Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746009 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dhellake: Costa withdraws from Spain team due to harmstring injury [SKY] Remy Says Hi

link or idontbelieveit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Talk about Chelsea looking out for a site for our new ground has cool down.

I am bewildered, are we not focusing in that direction again?

Because I anticipate a more capacity stadium than Stamford Bridge to increase our match day tickets as well as revenue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
nateevs:
You mean the same one who's done his ACL? Have you guys ever wondered if it's posible to get the real Falcao 'on loan'?

he's scored 2 goals in 3 games this season already. same tally as costa after just 3 games.

done his ACL? how did he pass his medicals at united then? grin cheesy so nateevs dey this sour grapes tip? nateevs, are you scared yet?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
^^ I'm sure you know passing a medical is different from being able to perform at the top level.

I wish Falcao well, but it's a risk buying a player just off the back of an ACL injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
debosky: ^^ I'm sure you know passing a medical is different from being able to perform at the top level.

I wish Falcao well, but it's a risk buying a player just off the back of an ACL injury.

uncle debo, he's on loan for just £6m. grin
if he fails to perform this season, we simply return him back to his owners with a big thank you. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
coogar:

he's scored 2 goals in 3 games this season already. same tally as costa after just 3 games.

done his ACL? how did he pass his medicals at united then? grin cheesy so nateevs dey this sour grapes tip? nateevs, are you scared yet?

Sorry, Costa has 4 Goals after 3 Games.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bimfo:

Sorry, Costa has 4 Goals after 3 Games.. cool

i stand corrected!
however, costa must know time is up for him. the guy who made him a permanent bench resident in athletico is back. grin

see genuine pace to skin busquets from the halfway line - 2 touches & a devastating finish!
this lad was born to tear defences.

chelsea are in trouble in october. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
coogar:

Hehehe. Scared of what? That you might make top four? grin grin
Better cross over to the Arsenal thread.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
nateevs:

Lmao!

Oga Nateevs it's friday evening, Coog is having some serious fellowship in an English pub.

Blame him not cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
nateevs:

scared that we might win the whole lot....

the last time we signed RVP, we were told he's injury prone & he would never replicate his form at arsenal. he was too old & his knees were glass.

he won the golden boot & the league by 11 points. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
coogar:

i stand corrected!
however, costa must know time is up for him. the guy who made him a permanent bench resident in athletico is back. grin

Costa's time up Where?? The same Falcao that Couldn't break the Jinx of Barca and Real Madrid..

When Falcao was at Athletico Madrid, Ath. Madrid were always molesteed and gang raped.. The same Falcao could not win the La Liga while he was striker..

NEWS FLASH: bruh, Costa has a La Liga medal, and he played a huge part in it..

see genuine pace to skin busquets from the halfway line - 2 touches & a devastating finish!
this lad was born to tear defences.

Bruh can I remind U the Final score of that Match where Falcao scored It ended 4-1 in the favour of Barcelona. So stop littering the page with an ordinary .gif goal, which Torres can score Comfortably..

chelsea are in trouble in october. grin

(Pls bookmark this page..) I dont know about Next season, but this season if we meet 15 times, Chelsea is gonna beat U 16 times..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
coogar:

the last time we signed RVP, we were told he's injury prone & he would never replicate his form at arsenal. he was too old & his knees were glass.

Yea bro, that was 2012/2013 season, we are in 2014/2015..

In the mean time, Can u report ur location?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
If not for that Stuupiid Valdes whose 2nd name is Basket, that goal wouldn't have gone in.. Even Amateurs like Turnbull, De gea, Fabiansky will punch the ball away even if Falcao was gonna get a rebounce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bimfo:

Yea bro, that was 2012/2013 season, we are in 2014/2015..

In the mean time, Can u report ur location?

why are you salty now? so i can't stay here again & comment? you are taking life way too seriously. you seem scared & nervous. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
coogar:

You of all people know you don't come close to winning the league without a spine.
You have no strength in central midfield, defensive midfield, in defense and in goal. Yet you want to win the league?

I don't care if you bought Messi, you are not winning the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
coogar:

why are you salty now? so i can't stay here again & comment? you are taking life way too seriously. you seem scared & nervous. grin

Its like you are high on some cheap weed thats Y I am asking.. cheesy And Y should I be scared?? Let Falcao prove himself against QPR 1st.. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
nateevs:

You of all people know you don't come close to winning the league without a spine.
You have no strength in central midfield, defensive midfield, in defense and in goal. Yet you want to win the league?

I don't care if you bought Messi, you are not winning the league. No top 4

Corrected!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
nateevs:

I don't care if you bought Messi, you are not winning the league.

de gea - rojo - blind - RVP - falcao

this is hell on earth! i pity the clubs that haven't played united yet. nateevs, do not say you aren't warned.

Bimfo:
Its like you are high on some cheap weed thats Y I am asking.. cheesy And Y should I be scared?? Let Falcao prove himself against QPR 1st.. wink

falcao got a first hatrick against your best defence - the one that won the champions league. shey na this yeye one wey naismith & a 43-year-old etoo dey räpe go stop radamel?

it seems a small quantity of ewedu seeped into your brain matter. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
coogar:

de gea - rojo - blind - RVP - falcao

this is hell on earth! i pity the clubs that haven't played united yet. nateevs, do not say you aren't warned.

De gea = Average

Rojo = World cup hype

Blind= World cup hype and average

RVP = Old and Finished.

Falcao = Untested..

falcao got a first hatrick against your best defence - the one that won the champions league.

He got a first hatrick against a team that was rebuilding. NB: Ur Mata was clueless against them..

shey na this yeye one wey naismith & a 43-year-old etoo dey räpe go stop radamel?

Even at Everton's worst, it will always be a torn in the Skin of Man U.. Buy the World's most expensive 1st eleven, Everton will still beat u home and away.. tongue

it seems a small quantity of ewedu seeped into your brain matter. grin

So now who has ewedu seeped into his brain??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
purplecircle: IT IS MORE THAN A PICTURE MORE THAN A POSE EPLNAIJA PRESENTS BATTLE OF THE FANS #WHOWOREITBEST http:///eIkahz7Qn3"

What are u saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bimfo: If not for that Stuupiid Valdes whose 2nd name is Basket, that goal wouldn't have gone in.. Even Amateurs like Turnbull, De gea, Fabiansky will punch the ball away even if Falcao was gonna get a rebounce.
you just dey vomit. Cortiana abi wetin be him name is more amateur than de Gea by the way cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
SailorXY:
you just dey vomit. Cortiana abi wetin be him name is more amateur than de Gea by the way cool

And no b u dey Vomit?? The "Cortiana" wey u dey shout get World Cup experience.. De Gea just stay for bench like mumu..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
coogar:

goal scoring made funny cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bimfo:

And no b u dey Vomit?? The "Cortiana" wey u dey shout get World Cup experience.. De Gea just stay for bench like mumu..
but you just call rojo & blind world cup hype & average.. so who dey vomit now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
SailorXY:
but you just call rojo & blind world cup hype & average.. so who dey vomit now?

Yea.. Rojo and Blind are World Cup hypes..

Did I mention Courtious Olodo!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
SailorXY:
goal scoring made funny cool cool cool

And after that, he was on ghost mode, and Barcelona won 4-1.. wink cool

BTW, let him show me the League medal he won with that..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
SailorXY:
Is someone comparing Courtois to De Gea here?? No start something wey u no fit finish oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fairari022(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bimfo:

Falcao = Untested..

is he the new zmapp, or nano silver, or ewedu?
because I was told that the #Dimaria zmapp only works on monkeys, but failed when tested on Burnley. lol

btw, Chelsea all the way.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dhellake: Is someone comparing Courtois to De Gea here?? No start something wey u no fit finish oo
wetin this one dey yan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bimfo:

And after that, he was on ghost mode, and Barcelona won 4-1.. wink cool

BTW, let him show me the League medal he won with that..
his goal was acknowledged and score stands at 4-1... so shall is stand forever
so calm down & recognize talent when you see one cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
SailorXY:
his goal was acknowledged and score stands at 4-1... so shall is stand forever
so calm down & recognize talent when you see one cheesy

Score 2 against QPR, then he is talent.. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.