Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2018
airmark:

So shocking, Martinez is crazy. Some coaches just like seeing Fellaini's hair.

Martinez has no need for Naingollan.

Naingollan can only play in a 3 man midfield and Belgium only deploy 2 CMs in a 3-4-2-1 formation, being Debruyne plus Witsel which has been working for them. They have Tielemans or Dembele to call from the bench as Debruynes replacement and Naingollan cannot play Witsels position so he is a spare leg. It's better to throw on Fellaini for aerial balls in the last 10 mins than carry Naingollan who you would never use.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2018
airmark:

Shameless apari. Nobody bought Fabregas and Alonso 70m, less than a year ago.

Lalaboi will fight that spanish coach, you will see.

Oga go and sleep.

Lets all act like everyone that does not make the world cup for their country is dead beat.

Raja Naingollan didn't make Belgium squad. . He was perhaps Roma's best midfielder this past season and somehow Fellaini makes it to the world cup ahead of him

MAuro Icardi, Seira A top scorer is also not going to the world cup. is he also rubbish to you now?

Go and sleep jare. . broken clock of a person

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

If someone bought Fabregas for 35M when the EPL most expensive midfielder was 40M

How is that much different from buying Morata 60M when the EPL record for a striker is 75M

How old was Fabregas 4yrs ago and how old is he now? Fabregas was at the world cup 4yrs ago, what's your excuse for Morata at 25?

Pa Ramuzaki why are you chatting sh1t everyday now?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2018
lalaboi:

Oga go and sleep.

Lets all act like everyone that does not make the world cup for their country is dead beat.

Raja Naingollan didn't make Belgium squad. . He was perhaps Roma's best midfielder this past season and somehow Fellaini makes it to the world cup ahead of him

MAuro Icardi, Seira A top scorer is also not going to the world cup. is he also rubbish to you now?

Go and sleep jare. . broken clock of a person

Were you shocked that Morata wasn't called like many of us were, about Naingollan's exclusion?

It's pathetic when you are trying to categorise a flop among those who actually deserved call ups. You are the broken record here. Only a fool will be surprised about Morata's exclusion. Like your platform, he is notjustok for an ambitious team.

Mr. 6/10, your nonsense striker wasn't deemed fit to even start our cup final, yet you think any sane coach, will leave Rodrigo, Aspas and Costa out for the fido dido striker that came to add nothing to our team?

Out of those that couldn't make the world cup, we know those who should and those who shouldn't. Morata can go and play his own beach world cup in Ibiza.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:04pm On May 21, 2018
@ airmark

If morata dey fall upandan for grass... I sincerely doubt he can survive beach soccer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2018
diggz:
@ airmark

If morata dey fall upandan for grass... I sincerely doubt he can survive beach soccer.

At least he will try to avoid dipping his mouth in the sand and learn how not to be falling up and down.

Rumours about interest in Lewandowski, is flying around. Morata has made even some strikers who might have lost their touches, to now look appealing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:28pm On May 21, 2018
airmark:

At least he will try to avoid dipping his mouth in the sand and learn how not to be falling up and down.

Rumours about interest in Lewandowski, is flying around. Morata has made even some strikers who might have lost their touches, to now look appealing.

even giroud now looks like a fvcking superstar.....

Meanwhile is the gist about Antonio conte true?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:30pm On May 21, 2018
diggz:

That he's leaving in 2 days?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:36pm On May 21, 2018
Unlimited22:

That he's leaving in 2 days?

If he is gone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:38pm On May 21, 2018
diggz:

If he is gone?
I doubt that. Not yet. Oga jetted off to Italy immediately after the final though.

On a brighter note, I just read that Batshuayi got a FA Cup winner's medal. No less than he deserves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2018
Roman Abramovich has personally paid out #Napoli coach Sarri's €8m release clause. An announcement is expected within 24-48 hours. Conte will be relieved of his duties early tomorrow morning. (Standard) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2018
airmark:

Were you shocked that Morata wasn't called like many of us were, about Naingollan's exclusion?

It's pathetic when you are trying to categorise a flop among those who actually deserved call ups. You are the broken record here. Only a fool will be surprised about Morata's exclusion. Like your platform, he is notjustok for an ambitious team.

Mr. 6/10, your nonsense striker wasn't deemed fit to even start our cup final, yet you think any sane coach, will leave Rodrigo, Aspas and Costa out for the fido dido striker that came to add nothing to our team?

Out of those that couldn't make the world cup, we know those who should and those who shouldn't. Morata can go and play his own beach world cup in Ibiza.

Why would i be shocked he didnt make the world cup team? Do you see me complaining?

If you were a coach and the world cup was around the corner, you want to pick strikers who have had a good run up to the world cup in the same year or not?
\
Morata was out of the world since he missed the last internationals. Any sane person would have known that it was a long shot for him to make the squad since his inconsistent run in the side from the start of the year due mainly to his back injury.

Stop being a sucker all over the board. go and get laid or something, i cannot help your frustration.. leave my moinker out your posts and stop pestering my life.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:44pm On May 21, 2018
Unlimited22:

I doubt that. Not yet. Oga jetted off to Italy immediately after the final though.

On a brighter note, I just read that Batshuayi got a FA Cup winner's medal. No less than he deserves.

nice one...

conte is a madman aswear...he definitely wants out. no wonder this season he served us one of the most boring type of soccer I have ever seen in my life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2018
airmark:

So shocking, Martinez is crazy. Some coaches just like seeing Fellaini's hair.

BREAKING: Roberto Martinez has announced that Maroune Fellaini will Captain his Belgium side for the world cup Russia #SSN

Martinez on high grade weed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:01am On May 22, 2018
diggz:

At least before fabregas became useless he delivered.... Unlike your miss Morita who took us into Europa.

What of hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:03am On May 22, 2018
wman:

BREAKING: Roberto Martinez has announced that Maroune Fellaini will Captain his Belgium side for the world cup Russia #SSN

Do you mean this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:05am On May 22, 2018
airmark:

How old was Fabregas 4yrs ago and how old is he now? Fabregas was at the world cup 4yrs ago, what's your excuse for Morata at 25?

Pa Ramuzaki why are you chatting sh1t everyday now?

Players of fabregas age are going to the world cup for their country. So why are we not seeing Alonso Luiz Belotti at the world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2018
lalaboi:

Why would i be shocked he didnt make the world cup team? Do you see me complaining?

If you were a coach and the world cup was around the corner, you want to pick strikers who have had a good run up to the world cup in the same year or not?
\
Morata was out of the world since he missed the last internationals. Any sane person would have known that it was a long shot for him to make the squad since his inconsistent run in the side from the start of the year due mainly to his back injury.

Stop being a sucker all over the board. go and get laid or something, i cannot help your frustration.. leave my moinker out your posts and stop pestering my life.

What concerns getting laid with this? When you were typing rubbish about morata, throwing shades you didn't know what you were brewing.

Since Morata had a good season according to you, i don't know where this recent back injury excuse came out from.

Spanish coach must be lynched for dropping our effective striker. We won't accept it. Our 6/10 striker must go to the mundial.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:26am On May 22, 2018
diggz:

I'm confused on his issue now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2018
diggz:

At least before fabregas became useless he delivered.... Unlike your miss Morita who took us into Europa.
I also heard monreal was preferred to Roberto Alonso Carlos cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2018
wman:

that guy is ruining his mother fucking career himself.
I pity Henry cos they both in this,he dropped naingolan and took felliani using tastics as excuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2018
Unlimited22:
Nainggolan isn't going to the world cup, fellaini is.
What do you have to say about this?

Cc Airmark diggz ibime Nihilstjnr raumdeuter Skimpledawg AmoryBlacq Mrphilia Griffon Greatihex
Etc
it has not been confirmed. The list is still provisional nah. Abi, no be so?

Even if he goes, it is just for tactical reasons. To have another tactical alternative.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is that not the coach who made Hidden Hazard captain? No be today he don dey make stuupid decisions
don't allow your hate for a man to destroy you. Hazard is assistant captain and got it during marc's time. Was martinez their coach during the European Championship?
How many regular players have more caps than Hazard in that team?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2018
Unlimited22:
Why not?
me, i can't. He is too slow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:03am On May 22, 2018
Greatihex:

Even if he goes, it is just for tactical reasons. To have another tactical alternative.
Oga he's not even in the preliminary squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

Oga he's not even in the preliminary squad
i am talking of fellaini. But, it is bad that Nainggolan didn't make it. Maybe, the coach is trying to get back at him for retiring cause of not being called up for a friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:18am On May 22, 2018
Sunderland dropped down to League One?
That's frankly ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 9:32am On May 22, 2018
Unlimited22:
Nainggolan isn't going to the world cup, fellaini is.
What do you have to say about this?

Cc Airmark diggz ibime Nihilstjnr raumdeuter Skimpledawg AmoryBlacq Mrphilia Griffon Greatihex
Etc
Just seeing this now. Sometimes if the coach doesn't like you there is nothing you can do about it. Martinez said its a tactical decision but we all know it's personal. Nainggolan to retire is the best at moment, I feel for the guy sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03am On May 22, 2018
Greatihex:
don't allow your hate for a man to destroy you. Hazard is assistant captain and got it during marc's time. Was martinez their coach during the European Championship?
How many regular players have more caps than Hazard in that team?

Any sensible coach will know that hazard is no captain material

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2018
Greatihex:

It has! Naiggolan has even retired from the national team as of yesterday! It is a useless decision and anyone who actually believes fellaini is more deserving of either a place in the squad or would add more to their play than naiggolan deserves to train with Anthony joshua with out gloves

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:37am On May 22, 2018
funlord:

It has! Naiggolan has even retired from the national team as of yesterday! It is a useless decision and anyone who actually believes fellaini is more deserving of either a place in the squad or would add more to their play than naiggolan deserves to train with Anthony joshua with out gloves
Joshua go die for my hand,no be by only blow.
Why be say them pick fellani over this dude causing this much outrage?
Na so the guy good reach ?
Maybe Fellani brings something else to the table and they don't need more of what naiggolan is actually good at.
Fellani na senior man for This Belgian team people forget that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), erniok(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.