Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514850 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
digz:

me no get balls.... cheesy cheesy

lol....just die the matter boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
sod09:
you never try Osun toto b4 tongue...
It's may end up in rape just like the viral video going round grin

Abeg, how I fit see the video grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cloudy with a chance to rain blood.
Wondering if I should get rain coat or pop corn lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Training section yesterday

Alonso looks kinda bigger or is it just me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
A40:
Hahahahahaha, this is pure comedic gold

Btw where is olabode89 and other UFC people. Hands up if you saw Cormier KOing Miocic. I don't know if I've ever seen a bigger upset in UFC Heavyweight history

Bro!

I had some money on DC to win.... the odd was about 2.87. I didn't anticipate a 1st round KO. The PPV was money well spent, although Ngannou and the black beast served a snooze-fest.

DC is the GOAT. F*ck the PED using skinny legs Jon Jones. DC is pure inspiration, a dude less than 6ft tall with massive reach disadvantage plus zero athletic outlook (although he is fast and a top athlete) achieving double champ status in the major league of fighting is outstanding!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Digz and lana1 make una die matter jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na wao!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
I can see that your mentor have tutored you well in the art of stupidity and f00lishness while you are still studying course 101 on scamming people under him....

I wont be surprised if he is your only hope of eating dinner tonight cuz no more government free N18,900 ... reason why you have been f00lishly trying to make a non-existent point....ranting endlessly like an Eleran(meat seller) who took loan to buy meat which is about to go bad.... you compound f00l!

Nigga! stop spewing gibberish like a desperate cvnt on heat cuz your shit dont phase me....

I put it to you that only a confirmed dindinrin , a blaady meat seller like you will make such imbecilic comparison....but it is nothing new ,neither is it a news when it comes to you.... bcuz you have long proven yourself to be daft and a cretin...

Mr Fraud is Fraud....

Mr A... Attempted fraud and failed...

Mr B..... Planned, executed and succeeded in carrying out a fraud from a deadmans account...

But fraud is a fraud....and both are equal in your eyes and will be judged as the same by the book of LAW....

You definitely must have been birthed and fathered by a goat cuz your f00lishness is deeply rooted.... no wonder your life haven't taken off...and will never take off as long as you cant reason properly bcuz of arsslicking….. you frustrated demented beast of a being....

bl00dy arsslicker!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hazardfan1:

Abeg, how I fit see the video grin
it's was on front page some days ago...it's was really funny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr e be like dem don send you to prison cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
olabode89:

Izzy has got a very good chance of becoming the Middleweight champ by 2019. He showed tremendous improvement with his wrestling defence and clinch game. My only problem is with his lack of genuine KO power. He relies on excellent technique and accumulation of damage, which is not s bad thing. Against freaks and beasts like Paolo Costa and Yoel Romero, one punch can put Israel to sleep.

I am so happy with the success of Israel and Kamaru Usman in the UFC. Hopefully Mohammed Usman (Kamaru's bro) can make It to the UFC next year. I won't be surprise if an event is held in Nigeria or SA soon. It would have happened sooner if Ngannou had lived up to the hype.

Did you guys see the snooze fest Ngannou and Derrick Lewis delivered last night... Lmao! STIPE pounded the fear of God into Ngannou. Dude was having PTSD shiit in the octagon.

You nailed it right on the head. Classic PTSD, the guy came into the fight just to avoid getting hit. Even when he threw a couple of feeble punches he threw them while running backwards. It was a disgrace and doubly so with him being an African.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Greatihex:
Players from EPL who are still in World Cup

Manchester united
1.lingard
2.Rashford
3.young
4.Jones
5.linderlof
6.Pogba
7.Lukaku
8.Fellaini

Tottenham
1.kane
2.Dier
3.Tripper
4.Rose
5.vertonghen
6.Toby
7.dembele
8.dele ali

Manchester city
1.De bryune
2.Sterling
3.Stone
4.Delph
5.kompany
6.Mendy
7.walker

Chelsea
1.kante
2.hazard
3.Batshuayi
4.cahill
5.Roftus cheek
6. Thibaut courtois

Liverpool
1.arnold
2.Henderson
3. lovren
4. mignolet

Arsenal
1. No one �
2. No body �
3. I said no body�
4. I repeat no body�
5. I said no body�
6 my friend i said no body��

Some people don craze. Lol
LMAO grin

We gooners love it like that. Thankfully, Xhaka, Ozil, etc have all been eliminated relatively earlier so they should be back in time to join up with the preseason preparations.

Congratulations to all the teams that still have players in the World Cup, you would have fagged out players by the time the season starts. But no biggie, they got to the semi finals of the World Cup. Great achievement. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Still irrelevant as usual. More rants about eleran, goat, etc..Boring!

All bark and no bite. Bîtch go take a sit. The food in my house is enough to feed ur entire household 3 times over for the next 5 months at least.

If the best u can conjure up is false claims about me, then u are even dumber than i thought.

I would ve replied ur stale line about being fathered by a goat but two wrongs can never make a right for example ur parents...

This is the definition of fraud:

Keyword: Deception....which both parties are guilty of.
Dont say u didn't learn something from me today. Now fûck off!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Just look at the comparison a supposed quiet observer is trying to make here..... comparing someone who came here to brag about shit to another who actually have proven himself to be a scammer.... It is a pity that not everyone who God blessed with a brain can actually reason logically....

This chief eleran(meat seller) have been busy wailing bcuz i have refused to agree that Mr scamlords case is the same as that of the madrid fan....

If you like carry all the dictionary in the word to get the meaning of the word fraud..... you still wont have enough sense to understand the bolded statement because it is not in you and can never be.....

food in your house? which house? your house or the house to those two inbreds called your parents? you fvcking layabout cheesy

You are a grown man still bragging about the food in your parents house? should that rented mud in galilee at the outskirt of Ibadan even be classified as a house to start with? My house... and food? May you get run over by a stray cow.... you blinking 1diot!

I put it to you that you are also fraudster? If you like screenshot the word fraud 1million times..... it wont change the fact that you are a confirmed simpleton!

Mr Fraud is Fraud.... ozwor!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Diggz and Lana1

Both of you need to let this go, it’s not like you guys have any personal beef before. Make una just let the matter die like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Larride, our own fight sef no reach like this abi wetin u think bros grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lana1:
Thats how airmark also carried coogar's matter for head that year. Chelsea fans steadily policing United fans because na them holy pass....

Ibadan ti o ja ole, oju lo nro. Find a decent work to do, nobody should support scam or fraud. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
larride:
Diggz and Lana1

Both of you need to let this go, it’s not like you guys have any personal beef before. Make una just let the matter die like that.
I got a long week to prepare for...na why i never even reply the monkey's last rebuttal.

Let the jobless mofo sit on NL and find his mates to play with. I cant keep lecturing an halfwit on the differences between a fraud and an armed robber.

Everything i say goes in via the right ear and simply evaporates through the left coz the space where his brain is supposed to be is as empty as Stamford Bridge gonna be on Tuesday & Wednesday nights next season.

I'm done with this. Please lets allow Spartacus, the Inspector General of NL police to go about his business judging people on matters wey no concern am. Its until he goes and eats another man's poison before body go calm down.

It is on this note, i rest my case Your Honour....Lana1 signing out!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
airmark:

Ibadan ti o ja ole, oju lo nro. Find a decent work to do, nobody should support scam or fraud. Nonsense.
Sorry o. Mì ó gbo yoruba!!!

They tell u say i condone fraud before?? Nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lana1:
Sorry o. Mì ó gbo yoruba!!!

They tell u say i condone fraud before?? Nonsense.

I don't need to ask, the reek assailed my nose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
digz:
I can see that your mentor have tutored you well in the art of stupidity and f00lishness while you are still studying course 101 on scamming people under him....

I wont be surprised if he is your only hope of eating dinner tonight cuz no more government free N18,900 ... reason why you have been f00lishly trying to make a non-existent point....ranting endlessly like an Eleran(meat seller) who took loan to buy meat which is about to go bad.... you compound f00l!

Nigga! stop spewing gibberish like a desperate cvnt on heat cuz your shit dont phase me....

I put it to you that only a confirmed dindinrin , a blaady meat seller like you will make such imbecilic comparison....but it is nothing new ,neither is it a news when it comes to you.... bcuz you have long proven yourself to be daft and a cretin...

Mr Fraud is Fraud....

Mr A... Attempted fraud and failed...

Mr B..... Planned, executed and succeeded in carrying out a fraud from a deadmans account...

But fraud is a fraud....and both are equal in your eyes and will be judged as the same by the book of LAW....

You definitely must have been birthed and fathered by a goat cuz your f00lishness is deeply rooted.... no wonder your life haven't taken off...and will never take off as long as you cant reason properly bcuz of arsslicking….. you frustrated demented beast of a being....

bl00dy arsslicker!

Leave that idiat. He even mentioned me in its filthy post.

He should look for coogar's contact, that one can wire some funds to him through arif. Shameless mofo.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
popizaino:

Airmark issa goal

God bless you bro

Amen o. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lana1:

I'm done with this. Please lets allow Spartacus, the Inspector General of NL police to go about his business judging people on matters wey no concern am. Its until he goes and eats another man's poison before body go calm down.

This line is very idiotic and irresponsible. What concerns you with someone trying to fight injustice and see its end? You must be insane.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Your father and all inbreds called male in your entire lineage are not my mate......I wont even bother about an orangantuan like you who is being fed at home....

Your education like I said earlier is as questionable as your personality.... You are a graduate who cannot read and understand a simple analogy or statement.... whoever issued a certificate to you should be investigated bcuz I am yet to witness your level of olodoism mixed with f00lishness since your mentor in scam bizness showed up here....

You are everything wrong with the kids of these days... empty loudmouthed imbec1les who cant reason things out for themselves and will openly refuse correction....

if you like steal and recycle old lines....it is also your forte.... You have been caught lying, presenting false information and publicly throwing your support behind a scammer.... You are indeed a scammer and a thief like your mentor....

May you sign out from here and sign yourself into the afterlife....you miserable piss of sh!t...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
airmark:

This line is very idiotic and irresponsible. What concerns you with someone trying to fight injustice and see its end? You must be insane.

He is a scammer …….
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
airmark:

Leave that idiat. He even mentioned me in its filthy post.

He should look for coogar's contact, that one can wire some funds to him through arif. Shameless mofo.

The beast of no nation came here comparing scamlords case with that f00lish madrid guy called ige.zeree…..

The irony of everything is that the twerp will not point out the fact that I defended the scamlord when chelseafan1 called him out the first time without adequate proof....

The imbec1le will also not point out that I also called out the madrid guy....

but he wants me to be quiet cuz his benefactor is the scammer …

A coward who have sold is conscience for a loaf of bread to his benefactor called scamlord….and does not have his own opinion....is that one human?

Useless basT@rd....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
airmark:

I said i was done with this but go reply this coz u seem to have sense more than that inbred swine.

How is it fighting injustice when u carry the matter for head like lice?? U carry from business section come sports section even begin post on two sports thread simultaneously. Is that looking for justice or imposing your own personal vendetta?? All this after the guy has already even been blacklisted as a known scammer on the business section?? Maybe u are the one insane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
What am I seeing everywhere online about Golovin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lana1:
I said i was done with this but go reply this coz u seem to have sense more than that inbred swine.

How is it fighting injustice when u carry the matter for head like lice?? U carry from business section come sports section even begin post on two sports thread simultaneously. Is that looking for justice or imposing your own personal vendetta?? All this after the guy has already even been blacklisted as a known scammer on the business section?? Maybe u are the one insane.

If that's the way he thought he could force funlord to pay the scammed guy, that shouldn't be your headache. If his move may send you nake.d to the streets, report him to mod.

You must be crazy for telling him to stop posting about one of your scammers that decided not to pay money he is owing.

digz:

The beast of no nation came here comparing scamlords case with that f00lish madrid guy called ige.zeree…..

The irony of everything is that the twerp will not point out the fact that I defended the scamlord when chelseafan1 called him out the first time without adequate proof....

The imbec1le will also not point out that I also called out the madrid guy....

but he wants me to be quiet cuz his benefactor is the scammer …

A coward who have sold is conscience for a loaf of bread to his benefactor called scamlord….and does not have his own opinion....is that one human?

Useless basT@rd....

He is not a bastard, he is a typical Ibadan boy. I lived among them for over 2 decades, that's their way.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol. So in all my posts since morning all u could pick out is I am trying to defend him?? grin grin grin
Good Lord u are indeed rétarded.

Yes i am a scammer. I said it. Come and beat me. I'm in my house.
So Larride and everyone else that were trying to defend him b4 they got irrefutable proof and doc that said u should calm down and not take the matter too personal because of past transgressions between you two are all scammers. You must ve been dropped on ur head as a baby. The midwife in charge of ur delivery should ve strangled you with ur umbilical cords to save us this stress of having to deal with a móron every day on this forum.

Omo ale jati jati. Useless waste of O2. Animals should not be allowed access to the internet!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), iamoyindamola(m), AdisaOwala and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.