Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740265 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Leyqute:

They could've prevented 2 of the 3 goals.Chelsea would.

Are you trolling?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
sleekdot:

Bernardo doesnt have the pace to be like Sallah. Key to Sallahs game is pace which Bernardo doesnt have
yes, true but I see him putting good numbers if he plays in front of goal. He has a quick feet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Roland17:
The way he glides away from opponents is so beautiful to watch. The guy use my defenders do barbecue chicken.

Sane is a joy to watch, I think only reus can block his ay into the German first team

I was hoping Alexis would have gone to City so Sane can leave but that doesnt look like its working anymore

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
sleekdot:

Bernardo doesnt have the pace to be like Sallah. Key to Sallahs game is pace which Bernardo doesnt have

I agree, also, Sallah has exceptional sense of position and finds his way into creative positions when he is without the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
sleekdot:

Sane is a joy to watch, I think only reus can block his ay into the German first team

I was hoping Alexis would have gone to City so Sane can leave but that doesnt look like its working anymore

At this rate, it would suicidal for Germany to start Reus ahead of Sane. As long as Sane is not given any defensive responsibilities, he is fine, he thrives with the freedom of just attacking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Peeps are saying Man City will win the title on April 7th vs Man Utd.
But Man Utd gain only two points from their next 3 league games (highly possible), and City gain 7 points from their next three games, the title would be won before April!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
PDPGuy:
Peeps are saying Man City will win the title on April 7th vs Man Utd.
But Man Utd gain only two points from their next 3 league games (highly possible), and City gain 7 points from their next three games, the title would be won before April!

Man Utd plays Swansea, Crystal palace and Liverpool. They will take at least 6 points from Palace and Swansea

City plays Chelsea Stoke and Everton. Possibility of losing point to Chelsea and Everton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
pamcode:
We are going to be playing this guys on Sunday. Goodluck to us.
I'm so ashamed of asnal right now....they just disgraced London anyhow....wen they meet us Chelsea,,,they step up their game,,well I only blame conte for his selections tho.....come Sunday,, man city will know they is a great team in London,,, and im happy we are facing city now,,,,it will prepare us ahead of d barca game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
sleekdot:

Man Utd plays Swansea, Crystal palace and Liverpool. They will take at least 6 points from Palace and Swansea

City plays Chelsea Stoke and Everton. Possibility of losing point to City and Everton

Typical Pa Ramu !!!! cheesygrin grin

I see what you did there!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
A40:
Why you just dey behave like overzealous MOPOL?
LoL easy bro Just thought it was you dazzall.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Ibime:
Morata hitting the weights to prove to Airmark he is not a ladyboy

This is what I'm talking about. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next season will be lit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2018
A40:
Lol na private hospital worse pass as per pay. My friend don run go Saudi Arabia and that's where he is hustling now. I keep saying it that one day one day Doctor no go dey Nigeria again

There is almost no country in the world that does not pay doctors more than Nigeria. I have friends in Namibia, Botswana e.t.c
A friend of mine moved to that same Saudi about 2 years ago.
More are leaving every day placing more pressure on the ones left behind and what happens is that the quality of service drops. Imagine 1 doctor seeing 50-60 patients a day, 5 days a week and you expect him to give quality service. We have not even mentioned the systemic and structural deficiencies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2018
How signor Conte allow Monsieur Wenger just dey beat am like that? shocked With this yeye as.ssnal team?

Conte fall hand bad. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2018
elrony:

Typical Pa Ramu !!!! cheesygrin grin

I see what you did there!!

Dayo is a criminal aswear grin....he has created an exit for himself already.... though is desire is to see city win by April so he can fully descend on EPL threads to gloat cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:30am On Mar 02, 2018
airmark:

This is what I'm talking about. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next season will be lit.

I pray o! I pray..... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Even Zaha acknowledged. Chelsea you are next.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2018
Conte won the Epl in his 1st season while pep was still there

Ranieri did it with average players while pep was still there

Mou won the Epl in his 1st season with Chelsea

Mou won 3trophies in his year with Utd.....

Why didn't pep do the same....Just asking oo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by unohbethel(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

Pep is the only coach in the whole world that won all six trophies in his first year of senior coaching...wo has done that ever?
six trophies in one season? pep is the BEST!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

[s]Ranieri did it with average players while pep was still there[/s]

Mou won the same....Just asking oo
At least copy with consciousness, conscience and senses

Can you cite another situation like that of Ranieri?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2018
hardeycute:
At least copy with consciousness, conscience and senses

Can you cite another situation like that of Ranieri?
If u don't show me where I copied this from....You are a coward

Ranieri won the league with average players which no manager av done b4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2018
unohbethel:
Pep is the only coach in the whole world that won all six trophies in his first year of senior coaching...wo has done that ever?
six trophies in one season? pep is the BEST!
not disputing that fact with u

I am just saying some managers are extraordinary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

If u don't show me where I copied this from....You are a coward

Ranieri won the league with average players which no manager av done b4
you can't even understand what you typed

If you admit it is not a copied opinion then i can say you're very limited.

what about the inability of other managers to compete during the season Leicester won the game?
Mou was sacked
Liverpool with klopp finished outside the top4
arsenal won their 'we always finish above spurs' trophy
Poch and his players cracked when it mattered most
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2018
https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/969275754419810304?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2018
hardeycute:
you can't even understand what you typed

If you admit it is not a copied opinion then i can say you're very limited.

what about the inability of other managers to compete during the season Leicester won the game?
Mou was sacked
Liverpool with klopp finished outside the top4
arsenal won their 'we always finish above spurs' trophy
Poch and his players cracked when it mattered most
why did pep not win during his 1st year

Mou did it

Conte did it

I am not disputing the fact that he's a good coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10Dove(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

Enrique won the liga in his first season, pep won in his first season, heck! Even fvckin benitez won with valencia! Why didn't mou do the same.... Just asking oo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2018
10Dove:
ancelloti won the liga in his first season, pep won in his first season, heck! Even fvckin benitez won with valencia! Why didn't mou do the same.... Just asking oo
Ancelloti didn't win LA Liga.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2018
10Dove:
Enrique won the liga in his first season, pep won in his first season, heck! Even fvckin benitez won with valencia! Why didn't mou do the same.... Just asking oo
Liar

Mou won laliga with Realmadrid with a record breaking 100 points in his 1st season

His 1st year with Chelsea in 2005 he won the league

His 1st year with Manu..he won three trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10Dove(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

Liar

Mou won laliga with Realmadrid with a record breaking 100 points in his 1st season

His 1st year with Chelsea in 2005 he won the league

His 1st year with Manu..he won three trophies
He didn't win the liga in his first season. you made a mistake, accept it and move on. His first season was 2010/2011 and barca won the liga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2018
AC Milan's recent form:

WDWWWDDWWWWWD
They haven't conceded a goal in 584 minutes and counting.

Where's lordfalcao and his yeye mentor?

Chic2pimp, Bonucci said that Gattuso reminded him of Conte.

With his charisma and determination he reminds me of Antonio Conte.”

My performances at the start were not the true Bonucci and I was maybe not as focused as I should have been.''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
airmark:
AC Milan's recent form:

WDWWWDDWWWWWD
They haven't conceded a goal in 584 minutes and counting.

Where's lordflcao and his yeye mentor?

Chic2pimp, Bonucci said that Gattuso reminded him of Conte.

With his charisma and determination he reminds me of Antonio Conte.”

My performances at the start were not the true Bonucci and I was maybe not as focused as I should have been.''

Airmark why are you looking for everyone ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2018
diggz:

Airmark why are you looking for everyone ? cheesy cheesy

All those who disturbed my peace, supporting the rubbish transfer decisions that brought chelsea to her knees, must be called out.

Do you think our key players won't leave, if we fail to qualify for ucl next season and bigger clubs come knocking? Do you think quality players will join chelsea, when we are not even ready to spend big?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
sleekdot:

Lol shebi that is if Reus the permacrock is even fit

(1) (2) (3) ... (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), airmark(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.