Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10529546 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

You first lied that no one has done it, *ibime gave you 5. You said they did it long before hazard came to EPL, I showed you Nani who did in 2011, you said it's because of free kick, I showed you that nani played as a winger in 442 now you are chatting more bollocks

Will you stay one place so that the thunder meant for you won't go and fire airmark
Ibime brought 2 not 5.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:18pm On May 15, 2018
Unlimited22:

LOL. Look at this vaginacologist.
Thanks man

Congrats Chief... God bless your new age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:20pm On May 15, 2018
diggz:

Congrats Chief... God bless your new age.
Thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
airmark:

With his sound submission, one will know he understands football, unlike you who stated that Morata did above average this season. No sane football follower would spit that rubbish. Don't blame me, i was shocked.

You can't take what i say for what it is but you will peddle facts and figures from various website to talk from both sides of you mouth to argue here.

The favorite stats website you guys peddle around here scored him almost 7/10

You made everyone believe he was better as a substitute which is a lie. Morata played as a substitute 10 times this season and only scored once. But expert Airmark was pushing the narrative of him being a impact player from the bench. We see how your expert analysis have brought about defending an injury to Belotti and blaming his poor season on relapse.

Your own team striker has struggled with injury and had been injecting himself just to play for you but a supposed wise fan on Nairaland thinks it best to slander his name and say he always knew he was a failure. Just let us know that you are a Torino fan and save us the series of hogwash talks you have been peddling here.

I nor get your time abeggi. ciao

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2018
Unlimited22:

LOL, thanks boss.

Ye are welcome bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2018
popizaino:
yes especially when we have to suck raumdeuter's dick.

Yuck!!!... that's so gaaaaayyyyy embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 12:48pm On May 15, 2018
Premier League goals conceded since Virgil van Dijk's Liverpool debut...

Liverpool - 9
Man City - 9
Man Utd - 12
Spurs - 15
Arsenal - 21
Chelsea - 22

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:53pm On May 15, 2018
lalaboi:

You are the one who is missing the point of the discuss

I am calling your standards into question. I am being vilified right now because i chose to score Morata 6/10 and saying he did not fail, even 5 /10, is not a fail. I am calling out your standards after screaming for the past week over Morata because he came 4 goals short of your 'minimum'.

Is It not absurd to think you would set a 15goals target for someone who costs that much? Did Morata choose to cost that much?. the fact that he did not get 15goals and rather 11 is now reason for your outrage? Really?

[s]Do i want Morata to score more? yes i do. After Giroud was signed, can you say in all honesty that Morata was our No1 striker? If he was bought to be Number 1 striker at the club, he should be treated like one. Lukaku was brought in to be the undisputed Number 1 and when he had a bad patch, was he benched and another striker bought? even after Ibrahimovic left? That is the difference a lot of you are not considering which is why i feel this outrage by a lot of you is funny and uncalled for[/s].

1. Point of Discuss: What point of discuss am I missing exactly? Is it the one you just created now or the one that has been on the table for discussion before and after the arrival of your Miss Morita?

Bros…. this your poor man’s attempt at shifting the post like raumdeuter won’t work with me….

So, for the record, I will repeat what the discourse was, is and will always be…. How did your Miss Morita fare at the end of the 2017/2018 season?

I will suggest you channel all your energy into defending how you scored a terrible striker like Miss Morita 6/10 0r 5/10 in your books, and not me!

2. How are you being vilified lalaboi? How can you even dare to make such statement here? You are being vilified…. are you fvcking kidding me? You are either taking a piss or lying out rightly by trying to paint yourself as the victim when you have always been the villain here….

In case I assumed wrongly about your motives in using the word vilified…. kindly see the meaning and synonyms of vilify below…. then prove which one has been done to your person here;

Vilify: speak or write about in an abusively disparaging manner.

synonyms: disparage, denigrate, defame, run down, revile, berate, belittle, abuse, insult, slight, attack, speak ill of, speak evil of, pour scorn on, cast aspersions on, criticize, censure, condemn, decry, denounce, pillory, lambaste;
fulminate against, rail against, inveigh against, malign, slander, libel, conduct a smear campaign against, spread lies about, blacken the name/reputation of, sully the reputation of, give someone a bad name, bring someone into disrepute, discredit, stigmatize, traduce, calumniate, impugn;
slur;

OR

Is it safe for me to assume that you could be suffering from an acute memory loss? Because I truly cannot see how you who took a special time out to haul insults at me, questioned the type of father I was, used my wife and kids as a weapon in abusing me, called me unprintable names while hiding behind lies, twisting my words and intents in every post I made at the start of the season to sooth your narratives “just because I took an unpopular stand” while your cheerleaders like uncle tiLbros cheered you on…. can come here to start playing the victim card…. YOUR ARE SHAMELESS LALABOI!!!

3. Standards??: Lets even talk about not having a standard and double standards

How can you talk about standards when you have obviously failed woefully in giving yourself one or setting one for Miss Morita? This must be another ELRONY of life! You of all people should never be able to speak about standards…. especially when it comes to Miss Morata because unlike you I did set a standard based on the hype job you guys were doing…. and I was willing to settle for plenty assists that Uncle tiLbros promised Miss Morita was going to deliver along with a minimum of 15pl goals while you failed to set any achievable tangibles for a striker who you claim to believe in asides lofty promises and mere words….

So, let’s talk about standards and the absurdity in everything you typed below and I quote;

Is It not absurd to think you would set a 15goals target for someone who costs that much? Did Morata choose to cost that much?. the fact that he did not get 15goals and rather 11 is now reason for your outrage? Really?

The only thing that is absurd is the fact that you can still show face to question realistic standards that was set by me for a striker whom I never believed in…Who I still don’t believe In….and for any striker who is worth the 70mil that we spent on Miss Morita…… In case you fail to get it this time around…. your post is everything about the Double Standard that I spoke of earlier.

Oh....sorry I couldn’t resist striking out your last paragraph…..I really do not know what you want me to do with it sir? Do you want me to empathize with him for being a waste man that a 32year old waste man like giroud could easily bench? Or you want me to empathize with you over a striker that you were warned over...even when he was busy dropping 2goals,2assists in 2matches while doing a hat trick against a makeshift STOKE defense? Is that what you are asking for right now? Truth be told.... It is your type of thinking which has reduced us to playing yuropa league every Thursday come next season sir.

Lastly...what you called outrage is me just doing my civic job by keeping honest and holding you accountable for every ZOBO you sold to everyone on this thread at the start of the season. Anyways... I am sure you can see the table of Ls or elrony you are standing on now have the trio of Uncle tiLbros, Sir Laumdeuter and Lalaboi on it at the moment...all your supports have come out to swallow their Ls quietly...even your cheerleaders with funny monikers like spactacus,jojo and co have long disappeared like the fart of great lord coogars leprosy witch grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 12:58pm On May 15, 2018
Lalaboi

you can do better than asking the mods to ban me? It is shameful.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2018
NOBODYY:
Premier League goals conceded since Virgil van Dijk's Liverpool debut...

Liverpool - 9
Man City - 9
Man Utd - 12
Spurs - 15
Arsenal - 21
Chelsea - 22
Hmmmmm who is the owner of this L?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Lalaboi

you can do better than asking the mods to ban me? It is shameful.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then i thought you were smart enough to know what a spambot is. . feel free to peddle your assumptions about me around the thread. whatever rocks your boat

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Lalaboi

shekpites can't stay out of trouble smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by usbcable(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2018
That will be cool

really cool in fact
Nihilstjnr:
hearing some nice stories about us poaching Poch. cheesy

I would love that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On May 15, 2018
eph12:

Guardiola is the one dishing the L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On May 15, 2018
popizaino:
yes that explains why kdb having more assists than sterling and gerrad having more assists than sterling too on both occasions.

Sterling has never claimed to be the king of assists. If we check since sterling became a pro. Who has more assists him or hidden hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Guardiola is the one dishing the L
Which L is that? Even you would win the league after spending such amount.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On May 15, 2018
popizaino:
what are you saying ?

Nani and Pires won top assist with aid from playing corner kicks and freekicks something which hazard isn't chanced to do.

Sit down and let thunder fire you probably. what is he exposing pls?

People are making assists from deep in midfield you are talking about dead balls. How many assists did KDB have from dead ball. Sometimes sef na Leroy Sane dey take corner kicks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sterling has never claimed to be the king of assists. If we check since sterling became a pro. Who has more assists him or hidden hazard
don't bore me with this outdated bullshit.

Sterling has had managers that favours his style but none of hazard managers deserves him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
wehdonsir.....Spambot only works whenever I quote right? You do well... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 1:15pm On May 15, 2018
eph12:

shekpites can't stay out of trouble smh

Take your time eph... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2018
eph12:

Lordfalcao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2018
Ibime:

Lordfalcao
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2018
digz:
wehdonsir.....Spambot only works whenever I quote right? You do well... cheesy

Onigbese, you always dey owe ban!! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On May 15, 2018
popizaino:
don't bore me with this outdated bullshit.

Sterling has had managers that favours his style but none of hazard managers deserves him

Sterling has played under Rodgers, Pellegrini and Guardiola has 49 league assists
Hazard has played under Hiddink, DiMatteo, Benitez Mourinho and Conte 5 different managers has 46 EPL assists and he is still moaning abut favor his style

Despite that Sterling was a rookie who just came into the league a few years ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On May 15, 2018
eph12:

Which L is that? Even you would win the league after spending such amount.

Mourinho spent a lot, incurred the highest wage bill didnt win the league he actully finished almost 20points behind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mourinho spent a lot, incurred the highest wage bill didnt win the league he actully finished almost 20points behind
Wage bill plus transfer bill, who has spent more?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On May 15, 2018
eph12:

Wage bill plus transfer bill, who has spent more?

Man Utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2018
popizaino:
yes especially when we have to suck raumdeuter's dick.
I no send you o Charlie.

Leave football logic discourse for those who know and learn...

Don't bore us here with your back and forth shiits.

We all sabi Dayo as an amala turner (logic) and just few here can match him toe to toe like Airmark and we dey learn from am.

Ibi.me replied your comment and cleared you yet still you want to vomit this L, take time o undecided

If the son of man (Skimpledawg) says it's an L, it's an L indeed!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Man Utd.
You mean within these two years, the transfers both have made and not what they met?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On May 15, 2018
eph12:

You mean within these two years, the transfers both have made and not what they met?

Do the Maths

(1) (2) (3) ... (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), abimcdssi, CentiLion(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.