Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) ... (19151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2018
We will win EPL for the next 5 seasons.
We will win UCL this season so that Hazard can go to Madrid.

But see them doing dy/dx on how they'll finish top 4....

Lul!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2018
raumdeuter:
I heard somewhere that Gerrard said Salah should be in the conversation for best African ever in the EPL

Some people disagree
https://talksport.com/football/liverpool-fc-news-steven-gerrard-says-mohamed-salah-probably-greatest-african-player

What do you think A40 nihilist ibime nateevs afrodoc2

Dead on arrival debate. Gerrard has been known to make asinine statements before, and of course his asininophilia would incease since Salah is a Liverpool player.
Drogba and Yaya Toure say he is talking crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2018
funlord:

Solid! See you after the last game of the season in may! Prospective earnings N40k to either the blue or the red side!

Cc: nihilist

prospective earnings is only 20k olodo grin

the other 20k is seed capital.

if i win, i'll be splitting the winnings amongst my Chelsea brethren on the thread.

if 4 people nack TDB or short time + suya with that money, e no go bad...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2018
afrodoc2:

Dead on arrival debate. Gerrard has been known to make asinine statements before, and of course his asininophilia would incease since Salah is a Liverpool player.
Drogba and Yaya Toure say he is talking crap.

the only logical explanation for such a stüpid statement is that Gerrard is sneak dissing Diouf again...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

if i win, i'll be splitting the winnings amongst my Chelsea brethren on the thread.

Deuteronomy 28:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

You are highly blessed Most. Rev Nihilist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilistjnr and funlord, who is the boardman?

Egbon Airmark, diggz abi dopejemi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2018
lordfalcao:
so it was the poor midfield that made bonucci and romagnoli to stand, jogging back and raising hands? Exposing donaruma that Ramsey had to take 5 seconds to take out donaruma and score an open net

Was this midfield not the same midfield that played up to 8 matches unbeaten ??

Ibime will educate you on the importance of a solid midfield, tired of educating you everytime. These are stuffs i expect your mentor to teach you, but that one will rather be checking hazard's ikebe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Ibime:

Yes he is good in bus parking where you don't have to do any running, just sit in your 18 yard box for 90 minutes. Mikel was one of our best players in UCL cos he can hold ball well in tight space and doesn't have to do any running.

As soon as any running is involved, you can count him as useless.
so we parked bus against napoli and benefica .

so he parked bus to be hailed as african Zidane at crystal palace?

well done our keyboard coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

Ibime will educate you on the importance of a solid midfield, tired of educating you everytime. These are stuffs i expect your mentor to teach you, but that one will rather be checking hazard's ikebe.

Hahhahhahahahah

grin grin.... Apostle, did you just type 'ikebe' in place of 'arse'? ....oh lawd grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2018
popizaino:
so we parked bus against napoli and benefica .

so he parked bus to be hailed as african Zidane at crystal palace?

well done our keyboard coach.
At bolded, are you for reals?

Mikel, African Zidane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Ibime:

I'm sure you mean to say 8 managers were wise in benching Mikel. Mikel is the poster boy for bench.

AVB did not want him, Benitez did not want him, Mourinho did not want him, Conte did not want him, yet he kept sitting on contract like a bad smell. Emenalo did everything to get him close to first team including building squad with only 3 senior midfielders yet even when pushed to the wall with no midfielders left, managers would rather play centre-backs in midfield.

Even when Chelsea only has one fit CM, Mikel will still find his way to bench.

Kurt Zouma in midfield, Mikel on bench. Useless space blocker.
mourinho did not want him but he hijacked him from man United?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2018
hshsnshshwjwjsnsnxnsjwuwjwnsnsnahuhshw.....Amen!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Deuteronomy 28:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

You are highly blessed Most. Rev Nihilist.

Rev Nihilist wey suppose send the money to apostles mark, diggz and skimplepaul who are always battling with prayers, na knackin things him wan support. cheesy

Well, if we go past barca, i will send 5k each to you and diggz to get new white garment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Hahhahhahahahah

grin grin.... Apostle, did you just type 'ikebe' in place of 'arse'? ....oh lawd grin

That's what worldly people like dayo calls it. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

Rev Nihilist wey suppose send the money to apostles mark, diggz and skimplepaul who are always battling with prayers, na knackin things him wan support. cheesy

Well, if we go past barca, i will send 5k each to you and diggz to get new white garment.

I hope Na dolapo you dey send Sha?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Egbon Airmark, diggz abi dopejemi?

We no need boardman.

i am a man of my word(mostly grin), and Funlord is certified. Me and am did something similar last season sef

Na gentleman agreement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2018
diggz:

cheesy

Don't worry i go send the white garment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

Alleluya somebody cheesy

Where Apostle diggz sef... sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

grin grin

Apostle suleiman tings bruh. Man shall not abide by the new testament alone. Songs of Solomon is also a kama sutra manna from heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
diggz:

Na dolapo na...

Me sef need to change this my prophet garment and sandals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Our prayers cannot go in vain

Top four and defeat Barca cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Either way....if you want to get technical na you sabi....just prepare my cash down because that is my flight ticket money for my next session with my NL honey somewhere down south who shall remain nameless! Europa for life! tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Faya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mhen such a great morning wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Don't worry i go send the white garment.

Abeg Na dolapo I want...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Blackboard or snooker board? Make una rest dey observe ojare! No be today me and am dey run the package!

2 young bosses like us no need supervision!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
i hope not. liverpool will still lose couple of games or drop points and totteham might bottle it as usual. my problem is us not losing any game, which i doubt will not happen if we are still fighting in champions league.
But we’re just so damn inconsistent . Liverpool and Tottenham have picked up pace and are in form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Na dolapo na...

Me sef need to change this my prophet garment and sandals

Assuming say you dey get better exegesis regarding football matter, you for don fit enter Bet9ja to smite Alabi with the jawbone of an äss, collect all the money wey dem keep for vault.

By now, you for don dey yonder place where the skys are shining bright, complete with shining suit and crocodile-python leather boot.

Guy pray for jah to upgrade your holy optics o, cos right now you get spiritual cross-eye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2018
funlord:

Blackboard or snooker board? Make rest dey observe ojare! No be today me and am dey run the package!

2 young bosses like us no need supervision!
Yeah. I probably forgot the package you and Nihil.ist been running ever since.

Nice.

Abeg, let apostle elrony get even if na 1k to take buy microphone if you win. I heard he is been using his croaked voice for like 2 years now grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Lmao cheesygrin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2018
funlord:

Either way....if you want to get technical na you sabi....just prepare my cash down because that is my flight ticket money for my next session with my NL honey somewhere down south who shall remain nameless! Europa for life! tongue

Verily verily i say unto thee, Guy your money is going to fund the passage of 4 Chelsea faithful to the Apostle Suleiman retreat, where none of the blessings of the lord can be denied.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

top 4 hopes are not dead.

There are still 8 games to play.

Manyoo still have to play Liverpool, Mancity and Arsenal

We still have Spurs and Liverpool to play.

Spurs still have city to play.

Liverpool still have Mersey side derby.

Pool and Manyoo are still in Europe.

Spurs and Manyoo still in FA Cup

our destiny is still in our hands. We can still finish top 4.
My fear is that spurs and Liverpool have put themselves in comfortable positions to afford slip ups unlike us Every game is a potential chance for slip ups.
Those losses to Bournemouth and Watford and Burnley are what killed this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) ... (19151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001, andrewbaba44, Unlimited22, WhoDeyHause and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.