Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685042 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

are you saying Funlord is the Nairaland moniker for this fellow?
grin dz guy sha. Funlord can still come back into this game. It is not yet over until the fat lady of ashewo thread sings grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
iheanyi40:
Na dis song I wan request 4 now sef grin

Na why dem dey call me Number one DJ, I know what my people want before they ask for it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz you're using home advantage. let's take this to somewhere neutral like that graveyard at North London whether you will not disappear as the fart of a lepros witch cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
eph12:
Funlord account has been hacked angry Brother don't let your fans down na. People are already beginning to make a mockery of those of us that are loyal to you. Do it for the culture brother. If you like see it as the final before the FA cup final
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Just google ferragamo shoes prices to start with you blaady name dropper.... I will gladly post pictures of 3,500dollars chiiling with me here... not my bank account...not the wan wey your madam send you message with....It is Diggz you are dealing with today...not cruxifizio.... I will make you regret your very existence today.... you will be shocked how my kid nephew cashed out $80,000 first quarter of the year in bonuses#legit...[b]without extorting those who are desperate to recover their cash.....or how he balls on his account without cheating or being another's handbag and he is still on the low low...trying to put a ring the a beauties fingers....not the oloshos you parade in ashewo thread or the hoes you gallivant around with...you blaaady vagabond,,,,...beast of no nation!!!
[/b]

Just wait for the pics...this time I probabaly will consider adding your Pythagoras shaped head and ugly face along with the skin of a crocodile or the rope of a neck you kabukabu driver ball with.....

POVERTY STRICKEN RAT!!!!

Baba, nothing concern me with una fight, abeg you fit link me up with that legit parole?....

Even if na make I start small biko...

Oghene!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
grin Oboy, men dey.. The small wey you hold sef no reach half some peeps hold. 80k dollars, niggas are tempted to ask diggz the business make them dive into am..
lol I swear, 3500dollz cash, me sef go beg m mah pm am last last grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
grin dz guy sha. Funlord can still come back into this game. It is not yet over until the fat lady of ashewo thread sings grin

of course, we've seen Funlord come out swinging to knock out 10 man.

let's see what the later rounds bring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
eph12:
Funlord account has been hacked angry Brother don't let your fans down na. People are already beginning to make a mockery of those of us that are loyal to you. Do it for the culture brother. If you like see it as the final before the FA cup final
Maddddd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abeg I would be flying into Lagos on Friday.... anyone really concerned about how we can improve "chun lees" predicament should send me a what's app message...let us assist a desperate brother

Diggz...try www.naijajobs.com....leave all this lie lie ferragamo nonsense for romance section Bosses.... you are suffering from classic broken plate syndrome and owu delusion.....I have the cure Baba... please pm me.. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Funlord still dey chat to the ref, but Diggz ain't here for that

sharp sharp hotellllll

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sskaSeJDklA/VLArp_ieenI/AAAAAAAAAvQ/V2aqfIyPqgU/s1600/BGB%2BMike%2BTyson%2BJabs%2BAfter%2BBell%2BAt%2BBonecrusher%2BSmith%2BGIF.gif[/img]
grin grin
Wakanda person are you sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
iheanyi40:
lol I swear, 3500dollz cash, me sef go beg m mah pm am last last grin
grin Abi.
Make de dash us like 1k dollz each...na just me and you... Beggars association of shepkites and scummies thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

of course, we've seen Funlord come out swinging to knock out 10 man.

let's see what the later rounds bring.
fair enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
See chairmen!!!

This na proper Tycoons' War. The last time wey i see something like this na when Dangote lock Otedola inside lift. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:

Am I the reason for your misfortune?

Why all this pain..sir..... will all this dry raking improve your situation? All this my mama my Papa yarns are outdated.... fact remains you are suffering.... hardcore for that matter....is that my problem...abeg get lost and go and try to save your marital situation....all these men hyphing you but still laughing at you behind your back have paid their bills and those of their families..try and pay your own...when and if possible..... troll no be work... Lwkmd....grin

Oga...I dey chill in ikoyi where we don't have [b]RAT problems like you or your lineage or your village members or your entire state babe... I am not your MATE girl....

My marriage is actually finer than it was last week...I just did 2,000pounds to wifey on Friday....Thanks for asking....

I will be petty enough to drop receipts here....when I calculate my shoes and hand made suits...all I see is the figure in your bank account...CHANGE!!!![/b]

You don't know who you fvcking with....I repeat...we are not mates!

You will cry here.... cheesy cheesy cheesy good thing you have no lengthy rebuttals to drop here today...cuz I intend to describe your very existence with a singular word...RAT!

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Diggz, na only me be your delta brother for here oh, na only we two really come from area oh, abeg, even if na 100 dollars, make Man use am see front at least sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
dopeJemi:

Na why dem dey call me Number one DJ, I know what my people want before they ask for it
lol, Na u and ruudie oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
grin Abi.
Make de dash us like 1k dollz each...na just me and you... Beggars association of shepkites and scummies thread

Person wey see dollar last in 1990? For inside film ontop?

Abeg make Una sef dey fear god....

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
dopeJemi:
Diggz, na only me be your delta brother for here oh, na only we two really come from area oh, abeg, even if na 100 dollars, make Man use am see front at least sad
grin You have to join the beggars association, no side begging
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
That’s it. City have now reached 100 league goals for the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
good God

Diggz outchea moving like Roy Jones One

[img]https://1.bp..com/-XKqvJqTrg_o/VJjNhoOb6EI/AAAAAAAAHos/8qFB4FU9eGY/s1600/Jones_vs_Kelly_baiting.gif[/img]

Funlord trying his best to land a blow but his arms don't seem long enough to box with da diggaman

are we going to see a change of tactics before an inevitable KO?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
I wan see una motor pix first shocked
dopeJemi:
Baba cool down first, all of us from Delta State here cheesy diggz da zaga ha Fa na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
PDPGuy:
That’s it. City have now reached 100 league goals for the season.

Uncle, why are you derailing? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oh wait a minute diggs...I smell investment banking around you sha. Talk for another day when ur highness is back from the city of venus near sun valley grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
good God

Diggz outchea moving like Roy Jones One

[img]https://1.bp..com/-XKqvJqTrg_o/VJjNhoOb6EI/AAAAAAAAHos/8qFB4FU9eGY/s1600/Jones_vs_Kelly_baiting.gif[/img]

Funlord trying his best to land a blow but his arms don't seem long enough to box with da diggaman

are we going to see a change of tactics before an inevitable KO?

To derail a bit, Roy Jones was the nearest thing to Neo those days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
grin Abi.
500 sef, 1k much grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
funlord:
Abeg I would be flying into Lagos on Friday.... anyone really concerned about how we can improve "chun lees" predicament should send me a what's app message...let us assist a desperate brother

Diggz...try www.naijajobs.com....leave all this lie lie ferradgamo nonsense for romance section Bosses.... you are suffering from classic broken plate syndrome and owu delusion.....I have the cure Baba... please pm me.. wink

Girl....I am not insulting you when I say I am not your mate....I am stating it as a matter of fact

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
iheanyi40:
lol, Na u and ruudie oh

Who be that one? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
btw can you just imagine being Declan Rice?

I hope the boy doesn't have any kids o, cos men are out here looking for kids to inherit, and I'm sure those kids will already be shopping for new parents
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Girl....I am not insulting you when I say I am not your mate....I am stating it as a matter of fact

Cheeeeiiiiiiii!!!! Edakun bros, only one note, abeg na, abeg

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
tell m oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

To derail a bit, Roy Jones was the nearest thing to Neo those days.

until he lost lightening quick reflexes and start catching kos left right and centre
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:

Make una dey beg for una association oh, e go shock you when I receive alert grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.