Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
^^ Why can't he just join up with us for training to keep his fitness?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
David Luiz shud av joined up with his new club, he wud av lifted his first trophy with them today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tval: David Luiz shud av joined up with his new club, he wud av lifted his first trophy with them today.

Match never even finish... grin

--- Na 80th min dem dey lift Cup ni? grin tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
I'm not even slightly bothered about the Lampard to City move... If anything I think that it's a pretty good move for Frank.

He gets to stay in England and see his family...he also gets paid to relax

There are simply too many central midfielders ahead of him at City for him to get regular game time, so good luck to him if the deal comes through..

Nothing better than a paid holiday..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
coded01:

Match never even finish... grin

--- Na 80th min dem dey lift Cup ni? grin tongue grin

Dem don seal am already...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nihilist: I'm not even slightly bothered about the Lampard to City move... If anything I think that it's a pretty good move for Frank.

There are simply too many central midfielders ahead of him at City for him to get regular game time, so good luck to him if the deal comes through..

^^it pains to see him play for man city but concur with your reasoning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2014
Nihilist: I'm not even slightly bothered about the Lampard to City move... If anything I think that it's a pretty good move for Frank.

Pakam!.

I dont even give 2 shyts about the move. not like he's going to hurt Chelsea on the field of play anyway! He probably wont play a PL game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lampard has reportedly said that he will not be playing against Chelsea out of respect for the fans. In some respects, it is almost like we have sent Frank on loan to Citeh.

Consummate professional I say.

Legend!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
So its Bremen today?

Atlast a decent team that would give us something to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
‘He can play as a no.8 or no.10,’ continued
Mourinho. ‘If he plays as a no.10 he can score
goals. If he plays as a no.8 he can give
stability to the team.
‘I see him everywhere because he can play
everywhere. His best quality is the speed with
which he analyses the game and executes it.
It’s difficult for him to lose the ball or make
the wrong decision. He can accelerate or
reduce the intensity of the game. He’s very
intelligent. We need his football brain in our
team.

‘We have Matic and Mikel as the anchormen.
They are positional players. We have Oscar and
Willian, no.10s, if you can say that. Fabregas is
both. He is a little bit like the missing piece of
our engine.
We are so happy and all the
players are too – they have a fantastic feeling
with him because of how quickly he thinks on
the pitch.’

Mourinho On Fabregas.. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls, Our Match today.. Will SuperSport Show It??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chelsea starting lineup
(4-2-3-1):

Thibaut Courtois | Filipe Luis, John Terry, Kurt Zouma, Cesar Azpilicueta | Nemanja Matic, Marco van Ginkel | Fernando Torres, Cesc Fabregas, Mohamed Salah | Diego Costa

Substitutes from: Petr Cech, Branislav Ivanovic, Nathan Ake, Eden Hazard, Mikel, Didier Drogba, Gary Cahill, Nathaniel Chalobah, Lewis Baker, Andreas Christensen, Jeremie Boga, Dominic Solanke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bimfo: Pls, Our Match today.. Will SuperSport Show It??

Yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
on which channel, any link to watch online?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
half time and we are trailing 2-0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
ItGeek: half time and we are trailing 2-0

We will bounce back as usual grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
chelseabmw:

We will bounce back as usual grin

For where? grin grin grin

Anyway it is just a friendly match but losing to Werder bremen by 3-0 is inexcusable... grin shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
coded01:

Anyway it is just a friendly match but losing to Werder bremen by 3-0 is inexcusable... grin shocked grin
Y is it inexcusable?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why is a friendly match loss inexcusable?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
coded01:

Shame... Friendly match or no friendly match we messed up big time... I watched the game n I must say we played lipsrsealed lipsrsealed No comment

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
chelseabmw:

Shame... Friendly match or no friendly match we messed up big time... I watched the game n I must say we played lipsrsealed lipsrsealed No comment

Make Season start quick quick jare... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
3-0? shockedshockedgringringrin

Wait, was it Werder Bremen vs Chelsea U-19 or something?
I need to know!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Naso moyes start with man utd last season. We all know how it ended cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Austeenx: 3-0? shockedshockedgringringrin

Wait, was it Werder Bremen vs Chelsea U-19 or something?
I need to know!

Abeg make u leave dem oh b4 dem fire u wit curse... grin shocked grin --- Beware...embarassed grin

--- Na just friendly... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dadehmola: Naso moyes start with man utd last season. We all know how it ended cheesy grin cheesy

One thing I know is Chelsea won't end the way Man Utd ended last Season... grin --- No room for all that... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dadehmola: Naso moyes start with man utd last season. We all know how it ended cheesy grin cheesy

No nahhh.... A dead chelsea team is better than manutd of last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Frank Lampard scored six goals in the Premier
League last season, more than Fernando Torres (5).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
^^^wicked grin grin
AirborneLacer: So its Bremen today?

Atlast a decent team that would give us something to worry about.
they certainly gave us sumtin to worry abt. Btw, is mou tryna make mikel a centre back nw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
coded01:

Abeg make u leave dem oh b4 dem fire u wit curse... grin shocked grin --- Beware...embarassed grin

--- Na just friendly... grin

Okay, make una no vex...
Na just friendly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.