Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579700 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
I remember when someone argued with me that this Isco is better than Hazard. His dribbling skill is suspect for me guy just has a low center of gravity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Every team needs a coach, Maybe not against the Djibouti but by the time you get to face Brazil, Germany etc, you need a coach. There are in-game maneuvers and tactical changes that you need to respond to immediately

And you are trivializing Zidane's input in Madrid, peace keeping is not the reason he was able to win Europe 3 times in a row vs the best tacticians out there and it wasn't like Madrid was winning everyday before him

Said someone..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
All of Group B is out. Shame they delivered the best game so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Debroslink:

Your overhyped goalkeeper couldn't save a single penalty kick out of 6 of them today.

Flop
He tried his best. Useless LaLiga players like Pique, Koke and Aspas where the one that sent Spain packing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Spain Issa go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Vanquay:

I don't drink but anything smokeable that isn't nicotine is fair game for me...abeg how them dey smoke codeine, I wan try am.

I was referring to the igbo, but I won't be surprised if I hear that they are smoking codeine, those guys invent crazy things to get high. That's how In my former house, I saw guys smoking igbo with apple. They created a hole through the apple and were smoking through it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lets blame Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I asked you to post Messi's trophy.

I can see a trophy in your pics. it doesn't seem to be attached to a Messi.

Try another pic

I can't see or read how Ronaldo dragged them to the trophy as you claimed grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
pamcode:
I remember when someone argued with me that this Isco is better than Hazard. His dribbling skill is suspect for me guy just has a low center of gravity.

I would be surprised if it wasn't Dayo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lana1:
He tried his best. Useless LaLiga players like Pique, Koke and Aspas where the one that sent Spain packing.

There had been 26 penalties from open play before today's game, so don't blame Pique or any Spanish players.

Save one just one out of six, he couldn't. He's the reason my favorite country is out.

#PussyDaGea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
pamcode:
France vs Argentina Imo is the best game so far.
It's your opinion though I respect it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
DeGea 1 save the entire tournament
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lana1:
Good. Better. Best ni!
He's not good? So its DDG that was better? Shii

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Debroslink:

There had been 26 penalties from open play before today's game, so don't blame Pique or any Spanish players.

Save one just one out of six, he couldn't. He's the reason my favorite country is out.

#PussyDaGea

If your overrated Pique didn't turn box 18, to altar, using his church mind to shout a needless halleluyyah, probably the match wouldn't have reached extra time.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Now that Spain are out, I'll root for Uruguay and ANY team that will knock out England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

What happened to these accomplished footballers? They only won 1 game via a deflection vs Iran

while being coached by a bad coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
homesteady:

I was referring to the igbo, but I won't be surprised if I hear that they are smoking codeine, those guys invent crazy things to get high. That's how In my former house, I saw guys smoking igbo with apple. They created a hole through the apple and were smoking through it grin

That Apple na regular something
It's a last minute strategy me self don try am when I ran out of papers...but for real smoking is way better than alcohol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ibime:

When did someone living homesteady in 2 by 2 get gateman?

Abokis are everywhere looking for gateman jobs, it's not hard to find one grin Besides, he is not the gateman for my family house oh, he is the gateman for my Off-campus hostel. We can't have a Chelsea fan as gateman in my family house oh! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
homesteady:

I can't see or read how Ronaldo dragged them to the trophy as you claimed grin

dude you're wasting your time if you think I'm going to debate international performance with you.

Trophies cannot be debated.

Either produce the Messi trophy or keep it moving.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
pamcode:

Nah I think France-Argemtina edges them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Guardiola in Spain 1 world cup, 1 Euro
Since Guardiola left Spain, not even 1 quarter final

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
airmark:

If your overrated Pique didn't turn box 18, to altar, using his church mind to shout a needless halleluyyah, probably the match wouldn't have reached extra time.

Stop basing your assessment on probability. State the facts. The fact is DaGea led Spain out of the tournament.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
airmark:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
raumdeuter:
Lets blame Morata
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

while being coached by a bad coach

But You said they don't need to be coached grin and as accomplished footballers they can excel anywhere besides they created more than 5 good chances so that bad coach analogy na wash

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
You guys should gather your Ls and dump it on man united thread. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile,

A new G.O.A.T will emerge from dis world cup, in the person of Eden NWACHINEKE Hazard.

Raudemeter be ready for your Ls, u go chop am tire.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Debroslink:

#PussyDaGea
Lol. Penalties are 50-50. U either make a save or u dont. Its actually easier to score a PK than to save one. But ur agenda has clearly dulled your reasoning.

Spain have gone from potential PK takers like Villa, Cesc, Iniesta, Alonso and Xavi to wastemen like Pique, Aspas, Koke.

Why couldn't ur favorite country win the game in 120 mins. Why were they passing the ball aimlessly all over the pitch? Why did they ve to rely on penalties?? Or are u gonna blame De Gea for that too.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. Same as Messi and Dembele.

Akinfeev wey no even sabi! Mans hasn't kept a CS in the UCL since 2006. But useless Spanish players turned him to Superman! Lets not forget Puque conceding a penalty. Useless Spanish defence conceded two Pks in the tournament. The highest by any team if i'm not mistaken.

Oya blame De Gea!!

He faced just 11 shots on target in the world cup and conceded 10 goals... He only had a single save in the world cup (Same as Suarez in 2014 world cup)

Overhyped Spanish jet li

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Putin must have instructed the VARs not to award Spain that late penalty grin Becase it was so obvious that Ramos was pulled back the Russian player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
raumdeuter:
Guardiola in Spain 1 world cup, 1 Euro
Since Guardiola left Spain, not even 1 quarter final
I'll only agree with this if England win this world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
The only shot De Gea can save right now is a screenshot.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
raumdeuter:
Lets blame Morata

We will blame Pique. He did a Boathand for Spain. Overrated defenders everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, lateefGRDT(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.