Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10528641 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5302) (5303) (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:19pm On May 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

someone posted a picture of a guy whose moniker starts with A.
Could be Anybody...

Thanks Bruv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2018
diggz:

Thanks Bruv
i think i know the babe... shocked
im just seeing the pix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Luiz has been exiled from Brazil for over a year even when he was playing for Chelsea, he has been disowned by country

Boateng and Neuer are injured they're going to the world cup Luiz was exiled by club and country

Can you back this lie up, with 100 bucks? Everyday you will just come here with wrong info from your stupid sources, as facts.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

You fit add your own join. Mann utd paid more on player wages in the last 2 seasons than city

Egbon Dayo

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
airmark:

Can you back this lie up, with 100 bucks? Everyday you will just come here with wrong info from your stupid sources, as facts.

The previous debt you dey owe shey you don pay am? This is Luiz National team appearance in the last 2 yrs.
I am sure someone like you will tell us he has been injured for the past 2yrs

73mins in 2yrs for National Team

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

You fit add your own join. Mann utd paid more on player wages in the last 2 seasons than city

Wage bill plus transfer fee, who has spent more? You said Man Utd, Larride has asked you to put your money where your mouth is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On May 16, 2018
larride:
Egbon Dayo
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
L-arride

Na edumare give you the L and made it the first letter in your name

Embrace it with joy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]The previous debt you dey owe shey you don pay am? This is Luiz National team appearance in the last 2 yrs.
I am sure someone like you will tell us he has been injured for the past 2yrs

73mins in 2yrs for National Team[/s]

You stated that someone was exiled for over a year. Are you still standing by that lie?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On May 16, 2018
airmark:

You stated that someone was exiled for over a year. Are you still standing by that lie?

Use your sense if you have any,

How can someone have just 73mins in 2yrs and say he is not in exile or tell us the lie that he has been injured for 2yrs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7118243_luiz_png6b9ebe8dd894df2eeb1c2246bf561d52
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Use your sense if you have any,

How can someone have just 73mins in 2yrs and say he is not in exile or tell us the lie that he has been injured for 2yrs[/s]

Where did this come from apari oshi?

raumdeuter:

Luiz has been exiled from Brazil for over a year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:00pm On May 16, 2018
lalaboi:

You sha one fight gidigbo by force. Go and deep my response well when your blood don cold.

Yes, a course supervisor can assist a student over an essay give him/her feedback. I have refused to be one for you. tongue

Till Morata start performing? Dude already performed in the first half of the season and i have pointed you towards where the hiccups came in for him in the second half of the season. Its up to you to understand or tow the line of the 'haters'. . you are already a hater anyway. Repent now, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. grin

Mr LaLaboL F-araday....this must be you suffering from another memory lapse sir! ....were you duly warned about the hiccups that are associated to miss morita before is purchase and afterwards or you just woke up to it suddenly?

You are exhibiting symptoms of a perpetual late comer....slow to school...slow to class...slow to learn...slow to comprehend and even slower to acknowledge when you are wrong. They must have had you in mind when the word Elrony Irony was birthed sir! Or how else do you want me to reconcile the fact that you want me to understand or make me see reasons with the points that I have already dropped before the start of the season about miss morita and his numerous hiccups? Truth be told..... You were bad as a student(number1 La), poor as a teacher(number2 La), and even worse as a self-acclaimed course supervisor (number3 boL).

Please note as it is written in the bible, Proverbs 29:23- A man's pride will bring him low, but a humble spirit will obtain honor. so change your ways....accept the 3Ls in your moniker and swallow it with dignity because there is no shame in Labour LaLaboL sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On May 16, 2018
airmark:
Where did this come from apari oshi?

Anyoe that plays 73mins in 2yrs. Less than a full game in 2yrs has been exiled. That is basic common sense but I know thats asking for too much from you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 2:10pm On May 16, 2018
lalaboi:

You sha one fight gidigbo by force. Go and deep my response well when your blood don cold.

Yes, a course supervisor can assist a student over an essay give him/her feedback. I have refused to be one for you. tongue

Till Morata start performing? Dude already performed in the first half of the season and i have pointed you towards where the hiccups came in for him in the second half of the season. Its up to you to understand or tow the line of the 'haters'. . you are already a hater anyway. Repent now, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. grin

Mr LaLaboL F-araday....this must be you suffering from another memory lapse sir! ....were you duly warned about the hiccups that are associated to miss morita before is purchase and afterwards or you just woke up to it suddenly?

You are definitely exhibiting symptoms of a perpetual late comer....slow to school...slow to class...slow to learn...slow to comprehend and even slower to acknowledge when you are wrong. They must have definitely had you in mind when the word Elrony Irony was birthed sir! Or how else do you want me to reconcile the fact that you want me to understand or make me see reasons with the points that I have already dropped before the start of the season about miss morita and his numerous hiccups? Truth be told..... You were bad as a student(number1 La), poor as a teacher(number2 La), and even worse as a self acclaimed course supervisor (number3 boL).

Please note as it is written in the bible, Provs 29:23- A man's pride will bring him low, But a humble spirit will obtain honor. so change your ways....accept the 3Ls in your moniker and swallow it with dignity because there is no shame in Labour LaLaboL sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Anyoe that plays 73mins in 2yrs. Less than a full game in 2yrs has been exiled. That is basic common sense but I know thats asking for too much from you[/s]

That's you giving a stupid interpretation to that lie, that he was exiled for over a year. Shameless brat, everyday you are being caught telling one lie or another.

Was Luiz exiled for over a year? A simple Yes or No question, is making you sweat in your nostrils. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On May 16, 2018
airmark:

That's you giving a stupid interpretation to that lie, that he was exiled for over a year. Shameless brat, everyday you are being caught telling one lie or another.

Was Luiz exiled for over a year? A simple Yes or No question, is making you sweat in your nostrils. cheesy

Anyone with common sense will see that Luiz has been exiled for the past 2yrs by Brazil. 73mins in 2yrs of NT football points to that. I expect anyone with half a brain to know but you have less than half so its understandable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2018
Diggz. . Dem don ban you again? grin

You see why you should not follow me fight Gidigbo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Anyone with common sense will see that Luiz has been exiled for the past 2yrs by Brazil. 73mins in 2yrs of NT football points to that. I expect anyone with half a brain to know but you have less than half so its understandable

Do you even know the meaning of 'exile'? How could someone be on exile and still came to perform at a place he was exiled from?

This is a disgrace from a so-called OAU product. Shameful. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:40pm On May 16, 2018
RLC and Cahill going to WC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
RLC and Cahill going to WC.

No Wilshere. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2018
Just checked now, what happened to Smalling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2018
tammy abraham can go and die na grin grin grin
btw no creativity in midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Messi sef undecided

How does he score much and assist much too?

Nawa o
that is why he is the best Player on the planet. Cristiano just dey score tap ins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
airmark:
Do you even know the meaning of 'exile'? How can someone be on exile and still came to perform at a place he was exiled from?

This is a disgrace from a so-called OAU product. Shameful. undecided

I should be asking you if you know the meaning of logic. Logically anyone who plays 73mins in 2yrs is in exile like your Davd Luiz who you hyped to the heavens and is getting benched by no name Brazilian defenders

Not a surprise since he disgraced the entire nation at the last world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
Jones Cahill Stones and Macguire for CD Good options

I am sure other countries attackers are smiling

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
sod09:
i think i know the babe... shocked
im just seeing the pix

You still get am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2018
elrony:

You still get am?
yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2018
sod09:
yeah

Show me, then remove it after 1 minute if you wish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
Jones Cahill Stones and Macguire for CD Good options

I am sure other countries attackers are smiling
for the first i agree with you
lets not even go to the midfield, no passer or creative midfielders
germany,france, brazil,spain even naija will beat them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
elrony:

grin grin grin
im born again, i no go risk ban
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:40pm On May 16, 2018
lalaboi:
Diggz. . Dem don ban you again? grin

You see why you should not follow me fight Gidigbo?

olote.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I must fight Gidigbo with you sir...for refusing to chop your L with dignity after you punch all my eye at the start of the season over Miss Morita.... I will not rest till you chop your L sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]
I should be asking you if you know the meaning of logic. Logically anyone who plays 73mins in 2yrs is in exile like your Davd Luiz who you hyped to the heavens and is getting benched by no name Brazilian defenders

Not a surprise since he disgraced the entire nation at the last world cup[/s]

Mr. Logic, was Luiz exiled for over a year? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:42pm On May 16, 2018
elrony:

Elrony of life...babalawo pastor...fake prophet...you too wan see gurl yansh and bweast...Useless pastor...Omoscummytewon pastor!! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5302) (5303) (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.