Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10657776 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5875) (5876) (5877) (5878) (5879) (5880) (5881) ... (19313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:
Handball goal and now penalty denied

Diggz una don dey pay referees

Which useless penalty denied?

Kompany red nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Raumdeuter I sure say u and Atkinson plan sojunu for that foul on traore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
All this useless players wey dey paint hair....see this f00lish traore as e dey spoil ball angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Yeah, studied Archi, u sabi me gan. Did u study Civil with Hezekiah too?

Nice to meet you bro.

I studied Economics.
Nice to meet you too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
God bless your union with love and understanding, Bro Airmark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why is Pep benching Leroy

Dayo you have no idea how frustrated I am with how Pep is managing Sane. This is the same nonsense that denied Sane a spot in the World Cup squad for Germany. I think the stage is set for him to return to Germany via Bayern and I hope you guys recognize it and pounce.
I really don’t understand how Bernardo is starting ahead of him, I mean, I get the Sterling one but Bernardo? 3 consecutive games and you can see Sane is getting miffed on the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
See wolves doing battle with the best team in England....if it's their brother from Manchester they will park trailer and block all the road linking to moulinex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by abkabu: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
traore leaving Mendy for dead , best left back my foot

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Roland17:

Dayo you have no idea how frustrated I am with how Pep is managing Sane. This is the same nonsense that denied Sane a spot in the World Cup squad for Germany. I think the stage is set for him to return to Germany via Bayern and I hope you guys recognize it and pounce.
I really don’t understand how Bernardo is starting ahead of him, I mean, I get the Sterling one but Bernardo? 3 consecutive games and you can see Sane is getting miffed on the bench.

Between mahrez Sane Sterling Bernardo and even Jesus at least 2 or 3 top players there will be disgruntled

Sterling is English so has the advantage

Maybe there was a reason Bayern management held back on splashing on Martial to see what happens

Sane at Bayern becomes an automatic starter for the national team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nice game wolves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
diggz:

Which useless penalty denied?

Kompany red nko?

I'm sure you'll also deny the handball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Between mahrez Sane Sterling Bernardo and even Jesus at least 2 or 3 top players there will be disgruntled

Maybe there was a reason Bayern management held back on splashing on Martial to see what happens

Sane at Bayern becomes an automatic starter

Sane was not starting because of Mendy who in attack is like a winger.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Not just handball. They mauled Raheem all game. And Silva Penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na Brighton I come dey pity now because Liverpool would look to capitalize with any kain point drop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good job wolves!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

And kompanys red nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sane at Bayern becomes an automatic starter

Mahrez has started games, Sterling has started games, Bernardo has started games but Sane has not started one?

You are right about not going all in for Martial because at this point, he either manages Sane better or let him move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Even that useless fernandinho no see yellow chop with him weyrey brand of footie...

Silva own was no penalty....are you kidding me?

Cc Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eruditor:

Sane was not starting because of Mendy who in attack is like a winger.

Not disputing the probability of this influencing the decision, however, this was the same situation last season especially during the first half of the season.

More so, Mendy had a terrible game as he looked shaky at the back and struggled in one on one situations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sane at Bayern becomes an automatic starter for the national team

Ole sane cheesy come collect na....your own na to dey do permutation on how to thief teams players.

Oji cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oboi D's is a different season for city.....now pep will know its no Spain or Germany where its a 2 horse race,,,,,,Barca/Bayern and d others...

EPL NOT A TWO HORSE RACE

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Roland17:

Not disputing the probability of this influencing the decision, however, this was the same situation last season especially during the first half of the season.

More so, Mendy had a terrible game as he looked shaky at the back and struggled in one on one situations.

Yea but Mendy at the back facing Costa or Traore is a better proposition than Sané himself who looked shaky until the last minute of the game.

Mendy was bad in defense but he was excellent going forward with excellent passes and crosses which on another day would have led to goals.

But that was Pep's exact reason when he was asked before the game about Sané.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

Oga no be everybody dey post their life for Nairaland. I have been married and have had my own family for years .

If i ask you to prove how i am a woman wrapper now you will start hyperventilating like a marine spirit cheesy
No mind me egbon. why your blood dey hot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
macjireh:
Oboi D's is a different season for city.....now pep will know its no Spain or Germany where its a 2 horse race,,,,,,Barca/Bayern and d others...

EPL NOT A ONE HORSE RACE

O boy.

Not again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
pamcode:
No mind me egbon. why your blood dey hot?

Bro abeg no vex. Na as e dey hot i type that thing, lol.
One love.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
A loss would have been better sha. . We, the City Haters Association will take this tho.

They drew a game at same stage of last season so make we never loud am until they lose one!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

Bro abeg no vex. Na as e dey hot i type that thing, lol.
One t.

You are a dangerous doctor cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Omo dem dey enjoy for Southampton o!! Dem dey blast "u can hate me now" by nas cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mendy is a suspect defensively
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
lalaboi:
A loss would have been better sha. . We, the City Haters Association will take this tho.

They drew a game at same stage of last season so make we never loud am until they lose one!

At least somebody remembers the Everton game or the fact that nobody will win every match.

Let us see how many top teams will win a match at the newly promoted sides from a losing position, away.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
German papers: Bayern offer £35m for Sane
Meanwhile in England: City report that Bayern haven't made any contact yet.

Bayern wait two more weeks up their offer to £45m and release a press release hyping Sane and ridiculing City in an attempt to win Sane over.

Sane: I am happy with the opportunities I have gotten I believe City have the final say.
(In his mind he is like God punish Bayern so I should come back and start earning £70k per week)

City: Sane is a player worth £100m and still contracted here and won't be leaving anytime soon.

Bayern boardroom we shall wait till he finishes his contract at city.

Sane finally signs for Bayern, the 37 year attacker just finished his £300k per week contract at city and is finally returning home after years of Bayern chasing him they finally got their man. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
lalaboi:

hehehehe city number 1 hater here grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5875) (5876) (5877) (5878) (5879) (5880) (5881) ... (19313) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: poshemmanuel(m), KanielOutis92, Obere4u, moshood44(m), AdisaOwala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.