Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499278 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) ... (19146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I give up sir.
Can still learn 4m u ..if I am wrong or missing sumtin u can always tch me.........baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
sounds like slavery grin
Contract =agreement=2 sum extent slavery
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Courtois says in press conference that he hopes Hazard will join in him Madrid. . This dude is just classless. .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
diggz:

wetin!!! allow me to rest na.… I no be moanrimhoe o.... angry cheesy cheesy

Are you ready to drink Garriball on cold Thursday nights in Kuvukiland? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
lalaboi:
Courtois says in press conference that he hopes Hazard will join in him Madrid. . This dude is just classless. .

I just read that. I really hope he gets hit by a bicycle.

Agoro Oshi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
lalaboi:

Ekpa diggz can you see that your useless club is nothing but a sinking ship?

Yuropa diggzzzzz. Special Assistant to Coach Sarri on Garri mattaz!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Leyqute:

Ekpa diggz can you see that your useless club is nothing but a sinking ship?

Yuropa diggzzzzz. Special Assistant to Coach Sarri on Garri mattaz!!

Thanda fia you dia well well.... may u, moanhimroe and cvntois get crushed by a mad bull cheesy cheesy cheesy oruwe leyqute legbegbe….
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Everton and westham making some good signings.. Chelsea should be worried.
Fifth and sixth place just got tougher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
lalaboi:
The nigga is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
diggz:

Thanda fia you dia well well.... may u, moanhimroe and cvntois get crushed by a mad bull cheesy cheesy cheesy oruwe leyqute legbegbe….

Diggz the Garri boyll tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
obainojazz:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ibime:

I believed from start that Courtois has no loyalty and would cause ruckus in the future, that's why I wanted him sold. Cech woulda been happy chilling on his £100k contract, performing at a high level till he is 37 or 38

diggz:

I just don't like Courtois.....the guy irritates me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
obainojazz:
I wouldn't place a dollar on Chelsea doing better than they did last season. Everton is not smiling this time around. Well let's see how the first weekend goes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Leyqute:

Diggz the Garri boyll tongue tongue

Onieda leyqute... the ekpu boyll cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
diggz:

Onieda leyqute... the ekpu boyll cheesy cheesy

Garry Boyl.

FYI Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic have a combined 5 goals in 275 appearances for Napoli, Chelsea and Real Madrid... and they all have Morata to pass to this season.

I say Chelsea is heading to the sunken place

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Segedinho:

Can still learn 4m u ..if I am wrong or missing sumtin u can always tch me.........baba
I'm sorry if the way I sounded with my words came out wrong.

Why I felt Pop.izaino was wrong with his calculations was because after 2-3 years, Kepa could appreciate or depreciate.

If it appreciates, definitely there would be contract renegotiations and wage increase. If his wage is increased, then for sure Pop's calculations of his 7year wages would be wrong.

Airmark, please come help us if we are wrong too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
obainojazz:

Westham are renowned for making close to 5 signings every year. The problem is that by December/ January, half of those players get injured and unable to play when it matters. More so, when their new signings have stayed healthy, they have had problems blending the players to get results. No be today Westham begin sign quantity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
lalaboi:
Tortoise is really mad. angry

Idiot sad
Goat shiit angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Roland17:

Westham are renowned for making close to 5 signings every year. The problem is that by December/ January, half of those players get injured and unable to play when it matters. More so, when their new signings have stayed healthy, they have had problems blending the players to get results. No be today Westham begin sign quantity.

So you saying Chelsea's fifth position is secured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Leyqute:

Garry Boyl.

FYI Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic have a combined 5 goals in 275 appearances for Napoli, Chelsea and Real Madrid... and they all have Morata to pass to this season.

I say Chelsea is heading to the sunken place

When ever your coach and team chooses to cross the half way line in a proper game of football and not cower like dogs within your 18yard box..... come back and chop your shyte you blaaady scumcvnt! tongue cheesy

ekpu boyll tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nathaniel007(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Roland17:

Atleast they have a decent coach this time around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I'm sorry if the way I sounded with my words came out wrong.

Why I felt Pop.izaino was wrong with his calculations was because after 2-3 years, Kepa could appreciate or depreciate.

If it appreciates, definitely there would be contract renegotiations and wage increase. If his wage is increased, then for sure Pop's calculations of his 7year wages would be wrong.

Airmark, please come help us if we are wrong too

No you are not wrong sir. And this is what I tried to highlight with my response to the initial post. As you rightly stated, if his value increases, his asks for more money through contract negotiations, and the value being represented becomes wrong.

Furthermore, players' contracts are not that straightforward. Kepa's contract may have a number of performance-based clauses inserted by his legal reps, that secure the player's financial earnings, which may turn out to be less or more than the usually reported value.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
eph12:

I wouldn't place a dollar on Chelsea doing better than they did last season.

Would you place a dollar on Man Utd doing better than they did last season?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
nateevs:

No you are not wrong sir. And this is what I tried to highlight with my response to the initial post. As you rightly stated, if his value increases, his asks for more money through contract negotiations, and the value being represented becomes wrong.

Furthermore, players' contracts are not that straightforward. Kepa's contract may have a number of performance-based clauses inserted by his legal reps, that secure the player's financial earnings, which may turn out to be less or more than the usually reported value.

Oshe boss nate.evs

cc Segedinho
Popizaino
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
PlainJAY:

Would you place a dollar on Man Utd doing better than they did last season?
Of course
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jose must not be sacked o! angry

Ekputu leyqute cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
When diggz finally catch courtois cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Alisson earns £80k per week, Kepa £190k. This Kepa's signing doesn't make sense still but let him play "well" first.

By the way those doing the maths of whether Kepa's deal make sense or not should consider this: Courtios sold for about £40m (+price for Kovacic's loan deal) let's say Kepa is to renew his contract in atleast 4years time that is for 4 seasons he gets paid about £40m total spent to get him £71m

the snakios contract offer that 4 years will be £60m undecided we still make a loss.

Our comfort shouldn't be the cost but that Kepa becomes the best GK in the world.

Please who knows what number Kovacic will wear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Oshe boss nate.evs

cc Segedinho
Popizaino

Elder nateevs talk am well. No need for additions cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Alisson earns £80k per week, Kepa £190k. This Kepa's signing doesn't make sense still but let him play "well" first.

By the way those doing the maths of whether Kepa's deal make sense or not should consider this: Courtios sold for about £40m (+price for Kovacic's loan deal) let's say Kepa is to renew his contract in atleast 4years time that is for 4 seasons he gets paid about £40m total £80m

the snakios contract offer that 4 years will be £60m undecided we still make a loss.

Our comfort shouldn't be the cost but that Kepa becomes the best GK in the world.

Please who knows what number Kovacic will wear?
He might wear the number 6 jersey, that's also his total career goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
obainojazz:
He might wear the number 6 jersey, that's also his total career goal
But but he is the signing of this transfer window

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
eph12:

But but he is the signing of this transfer window
That's a good number for chelsii players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) ... (19146) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), joezy23(m), 100smile(m), BlueMann, NinjaMetahuman, DammyOlu123(m), Iyasele24(m), Leyqute(m), Benwallt(m), Singapore1(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.