Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745863 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6051) (6052) (6053) (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thecassanova:
Na keeper be this?
He did his best man a taller keeper might have kept that out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Chelsea is not scoring enough to make a strong case as EPL contenders in comparison to City and Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lana1:
At 73m Kepa Arigbindi should be saving all balls blindfolded. What a fraud!

Na Chelsea's new style of play dey save am if not he go dey drink goals anyhow ni!!

These Shepkites no sabi anything.

Aribisala that would be drinking goals like cold Kunu every weekend if coached by Mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
A taller keeper might have gotten away with sorting his feet out slowly.
Kepa needs to improve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tochex101:
I'm still trying to decipher sarris thoughts as regards the subs he made today. Barkley and Moses brought nothing to the table..... looking confused and out of position all the time, come next transfer window we must offload all these deadwood...
especially Moses, fabregas or hodson odoi would have been a blessing at that point in the game

Barkley played nonsense but it's something he does regularly so I understand but Moses was not needed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
iamJ:
that you still have mind to troll eh, means that you have zero self worth, if I was you, I wouldn't be dangling my decaying ass here
Hello friend I am a Chelsea supporter as u are

.I am just stating my opinion....I am a refined gentleman and I converse without insults and I know you hate me but I still respect you

.I have much regards

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Leyqute:

These Shepkites no sabi anything.

Aribisala that would be drinking goals like cold Kunu every weekend if coached by Mourinho.
Lmao. U dey mind dem...

See that one asking me useless jamb question because of his overrated Kepa.......keep crying!! grin

Sturiiiiiiiiidge!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lana1:
Lmao. After Liverpool don miss chance tire? Sarri has got this one feeling like Chelsea na one special team. grin grin

Better collect ur Draw dey thank God!!
Imagine what is spewing out of the mouth of this shameless scummy. Just look at the league table, stay humble and mind the gap.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:
A taller keeper might have gotten away with sorting his feet out slowly.
Kepa needs to improve.
very ungrateful of you, that mane goal that he stopped our former keeper long neck the snake wouldn't have saved it

Chelsea fans be acting like clubs don't use to score us B4, like we had a god at post, abeg make una no make me laugh abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
iamJ:
very ungrateful of you, that mane goal that he stopped our former keeper long neck the snake wouldn't have saved it

Chelsea fans be acting like clubs don't use to score us B4, like we had a god at post, abeg make una no make me laugh abeg
I'm not blaming him. I'm just saying he needs to compensate for his height.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Roland17:
Fair result but Adamasingba should be saving that goal. He lacks the power in his fist.

Kante should be closing Sturidge down before that attempt.
Ibadan nigga cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
pamcode:
Imagine what is spewing out of the mouth of this shameless scummy. Just look at the league table, stay humble and mind the gap.
Shalaye FC!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
pamcode:
Sarri is just a camouflage nigga

Manu are better than us regardless of the position

Let us bring back Mou to our darling Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Roland17:

It is not so much about his height, in my opinion, Firstly, I believe his fists lack power and for this goal, he was rooted when the ball took flight before moving to attempt a dive.

If you are not tall then you should be able to sort your feet quicker and position yourself where you dont need to jump far

See the image above, If Kepa has the same starting position as Cortious and jumps no way would he stop this ball

So its either you sort feet quicker or grow taller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
ManU that a loss is a regularity for them, trying to equate a draw to loss

Anything to fuel your pathetic attempts to troll, u're alll like Mourinho, shameless and full of dirts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

I'm not blaming him. I'm just saying he needs to compensate for his height.
Maybe he should try swimming.

It has been scientifically proven here that swimming dey increase Person's height!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kepa is a scam for 71m
Didn't even worth 50m, tortoise is a cvnt for making shekpe paid that much for average keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
sod09:
Kepa is a scam for 71m
Didn't even worth 50m, tortoise is a cvnt for making shekpe paid that much for average keeper
should we compare keepers or your madness only works for Chelsea players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lana1:

It has been scientifically proven here that swimming dey increase Person's height!!
una no host party grin

There is trolling and there is being senseless, you know where you stand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Roland17:

It is not so much about his height, in my opinion, Firstly, I believe his fists lack power and for this goal, he was rooted when the ball took flight before moving to attempt a dive.
exactly he knows the ball was coming...he anticipated, why didn't he save that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
iamJ:
should we compare keepers or your madness only works for Chelsea players?
slowpoke you Dan start...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
iamJ:
ManU that a loss is a regularity for them, trying to equate a draw to loss

Anything to fuel your pathetic attempts to troll, u're alll like Mourinho, shameless and full of dirts
Keep crying. When u were struggling for 5th last season and we drew a couple of matches, it did not stop ur people from calling us Draw FC.

Only last week some people were playing music because we drew Wolves.

Like i said....keep crying

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lana1:

grin grin grin
Maybe De Gea will attach springs or jet boosters to his boots so he can keep a clean sheet grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
sod09:
exactly he knows the ball was coming...he anticipated, why didn't he save that
he knows? Like 1 on 1 know or like unexpectedly knows?

All these pundits online cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin
Maybe De Gea will attach springs or jet boosters to his boots so he can keep a clean sheet grin wink
I think we could have bought Lee grant before manu snapped up the nigga

Kepa is a waste of money

That's why I would love Mou to coach my darling Chelsea

I hope he gets sacked and returns to my darling Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
sod09:
slowpoke you Dan start...
10 in 7 do you know who has those numbers?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
iamJ:
he knows? Like 1 on 1 know or like unexpectedly knows?

All these pundits online cheesy
ogbeni I'm not the cause of your madness,surely I can't help you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Victornezzar:

Hello friend I am a Chelsea supporter as u are

.I am just stating my opinion....I am a refined gentleman and I converse without insults and I know you hate me but I still respect you

.I have much regards

Thanks
up blues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin
FA no dey allow contraband and gadgets for pitch....so all that one no fit work!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin
you dey mind these shameless hyprocrites

Na why backwardness gum them like the ocean around a fish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lana1:
Keep crying. When u were struggling for 5th last season and we drew a couple of matches, it did not stop ur people from calling us Draw FC.

Only last week some people were playing music because we drew Wolves.

Like i said....keep crying
why aren't you playing music na?

Don't you feel like dancing? Abi the joke isn't funny enough cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
odizeey:
up blues
Can sarri start leaving already for our incoming Jose??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6051) (6052) (6053) (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), raumdeuter, abimcdssi, PDPGuy, monerozi5590, Vischy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.