Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579368 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
emenalo won't advise buying unknown keeper for outrageous amount.

We probably won't even be a in a situation where we would desperately need goal keeper.

Curtois has been hinting that he wants to leave since last season.. they supposed to have been scouting for keeper instead of waiting the last minute.
Now that I think of it why didn't we go for Trapp of PSG. He was second choice behind Areola and with the arrival of Buffon he goes down in the pecking order. He can't cost too much and I believe he is good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Segedinho:

Baba na as well dy pain me..

I join people wey cus Liverpool 4 outrageous Allison fees..... cry
Me too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
pamcode:
Now that I think of it why didn't we go for Trapp of PSG. He was second choice behind Areola and with the arrival of Buffon he goes down in the pecking order. He can't cost too much and I believe he is good.
there are thousands of keepers out there that are probably better and cheaper too.. but then useless board will always find a way of disappointing us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is how I feel at the thought of not seeing Yoko even on the Chelsea bench. Thank you AC Milan for taking me out of my anguish. Seeing that man play caused me a lot of heartache. I can't forget that Watford night, never!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Biggerbros234: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
shebi una don forget sey we need striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bye Snake

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Goodbye Courtois. I hope that time with the family counts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tortoise a.k.a Snake don comot. Welcome jare Kovacic omo dada
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ibime:
Chelsea discussing loan move for Bakayoko with Milan. I hope they include forced purchase option.

Sarri seeing in preseason what Conte could not see in a whole season.
lol grin it include an option to buy like we have for Kovacic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Tortoise a.k.a Snake don comot. Welcome jare Kovacic omo dada
lol, kovacic will still come back to madrid, all we need is for chelsea to play him regularly and unlucky his full potentials.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Biggerbros234: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
so chelsea don sign kovacic kepa and jorginho. make una chill dis season go hot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sarri on Kepa : 'I saw him one year ago. My first impression was that he is a very good goalkeeper, very young, but very, very good.'

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
BlueAngel444:
lol grin it include an option to buy like we have for Kovacic
kovacic is coming back to madrid when his loan spell finishes, there is no option-to-buy clause in the contract.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
kovacic is coming back to madrid when his loan spell finishes, there is no option-to-buy clause in the contract.
Don't tell me you think Kovacic will be a madrid two seasons to come.
i know it's hard fam but you just have to move on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
iamrosheed:
Don't tell me you think Kovacic will be a madrid player two seasons to come. i know it's hard fam but you just have to move on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
So no buy option in kovacic Chelsea move ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Why is this 'no buy' option such a big deal?

The loan move expires at the end of the season.

Nothing stops Chelsea from going back to Madrid to renegotiate another loan deal or arrange an outright buy. Nothing at all.

The 'no buy' option is just on paper.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
airmark:
Sarri on Kepa : 'I saw him one year ago. My first impression was that he is a very good goalkeeper, very young, but very, very good.'

cheesy
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Grundig:

Nothing stops Chelsea from going back to Madrid to renegotiate another loan deal or arrange an outright buy. Nothing at all.

Let's say kovacic's value at the moment is 40m. and if they put 40m in the option to buy, we only pay 40m and they can't ask for more. But if he has a brilliant season, they can easily keep him or sell him for double his value. So the option to buy is a must
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sign a striker or we are on a looong thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Grundig:

There is more to that. The amount specified in the deal for 'buy option', provided Kovacic accepts to stay with Chelsea, will be paid and Kovacic remains. While if it's a normal loan, once Kovacic returns to Madrid, they can ask for 500m to keep Chelsea off the player and there's nothing they can do. They can even decide to sell him to Oman. Chelsea have the edge to buy him first if the option is included.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
The day balaga go chop 3 ehn, this place no go contain us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Leyqute:
The day balaga go chop 3 ehn, this place no go contain us
Liequte you don't mean this....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hot

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TruffleButter: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
spartacus11:

Factor in their defense, and factor in Chelsea defense

You are the same Shekpe fans that dont factor in Jones and Smelling anytime you make fun of De gea... Abeg when you are world class you are world class...Fact of the matter is Chelsea has been MAGAed I give it 8 months you will see Nihilost and the mandem seriously Gnashing their teeth and soaking in Garri and Ekpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Airmark, Noboddy,

Thanks for the explanation.

Perhaps, Kovacic was never in Sarri's plans. But can be used this season, as a stop gap for next season when his ideal player will/may become available.

Plus, I believe there'll be a lot of outgoings between January and next summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Miremoses1:

There is an option to buy included in the deal, update ur report oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
spartacus11:

no, there is no such option,enjoy matteo why you can
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Grundig:
Airmark, Noboddy,

Thanks for the explanation.

Perhaps, Kovacic was never in Sarri's plans. But can be used this season, as a stop gap for next season when his ideal player will/may become available.

Plus, I believe there'll be a lot of outgoings between January and next summer.

I think Sarri has his eyes elsewhere if he accepts the deal like that.

spartacus11:

Who reported this bro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
TruffleButter:

You are the same Shekpe fans that dont factor in Jones and Smelling anytime you make fun of De gea... Abeg when you are world class you are world class...Fact of the matter is Chelsea has been MAGAed I give it 8 months you will see Nihilost and the mandem seriously Gnashing their teeth and soaking in Garri and Ekpa.

Take it easy on us must u guys do pay back, no forgiveness on dis street at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Singapore1:
Hot
But not our front line

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kepa gets 7 years contract

(1) (2) (3) ... (5765) (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.