Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500226 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2018
diggz:

epp me ask him....

Meanwhile oga is gradually using style to distance himself from Morata...
Oga, who will not distance himself from morata?

I almost gave up on morata on saturday when he still shot off target after beating the last defender. He was just lucky it was an offside.

Well, i am still hoping for a miracle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Greatihex:

I almost gave up on morata on saturday when he still shot off target after beating the last defender. He was just lucky it was an offside.

You almost or you have? My hatred for him grows by the day... if I have my way....like Nihilist, I will see "Alonso" starting as a striker ahead of that Spanish cvnt cheesy

I will even play rudiger ahead of him too... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Greatihex:
Oga, na league we go fit win las las.
I can't regret the sell of costa. At least, i can relax and watch match.
Relax?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2018
diggz:

You almost or you have? My hatred for him grows by the day... if I have my way....like Nihilist, I will see "Alonso" starting as a striker ahead of that Spanish cvnt cheesy

You are very right bro.

Morata is a goat. Alonso was the best midfielder in Germany and Rudiger is better than Titus Bramble.

We will win the Yoruba ligg reverse and Garribol trophy this season!

KTBRT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Greatihex:

what a time to be alive.

You and Timbros run grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:26am On Aug 16, 2018
eph12:

Relax?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2018
diggz:

Go and support another team den....U fake Chelsea fans should learn how 2 appreciate CL winners...We the real fans will always stand behind him....I hope he enters into the contention to be our main captain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Leyqute:

You are very right bro.

Morata is a goat. Alonso was the best midfielder in Germany and Rudiger is better than Titus Bramble.

We will win the Yoruba ligg reverse and Garribol trophy this season!

KTBRT!

fvck off you scumcvnt...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
neezar:

Go and support another team den....U fake Chelsea fans should learn how 2 appreciate CL winners...We the real fans will always stand behind him....I hope he enters into the contention to be our main captain

shattap dia...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

what a time to be alive.

You and Timbros run grin
i know dey do like una nah. It is a miracle that i am hoping for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2018
diggz:
dopejemi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMaBMQq9dhk

Chai, i dey ahead of you for better Jams oh cheesy I don dey vibe to 1dabanton songs since January na. I download him amaka cover the first day e come out.

Go download 1dabanton "way up"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2018
dopeJemi:

Chai, i dey ahead of you for better Jams oh cheesy I don dey vibe to 1dabanton songs since January na. I download him amaka cover the first day e come out.

Go download 1dabanton "way up"

tah dia.... I know this song die however I no realize say him do cover of amaka till today...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Diggz, where is LiLbros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2018
Unlimited22:
Diggz, where is LiLbros?

lol.... LiLbros don disappear bros.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2018
Pastor luiz should help us pray for morata the way he prayed for torres. Maybe, this time his prayer will be answered

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2018
diggz:

tah dia.... I know this song die however I no realize say him do cover of amaka till today...

Ehn, I still first you hear am na, so I dey ahead undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2018
diggz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG4V3hFTlqc

dopejemi

Another one wey I don still watch since, Diggggggzzzzzzz, keep up brah tongue

But burna boy na beast sha, Mad beast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2018
dopeJemi:

Another one wey I don still watch since, Diggggggzzzzzzz, keep up brah tongue

But burna boy na beast sha, Mad beast

just bcuz i post am for you to see no mean say i just dey see am today...blaaady scumcvnt! tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2018
dopeJemi:

Ehn, I still first you hear am na, so I dey ahead undecided

obote cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Greatihex:
Pastor luiz should help us pray for morata the way he prayed for torres. Maybe, this time his prayer will be answered
AMEN.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
diggz:

just bcuz i post am for you to see no mean say i just dey see am today...blaaady scumcvnt! tongue

Oya no lie, when you watch am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
dopeJemi:

Oya no lie, when you watch am?

see this man cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Shout out to all Chelsea fans on this thread, you may call what I'm about to say irrelevant but I noticed and it's amazing how devoted we are

When I first started visiting sports section the most popular thread was ManU thread, it had more views and more comments, today Chelsea has caught up

To put things in perspective ManU thread had 5000+ more comments than Chelsea thread today the Gap is almost 20, like I said it might be irrelevant but it says alot about how much we care about our club

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Army10:
Shout out to all Chelsea fans on this thread, you may call what I'm about to say irrelevant but I noticed and it's amazing how devoted we are

When I first started visiting sports section the most popular thread was ManU thread, it had more views and more comments, today Chelsea has caught up

To put things in perspective ManU thread had 5000+ more comments than Chelsea thread today the Gap is almost 20, like I said it might be irrelevant but it says alot about how much we care about our club
Oar blussss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Army10:

Its irrelevant. You were probably not here when the threads on the nairaland could not be more than 100pages. . Those days, we would shut down 1 thread and create another. By the time the issue was fixed, all the threads did not start on page 1 till the page number they are right now.

You may be right about it being the thread with most traffic in the sports section at the moment though. I dey struggle to keep in touch everyday these days

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Army10:

Very relevant my gud blue bro..

It is a welcome development....
We r dogged

We r strong

We still stand irrespective of d uncertainty

We r blues

We shall takeover as d most busy forum on nairaland

Yes ! Yes !! Yes!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Army10:

Coogar's demise probably a big factor
.Him and Elampiro used to generate thousands of comments on that thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.