Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10558024 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (19188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
raumdeuter:

Thats the more accomplished coach to meet.

Not Faggotson

Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde is way accomplished.

He made it out of a WC group that had Argentina, Sweden and England unscathed.

His BP no increase, no fever recorded, no neurological deficit, nothing nothing.

I would love to bump into him somewhere around Ojuelegba, open the door and be like ''After you Sir''.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde is way accomplished.

He made it out of a WC group that had Argentina, Sweden and England unscathed.

His BP no increase, no fever recorded, no neurological deficit, nothing nothing.

I would love to bump into him somewhere around Ojuelegba, open the door and be like ''After you Sir''.

lol

Nihilist:

Seen.
I know say Ferguson and many other popular figures dey enter their Euston road offices to sort out their autobiography.

Faraway bruv. I no dey London again. I done relocate to Coogar their side since August
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ibime:

Faraway bruv. I no dey London again. I done relocate to Coogar their side since August

Coogar side?

Beht coogar tell us say him dey live close to Stamford Bridge, that should be somewhere around Fulham Road.

So how you no come dey London yet na Coogar side you park?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Coogar side?

Beht coogar tell us say him dey live close to Stamford Bridge, that should be somewhere around Fulham Road.

So how you no come dey London yet na Coogar side you park?

Coogars dad must be a politician for him to live near Stamford Bridge.

I dey where Red Devils dey play these days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ibime:

Coogars dad must be a politician for him to live near Stamford Bridge.

I dey where Red Devils dey play these days.

You see?

So Coogar just dey yarn sey he lives near SB, so we fit believe all he has to say about our club?

Coogar you've been busted! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You see?

So Coogar just dey yarn sey he lives near SB, so we fit believe all he has to say about our club?

Coogar you've been busted! grin grin

why do i have to be a politician's son to be in fulham? grin fulham of all places when it's not belgravia or kesington or ergerton?

you & ibime dey craze!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
coogar:

why do i have to be a politician's son to be in fulham? grin fulham of all places when it's not belgravia or kesington or ergerton?

you & ibime dey craze!

No be Fulham wey parking space dey cost £1m?

Bros abeg na 2nd Republic or 3rd Republic wey your popsie been dey office?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ibime:

No be Fulham wey parking space dey cost £1m?

Bros abeg na 2nd Republic or 3rd Republic wey your popsie been dey office?

parking space for non-residents is expensive. my flat is on fulham high street & i have a parking permit which i pay monthly. funny thing is a lot of people have been bamboozled that houses in that area aren't affordable - it is very affordable if you know your math.

so lord ibime, enjoy your colchester residence. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ibime,airbornelacer abeg mk una show for we party na ......gayners thread plsss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
So Wenger escaped unpunished for his shove on Mourinho. FA, there is God oo sad

We all know how many matches would have been slammed on Mourinho if roles were reversed

Cashley once said they're "a bunch of ****"

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
diggz:
Ibime,airbornelacer abeg mk una show for we party na ......gayners thread plsss

Haba! Una still dey party for that thread?

Make una fear God na, Mukina fit lose control begin ban every soul.

Frustration no get cure grin cheesy

coogar:
enjoy your colchester residence. grin

I've always been of the opinion that you're a phuck grin cheesy grin

Ibime this house awaits your humble rebuttal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Muki can not do jack... Na one week party we must hold for dere walahi......

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bammy(m): 3:22am On Oct 07, 2014
lol ^^^ grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2014
So Sanchez punched Ivanovic sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Havilah93:
So Sanchez punched Ivanovic sef

But trust Ivanovic na, e rough Sanchez..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Roberto Di Matteo named new Schalke boss.

Expect these fellas to mount a serious title challenge now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Roberto Di Matteo named new Schalke boss.

Expect these fellas to mount a serious title challenge now cheesy

In the Bundesliga? Mount a challenge?

If I hear

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2014
So happy for RDM. He deserves to be at a top club, and I hope he does well for them.

Shoot! We still have a UCL match away at Schalke. . . .

No lele joor tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
[size=50pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIEGO COSTA..[/size]

Turns 26 today!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by shooowthem: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Una dey see assrnal tyrants and dictators ? Since wen dem dey ban person for throwing party ? Seun cal ur people to orda mk we no change am for dem o...! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
shooowthem:
Una dey see assrnal tyrants and dictators ? Since wen dem dey ban person for throwing party ? Seun cal ur people to orda mk we no change am for dem o...! angry angry

it is always the case. whenever u win them, u don invite trouble but that will not stop us from doing what we are used to. is difficult to manage a side whose coach had the mind to go over to our technical area to fight our coach. i am happy Mourinho behaved himself. the last time we beat them 6-0, this same wenger fall for train station and now he wanted to fight so that he will say Mourinho killed him.
funny enough, before the game, arsenal fans around me told me Hazard will not touch the ball till the end but when he acted, they turned to Costa and they said he has never touched the ball since the game started. it was not up to 5 mins after that talk, he acted his first movie and later on, he delivered and only then did i turn to them and ask them what next?
one good news here is, on and off the pitch, we pass them but they have refused to acknowledge who we are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
1025:

it is always the case. whenever u win them, u don invite trouble but that will not stop us from doing what we are used to. is difficult to manage a side whose coach had the mind to go over to our technical area to fight our coach. [size=18pt]i am happy Mourinho behaved himself. the last time we beat them 6-0, this same wenger fall for train station and now he wanted to fight so that he will say Mourinho killed him.[/size]
funny enough, before the game, arsenal fans around me told me Hazard will not touch the ball till the end but when he acted, they turned to Costa and they said he has never touched the ball since the game started. it was not up to 5 mins after that talk, he acted his first movie and later on, he delivered and only then did i turn to them and ask them what next?
one good news here is, on and off the pitch, we pass them but they have refused to acknowledge who we are.

Chei dem don finish Wenger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
I see a lotta good people in here...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hazard has completed 36 take-on's so
far this season, the highest in Europe's
top 5 leagues, and 11 more than Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Akolawole(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2014
dayokanu:

Mukina is still around, Akolwole no longer comes here, Same with Kitaun, Somze razorr etc.

Debosky is still around and Jackal has transformed to coogar

Hey Dayo,

I still dey come here oooooo

We love NL so much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
“Hazard has that incredible ability to unsettle the opposition. He is the link between midfield and attack for us; he is our Messi because he makes the difference.”

- Cesc Fabregas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
"Yes. In the way he approaches players and – ‘manipulates’ is the wrong word – gets them very pumped up? No doubt. Mourinho is very intelligent. “He doesn’t treat everybody the same. He knows how to treat people as individuals and to get 100 per cent out of them.

“Very rarely you hear people talk negative about the boss. You hear only few comments from managers (such as Arsene Wenger) or the odd comment from an ex-player but in general the comments we hear are all very positive.”

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Akolawole:

Hey Dayo,

I still dey come here oooooo

We love NL so much

Even Dayo is not Dayo anymore. . . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dhellake:
The Chelsea and Spurs hero who puts Wayne
Rooney and Thierry Henry in the shade

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-and-spurs-hero-who-puts-wayne-rooney-and-thierry-henry-shade-141009118013?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Greaves is a legend for both club and country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (19188) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.