Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10581342 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) (5944) (5945) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

The last paragraph would place Bell above Goater, but he's still the most famous pre-takover footballer for them.
And having Ian Wright as a popsie certainly helped our midget.

Colin bell is still the greatest player in city's history.

The other stands at Etihad at called, East, North and South cheesy

I'm sure Aguero will get one sha. Maybe Kompany too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Aguero might.
And yeah, I have checked Bell out. And I agree with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Neymar1095:

Says a Chelsea fan that have been a relegation team until Abrahimovic took
over around 2003 and pumped the club with Russian money.. Chelsea before Abrahimovic.

Chelsea relegation team

Can you tell us Chelsea's league position in the 5 seasons before Roman took over ?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2018
PlainJAY:

Chelsea relegation team

Can you tell us Chelsea's league position in the 3 seasons before Roman took over ?

You dey mind that one?
I know say I no get history, but I don't support a club who have won less trophies than Aston Villa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

Aguero might.
And yeah, I have checked Bell out. And I agree with you.

if Aguero doesn't get one, then the club bleeped up.

A few years ago I was at Etihad for a game, I think it might have been vs Stoke or so. At the time Aguero had scored 99 league goals for city, i think...

Anyway before the game, the club made a huge song and dance about it. Showed all the goals on the big screen, played music etc.

I think Aguero scored a brace that day despite playing rubbish. One was a penalty. cheesy

They love him die at that club. Him and Kompany.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2018
lol .....Aston
Villa still have more league titles thn Chelsea despite going through a title
drought of 36 years .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

if Aguero doesn't get one, then the club bleeped up.

A few years ago I was at Etihad for a game, I think it might have been vs Stoke or so. At the time Aguero had scored 99 league goals for city, i think...

Anyway before the game, the club made a huge song and dance about it. Showed all the goals on the big screen, played music etc.

I think Aguero scored a brace that day despite playing rubbish. One was a penalty. cheesy

They love him die at that club. Him and Kompany.
If we ever manage to complete that stadium, do you think a stand will be named after any Chelsea player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Neymar1095:
lol .....Aston
drought of 36 years .
Is that why Man City have less trophies total than Aston Villa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Neymar1095:
lol .....Aston
drought of 36 years .

"WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE" - You'll never say that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
I believe our twitter warrior was asked a question. Can you kindly tell us Chelsea's league position in the 5 years pre-Abramovich?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2018
PlainJAY:

Chelsea relegation team

Can you tell us Chelsea's league position in the 5 seasons before Roman took over ?

Chelsea had only won league title before abra take over and That was in fuxkin 1955. You where irrelevant before abra pumped you with Russian money. Name two Chelsea legend before abra take over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Colin bell greatest man city player? Where do you rank Billy Meredith ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2018
PlainJAY:

"WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE" - You'll never say that
pipe down giggs has more trophies than your club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

Is that why Man City have less trophies total than Aston Villa?
How many of your trophies came before abramovich?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

If we ever manage to complete that stadium, do you think a stand will be named after any Chelsea player?

Lampard and John Terry are immediate candidates.

Osgood and Tambling from the old school era

Ray Wilkins has a chance but I don't think Roman liked him very much.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Neymar1095:

How many of your trophies came before abramovich?
I asked you a simple question. Please answer it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
Colin bell greatest man city player? Where do you rank Billy Meredith ?

I'm not a city fan so I have no idea who that is.

if he was that great, maybe he would have a stand named after him too like Colin Bell...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Lampard and John Terry are immediate candidates.

Osgood and Tambling from the old school era

Ray Wilkins has a chance but I don't think Roman liked him very much.
I'd pick Bobby Tambling, Peter Osgood and Frank Lampard.
I absolutely loved JT as a player but he disgusted me as a human, so it's a no for me.
Yeah, Ray Wilkins has a chance too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Neymar1095:

pipe down giggs has more trophies than your club.
Remind me the club you support again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Unlimited22:

I asked you a simple question. Please answer it.
so did i. please answer it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

if he was that great, maybe he would have a stand named after him too like Colin Bell...
Checked him out too. He actually has a great chance of being City's GOAT too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
PlainJAY:

Hazard 30 goals..lol.....even Morata (a striker) will not score up to 20 goals this season.

That should be his motivation. 30goal a season will shut his haters up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kimbeast:

Surpass 40goals/assist. Meaning contribute to more than 40goals either scoring or assisting . 30goals and 15 assist this season should do it.

Oh because he was born in offside position like ruud van nistelrooy or playing as a striker like Thierry Henry? Even my chelsea greatest of all time Didier drogba never had that record.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

GOAT for a club is always based on opinion because it is difficult to say with 100% certainty that a particular player was greater than other players from a different era especially.

Meredith is in the conversation for GOAT for City, alongside Colin Bell and to a lesser extent Francis Lee and possibly now Sergio Aguero. Problem is Meredith also played with distinction for United, won more titles with United and is actually mentioned on the United website.
No way are they naming a stand after him at City cheesy

P.S He also played a long, long, long time ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
popizaino:

Oh because he was born in offside position like ruud van nistelrooy or playing as a striker like Thierry Henry? Even my chelsea greatest of all time Didier drogba never had that record.
Drogba had 37goals and 11 assist in 2010. And am talking about all competitions not Just epl. Why cant Hazard score 30goals in 50+ appearance this Season. If he wants to he can and he should. Lampard also 22 goals and 14 assists was he Born in offside position or was he a striker.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kimbeast:

Drogba had 37goals and 11 assist in 2010. And am talking about all competitions not Just epl. Why cant Hazard score 30goals in 50+ appearance this Season. If he wants to he can and he should. Lampard also 22 goals and 14 assists was he Born in offside position or was he a striker.
He was a striking midfielder grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Colin Bell is to man city what Totti is to Roma(I'm not comparing the two in any way)hence stand getting named after him. Billy Meredith played for both manchester clubs guess that why he had no stands with his name on it. But that doesn't mean he isnt a GOAT for man city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
Colin Bell is to man city what Totti is to Roma(I'm not comparing the two in any way)hence stand getting named after him. Billy Meredith played for both manchester clubs guess that why he had no stands with his name on it. But that doesn't mean he isnt a GOAT for man city.

Enter chisco bus to Etihad bro.

I'm sure your concerns will be better received by city fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
I thought this Neymar1095 started supporting City last season but hell, he started watching football last season grin grin most of his football knowledge is from Twitter

Lamps is a City legend....holy shiiiiiiiteeee!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Enter chisco bus to Etihad bro.

I'm sure your concerns will be better received by city fans.
we are not quarelling here, besides some of my friends who live at Greenside street along ethihad road would choose Meredith as their GOAT even though he played for their rivals.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Neymar1095:

Says a Chelsea fan that have been a relegation team until Abrahimovic took
over around 2003 and pumped the club with Russian money.. Chelsea before Abrahimovic.

Arsenal chop 8-2 for Ferguson era, does that make them an automatic relegation team?

Whenever you're not copying from twitter apply at least a little bit of brain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
we are not quarelling here, besides some of my friends who live at Greenside street along ethihad road would choose Meredith as their GOAT even though he played for their rivals.

una don start now.

which one be greenside street again?

Etihad campus is surrounded almost entirely by express road, though theres a council estate close by.

is that where your people live? How old are they do know a guy who played for Mancity in 1894 ffs? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) (5944) (5945) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), Agadinaagwuofe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.