Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,226 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10725011 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (4948) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Mou and his group of school boys have disgraced English football.

Guys, are u sure arsenal have not scammed United the way Liverpool scammed us and chopped our 50 million?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Cruxifizio:

OMG.... What happened to Morita? cheesy cheesy

leave that sunken nigga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2018
randomperson:

And what's your point....

The fact is in the the two competitions where English and Spanish teams face off, the spanish teams generally have the upper hand
Like Sevilla had the upper hand last season or Athletico in the group stage this season or when Tottenham won Real Madrid abi?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Like Sevilla had the upper hand last season or Athletico in the group stage this season or when Tottenham won Real Madrid abi?
Go and check the head to head before you try to defend epl ooo... The rapping in finals by laliga team against epl in europe would send you back to oblivion grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2018
if borussia dortmund fit beat your real madrid way get c.ronaldo and kaka then I shouldn't be surprised if sevilla defeated your united with 96m pogba and 75m lukaku.

The earlier some big club owners stop hiring mourinho the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Guys, I have found the secret to Willian's form.
Maybe, he can recommend it to his friend so that he can be like messi
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11277117/why-does-willian-use-wyscout-digital-scouting-tool-explained
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

Go and check the head to head before you try to defend epl ooo... The rapping in finals by laliga team against epl in europe would send you back to oblivion grin
This season alone the two sides have met 6 times but won just once. Hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Those are individual and isolated instances...

On an average, Spanish teams outperform English teams. You can't argue against that.

I'd like to see you try tho'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2018
randomperson:

Those are individual and isolated instances...

On an average, Spanish teams outperform English teams. You can't argue against that.

I'd like to see you try tho'

Lekwa English ooo. EPL wins, isolated instances, but when la ligo wins na outperforms grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Why this season alone?

In fact, the Tottenham that defeated Madrid is eliminates while Madrid coasted to the quarter finals which is what matters at the end of the day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Today is my Birthday buddies.

Wish me long life and more eyes to the ministry cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
randomperson:

Why this season alone?

In fact, the Tottenham that defeated Madrid is eliminates while Madrid coasted to the quarter finals which is what matters at the end of the day
So it's no more about the two leagues? I thought we were comparing the two leagues and their performance against each other?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Today is my Birthday buddies.

Wish me long life and more eyes to the ministry cool
happy birthday bro.
Where the party?

Chelsea to give you a perfect birthday gift tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Lekwa English ooo. EPL wins, isolated instances, but when la ligo wins na outperforms grin cheesy cheesy

what are you rambling on about?

sometimes epl teams defeat la liga teams, sometimes the converse happens...

but which happens more??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
happy birthday bro.
Where the party?

Chelsea to give you a perfect birthday gift tonight.
You are in spirit boss.

What more can I ask for? Plus the cash for new white garments for the sons of the prophets from airmark cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You are in spirit boss.

What more can I ask for? Plus the cash for new white garments for the sons of the prophets from airmark cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2018
randomperson:

what are you rambling on about?

sometimes epl teams defeat la liga teams, sometimes the converse happens...

but which happens more??
You tell which has happened more this season? We're not talking about the time before you were born
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Well when it was more important we know which side choked so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

Well when it was more important we know which side choked so far
Why is Athletico no more in the champions league? Were they choked or gagged?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Sevilla are representing them, and why is Arsenal, Tottenham, man utd not in the champions league... Looking at the teams budgets and comparing, atm and simeone have been doing wonders for 4years now, bar this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

You should be ashamed trolling ATM honestly, speaks volumes on how epl teams are garbage

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

Sevilla are representing them, and why is Arsenal, Tottenham, man utd not in the champions league... Looking at the teams budgets and comparing, atm and simeone have been doing wonders for 4years now, bar this season
Liverpool is representing them.

So you guys have introduced another variable abi? What has budget got to do with anything? Is it EPL teams that asked Barça and Madrid to steal the money meant for 20 teams?

What exactly has ATM and simeone won in the past 4 years of wonders?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

You should be ashamed trolling ATM honestly, speaks volumes on how epl teams are garbage
Why is that? Are they bereaved?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Liverpool is representing them.

So you guys have introduced another variable abi? What has budget got to do with anything? Is it EPL teams that asked Barça and Madrid to steal the money meant for 20 teams?

What exactly has ATM and simeone won in the past 4 years of wonders?

What has liverfool Arsenal Tottenham won also, same liverfool couldn't beat sevilla, no one introduced that narrative, that is what the epl prides itself on, money, followership and press... Wanna see ATM vs gunners though grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

Why is that? Are they bereaved?
Team that has played two ucl finals in last 4years, and only choked against their senior bros when it mattered most, you are calling liverfool, Tottenham... Get up from your delusion

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Asked to comment on the four shots on target over two legs, Jose replied: "That's stats, that's statistics," and when asked by a Spanish journalist if this season has been a failure, he said: "Are you really interested, in the Spanish press, in the intricacies of our league season?"

This man get mouth jor. I dey enjoy this man interviews. Great philosopher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

What has liverfool Arsenal Tottenham won also, same liverfool couldn't beat sevilla, no one introduced that narrative, that is what the epl prides itself on, money, followership and press... Wanna see ATM vs gunners though grin
It's you people that talked about what ATM has achieved not me.

If not for Messi Ronaldo Iniesta and Xavi but don't worry we'll soon see the last of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

Team that has played two ucl finals in last 4years, and only choked against their senior bros when it mattered most, you are calling liverfool, Tottenham... Get up from your delusion
Playing in the final comes with an award?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2018
eph12:

You tell which has happened more this season? We're not talking about the time before you were born

I'm not talking about before I was born am talking about this decade...

the coefficient speaks for itself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mrcalcufast: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2018
No EPL team has won in the return fixture in the UCL round of 16 this season, if you know what I mean. Hmmmm grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2018
popizaino:
Total gibberish!

There was never a time we lead psg by 2 goals down and they atletico madrid didn't beat us 2-0 at home but 1-3.

But you get the essence of what I was saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (4948) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.