Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509393 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5990) (5991) (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Oga, respect yourself.
Just respect yourself.
Nawa o undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Nawa o undecided
These are the kinds of comparisons that give some riff-raff here the barbs to throw at Hazard.
Please, help me tell uncle Kimbeast that no other player on this earth should be compared to Messi and Ronaldo. Please, tell him from me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

These are the kinds of comparisons that give some riff-raff here the barbs to throw at Hazard.
Please, help me tell uncle Kimbeast that no other player on this earth should be compared to Messi and Ronaldo. Please, tell him from me.
I have to anoint my tongue to say that.

Kai sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Abeg, abeg.... Anybody wey dey compare Hazard with Cr7 and Messi, make una stop abeg.

Na una dey let these people dey troll Hazard.

He's better than that fraud/showboater in PSG, but Cr7 and Messi are his boss anytime, anyday.

Period!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hazard > Ronaldo ?

I'm short of words

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Abeg, abeg.... Anybody wey dey compare Hazard with Cr7 and Messi, make una stop abeg.

He's better than that fraud/showboater in PSG, but Cr7 and Messi are his boss anytime, anyday.

Period!!!
I tire abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bwhahhha... A fit bale is levels above hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Period!!!
A showboater having better stats than a serious attacker, it sounds weird

People want to judge Neymar by his WC performance forgetting he was coming from 3-4 months on the sidelines.. One hat trick against Cardiff and Hazard is better than Neymar, wow..

You guys must have been crying in your secret places when he wasn't scoring like his supposed mates.. I never knew chelseafan loved hat tricks, I thought it didn't matter as long as you dazzle

My bad, by Psg showboater, you meant choupo-moting.. yeah, hazard is head n shoulders above him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
madrid5:
For me only messi and ronaldo are alien players when compared to hazard,at his best I prefer him to that Brazilian actor called neymar,despite what the stats say I prefer to watch players and judge with my eyes rather than reading mathematical notation to comparing players.Bar inconsistency hazard has always been amazing but playing under defensive minded sides restrained his true potential, Chelsea fans should be excited this season,what sarri did with a mediocre player like mertens making him score 30 goals imagine what hazard will do under him.

I get it..its all about opinion and who you prefer, but Hazard does not offer more than Mbappe Neymar Bale... I could make an argument that James Rodriguez is same level as Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

I get it..its all about opinion and who you prefer, but Hazard does not offer more than Mbappe Neymar Bale... I could make an argument that James Rodriguez is same level as Hazard.
I don't have any intentions with making any stupid argument this night,you were the guy who was seriously thinking isco is a better player some months ago,for that list na only bale I take there but they are different players in their only ways and contribute different things,mbappe is only that good in open space not at hazards level but the the age factor is very strong,like I said in my comment if hazard keeps playing like this in this system that suits in so well I take him over neymar every day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
madrid5:
I don't have any intentions with making any stupid argument this night,you were the guy who was seriously thinking isco is a better player some months ago,for that list na only bale I take there but they are different players in their only ways and contribute different things,mbappe is only that good in open space not at hazards level but the the age factor is very strong,like I said in my comment if hazard keeps playing like this in this system that suits in so well I take him over neymar every day.
Bhwahahha.... You will take if and maybe over people that have done it and excelled in the system. GOD FORBID BAD THING.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is Isco a better player than Hazard because he's won the Champions League four times?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

Bhwahahha.... You will take if and maybe over people that have done it and excelled in the system. GOD FORBID BAD THING.
when I made my initial comment wentin disturb you when you qoute me?if you nor get my point why you nor throwway face instead of these needless mentions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
madrid5:
when I made my initial comment wentin disturb you when you qoute me?if you nor get my point why you nor throwway face instead of these needless mentions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

No offense but It was too stupid for any reasonable person to type.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
I will like Neymar to play under Mou and let's see where he would get the energy to defend, dive and score 40 goals in epl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
airmark:
I will like Neymar to play under Mou and let's see where he would get the energy to defend, dive and score 40 goals in epl.
Sorry, Sir Airmark, but you no well sah grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonVikings: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Heywhizzy:

People want to judge Neymar by his WC performance forgetting he was coming from 3-4 months on the sidelines.. One hat trick against Cardiff and Hazard is better than Neymar, wow..

You guys must have been crying in your secret places when he wasn't scoring like his supposed mates.. I never knew chelseafan loved hat tricks, I thought it didn't matter as long as you dazzle

My bad, by Psg showboater, you meant choupo-moting.. yeah, hazard is head n shoulders above him

I have said my own. (That's my problem) If u no agree, (that's your own problem) grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Melvyn11:
Bwhahhha... A fit bale is levels above hazard.

When will he ever be 100% fit cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Hazard still shined under those precious coaches, it's the consistency that was not there, Let's still be patient and see how this season pans out, no be today we don see initial gragra.. To me, I believe hazard is improving as a player, even his country returns are increasing.. You can't shift all the blame to the coach, we watch hazard and sometimes his decision in the final third forbade goals...

As for Sanchez, his body shape shows you he's washed up and passed his prime clearly, the evidence were there before his transfer to United, I blv he's older than whatever he says he is

That's why some of us rate him so highly. Not all players could even do those things he did. We don't need to start listing those who collapsed/still collapsing under those coaches' conservative system.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
airmark:

Divemar. The guy go punch Mourinho at least twice in a season. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:

When will he ever be 100% fit cheesy grin
An half fit bale scored brace in ucl final. You know d rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

An half fit bale scored brace in ucl final. You know d rest.

Smh. Give him the Ballon D'or already.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Heywhizzy:

Neymar should come to epl let’s see how far he can go, that diver. Hazard already conquered at the age of 19.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

Mbappe and Neymar should come to epl. At least Hazard already conquer league 1 at the age of 19 with Lille, an average club.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
airmark:
Nor mind them. They analyze football from their anus. Same Hazard that conquered league 1 at the age of 19/20.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Even Ronaldo has more champions league goals than hazard has career
League goals . Imagine d disrespect.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2018
hensben:
Mbappe and Neymar should come to epl. At least Hazard already conquer league 1 at the age of 19 with Lille, an average club.
You know mbappe has more champions league goals than hazard ryt and he is just 19. by your logic mbappe also conquered the World Cup at 19 .?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2018
popizaino:

Did that stop you from rating ballack higher?

Ballack took his team to the CL and world cup final. Hidden?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2018
airmark:

You play to coaches instructions, if you can't, you lose your place in the starting 11. Hensben and some of us, knew why Hazards game wasn't yielding huge goals.

I'm waiting for the Martial and Sanchez that most of you said were better than Hazard, to start banging in goals under Mourinho.

Some of us knew that Hazard would shine under an attack-minded coach. He has got the talent, which has been killed by 'mass-attack, mass-defence' coaches of the past.

You know it's time to leave the argument when you see Jesse Lingaard in the same sentence as Hazard. I think that was the last time I participated in these Hazard debates - when someone said Jesse Lingaard was better than Hazard. Jesse freaking Lingaard!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13am On Sep 17, 2018
hensben:
Neymar should come to epl let’s see how far he can go, that diver. Hazard already conquered at the age of 19.

What useless EPL, No be so you say make Guardiola come and he broke all records

(1) (2) (3) ... (5990) (5991) (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.