Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655318 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lana1:
I tire for the amala turner.
Germany got knocked out he's here quoting 4 world cup and 3 Euros. How will 4 world cup and 3 Euros help them from not boarding plane back to Munich tomorrow morning?
That's if that West Germany chancellor will not even seize the plane and ask them to trek back home, especially Neuer

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

with bag of beans there?

I'm actually salivating

Did you watch Brazil's previous games? Nothing special.

He has 2 job descriptions today. Break Neymar's and coutinho's legs. What He does thereafter is none of my business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Laumdeuter ……..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Picture of the day

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol what teams have i been supporting that you know? Your England has never won a tournament in your life time. My France has won a world cup and 2 Euros and my Orange boys have won 1 Euro too.
Oga na you and England get bad luck pass, how many penalty shoot out heartbreaks? Should we talk about Waddle, or is it Southgate or is it Stuart Pearce?

So you don switch allegiance to france abi? Carry Go. My Azzuri Boys have won something in my lifetime but you know what, I don't dwell on it. Want to know why? It's because it's all in the past now. Look to the future Bruv. Don't be like the Germans my Gee.

All in the past Bruv. No more Penalty heartbreaks henceforth. We've left that to the likes of Messers Messi and Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
diggz:
Laumdeuter ……..
he needs a shoulder to cry on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
diggz:
Laumdeuter ……..

He keeps getting them, left, right and middle. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark don see food today ..... raumdeuter go suffer for him hands cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
diggz:
airmark don see food today ..... raudeuter go suffer for him hands cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na him Hummels knock Germany out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na him Hummels knock Germany out

bwuahahaha…….. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Airmark where are you grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Airmark where are you grin grin grin

Bayern thread...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is extreme form of foolishness. Did you see Boateng on the field today? Without Boateng Germany losses 2-0

His foolish red card put his team under pressure against sweden. His shambolic defending against Mexico was the genesis of their outster. If he had not recieved the red against sweden, the team wouldnt have been exhausted all their strenght against Sweden. I blame him and Joachim low. Judge him based on this world cup. Not the one he won on the shoulders of Lahm, Schweisteiger, Howedes, Klose and peak Muller.

Leon Balogun > Boateng

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
diggz:

Bayern thread...
Let me stroll there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
CapitalCee:

His foolish red card put his team under pressure against sweden. His shambolic defending against Mexico was the genesis of their outster. If he had not recieved the red against sweden, the team wouldnt have been exhausted all their strenght against Sweden. I blame him and Joachim low. Judge him based on this world cup. Not the one he won on the shoulders of Lahm, Schweisteiger, Howedes, Klose and peak Muller.

Leon Balogun > Boateng

vs Sweden Germany won, this world cup Boateng was not responsible for any goal conceded

His last ditch stops was what stopped Germany from losing by multiple goals to Sweden when he left the field today no leadership in defence and Germany had their worst defensive performance

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
diggz:

see you... you think I want elrony to use my dogs for rituals? grin cheesy
Elrony isn't a ritualist, larride is an ogbonist cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

vs Sweden Germany won, this world cup Boateng was not responsible for any goal conceded

His last ditch stops was what stopped Germany from losing by multiple goals to Sweden when he left the field today no leadership in defence and Germany had their worst defensive performance

His last ditch stops? Who then did the last ditch stops when he was sent off and his team went on to score 2 goals without reply. He is the most experienced defender in the squad so should be held responsible for the teams kamikaze defending. His poor reading of the game and organisation led to Mexico winner and they were lucky that Layun and Hernandez did not punish them further as a result of poor defending. An important game against Sweden he couldnt track the runs of Ola Toivonen for the goal. As that was not enough he bagged a red to miss the match that would have sent them through.
You keeping blaming John Terry for getting a red card versus barca and missing the final with Bayern. But nothing for Boateng for not keeping his composure to send carry his team through.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
diggz:

we need to close down that una ministry.... una don join something else inside cheesy

False accusations against the anointed ones grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
CapitalCee:

His last ditch stops? Who then did the last ditch stops when he was sent off and his team went on to score 2 goals without reply. He is the most experienced defender in the squad so should be held responsible for the teams kamikaze defending. His poor reading of the game and organisation led to Mexico winner and they were lucky that Layun and Hernandez did not punish them further as a result of poor defending. An important game against Sweden he couldnt track the runs of Ola Toivonen for the goal. As that was not enough he bagged a red to miss the match that would have sent them through.
You keeping blaming John Terry for getting a red card versus barca and missing the final with Bayern. But nothing for Boateng for not keeping his composure to send carry his team through.

Sorry this is a very clueless response. Germany only scored 1 goal after Biateng left the field

The Mexican goal was all on Hummels who was spinning for Hernandez everyone could see that. He was not responsible for tracking Toivonen it was Rudiger
Seems you watched a very different world cup because all the scenarios you said didnt happen. Germany didnt score 2 goals after Bosteng left, Boateng was not tracking Toivonen, Boateng went to cover the crosser of the ball and Toivonen went past Kroos to score

Without Boateng today, Germany posted their worst defensive display

Terry never did anything meaningful for club or country, Boateng won a CL on the field, world cup on the field, Now tell us what Terry won on the field

Matthäus: "Only Boateng and Manuel Neuer can leave the game with their heads held high. The so-called Löw favourites and leaders have abandoned their coach and by that I mean Khedira, Özil and Müller"

ABove is the verdict of former German captain, world cup winner and FIFA WPOTY

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
chic2pimp:

So you don switch allegiance to france abi? Carry Go. My Azzuri Boys have won something in my lifetime but you know what, I don't dwell on it. Want to know why? It's because it's all in the past now. Look to the future Bruv. Don't be like the Germans my Gee.

All in the past Bruv. No more Penalty heartbreaks henceforth. We've left that to the likes of Messers Messi and Ronaldo.

Switch allegiance bawo? I think you got me mixed up with someone else. Can you tell me what teams you think I support?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Useless leader that got sent off for silly tackles.

Common group stage he can't beast or drag his team to the next round.

Germany out... take your L in peace brah! cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
elrony:

Useless leader that got sent off for silly tackles.

Common group stage he can't beast or drag his team to the next round.

Germany out... take your L in peace brah! cheesy

If Boateng was on the field then you can blame him. He wasnt on the field vs Madrid Hummels failed, He wasnt on the field vs Korea Hummels failed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
selecao squad turn up. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Golden boy... kiss

We are here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

If Boateng was on the field then you can blame him. He wasnt on the field vs Madrid Hummels failed, He wasnt on the field vs Korea Hummels failed

You mean Boateng the EPL alumnus was not there to save Hummels the Burnthisleaguedown product?

Isn’t Amadioha wonderful? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

elrony is a confirmed cultist and ritualist.

he has sacrificed elanpiro for power to perform miracles in his fake ministry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
afrodoc2:

You mean Boateng the EPL alumnus was not there to save Hummels the Burnthisleaguedown product?

Isn’t Amadioha wonderful? cheesy

When Boateng was in the EPL he wasnt doing anything until he came to the Bundesliga to Bayern and learnt how to dominate CL and World cup finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
starboy Neymar already performing signs and wonders for these heathen communists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sorry this is a very clueless response. Germany only scored 1 goal after Biateng left the field

The Mexican goal was all on Hummels who was spinning for Hernandez everyone could see that. He was not responsible for tracking Toivonen it was Rudiger
Seems you watched a very different world cup because all the scenarios you said didnt happen. Germany didnt score 2 goals after Bosteng left, Boateng was not tracking Toivonen, Boateng went to cover the crosser of the ball and Toivonen went past Kroos to score

Without Boateng today, Germany posted their worst defensive display

Terry never did anything meaningful for club or country, Boateng won a CL on the field, world cup on the field, Now tell us what Terry won on the field

Matthäus: "Only Boateng and Manuel Neuer can leave the game with their heads held high. The so-called Löw favourites and leaders have abandoned their coach and by that I mean Khedira, Özil and Müller"

ABove is the verdict of former German captain, world cup winner and FIFA WPOTY

Its none of my business how many goals Germany scored when he was out. The fact was that he was there and was committing all manner of blunders before the ref put him out of his misery. Germany did not concede again in his absence to show you his presence in the defence is the problem. Germany were better without him according to Independent and BBC.
While will he stray to mark the crosser when Toivonen is making his runs. What were The full back and Rudy doing. The image below the site said he strayed out of position to allow the Swedish in on many occasions. Example was the Toivonen's goal. Stop blaming Hummels your easy Target Boateng is the defence leader so should be responsible.
As far as i am concerned Terry has done more than him. Terry did not win anything on the back of anybody. Since the retirement of Lahm and co, Boateng has been exposed why City have to offload early. Every Terry's trophy his is integral

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
see gabby Jesus again o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

elrony is a confirmed cultist and ritualist.

he has sacrificed elanpiro for power to perform miracles in his fake ministry
That he isn't a ritualist doesn't mean he is not a cultist grin grin

We know the number of heads under his altar at Oshogbo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.