Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,793 members, 7,866,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10757690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) ... (19437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
obainojazz:
grin I just remembered sleekdot is dayo, my bad.

You can now conclude on the rubbish spewed by the chief amala turner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hazard's top 10 goals for Chelsea, as compiled by Chelseatv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjW5yJB40KE

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
airmark:
Hazard's top 10 goals for Chelsea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjW5yJB40KE

Isnt it surprising that most of the goals are in 2013 to 2014. No single one this season. And you are still wondering that why Chelsea failed this season when their best player is a dancer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

Isnt it surprising that most of the goals are in 2013 to 2014. No single one this season. And you are still wondering that why Chelsea failed this season when their best player is a dancer

His goal against arsenal last season, is no.1 not that of 2013/2014. This is about the quality of goals scored.

You don't want me to post goal+assist stats, that chased you away last time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
airmark:
His goal against arsenal last season, is no.1 not that of 2013/2014. This is about the quality of goals scored.

You don't want me to post goal+assist stats, that chased you away last time.
This is one of the dullards

In response to "No single one this season" He said "His goal against arsenal last season, is no.1"

How does this correlate? Is last season the same as this season?

Was any of these goals this season?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol why is Cuntay fighting everybody? What is wrong with that wig-wearing Tony Pulis with Italian pali
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

In response to "No single one this season" He said "His goal against arsenal last season, is no.1"

Dayo you're funny.

It's not compulsory for a striker to score his best goals in a current season.

A striker may score 30 goals this season and it's possible none of them beat one of the 16 he scored the previous one or two seasons.

Wayne Rooney scored a lot of goals after his overhead kick against Manchester City but none of them are as good.

Yet you get irked when accused of turning amala.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Leyqute:
Dayo you're funny.
A striker may score 30 goals this season and it's possible none of them beat one of the 16 he scored the previous one or two seasons.
Wayne Rooney scored a lot of goals after his overhead kick against Manchester City but none of them are as good.

If you list an attackers best goals and about 6 of them were from 4 seasons ago. None of them in the current season. The nearer we come the fewer the better performances For a player that has spent 6 seasons the bulk of his best performances highlights and goals were from 4 seasons ago

That only tells you the trajectory of his career. aka moving downwards, Maybe Hazard started as a productive player and gradually declined into a circus dancer

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

Next comment from him will be one of the 3:

Gifs.
Pep is a fraud.
Prove that Hazard’s number 1 goal in that video was not from last season.

Result: 200likes, 50 shares.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Leyqute:

Dayo you're funny.

Let's continue to help raumdeuter.

[img]https:///media/7-31-2015/6s4Bsj.gif[/img]

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol, ramuzaki don get new boifriend cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol, ramuzaki don get new boifriend cheesy

cheesy

It was Lfalcao before, now it's eLruditor. His sLeekdot moniker attracting Ls faster.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

If you list an attackers best goals and about 6 of them were from 4 seasons ago. None of them in the current season. The nearer we come the fewer the better performances For a player that has spent 6 seasons the bulk of his best performances highlights and goals were from 4 seasons ago

That only tells you the trajectory of his career. aka moving downwards, Maybe Hazard started as a productive player and gradually declined into a circus dancer

Na wah for you o.

And 4 of the remaining goals (which you blindly neglected) were scored in the last 2 years, and that's even taking into account the shitty season he's currently having.

I don't like Hazard and I support the argument that he's for the most part, a one-corner dancer, but your criticism that none of his best 10 goals were scored this season is highly misplaced.

And no, I won't allow you to drag me into a new argument about his past productivity, recent performances and future prospects, you've got your Pepboys for that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
First response gifs.

Called it. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eruditor:

Next comment from him will be one of the 3:

Gifs.
Pep is a fraud.
Pre that Hazard’s number 1 goal in that video was not from last season.

Result: 200likes, 50 shares.

grin

ELruditor my guy .....what issue or issues do you have with the likes and shares? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cruxifizio:

ELruditor my guy .....what issue or issues do you have with the likes and shares? grin
i was about to ask him the same question. The thing must be paining the guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Greatihex:
i was about to ask him the same question. The thing must be paining the guy.

I am really curious to know what issue or issues he has with people liking or sharing a post bcuz this won't be the first time I will be seeing him post such.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

but a large number of Chelsea fans are genuinely dull. and cant cope/keep pace with logic

raumdeuter:

You know very well that I dont insult people.

How do you like your Thunder, sir?

....Boiled or Fried?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Manchester City will give manager Pep Guardiola £200m to spend on transfers after winning the Premier League title - according to the Mirror. shocked

In three 3 full seasons at the Etihad, Guardiola would have spent over £600 million on players, and should at least aim for the big treble next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cruxifizio:

I am really curious to know what issue or issues he has with people liking or sharing a post bcuz this won't be the first time I will be seeing him post such.....
yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

you didn't also notice that 2 of the goals were scored in his worst ever season and the season Chelsea finished 10th

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Asiri spurs ti tu o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dayo and Eruditor keep doing the Lawd's work. This folks must learn to respect Pep by Fire by force. Just waiting for Pep to get His hands on the PL Trophy before I become a full member of the pepper dem gang.

Where Nateevs sef?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
I just pray that none of our players should be captured in their budget.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
make Brighton nack these spuds better akpako abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
this Pascal Gross mehn.

I like him a lot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
this Pascal Gross mehn.

I like him a lot

Didn't realize there was a game today self....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Didn't realize there was a game today self....

E be like say the spirit of sunkenness jumped from Morata to Kane at the bridge a few weeks ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

E be like say the spirit of sunkenness jumped from Morata to Kane at the bridge a few weeks ago

You can see the rubbish he has been playing abi? Only few minutes I saw....Na rubbish him just dey play....anyways make e continue like that so we can benefit grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cruxifizio:

You can see the rubbish he has been playing abi? Only few minutes I saw....Na rubbish him just dey play....anyways make e continue like that so we can benefit grin

Forget it. Spurs usually finish strong. They will finish strong this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
I just need them to collect another apkako
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Leyqute:

Forget it. Spurs usually finish strong. They will finish stro:ng this season.

Bwuahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

In sisqos voice lemme ask you;

How deep is your beef for us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) ... (19437) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, PendragonVII, drisham(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.