Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10528062 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lana1:
Yes o. E pain me say ur team dey lucky to snatch a draw from the jaws of defeat!!

You suppose dey happy.....The more wins Jose gets, the nearer he is, to signing a new contract.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
eph12:

While Hidden was allowed to do as he pleases SMH. Ordinary Young FFS
In fact Young was instructed to let him be.
Hence the yellow cards to him and Matic.
I can see that sir. Hidden is uselessly leading the league in goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
eph12:

While Hidden was allowed to do as he pleases SMH. Ordinary Young FFS
I just see for Squawka now say na Hidden be flop of the match after Morata.

But he will stat pad against Fulham next week and he will automatically become the best player in the world again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
PlainJAY:

You suppose dey happy.....The more wins Jose gets, the nearer he is, to signing a new contract.
Mourinho is on his last season. U heard it here first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lana1:
Mourinho is on his last season. U heard it here first.
Taa. Mou till 2025 grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lana1:
I just see for Squawka now say na Hidden be flop of the match after Morata.

But he will stat pad against Fulham next week and he will automatically become the best player in the world again.
That's why it's only when nihilistjnr trolls that he mentions hidden in the same sentence as world class
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
A40:
Rudiger to the rescue again. Playing a role in both Chelsea goals. Shame on you apoche cra cra!!
airmark will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
seriously i dont know why una fans dey tell us say we no win. i no know why una dey happy for draw. pettiness. title contenders cant even beat a team that is troubled on and off the pitch. see chelsea fans dey happy for sport centre, i shook my head. begging for draw at home nawa o.
see hazard they were comparing with messi. una useless. we dey wait for una for old trafford.
USELESS TEAM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

Like say De Gea for catch any of those balls.
De Gea didn't cost us 70m quids. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
odizeey:
seriously i dont know why una fans dey tell us say we no win. i no know why una dey happy for draw. pettiness. title contenders cant even beat a team that is troubled on and off the pitch. see chelsea fans dey happy for sport centre, i shook my head. begging for draw at home nawa o.
see hazard they were comparing with messi. una useless. we dey wait for una for old trafford.
USELESS TEAM
That useless team is still seven points ahead of you.
Good evening bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Leyqute:

De Gea didn't cost us 70m quids. angry
Does £70m make him superhuman?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

In fact Young was instructed to let him be.
Hence the yellow cards to him and Matic.
I can see that sir. Hidden is uselessly leading the league in goals.
He's just lucky that's all. Is he not the same person that has been scoring 4 and 7 goals per season for over 5 years?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good afternoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Alonso was the mumu that slept on the floor when the play was still against us. This are the kind of moments you miss defenders like Terry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

That useless team is still seven points ahead of you.
Good evening bros cheesy
go tell fa say u dey top us with seven points so dem go give u 20 epl titles na. NONSENSE TEAM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
eph12:

He's just lucky that's all. Is he not the same person that has been scoring 4 and 7 goals per season for over 5 years?
Alright. Let's see where his luck will carry him to grin cheesy

Meanwhile, why una dey complain for Mike Dean after celebrating Fergie Time for donkey years?
Who send Rashford, who was quite useless today btw bar the assist, make e dey waste time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
odizeey:
go tell fa say u dey top us with seven points so dem go give u 20 epl titles na. NONSENSE TEAM
History FC cheesy wink
Not won a title since I was in 100 level and I am now a Doctor of Optometry grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
pamcode:
Alonso was the mumu that slept on the floor when the play was still against us. This are the kind of moments you miss defenders like Terry.
Garri Cahill don regress, but I trust am for that one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lana1:
I swear. After all the mouth wey dem don dey make here and on twitter since, u go think say Sarriball go win that match like 5-0 especially with our poor form....Alas Sarriball na just short and sideways passing with a little touch of possession and an over reliance on Hazard. Nothing special.

If not for a really poor first half, Lukaku and Mourinho opting to park bus late in the game, we for win.

Agreed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
pamcode:

After the ball entered net, he got up and started running with no issues.

he gave away that goal with his faking

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lana1:
Well na the analysis of ur own team be that. I gave an analysis of mine and it doesn't really matter whether you detest the Phrases or not.

Or u want to tell me in 2008 that u never went like "if Terry no miss that PK"??

It was actually Anelka's miss that cost us the trophy, not Terry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
nihilistjnr:

After the ball entered net, he got up and started running with no issues.

he gave away that goal with his faking
He was the man of the game. For Manchester United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
timbros:

It was actually Anelka's miss that cost us the trophy, not Terry.
Ronaldo missed. And no Chelsea player missed until Terry. Terry was the 5th spot kick for. Score and win. But he missed.

Thank God Drogba sent himself off with that slap on Vidic. He would ve been the one to take that PK instead of Terry.

U lost bcoz of Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lana1:
Ronaldo missed. And no Chelsea player missed until Terry. Terry was the 5th spot kick for. Score and win. But he missed.

Thank God Drogba sent himself off with that slap on Vidic. He would ve been the one to take that PK instead of Terry.

U lost bcoz of Terry
This is true, but Anelka lost the game by missing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

History FC cheesy wink
Not won a title since I was in 100 level and I am now a Doctor of Optometry grin
at least my grandfather who was a man u fan died with joyfu memories. you whats your history. shame, mysrey, pains, tears.
you cant beat history fc at home. shame on you. even with messi's talent mate on the pitch.
SCALLYWAGS FC
SHAKUSHAKU FC
SHEKPEYOKO FC
SHEKPESHAKU FC
ON TOP MAN U WITH SEVEN POINT BUT BELOW MAN CITY FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faruz: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

Also Jorginho, Luiz and even Morata.
In fact Kepa left his post to mark him at some point.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

This is true, but Anelka lost the game by missing.
Anelka would not ve missed if Terry had scored!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

History FC cheesy wink

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
odizeey:
at least my grandfather who was a man u fan died with joyfu memories. you whats your history. shame, mysrey, pains, tears.
you cant beat history fc at home. shame on you. even with messi's talent mate on the pitch.
SCALLYWAGS FC
SHAKUSHAKU FC
SHEKPEYOKO FC
SHEKPESHAKU FC
ON TOP MAN U WITH SEVEN POINT BUT BELOW MAN CITY FC
I started supporting Chelsea in the most successful period of their existence, from 2005.
I don't know which memories you want again.
Which club has been the most successful in England from 2005 till date?
Certainly not History FC grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lana1:
Anelka would not ve missed if Terry had scored!!
Yeah, that's true tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
odizeey:
USELESS TEAM
They also have a bad record away and dem never win at OT in 6 years. They will collect at OT as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

Does £70m make him superhuman?
At 70m he should be keeping CS with his eyes closed. Sebi una expect Pogba to move mountains with his price tag? Make Kepa no win golden gloves or make TOTY lasan, una go see!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, DumaEmpire(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.