Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10525557 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (19165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:28am On Jul 19, 2012
FBS:
hehehe. Just had a few things doing. Time is 07:25 in this part of the world ooo. grin

I don forget say you dey the end of Europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:31am On Jul 19, 2012
End of game. 4-2.
Nice work out on the way to fitness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:32am On Jul 19, 2012
Game over. Nice one!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:33am On Jul 19, 2012
nateevs:

I don forget say you dey the end of Europe.
lol. not the end oo. The other side. lol. abi na on Top sef. grin

Good fitness workout for them lads.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2012
Ibime: MM overdribbling. . . RDM would soon iron out his kinks

Una just dey start

Better buy him "decision making for dummies"

The same reason he lost his German spot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dealordea(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2012
We only have attackers, no good mid-fielder yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Ibime:

Better teams woulda finished them off. . . shebi like Manure? HAHAHAHAHA!

Wetin concerns Chelsea with attacking a team they are leading two nil.

Just because your mumu club cannot defend 3 goal lead sef doesn't mean you should extrapolate your weaknesses and apply it to Chelsea.

Who is supposed to be attacking? The team with 2 goal advantage or the team desperately chasing the game? If at any time we need to blitz Benfica, we would blitz them just like we did to Napoli.

Why am I arguing with the same eediots that told us that the reason we lost the first leg to Napoli is because "we dont have Lavezzi" only to become dumbstruck when our bulldogs made Lavezzi look like a puppy in the second leg? Magans are coming with the same argument now under the cover of Benfica! When will these guys learn? I dont have to entertain stupid debates about players who have never achieved anything, compared to a resume (Lampard's) that has conquered everything in club football and done so as the most potent midfielder in the country!!!

I dont need to prove jack about Chelsea possession footie. Over the last 3 years, Chelsea have routinely collected 70% possession in matches depending on which manager is in charge. Even Nateevs favourite midfielder Modric has been humbled by Lampard in the possession stakes in several games. You would not find more than 2 matches where Spurs collected above 50% in Modric's whole Spurs career!

Shebi you were there in 2008 under Scolari when Lampard [i]"killed" [/i]Fabregas and Nasri with 60% possession yet lost 2-1. I'm guessing its the same way Benfica "killed" Chelsea yet lost 3-1 and were never in the tie! grin

We are waiting to see how Gerrard would adapt to Rodgers. Thats the simple question I asked, no reason for all this megedefegede about Euro2012, Benfica and all that!

Phools can keep ranting. . . including the ones who hoped we would lose so they could prove a point such as Nateevs. . . Chelsea are UCL WINNERS and the minnows Benfica are a mere footnote, an EASY hurdle that we crossed on our way to the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and whom we dominated from start to finish!!!

Mr Mumu, how is all this crap relevant to what I asked you? You want me to enter time machine and tell you how Gerrard adapted to Rodgers' footie when you can't answer simple questions with presently available info.

You're rambling about Chelsea camping in their half to defend a two goal lead(at home and against ten men, LOL) when I've already told you they were outplayed from the first to 180th minute. Did UEFA give them a two goal headstart abi is it your stupidity that has stolen a march on your intelligence?

Now you're telling me how Modric's outnumbered two-man midfield hardly got 50% possession against Lamps' 3-4 man midfield. . . Blimey, your cranial cavity should be used by the CDC to store deadly viruses cos nothing ever gets out of it! cheesy

AND... You still haven't confirmed your assertion that unlike Chelsea who set out to "sit back and counter", England set out to "blitz" Italy, France, Sweden etc.

But of course you won't answer, instead you'll start ranting about how Lampard copped 70% possession against Wigan and Wolves. . . Ibime, you need to lose weight!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Are you serious? Una dey run commentary at 3am?
I set my alarm but slept off. Managed to catch the last 15mins and highlights.

From what i saw of Hazard's goal, i'm glad we bought that lad.
Cheap goals conceded by our defence; school boy errors.

Anyway, I see a very decent season ahead for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2012
Omo just saw d highlights of our 1st match dis season. Lukaku must not leave on loan o!!!RDM and Co. Una don hear? Meanwhile,am not a fan of Lampard cos I love players wey sabi dribble yet,he shytes on Gerald and Co. all day everyday. Plus,Nateevs U will do well to stop comparing upcoming players like Oscar and the rest of 'em to Legend Lamps!! The guy fit no dribble like messi, ronaldinho, modric,Oscar and okocha burr,lamps surely dey EFFECTIVE and Efficient. If u ask of ma Opinion,I fink he will still shyte on all dis newbies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2012
Nice Game by the lads. . .didn't watch though but frm what Ma Dudes at Dailymail have got to Comment about it i fink its al superb. . .Lets Go there! cheesy

Can I Add this to The Arguement. . .

Lampard

In contrast to Gerrard, it is easy at times to miss the contributions of this highly motivated individual such is the wonderful simplicity of his passing game. One or two touches, he rarely takes more when that middle ground becomes unbearably congested.
There is no-one better at it either; no-one more skilled in the art of the quick-fire pass under pressure, having expertly worked out distances and angles before the ball arrives at his feet. Those calculations often result in a diagonal first-time pass over the top where, in the good times, Didier Drogba could be seen racing away. If that's not on, Lampard will choose something a little more conservative, if equally impressive in terms of peripheral vision and ability to spot the right pass in the blink of an eye. From a positional point of view, he is probably more disciplined than Gerrard, more suited to following a rigid game plan.
Never was this firm grasp of tactics better showcased than during RDM's Last Season UCL Run when Lampard sat deep to provide defensive cover in a 4-2-3-1 formation – a performance all the more worthy given his natural game. Arriving in the box with exquisite timing and hitting the target with a snap shot – now that's
more his style. Nobody in the world, I think, has done it for so long at the top level with quite so much success.
An unquenchable thirst for practice undoubtedly helps. There aren't many footballers who can honestly say they've done everything humanly possible to reach their full potential. Lampard can. The ultimate pro, he's a credit to the
game. cool

Now før the 2nd Possible time am goin' with Ibime On an Issue! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisical(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2012
Didn't watch live so just finished seeing the replay.Good performance from the attacking players.For the first time since the Duff,Robben era,we have genuine pace,flair and directness from the flank.
Hazard is unbelievably composed on the ball and likes to interchange with the nearest forward player.,with Mata and Oscar to come in,i can only salivate.Intresting to see how Torres blends from a much more mobile midfield when season starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2012
Mr Mumu, how is all this crap relevant to what I asked you? You want me to enter time machine and tell you how Gerrard adapted to Rodgers' footie when you can't answer simple questions with presently available info.

You're rambling about Chelsea camping in their half to defend a two goal lead(at home and against ten men, LOL) when I've already told you they were outplayed from the first to 180th minute. Did UEFA give them a two goal headstart abi is it your stupidity that has stolen a march on your intelligence?

Now you're telling me how Modric's outnumbered two-man midfield hardly got 50% possession against Lamps' 3-4 man midfield. . . Blimey, your cranial cavity should be used by the CDC to store deadly viruses cos nothing ever gets out of it!

AND... You still haven't confirmed your assertion that unlike Chelsea who set out to "sit back and counter", England set out to "blitz" Italy, France, Sweden etc.

But of course you won't answer, instead you'll start ranting about how Lampard copped 70% possession against Wigan and Wolves. . . Ibime, you need to lose weight!

@ritchboy,
i tot is a crime for arsenal fans to comment on chelsea threads? is ur club not playing pre-season matches? in football, there is what we call tactics and that is what ur club lacks because they want to be second barcelona. we are chelsea and we are first chelsea and not second to any.
as mourinho will say, good football, free flows football yet not trophy. at chelsea, we have appointments with trophies. is it more painful to come back from a 0-2 down or to loose 2 goals lead?
whatever a team does as long as it does not contravene the rules of the game, we are the champions of europe and u must learn to live by that.
that name lampard means a lot to the football world. those passes that destroyed barca are made in heaven. no arsenal player is old enough to play at that level or release such historical passes.
twice lamps released ramires, twice barca slumped.
we sat back and defend and from defensive positions, we won napoli, benfica, barca and buyern. outside penalty shootouts, at full time, chelsea was winning buyern on away goal because they were playing home. pls go and sort out ur frustrations with ur club and coach. we at chelsea are still in our celebration mode.
at least we don't fight with our players or hold them hostage to play for chelsea. did you watch the way chelsea celebrated the departure of THE KING OF WEMBLEY?
my dear, chelsea and that academy no dey the same level abeg. presently you should be discussing with wigan and tottenham that are as trophiless as ur club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2012
I call him General Lamps and its a for a reason!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
El Guapo: Nice Game by the lads. . .didn't watch though but frm what Ma Dudes at Dailymail have got to Comment about it i fink its al superb. . .Lets Go there! cheesy

Can I Add this to The Arguement. . .

Lampard

In contrast to Gerrard, it is easy at times to miss the contributions of this highly motivated individual such is the wonderful simplicity of his passing game. One or two touches, he rarely takes more when that middle ground becomes unbearably congested.
There is no-one better at it either; no-one more skilled in the art of the quick-fire pass under pressure, having expertly worked out distances and angles before the ball arrives at his feet. Those calculations often result in a diagonal first-time pass over the top where, in the good times, Didier Drogba could be seen racing away. If that's not on, Lampard will choose something a little more conservative, if equally impressive in terms of peripheral vision and ability to spot the right pass in the blink of an eye. From a positional point of view, he is probably more disciplined than Gerrard, more suited to following a rigid game plan.
Never was this firm grasp of tactics better showcased than during RDM's Last Season UCL Run when Lampard sat deep to provide defensive cover in a 4-2-3-1 formation – a performance all the more worthy given his natural game. Arriving in the box with exquisite timing and hitting the target with a snap shot – now that's
more his style. Nobody in the world, I think, has done it for so long at the top level with quite so much success.
An unquenchable thirst for practice undoubtedly helps. There aren't many footballers who can honestly say they've done everything humanly possible to reach their full potential. Lampard can. The ultimate pro, he's a credit to the
game. cool

Now før the 2nd Possible time am goin' with Ibime On an Issue! wink
. Dis is so on Point! 9ice one man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has issued an ultimatum to Chelsea to meet his £10 million valuation on Victor Moses or end their pursuit of the player.

- Di Matteo coy on Moses move
-  Transfer Blog: On the Move

Whelan has rejected Chelsea's approaches three times and now claims he has reached the end of the line. "They need to pay the brass up front, we don't want any part exchange deals they have offered," he told ESPN.

Chelsea have so far offered £4 million and a choice of one of their fringe players either on loan, or a player to the value of that sum.

"Victor is one of the most exciting young talents around so little wonder Chelsea want him, but if they want him they are going to have to pay the price," Whelan said.

"I shall be finding out today whether Chelsea will pay cash because we are not interested in picking up one of their players on loan or in part exchange.

"They know the price for Moses, we are looking to reach £10 million if that means £8 million cash and some add-ons, that fine, as the lad knows that we want him to stay but that we won't stand in his way either.

"I don't like standing in the way of a young player who can make the jump to one of Europe's great clubs and play well for them, I would just wish him all the best.

"But really we don't want him to go, he will be worth £15 million or £20 million after a few months with a club like Chelsea. He has a year left on his contract, we have offered him a new one, but we can understand why he would want to play for Chelsea, although I must say there are other clubs sniffing around too.

"This boy has wonderful ability and that has been helped by Roberto who has brought him along as a player, as he does all the coaching himself. That is something the clubs discuss," Blues boss Di Matteo said when asked about Chelsea's interest in Moses this week. "At the moment he is a Wigan player. He had a good season last season. He is a young, interesting prospect."

Source: Espn Soccernet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Who Said that we're at Risk of facing UEFA financial wateva? When eachday we've got Ourselves Big Dude Sponsor! cheesy

Having had Delta Airline, Sauber and One other big cash company advertising our Name. . .Energy giant Gazprom has signed a three-year sponsorship deal with Us!.
Gazprom Energy will supply gas and electricity to the club, Chelsea announced on its website on
Tuesday.
“This is another very exciting global partnership for the club, and demonstrates the ever- growing appeal of Chelsea FC,” said Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay, calling Gazprom “a
perfect match for the club.”
“Our huge fan base around the world will help Gazprom reach
their key markets in Europe and Asia, while we will benefit from their support in developing further our wide-ranging CSR
[corporate and social
responsibility] programs.”
"The Gazprom group is delighted to be associated with such a well-known and successful brand in international football” Vitaly Vasilyev, chief executive officer of
Gazprom Marketing and Trading, was quoted as saying.
Gazprom last week also confirmed an agreement with
UEFA to become an official partner of the UEFA Champions
League and the UEFA Super Cup for the next three seasons. cool

-- Reports coming out of France and Belgium are suggesting that Thorgan Hazard has announced on his facebook page, a lot like Eden did on his Twitter, that he is joining Chelsea and the deal will be announced within 48 hours. Various european media subjects have reported it including John Chapman (belgofoot) who is an Belgium Football contributor to Four Four Two that lives in Brussels and was one of this first to report the Lukaku move to Chelsea. It has respectively been reported via French media www.lavoixdunord.fr as well. The fee is said to be around £2.5 million. We are taking this with a pinch of salt until official confirmation has been announced. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^^Abeg we no want hear about electricity supplier!

If Sheikh Mubarak can get his brother at Etihad airlines to pump £400m into Man City and walk scot-free, then RA should bring his mafioso Russian paddies on board to pump the club with steroids in preparation for FFP, not signing gas and electricity supplier deal! Me question is did they give Chelsea any cash? wink

Ma guys in Chelsea board-room need to smarten up and send Essien and Malouda on free-transfer to China where someone would carry their wages easily like Yakubu, Kanoute, Keita, DD, Anelka and all the African contingent there!

Me heard Chelsea want fees for Malouda. They would find themselves carrying Maloudas wages all season if thats the case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^ Deals are meant to have Cash Values attached i guess. . .We would be rated biggest Foolz of 21st Century if it was Jxt For Gas Supply & electricity that a Deal was brokered wiv them Gasprom grin

U Did watch the Seattle game. . .any Glimpse of tick-tack Soccer? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2012
Ibime: Me question is did they give Chelsea any cash? wink
Gazprom is loaded. Read in between the lines. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2012
Chelsea's gas and electricity bill for Cobham and The Bridge should top £2m a year. From the understanding of this deal, Gazprom are supplying this for free and using their deal with Chelsea as a springboard to tap into UK market which they only entered few years ago. Its not like they're sponsoring the shirt or stadium or nothing, so this deal should be worth circa £2m per annum only.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2012
1025 ride on bro, i feel dis guy jawe, wit d likes of marin, hazard,oscar, KDB nd mayb cavani all premeirship defenders ar in trouble grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HNIC(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2012
Ibime: Chelsea's gas and electricity bill for Cobham and The Bridge should top £2m a year. From the understanding of this deal, Gazprom are supplying this for free and using their deal with Chelsea as a springboard to tap into UK market which they only entered few years ago. Its not like they're sponsoring the shirt or stadium or nothing, so this deal should be worth circa £2m per annum only.
gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2012
Ibime: Chelsea's gas and electricity bill for Cobham and The Bridge should top £2m a year. From the understanding of this deal, Gazprom are supplying this for free and using their deal with Chelsea as a springboard to tap into UK market which they only entered few years ago. Its not like they're sponsoring the shirt or stadium or nothing, so this deal should be worth circa £2m per annum only.
that will be enough to pay Paulo's salary. grin

But worry not...RA and Gazprom are brothers. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2012
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mbulela: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ibime: ^^^Abeg we no want hear about electricity supplier!

If Sheikh Mubarak can get his brother at Etihad airlines to pump £400m into Man City and walk scot-free, then RA should bring his mafioso Russian paddies on board to pump the club with steroids[b] in preparation for FFP[/b], not signing gas and electricity supplier deal! Me question is did they give Chelsea any cash? wink

Ma guys in Chelsea board-room need to smarten up and send Essien and Malouda on free-transfer to China where someone would carry their wages easily like Yakubu, Kanoute, Keita, DD, Anelka and all the African contingent there!

Me heard Chelsea want fees for Malouda. They would find themselves carrying Maloudas wages all season if thats the case.
That FFP thing no go get head. Suddenly no one is afraid of it. They suddenly realise that Platini can't do jack.
Just watch and see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
That FFP thing no go get head. Suddenly no one is afraid of it. They suddenly realise that Platini can't do jack.
Just watch and see.
@mbulela,
who is platini? the monkey is only interested in chelsea and their progress. in the heat of all his noises, na when barca us 40 mil plus etoo go buy ibrahimovic. did u hear anything from plantain again? how much did madrid buy Ronaldo? the bole or a gay talk? whenever i hear plantain and wengay talk, i just think something common about frenchmen. ffp will come and tell olowo chelsea wey get his company not to support his company financially? is not possible. roman will always lend money to chelsea any time we call upon him. so at chelsea, we don't know FFP. all we know is trophy by all means.

@opponents,
with one hazard, chelsea is looking dangerous so what will happen if we add another hazard? chelsea will be very very hazardous.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
I see Ryan Bertrand playing right back for team GB against Brazil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
1025:
@mbulela,
who is platini? the monkey is only interested in chelsea and their progress. in the heat of all his noises, na when barca us 40 mil plus etoo go buy ibrahimovic. did u hear anything from plantain again? how much did madrid buy Ronaldo? the bole or a gay talk? whenever i hear plantain and wengay talk, i just think something common about frenchmen. ffp will come and tell olowo chelsea wey get his company not to support his company financially? is not possible. roman will always lend money to chelsea any time we call upon him. so at chelsea, we don't know FFP. all we know is trophy by all means.

@opponents,
with one hazard, chelsea is looking dangerous so what will happen if we add another hazard? chelsea will be very very hazardous.

Lolz... This man u be real one-man battalion! I dey feel u sha. Carry go!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
ESPN understands that Chelsea have had a £17 million bid for Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski rejected.

Lewandowski, 23, fired Borussia Dortmund to a German league and cup double last season, scoring 22 in 34 Bundesliga games to finish the season amongst Europe's most wanted strikers.

Chelsea had been thought to be considering a £35 million bid for Napoli's Edinson Cavani, but ESPN sources believe that not everyone at Chelsea is convinced that he is suited to the Stamford Bridge side.

The ESPN source says: "Chelsea have been offered Cavani, but not everybody at the club thinks he is the right player to suit their formation. The Polish centre-forward is the one the club bid for, but the offer was rejected."

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson watched the Polish international in the German cup final against Bayern Munich, when he bagged a hat-trick, with the Red Devils known admirers of the target-man. It appears, though, that Chelsea have made the first move.

Lewandowski himself has made little secret of his ambition to play in the Premier League, telling Polish media: "The Premier League is a league that I would like to play in, and I hope it happens sometime. Although I am happy at Dortmund, I always like to aspire to greater heights."

The former Lech Poznan striker is valued at in excess of £20 million, and while he is contracted to the Bundesliga side until 2014, it is thought the German side would sell should a large bid be recieved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
Babamide: I see Ryan Bertrand playing right back for team GB against Brazil

Yeah he did Start at RB Didn't do bad though - Was busy tracking Neymar Runs!

Here's what Our Official site have Got :

"Daniel Sturridge and Ryan Bertrand were given starts in Team GB men's Olympic warm-up match against Brazil in
Middlesbrough, but were on the end of a defeat.
It was an important fitness test for Sturridge after rejoining the squad for training on Monday following a bout of meningitis
and he will be further assessed tomorrow. Bertrand was started
in an unfamiliar right-back position.
Team GB were 2-0 down by half-time, Sandro scoring from a set- piece and Neymar netting a penalty. Sturridge had a deflected shot that didn't hit its target
before the interval during which both he and Bertrand were
replaced.
Former Chelsea players Scott Sinclair and Jack Cork were two of the four substitutes introduced. The final score was 2-0.
Team GB's women's team also played a match on Friday, Chelsea Ladies' Claire Rafferty coming on
for the final seven minutes of a 0-0 draw, GB hitting the
woodwork in the second half.
The men begin the Olympics against Senegal in Manchester on 26 July. The women play New
Zealand the day before." cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2012
@1025
mr man , am no enemy of progress ,if i don't like you ,i don't ! RDM won't last long ,if that hurts swallow Ramirez spermatozoa , if we get Fellaini 2day bye bye to MIKEL ..are you dumb my other post said if he should replicate that european final performance he will be likened again..

@Nateev
did you watch oscar yester-night ? he was awesome, very mature ,confident ,disciplined ,precise just like lampsy but he is skillful .

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (19165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Silentgroper(m), jolly94, raumdeuter, zeusis(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.