Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685249 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
dopeJemi:

My goodness shocked just like that? God, open my eyes na sad

But which kind market be "any"

Lol, I don explain d market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:
See Aubameyang rubbishing the same fierce EPL defence airmark told us about

More reason I am unhappy with Morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:36pm On May 06, 2018
airmark:

I saw your name there too. cheesy cheesy

I just dey see my name o.... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On May 06, 2018
airmark:

More reason I am unhappy with Morata.

A Bundesliga product shredding the EPL just like Sane Firmino and KDB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:37pm On May 06, 2018
diggz:

Who dash me....? Ordinary coffee maker like me ....how na? Who dash monkey banana? cheesy cheesy

By the way..... Na even the invest of 100naira wey yield that kind amount they burst my head pass walahi....

Lol, trust me, na wetin dey ring for my head since that day be that, even if i wake up for midnight. Na wetin I dey first reason be that.

Why not me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:37pm On May 06, 2018
What a clasico
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
Greatihex:
no right thinking person that watch the match that will say salah was better than hazard.

If i may ask, the good chelsea defence that stopped salah, is it the led by your calamity cahill?

Me I taya when I see Salah better than Hazard tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Led by the exceptional Rudiger and Azpi. Rudiger plays to the left and faced Salah head on

Thats why I always tell you to watch the game and not be like airmark
stop being ridiculous. I watched the game. You are the one who didn't watch it. Is salah the only liverpool player in attack? Cahill was the organizer in that defence and he did it good. You claim you watched the match and you think the worst player on the pitch was better than the best player. Na hatred for hazard go.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:41pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Led by the exceptional Rudiger and Azpi. Rudiger plays to the left and faced Salah head on

Thats why I always tell you to watch the game and not be like airmark

Your whoscored said Hazard was better tonight compared to Salah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

A Bundesliga product shredding the EPL just like Sane Firmino and KDB

How many goals and assists did firminho and Sane have in their first epl season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

+ Cahill better than Rudiger cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2018
Greatihex:
stop being ridiculous. I watched the game. You are the one who didn't watch it. Is salah the only liverpool player in attack? Cahill was the organizer in that defence and he did it good. You claim you watched the match and you think the worst player on the pitch was better than the best player. Na hatred for hazard go.....

Dayo is an irresponsible analyst.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Me I taya when I see Salah better than Hazard tonight.
you dey mind am? Instead of am to just admit the truth tonight, then maybe continue em hazard campaign tomorrow. No, em hatred for the successful man no go gree am.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:47pm On May 06, 2018
airmark:

Dayo is an irresponsible analyst.

Grossly irresponsible. cheesy

How could anyone say Salah did better than Hazard tonight sef.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:48pm On May 06, 2018
airmark:

+ Cahill better than Rudiger cheesy

Shey dt rating even close.

See Hazard own compared to Salah na....too wide.

8.1 for Hazard to 5.8 for Salah.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:06pm On May 06, 2018
Leyqute:

E ma papa relegate ni

Shekpeteri someborry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I sure say you don cry round one finish. Omo scummyteru sombori cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:08pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:
diggz you dey see that Benzema assist

I no see am ojare....wetin happen to ronaldo wey him no dey match? Hope he is not injured sha?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On May 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

That is why I tell you regularly that stats is for people who have common sense
The same whoscored this season in the EPL alone ranked Hazard 7.74 ahead of Salah on 7.66.
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/108226/Show/Mohamed-Salah
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/33404/Show/Eden-Hazard

Tell me anyone who will be mad enough to believe Hazard is better than Salah in the EPL this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19pm On May 06, 2018
Ki si bale cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On May 06, 2018
Greatihex:

Chelseafan1:

Whoscored also sai Hazard was better than Salah this season. Thats why you need to watch games and think, Don't contract your thinking faculty to whoscored

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:24pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

The same whoscored this season in the EPL alone ranked Hazard 7.74 ahead of Salah on 7.66.

Tell me anyone who will be mad enough to believe Hazard is better than Salah in the EPL this season

Na ur whoscored na, have you forgotten this same Whoscored has been used by you to win an argument in the past? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On May 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Na ur whoscored na, have you forgotten this same Whoscored has been used by you to win an argument in the past? grin

Whoscored and other stats is for people who have common sense. Whoscored isnt a substitute for common sense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On May 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Shey dt rating even close.
See Hazard own compared to Salah na....too wide.
8.1 for Hazard to 5.8 for Salah.

According to whoscored Hazard was better than Salah this season and if you ask people who watched the entire season, Salah will be number 1 and Hazard wont even make number 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:19pm On May 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lol, I don explain d market.

Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2018
Greatihex:
i hope you are not going to turn to raumdeuter.

Compared to hazard's previous seasons in chelsea, is this one of his best seasons already?

Is he competing against himself or his contemporaries?

His past stats are average and so is this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2018
diggz:
Donjazet......I hear say you win 41mil....

i wish ooo my broda cheesy i paused betting for a while.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2018
diggz:
Donjazet......I hear say you win 41mil....

i wish ooo my broda cheesy Actually, i paused betting for a while.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whoscored also sai Hazard was better than Salah this season. Thats why you need to watch games and think, Don't contract your thinking faculty to whoscored

Hazard 9 MOTM Awards
Salah 8 MOTM Awards

Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

now, let us leave rating. Who was better between the 2 today?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On May 06, 2018
Greatihex:
now, let us leave rating. Who was better between the 2 today?

This is what happens when you dont think properly before bringing fallacies here. You were bringing whoscored here as evidence that Hazard was better today when you could have used your brains but you refused, when the same whoscored now shamed you, You started "Now kets leave ratings" why did you bring rating in the first place and why do you want us to leave ratings now?

Thats why I always tell people watch games and stop the foolishnes of Terry won this award, Hazard was MOTM and has 10 ratings by whoscored

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On May 06, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hazard 9 MOTM Awards
Salah 8 MOTM Awards

Na wa o

This same season wey we dey watch, For example, today Hazard will also win MOTM for doing nothing constructivee

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whoscored and other stats is for people who have common sense. Whoscored isnt a substitute for common sense
and the common sense told you that salah better than hazard today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.