

Nah they are both British with one of them being a very close relative mind you. It is to be expected. Tbh the arguement has never been whether or not Lamps was a great passer of the ball. Well maybe from Dayo's side sha.

Frank Lampard is Jamie Redknapp's first cousin (their mothers are twin sisters), so why would anyone expect Jamie to be unbiased with respect to his baby brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2018
phaamsaam:

Lool,i played fm 2003, it was fun ,had bronchost, reizeger,saviola,mar,cocu,enrique,recber rustu,in my barca team,just signed ronaldinho too..fabregas just left,iniesta was in youth team.FM still trips me till today,the tactics,training,technique ,transfer market negotiation etc

im sure you mean CM03/04 becauss the first FM was 2005 after SI split with Eidos and went with Sega.

Eidos then realeased CM4 while SI released FM 2005
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

Are you saying Lampard doesn't deserve to be on top 5? That redknapp only mentioned him cos they are relatives?

Dayo listed players, some of you added theirs, none even mentioned lampard, but seeing murphy, redknapp and Co.

My question is, why Lampard was never mentioned. Maybe I overrated him as a great passer or the ball.

afrodoc2:

Frank Lampard is Jamie Redknapp's first cousin (their mothers are twin sisters), so why would anyone expect Jamie to be unbiased with respect to his baby brother.

So what made scholes and co better than him in passes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2018
phaamsaam:

the level of detail in that game is amazing.
Even more amazing is that they keep finding ways to improve on the detail yearly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2018
airmark:

Griffon wanting a refund from nateevs like.

Truth be told....morata seem to have the talent and potential to be a very good striker however he lacks both the mental and physical attributes that can make him be one for now.

Ibime made a post on this sometime ago.... that if only morata can get is physical strength up and mental strength right..he will be a great striker and I believe so too especially from everything I have come to know about is game.

Though....I for one would have expected the drive of C.ronaldo to have rub off on him in a positive way during is time at real......but that seem not to be the case.

He..."Alvaro Morata" can be anything Moro only if he can sort out is mental and physical strengths.... Please note that I used the word "if" here with a great sense of caution because I have experienced fernandud before and feared he...... Morata...was going to turn out to be another fernadud even before we got him.....same reason why I was never in support of his purchase.

Anyways...we are here now...I can only hope he gets better and prove me wrong...that he is no fernadud. If not....we are in for season's of excuses....sacking of manager's..... sacrificing better players for the golden boy etc....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Betdey: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2018
How to play our wheel of fortune

Choose a random number or a range of numbers

Spin the wheel. If your single number or range of numbers are selected, you win.

Odds >> 16.50

Click here to play ➡️ www.betdey.com/betgames

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Betdey:
How to play our wheel of fortune

Choose a random number or a range of numbers

Spin the wheel. If your single number or range of numbers are selected, you win.

Odds >> 16.50

Click here to play ➡️ www.betdey.com/betgames
You miss road abi?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
sleekdot:
Lukaku was suggesting an All star game

Someone posted this lineup

Any changes and who wins

I think North wins Replace Silva with Fernandinho. There should also be a a better LB than Robertson even if its in the lesser teams. North bench Sane, Silva Matic Lukaku Alexis. Coach Guardiola, Assistant coach Klopp. reserve coach Mourinho

Erikson through the middle and willian on the right wing.

North, I'd replace Otamendi with Bailly and Sterling with Sanchez and swap his position with Salah.
Matic in and Pogba out.
For the coaches, Klopp has got nothing on Mourinho thus I'd have Mou as the assistant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
omo this beast from the east na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2018
PietroRico:
the level of detail in that game is amazing.
Even more amazing is that they keep finding ways to improve on the detail yearly.
So on point,the graphics started getting better from 2012,2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
Nihilist:

im sure you mean CM03/04 becauss the first FM was 2005 after SI split with Eidos and went with Sega.

Eidos then realeased CM4 while SI released FM 2005
.you are right,didnt pay attention to that detail,my own na to create league ,start game,and watch bigger round balls as players run around chasing a tiny ball grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
Nihilist:
omo this beast from the east na wa o

Hehehe. First time i was in the UK was in February, almost had frostbite at Old Trafford. That was when i decided that island wasn't for me.

Just googled the temperature in London, says "sunny" and it is -2 C. Sunny indeed, pele o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. First time i was in the UK was in February, almost had frostbite at Old Trafford. That was when i decided that island wasn't for me.

Just googled the temperature in London, says "sunny" and it is -2 C. Sunny indeed, pele o.

its -5 where i am, and scheduled to drop down to -11 by nightfall.

FBS probably laughing and telling us püssies to man up still...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
sleekdot:
Lukaku was suggesting an All star game

Someone posted this lineup

Any changes and who wins

I think North wins Replace Silva with Fernandinho. There should also be a a better LB than Robertson even if its in the lesser teams. North bench Sane, Silva Matic Lukaku Alexis. Coach Guardiola, Assistant coach Klopp. reserve coach Mourinho

Eriksen in the middle for Ozil, Willian for the Right wing, Bertrand or Davies for Alonso.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2018
Nihilist:

FBS definitely having a laugh!
But mehn, it's no joke.

In Edinburgh at the moment, you don't want to know.
All schools in the whole of Edinburgh are closed!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Nihilist:

nateevs:

But mehn, it's no joke.

Lol. -11 . That's brilliant weather. Try -25 or -30 for size. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2018
afrodoc2:

Exactly Brah....I'm sure you can remember how Harry Redknapp vehemently defended Him a few years back when the West Ham was having a go at Him. I doubt He would have been that passionate in his defence about any other player.

airmark:

Are you saying Lampard doesn't deserve to be on top 5? That redknapp only mentioned him cos they are relatives?

Dayo listed players, some of you added theirs, none even mentioned lampard, but seeing murphy, redknapp and Co.

My question is, why Lampard was never mentioned. Maybe I overrated him as a great passer or the ball.

Tbh I never realised Lamps was excluded. When I saw Scholes, Fab et al I thought His name would be on that list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Nihilist:

I'd He'll be right.....Man Up You wussies. Been cycling in all this week. Funny watching people with Poor Bike Handling skills falling all over the place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2018
eph12:

They are all viewing as guests. Only FBS is man enough to use his main account. What they don't know is that we will be here for the next 3 weeks. We still have City and barca to celebrate.
Lol. Not the type to hide.

And Following the general assembly meeting, all party things suspended indefinitely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2018
diggz:

Truth be told....morata seem to have the talent and potential to be a very good striker however he lacks both the mental and physical attributes that can make him be one for now.

Ibime made a post on this sometime ago.... that if only morata can get is physical strength up and mental strength right..he will be a great striker and I believe so too especially from everything I have come to know about is game.

Though....I for one would have expected the drive of C.ronaldo to have rub off on him in a positive way during is time at real......but that seem not to be the case.

He..."Alvaro Morata" can be anything Moro only if he can sort out is mental and physical strengths.... Please note that I used the word "if" here with a great sense of caution because I have experienced fernandud before and feared he...... Morata...was going to turn out to be another fernadud even before we got him.....same reason why I was never in support of his purchase.

Anyways...we are here now...I can only hope he gets better and prove me wrong...that he is no fernadud. If not....we are in for season's of excuses....sacking of manager's..... sacrificing better players for the golden boy etc....

When zidane brought him back to madrid, i told guys here how happy i was. I wanted him to displace benzema asap, but i wasn't impressed with his all round play, despite having all those misleading goals/minute stuffs last season.

The physical weakness you mentioned, was majorly why i was against his coming to chelsea. Same thing many called me names on.

Ucl nights are wonderful. I was afraid of watching other teams playing in it, while we wait to play those boring thursday matches against the likes of Zorya Luhansk and bnei yehuda.

Now it seems for me to see chelsea again in ucl, it will be next decade, after missing one last season.

Look at the clubs above us in the league, they all have strikers that suit their styles and they are delivering better than the fido dido we acquired for hold up and link up plays.

To bigger clubs like real, barcelona, bayern, the 'future is now', no time.

I hope to hear from bigkesh soon sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2018
patrickmuf:
Erikson through the middle and willian on the right wing.

North, I'd replace Otamendi with Bailly and Sterling with Sanchez and swap his position with Salah.
Matic in and Pogba out.
For the coaches, Klopp has got nothing on Mourinho thus I'd have Mou as the assistant.

Assistant to who exactly? why are u joining dayo to insult mou like this? morever nobody even talked of the manager dayo just wanted to be mischievous. Mourinho is currently the most successful manager still in the game and everyone knows that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
nateevs:

But mehn, it's no joke.

saw that on the beeb this morning. That zone is completely shut down

chic2pimp:

I'd He'll be right.....Man Up You wussies. Been cycling in all this week. Funny watching people with Poor Bike Handling skills falling all over the place.

you absolute nutter. cheesy

FBS:

Lol. -11 . That's brilliant weather. Try -25 or -30 for size. grin

Alaga FBS. Na Putin share this weather reach us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
CapitalCee:

Assistant to who exactly? why are u joining dayo to insult mou like this? morever nobody even talked of the manager dayo just wanted to be mischievous. Mourinho is currently the most successful manager still in the game and everyone knows that.
I am only considering how well both have fared this season.
Of course, Mou is more successful over their respective careers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Unlimited22, fyinka47(m), reccy(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.