Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10741620 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Leyqute:

It's a real pity. With $200 you can walk into a store and get a gun. Imagine.

Yet they won't do the right thing. Maybe when a top govt official or his/her relative falls victim, they'll rise up and do something.

Odikwa sad.

This has already happened.

Gabrielle Giffords a couple of years ago was shot in the head.

And I'm sure some senators were shot at earlier this year or late last year.

As always, the American answer to these situations was - More Guns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ribery CL winner, Hazard ? fill in the gap
After 2 failed attempts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

This has already happened.

Gabrielle Giffords a couple of years ago was shot in the head.

And I'm sure some senators were shot at earlier this year or late last year.

As always, the American answer to these situations was - More Guns

Clearly, that wasn't enough. There must be a number of them benefiting from the sale of guns. More guns, more money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Leyqute:

Clearly, that wasn't enough. There must be a number of them benefiting from the sale of guns. More guns, more money.

Sadly it's not even about money.

There's a particular kind of madness that afflicts many americans to justify the need to own guns.

Many gun owners in America dont just own 1 gun - they own like 3 or 4. Some even have tens of guns.

When you ask them what for, then Raumdeuter will tell you about how they all live in rural communities etc.

I was watching the news only on Monday, and they've already started allowing teachers to take concealed firearms into some secondary schools in America.

When I was at school, it was dangerous enough giving some psychotic teachers access to cane. I'm just imagining if Mr Martins had access to a concealed pistol. I certainly wouldn't be here today.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

There's a particular kind of madness that afflicts many americans to justify the need to own guns.

Many gun owners in America dont just own 1 gun - they own like 3 or 4. Some even have tens of guns.

When you ask them what for, then Raumdeuter will tell you about how they all live in rural communities etc.

I was watching the news only on Monday, and they've already started allowing teachers to take concealed firearms into some secondary schools in America.

When I was at school, it was dangerous enough giving some psychotic teachers access to cane. I'm just imagining if Mr Martins had access to a concealed pistol. I certainly wouldn't be here today.

Yeah. It's as if they do things without thinking. A disturbed student shoots down a school, the answer is to hand guns to teachers, some of whom are depressed and frustrated by the behaviours of the teenagers they're in charge of. What happens if Mr. Martins decided today is "Meet Your Maker" Wednesday?

It's only a matter of time before another mass shooting happens.

Be that as it may, gun manufacturers are making money from sales and are sponsoring campaigns to ensure Americans don't change their views about gun ownership.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Many of them have been brainwashed and the right wing spin machine is very sleek. Imagine teachers, janitors, parents all entering schools with concealed weapons. Very soon people that have been misplacing cell phones, car keys e.t.c will start misplacing guns. Also who defends students when a teacher like old Mr Martins turns psychotic?

I used to watch Fox for comic relief and to better understand how the mind of the American right wing citizen works. Only America has rural areas, only America has a government that can turn dictatorial so the people have to arm themselves.

Logic and the statistics do not support the pro-gun stance, however ignorance and dogmatism is solidly behind it.

Laws that were made before the days of Geronimo and Billy the Kid are being defended in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

Many of them have been brainwashed and the right wing spin machine is very sleek. Imagine teachers, janitors, parents all entering schools with concealed weapons. Very soon people that have been misplacing cell phones, car keys e.t.c will start misplacing guns. Also who defends students when a teacher like old Mr Martins turns psychotic?

I used to watch Fox for comic relief and to better understand how the mind of the American right wing citizen works. Only America has rural areas, only America has a government that can turn dictatorial so the people have to arm themselves.

Logic and the statistics do not support the pro-gun stance, however ignorance and dogmatism is solidly behind it.

Laws that were made before the days of Geronimo and Billy the Kid are being defended in the 21st century

Bruhhhh

You hit the nail squarely on the head.

Shocking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Not to derail our firearms-obsessed derailers, but where's Neymar1095?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2018
eph12:

It is normal to see a useless team beat a good team once in a while. That's why there is the word called "upset".
A 'useless' team that won the Europa League thrice in a row. The same competition some of your guys were jizzing themselves over last season. It may have been an upset but it was no fluke. It wasn't just one game. Over the 2 legs, Sevilla were the better side. You guys were even lucky to leave Spain with a goalless draw. Oga, Sevilla's win was well deserved.

If a 'useless' team knocks out your team over the course of 2 games and 180 minutes, then your team must be 'more useless'. It's simple logic really.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2018
Unlimited22:
Not to derail our firearms-obsessed derailers, but where's Neymar1095?
E be like say those Barkabots don finally catch up with am for real life grin. The guy show dem pepper no be small.

Or maybe he's still mourning Neymar's season-ending injury. You fit go Barka thread go ask. Na him playground be dat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
ubom123:
Anyone knows how to make deposit into my merrybet account using my bank mobile app.

They are asking me customer ID. What should that be?

The customer ID is the numbers after your username.

Mine here is the 3437

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
popizaino:
After 2 failed attempts?

How many failed attempts does Hazard have?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP Ray Wilkins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP Ray. You were a blue faithful and would always be remembered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LeiderJa: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Imagine if gun ownership were legal in Nigeria. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP Ray Wilkins. May the family have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP Ray
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP Ray Wilkins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
pkasso:
A 'useless' team that won the Europa League thrice in a row. The same competition some of your guys were jizzing themselves over last season. It may have been an upset but it was no fluke. It wasn't just one game. Over the 2 legs, Sevilla were the better side. You guys were even lucky to leave Spain with a goalless draw. Oga, Sevilla's win was well deserved.

If a 'useless' team knocks out your team over the course of 2 games and 180 minutes, then your team must be 'more useless'. It's simple logic really.
That people celebrate carling cup doesn't change the fact about what it is.

Nobody said anything about the win not being undeserved. You are just arguing with yourself. Sevilla almost destroyed Barca last weekend but for their uselessness they drew the game. If they had won would it have made Barca a useless team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP Wilkins. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
eph12:

That people celebrate carling cup doesn't change the fact about what it is.

Nobody said anything about the win not being undeserved. You are just arguing with yourself. Sevilla almost destroyed Barca last weekend but for their uselessness they drew the game. If they had won would it have made Barca a useless team?
You shot yourself in the foot by calling Sevilla a useless team forgetting the same so-called 'useless' team knocked out your club. I never called them useless, you did. Let's get that straight.

So, a 'useless' Sevilla side defeats a club, let's call the club in question, Club X, after not one but two games. One can then deduce that Club X must at their very best be a useless club to lose to a 'useless' team such as Sevilla after sufficient periods of play. The only problem you have with this is because in this case Club X happens to be your club Man Utd. If it were to be Granada or Elche, you wouldn't be bothered.

No ifs and buts. This 'useless' Sevilla team is yet to beat Barca over 2 games. So the 'Theory of Uselessness' does not apply here grin. Next time you will be more careful before branding any team 'useless' grin

Damn, I'm starting to sound like Ramuzaki.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

Laws that were made before the days of Geronimo and Billy the Kid are being defended in the 21st century.

Nihilstjnr:

Bruhhhh

You hit the nail squarely on the head.

Shocking.

How should the constitution of the United States be interpreted is fundamental problem we have in this country. Should the constitution be viewed as a living/ breathing document that should be interpreted and made to adapt to the changes that have occurred in an era? Or should the constitution be interpreted literally like the framers wrote the document.

Until we resolve this debacle, issues bothering on the right to bear arm, life (including planned parenthood), religion, influence of technology, privacy would continue. I engaged a right wing colleague at work and asked him how the framers of the constitution would have handle AI (artificial intelligence) and invasion of privacy and the influence of technology? He told me AI was fundamentally an invasion of privacy and the framers would have condemned it and in truth, he is absolutely correct.

I would say I am in the ethical middle of both extremes when it comes to the interpretation of the US constitution.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP Wikings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Leyqute:

It's a real pity. With $200 you can walk into a store and get a gun. Imagine.

Yet they won't do the right thing. Maybe when a top go official or his/her relative falls victim, they'll rise up and do something.

Odikwa sad.

The gun matter tire me braaah.....it is really sad sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
pkasso:
You shot yourself in the foot by calling Sevilla a useless team forgetting the same so-called 'useless' team knocked out your club. I never called them useless, you did. Let's get that straight.

So, a 'useless' Sevilla side defeats a club, let's call the club in question, Club X, after not one but two games. One can then deduce that Club X must at their very best be a useless club to lose to a 'useless' team such as Sevilla after sufficient periods of play. The only problem you have with this is because in this case Club X happens to be your club Man Utd. If it were to be Granada or Elche, you wouldn't be bothered.

No ifs and buts. This 'useless' Sevilla team is yet to beat Barca over 2 games. So the 'Theory of Uselessness' does not apply here grin. Next time you will be more careful before branding any team 'useless' grin

Was Sevilla's win an upset?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rest well Ray...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Unlimited22:
Is it just me, or was Raphael Varane imperious today?

in two to three seasons varane and umtiti will be the next ramos and pique
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
pkasso:

So, a 'useless' Sevilla side defeats a club, let's call the club in question, Club X, after not one but two games. One can then deduce that Club X must at their very best be a useless club to lose to a 'useless' team such as Sevilla after sufficient periods of play. The only problem you have with this is because in this case Club X happens to be your club Man Utd. If it were to be Gran ada or Elche, you wouldn't be bothered.

Why waste your precious time on that olodo brain dead agama lizard head of a boy called eph12 da phuckinino? E no go understand everything you dey tell am....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ahbeg which channel dey show Liverpool city match for mobdro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Abeg na answer angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
neezar:
Ahbeg which channel dey show Liverpool city match for mobdro

BT Sport 2, Fox sports 2 USA, TSN 2 HD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Salah!@!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.